Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 17: The Day of the Tryouts

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Day of the Tryouts - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

I woke up as my phone beeped, signaling someone had sent me a message. As I took it off my nightstand, I saw it was from my buddy Jose. He had sent me a picture, and I had to giggle as I saw his grinning face and the hoody he wore, making him look like one of the seven dwarfs. The hoody was open, and I clearly saw he did not wear any shirt under it, and I could see his muscled chest and ripped six pack abs. He was with me in schools athletic gymnastics team tryouts today, that much I knew, and his text also reminded me of the tryouts for the teams It was really an important thing for us.

Even my Dad yesterday had reminded me, since he wanted to accompany me himself.

I saw it was 7 am already, almost time to get up, and i heard Mom knock on my door. She told me breakfast was ready and I should hurry, since Dad wanted to take me with him. I decided to put on some old shorts for now and have a quick breakfast before a quick shower. No jerk off for now, Dad made sure there was no time to waste. He even came upstairs with me to help me hurry up.

I didn’t even realize he looked at me as I pushed the old shorts down and stepped into the shower.

But Dad did take a good look, and as usual the cams filmed me as well.

Dad felt his dick stir as he watched me soap up, and he decided to step back, out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, since there was really no time to waste. Even though his dick was hard and he wanted to fuck my ass so bad, he knew I would better stay tight before the members of schools board saw me.

Dad gave me some new B-D-H shorts, short for Biggelow Dickson High school, or BigDickHigh, as we all called it. And he gave me the same hoddy Josh had on earlier, in the picture he had sent me.

I needed no Tank or T-Shirt, Dad told me.

Soon we were on our way and arrived at the school right at 9 o’clock. As Dad and I walked into Biggelow Dickson High school’s great sports hall for my tryouts, i was overwhelmed. It was huge, and perfectly equipped. Rings, several sets of them, dangled from the high ceiling, nice big and thick security padding under them for the gymnast’s safety. Horses, again several, again surrounded by safety padding’s.

Parallel bars ... again ... you get the picture i guess. I was impressed from all the new stuff I saw, since so far I had just used the gym.

Coach Jones pointed to an athlete just doing a set of moves on a horse. Even though I was told we were asked to wear the team gym shorts, he just wore a tight small pair of briefs.

Coach told us: “ This is Timothy. He was school’s champion for the last three years. Till Dylan beat him fair and square at the last state tournament.”

Dad added in his dry accountants voice: “At least Tim still has a fan base. The company sold him ... i mean ... we made sure he gets a scholarship for a European university. He will be gone before the school starts.”

I remembered Timothy from showering after the tournament. He was a sight I didn’t forget since his fat dick was hard as I walked into the huge shower stall of the Exhibition center and sports stadium were we had competed. As I walked in that day, he simply winked at me, even though i had beaten him, and he wasn’t the least bothered as I watched another athlete that showered next to him knelt and sucked him off. I realized I had disturbed them, and they stopped until they saw it was just me. It had been a sight to behold, Tim really facefucking the other guy.

I remembered it all again, vividly. And my dick showed it, since it made a nice fat tube in my shorts. I caught someone look right at my bulge. The man didn’t blush at all, but directly walked into my direction, holding his hand out to shake mine. My Dad turned to him and greeted him.

“Hello Principal Theodore, nice to meet you again.” The man I now knew was my new Principal shook my hand. A little too long maybe. He smiled at my Dad while he spoke words that were directly meant for me.

“Oh so good to see you in the flesh. I was so looking forward to meet you, since your files were almost exctatic!”

My dad answered dryly: “ Oh, Dylan usually supersedes all expectations”

Mr. Theodore still held my hand and i slowly began to feel a little nervous, but he let me go and said:

“Oh, is that so? Why don’t you give us a little example of your skills, Dylan, my boy?”

He licked his lips and I knew he’d rather test my skills on my knees, sucking his dick, but he looked over to the horse. The one Timothy had just left. My Dad nodded at me, and i took my vest off. The Principal licked his lips again, and I jumped up onto the horse and started a routine. To be honest I was glad my Dad had made sure I was still in training, since he had found a private gym in town that had just such a horse.

I did my routine without any flaw. I saw Dad smile proudly, and then i heard him say: “ And now you want to test his other skills, i guess?”

Mr. Theodore smiled wide as he answered my Dad: “ Well yes, I need to know about his social skills ... I guess a quick oral exam will be sufficient” He smiled malicious as my Dad answered:

“Very well, I bet you will find Dylan’s oral skills quite pleasing.”

