Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 4: Fashion show at home

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fashion show at home - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

My Dad had respectfully knocked on the door of his new Boss’ office. Mr. Dickson asked him over, and Dad wasted no time to attend. Mr. Dickson sat behind his big desk, turned to the side, his leather chair reclined as he watched the huge flat screen on the wall. He called my Dad in and motioned to the screen:

“Dylan is doing exceptionally well, you ought to be proud!”

My Dad looked at the monitor on the wall, showing me in a scene of a web show for paying users. He already had checked my numbers, average income and costs, as he was an accountant for Dickson Enterprises, and he knew I already attracted more than 20000 new paying users, all by word-of-mouth recommendation, commenting on my good looks, muscled body, big dick and my pleasing attitude.

Mr. Dickson almost moaned as he said:

“I can’t get enough from him showering and jerking off! The way he fingers his ass with his soapy hands, I know he needs to be fucked badly. I can’t wait for my weekend party when we auction off his cherry!”

He saw Dad’s bulge was growing and added: “You better ask one of the office boys to help you out! I cannot allow you to spoil the party by fucking your son ahead of schedule!”

My Dad answered blushing: “That won’t happen Sir, i know how much my family owes you”

Mr. Dickson clicked with the remote and the flat screen showed another scene. This time the screen did not show me, but a boy that was tied up, gagged by a red ball, and struggled as he grunted. His muscles all were tightly tensed, he seemed to try his best to break the adjustable straps that held him down on some kind off dentists chair of sorts. A clear plastic cylinder was over his impressive dick, and the huge screen clearly showed the numbers on the scale on the cylinder. The penis pump had made the boy’s dick grow to 12 inches, beer can thick.

My Dad saw the fight the boy gave and asked surprised: “ Oh, did Dr. Smith give him some kinda antidote to the fruit punch?” He perfectly well knew no one would usually fight, if he showed the normal reactions to the drugs almost everyone around was fed. Only a chosen few had a regular dose of antidotes, a few that were too important to control so tightly, a few that had proven to be the right kind of guy to, figuratively spoken, sell their own sons to the system. Men like my Dad.

Mr. Dickson smiled sadly as he answered my Dad’s question:

“No, this boys is Steve, who drowned last month as he swam in the lake. Well, almost drowned, but yes, his parents buried something. Steve has suffered a brain damage so now the pills of Dr Smith don’t work anymore. Dr. Smith works on a new formula, and Steve is the unhappy volunteer to try it out.”

Dad seemed a little shocked but asked: “ So nobody misses Steve?” He clearly saw the business opportunities.

Mr. Dickson smiled, lewd this time: “For now Steve is the main protagonist in some, uhm, shall we say more specific porn films for a selected audience?”

He smiled wicked as he keyed in an order. Steve on screen seems to react, as evidently some assistant off screen pushed some buttons at the Boss’ direction, and Steve grunted and struggled again.

Mr. Dickson watched the screen as he addressed my Dad again:

“You perfectly know we usually don’t do such films since we don’t have such models as Steve...” as he nodded over the screaming Steve on screen “but we have a high demand and we need to take our chances”

He smiled as he again typed something and the screen showed Steve grunt and buckle, and pass out.

Mr. Dickson said: “ I personally like to watch the more extreme scenes from time to time, what do you think, my friend?” as he turned to my Dad.

Dads dick clearly showed he seemed to like those scenes as well. His dick oozed enough precum to stain his expensive suit.

Mr. Dickson remarked: “ We need to make sure Dylan works as good as now for a long time. We don’t want him to appear in one of those videos, right?”

He looked my Dad right in the eye, and grinned lewd again as he saw Dads red face and the huge wet spot in his chief executive officers trousers, who evidently would love to see me right in that chair struggling as I was worked by some unseen hands.

Dad needed to focus for a moment : “ Uhm Sir, whats good for the company is good for us, don’t you think?”

Steve on screen grunted right at that moment as he woke up again, maybe because of some electric shocks he endured.

Mr. Dickson watched him as he said, like thinking ahead:

“Dylan as well looks good glistening in sweat when he works out. I guess we might need to make him sweat some more”

He smiled at Dad, who still watched the struggling Steve, who right now glistened in sweat as well. The muscular young man, tied up in a chair that could be manipulated by remote, was indeed a fine specimen of young male perfection. The 17 year old had been beautifully muscled as he had his accident, but now, after month of training in the well hidden, highly secretive installation, run by Dickson Enterprises for their Top Secret developments, he was as sculpted as the best Italian or Greek statues, fine tuned, with perfect skin and pouty lips, big hard nipples ready to be licked and nibbled, and a dick that was bigger than anything imaginable. Steve was a living sex toy, a flesh and blood Ken-Doll.

Dickson noodled, bringing Mr. Pittman, my Dad, back to the discussion, while he simply switched the screen off : “Next weekend is my big party. We will auction off Dylan’s cherry to big spenders, having a sensational display, and after the winner had his fun many men, users and employees, will wait for their turn to fuck him”

Dad had recovered from the most enticing show on the screen, mainly displayed as a test for him : “ And his first filming with some costars is scheduled next week” Mr. Dickson allowed himself a small smile, as he saw how smoothly Mr. Pittman did regain his business-senses again

The meeting turned into a seemingly normal conference again.

“Oh yes, i have seen the scripts for the next few projects. What do you think about “DYLANS NEW SCHOOL” as his first film?” Mr. Dickson was all business again, even though the theme of the discussion seemed highly inappropriate for a mayor companies highest executives. He waited for his new employees reaction, and my Dad nodded as he answered: “ Yes, Dylan as the new boy at an all boys school seems hot, and we can film it at Big Dick High. I bet the audience will be delighted to see fresh meat, a new face.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.