Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 2: Dylan’s first tests

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Dylan’s first tests - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

I was talking to some of the boys by the pool. They all seemed to be happy, all relaxed, all seemed to be loving their live. I felt right at home around the sporty boys, and all the boys seemed to be happy to have me as their new classmate or team member, neighbor or at least the new boy in town.

I was fitting in quite well, since I had the same sporty built, the same well rounded muscles, and since we were all wearing the same red team Speedo, almost like a uniform, no one looked richer or poorer, there was no ugly competition, just some friendly banter, some fun and games, a little funny wrestling, one boy or two were grabbed and tossed into the pool and such. We were all easy on the eye, and there is no get together of a bunch of sexy, muscled boys without some friendly play, right?

Some time later a servant called us for a light lunch, the stuff that active, sporty boys eat. We saw an outdoor kitchen where a barbecue grill smoked and smelled delicious, so we all climbed out of the pool and queued up at the counter to choose from the feast that the crew had put up for us.

I had a burger and some fries, and more fruit punch, the only drink they offered us boys.

As I sat down at a table on the terrace by the pool, I saw Dad and Mr Dickson and several other men dine at a table inside the house, overlooking the pool, but no boy dared to walk over and disturb them. We were still only clad in our very small Speedos, and it did not feel right to simply walk into the house and maybe disturb an important talk.

While I was eating, a boy took the spot by my side and introduced himself, while placing his tray full of Burgers and a drinks down: “ I’m Johnny, its my first time here. But you are some exec’s son right?”

I knew he had seen my dad dine with Mr Dickson and he thought I was something special, so I hurried to answer: “Nah, I’m here for the first time as well. My dad just works for the company is all”

We didn’t realize the boys around us were all done and kinda vanished, but a servant suddenly stood next to us and announced: “ Please boys follow me, Dr. Smith is here for your physicals”

We both looked at each other in surprise, wondering what the man meant. He lead the way into the house and opened a door for us. We were still dressed in the small Speedos, and by now were a bit nervous.

A man in a lab coat smiled at us as we walked in and spoke up, inviting us in: “ Come on in guys, it’s all right!”

He was all business as he introduced himself, and he had a computer screen to check our files as he said:

“I am Dr Smith and I am the schools physician. We like to be ahead of schedule, and as you both apply for scholarships we need you to be in peek condition!”

Johnny and I soon relaxed as Dr Smith took some basic measurements. He smiled all the time and joked around, till he said: “OK boys, off with those Speedos”. We both knew he was not joking, it was a part of the examination. I swallowed nervously, since my dick had reacted to all that feeling and measuring.

But Johnny had the same problem it seemed. Dr Smith again smiled wide as we pushed the Speedos down simultaneously: “ Nice and healthy, as we want them!”

I blushed furious, since my dick was hard as steel.

As Dr Smith told us to bend over, next to each other, over an examination table, I felt like protesting for a brief moment, but I couldn’t. My body seemed to follow doctor’s orders even though my brain protested. I saw Johnny bend over as well, and Dr. Smith stepped behind us and felt our butts.

“Very nice, you boys seem more than perfect for the company, uhm ... school”

He corrected himself quickly after he had misspoken, but we didn’t even realize he slipped. I moaned as I felt a greased finger in a rubber glove was sliding into my ass, and Johnny moaned as well.

Dr. Smith commented: “ Oh boys, we will have so much fun together”

I didn’t even realize someone else has entered the room, till I heard another voice:

“Those boys seem as good as we hoped...”

I felt another hand on me, feeling my skin, my muscles and I was told to stand up straight again. My body just did what it was told to do, as if my brain was not involved in the process. I was not complaining, I was not thinking, all was as it should be, it seemed. I had no idea something might be out of the range of normality, I did not even realize who was with us in the examination room, and I did not think twice as I heard my Dad say: “ You are sure he won’t remember whats happening now?” and the Doctor answered:

“He won’t, we use the drug for years now”

Mr. Dickson chuckled: “ How do you think all those straight young studs submit to do all the hard work for school, or perform otherwise?”

He opened his fly, and his dick was already hard, since he had lusted for me for hours now. My Dad did the same, and Dr. Smith told Johnny and me to kneel. We both followed his order without a qualm, since we did not think the bidding was inappropriate or strange.

“UUURGHHMMMMMM” I grunted, gagged and choked as Mr Dickson pushed his dick deep inside my mouth. He moaned as he made me gag, didn’t care that I never sucked dick or got deep throat fucked before. I did not think, just worked my task like a well oiled machine, like the well trained athlete i was.

Mr. Dickson did not last long before his moans got louder, and he busted out: “ Oh god hes so hot, I’m gonna cum!”

He held my head in his hands and shoved his dick deep in my mouth to make me swallow, and I didn’t think, didn’t complain, I just reacted, swallowed his load, all the while looking up into his face with wide open eyes, admiring the powerful man who had just blessed me with his presence and his hot, salty cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.