Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 3: Dylan helps the neighbor

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dylan helps the neighbor - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

I had just finished my workout as my mom came back from shopping. As usual she gave me a quick peck on my cheek as I carried the grocery inside.

As we had carried all in, and the huge load of bags was stored, Mom said: “Dylan listen, Mr. Jones asked me to send you over to mow his lawn. I know you have a free afternoon, right, honey?”

“Oh Mom come on, I wanted to go to the mall!” I was not pleased with her idea, but I didn’t want to piss her and the neighbor off, as well. And some pocket money would be in, I thought.

While I complained, Mom poured me a fruit punch. I took a sip and drank up, stopping to think about my wishes. Moms wishes and those of Mr. Jones were so much more important.

She smiled, totally oblivious of the sudden change of my mood : “Good boy! Mr Jones pays 10 Bucks per hour, ain’t that great?”

“Cool mom. I guess I be gone for two hours, he usually makes me mow and then wash his car”

Mom replied absentmindedly as she put the groceries away: “Very nice baby, have fun”

I know she didn’t pay much attention as I walked out the house, dressed in the same old very small and very tight cutoff jeans Mom wants me to wear to work in the garden. I didn’t even realized those jeans were way too tight by now, since I grew out of them for at least a year. My ass and bulge looked almost obscene, and my strong legs were even looking hotter since I wore work boots and socks to be safe at work in the garden.

And i wore no shirt, not even a tank top. Mr Jones would make me sweat, so I saved Mom some laundry if I walked over half naked, my muscled upper body perfectly displayed.

It did not occur to me as weird, not the least. It was simply logical and practical.

Mr Jones opened his door even before i knocked, he must have waited for me. He smiled: “Today we won’t work in the garden, I need you to help me with a project”

“Sure sir, I have time”

He lead me down into his basement. I knew he was a famous fashion photographer, since mom had all kinds of fashion magazines and often pointed at a picture he had taken. She loved the fact that he lived right by our house.

I had no idea he tested the water, wanted to see if I drank my fruit punch, as he fondled my ass while we walked down the stairs. As I didn’t even flinch or said anything, he seemed delighted. After all, he knew about my Dad’s deal with Dickson Enterprises and would work me with in future projects. Today was a test shot, and an important one.

He asked me to help him set up the studio, and as everything was set up for a shooting, and I expected some star to appear, Jones told me i would be the model for the day.

“Uhg wow Sir ... but ... I’m no model!” I was flabbergasted. Mom would freak out if she saw me in one of her fashion magazines.

He smiled lewd and playfully took a few quick shots. After he saw I was nice and relaxed, he told me to dance. As he maybe even expected, I was reluctant, but he told me it would be most important for a career in the entertainment industry. Soon I did not think anymore, I just moved.

Jones directed me into positions he wanted: “ Yes boy, move those hips! Yeah that’s it! Now open your cutoffs, let me see some pubes...”

I just did what he told me, went with the flow, didn’t stop him. I felt perfectly fine, nice and relaxed. I was the perfect Go Go boy now, just danced, but not thought about anything that happened.

He perfectly knew I was drugged as he made me loose my cutoffs. I did some fake workout poses, all with a fat hardon, as he told me to jerk and cum all over me. I felt still nice and relaxed as I laid back and really started to jerk my nice and fat 8 incher.

He snapped away like crazy, and his video cams filmed me same time.

“Auurghmm ... UHGG ... URGHMMMMMMM” I moaned and grunted as my orgasm was near.

Jones gave me orders, and I obeyed without thinking, too horny to be able to think anyway: “Yes boy, finger your ass ... spread those legs ... feel your nuts ... and now CUM” I came like a rocket, shot a fat load of hot white semen. I came like never before, shot over my six pack washboard abs, over my hard pecs with those nice brown nipples, and even over my face and hair. The white cum showed nicely on my deep tanned skin. Some even landed on my lips, and he almost got crazy as I licked them clean without any prompting.

Jones said: “ Yes boy, now scoop it up, scoop up your cum ... and lick those fingers clean!”

I followed every command without thinking. And I had no idea I passed another test, set up by the company. And I made thousands of users online cum.

This was one of the last days in our old home, in our old community. Dad had signed the contracts, and after I had passed all tests with flying colors, we moved, with a real celebrity handling, much to Mom’s delight.

Till the end of summer so much changed. We had moved to the new house, in the new city. I was the new kid in town, Mom was the new girl in a group of gossiping housewives, and Dad was a new part of the towns biggest and most profitable company.

I was in awe, since everything here was so different. The town was fairly small, but everything seemed rich, clean, tidy, freshly polished, if you know what I mean.

Our town was proud to have the nicest homes with the best gardens, the lowest crime rate, the best schools. My Dad’s new company was booming, so everybody seemed well off and only the sky was the limit.

Here in Dickson City it was quite normal to see more boys than girls. Many families seemed to have boys only, all good looking, all sporty, all always dressed sharp. It took me not much time to adjust, since I myself was muscular and good looking, but I felt a little odd as I first visited the mall, dressed in my usual baggy outfit, while every other boy wore skintight and extra small, it seemed.

It took me no time till I remembered Mom’s advice to rape Dads credit card and go shopping, and she even had good tips were to go. As usual, her new girlfriends were very helpful, so now I was right in the middle of the clothing section of the towns newest mall, right in the middle of displays of summer wear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.