Dad informed me he would drive back to his office. I might meet several teachers after the first assessment by the Principal, and he had most urgent business. “ Yes Dad. I bet someone will give me a ride”

My Dad chuckled: “ I bet someone will! See you at home, boy. Don’t let me down!”

“Yes sir!” I answered as any respectful son does. Mr. Theodore’s hand in my neck made sure I would go were he wanted me to go. Soon we arrived at his plush office, full of old leather chairs and solid wood, old books and thick carpets. Just one item looked out of place, even though it was also old and made of old leather and solid wood.

It was an vaulting horse right out of an ancient gym. I thought it maybe was as old as this school. The leather was stained of sweat and other fluids. Since i evidently stared at the horse, Mr. Theodore could easily read my mind. He smiled: “ It depends, my boy ... you might end bent over it sooner or later”

I got a little nervous as I saw strong leather belts attached to the four legs of the horse, items that never had belonged to a normal gym horse I was used to jump over.

And I realized a dark stain right on one side. I suddenly was sure a boy’s cum stained that side of the horse, maybe over years of use.

Mr. Theodore again seemed to read my mind: “ Your Dad signed all the papers. We have the permission to use all methods of punishment if it seems necessary.”

I swallowed nervously but answered clearly and respectfully: “ Yes sir!”

“Very well, my boy. I need to see you in the flesh to compare you with the files. Strip!”

Since I just wore the small gym shorts, I only had to push it down. My dick jumped up. It was hard now for almost the whole time since i woke up. The Principal again smiled at me:

“Very good, my boy. This part of your files were pretty correct.” He licked his lips again. I was reminded of a huge snake that got wind of some prey, as he fondled my dick...

“Nice, very nice. But i need to test your athletic abilities, right?”

“Uhm, yes sir” I was nervous as hell now, since I still needed this man’s signature for my scholarship, and I didn’t want to let my parents down. He pointed at a solid looking coffee table made of wood and glass.

I saw a mat on it, made of leather and nice and thick. He said: “ Its more comfortable than the floor, don’t you think?”

Since i was not sure what he expected me to do, i again simply answered: “ Yes sir”

I guess he could see the question marks floating around in my brain, because he explained:

“Athletic gymnasts need to be quite flexible, am i right?”

“Yes sir”

“So ... i want you to test your abilities. You will lay down on the mat on the desk, and perform some stretching. I wanna see you make a perfect candle as part of your duty, and I want to see what else you come up while performing a choice program”

I was fully aware what this man wanted to see. He wanted me to make that said candle, my legs up, pointing to the ceiling, and he wanted me to lower my legs flat over my body, to make a pocketknife motion ... till my dick was deep in my mouth ... preferably down my throat.

I perfectly knew he would help me by pushing me down. I knew he would use any reason to touch me. Maybe he didn’t even need any reason or excuse. He was my Principal. He could punish me as he wanted.

To think all of this took me only a part of a second. I gave him my winning smile and gracefully bend backwards, standing right in front of the desk.

I saw his eyes get wide as I didn’t sit and lay down, but made a fluid motion only the best athletes can do, using my muscle power to control earth gravity. I laid back on the mat so smoothly that Mr. Theodore just gasped, wide eyed.

And I made sure to impress him, as I lifted my legs in a slow motion that needed all my strength and concentration, but looked so smoothly and effortlessly that he held his breath.

Again, my athlete’s body made the full motion look easy. But it wasn’t. I opened my mouth to breath deep as I saw my own dick aim at my face. By now my hands held tight to the side of the desk to stay in control. My back muscles had to hold the weight of my legs in place as I pushed my dick deep down into my mouth, down into my throat, all my thick 8 inches slid in deep.

I heard Mr. Theodore gasp.

My powerful body made it possible to pump my dick into my mouth and pull it out again without giving away how hard this was. I knew I had to impress him at first glance, since even my hard muscled body couldn’t do this much longer.

He fell for it, he almost shouted out: “Oh God boy, I never have seen such a thing!”

I used my full concentration as I unfolded again, let my legs rise up into a candle and then placed my feet on the floor again, legs spread to give him a good show and full access to my dick and balls.

Mr. Theodore already knelt down between my open legs and went down on my dick like a kid on candy.

I knew i had my scholarship.

He sucked my dick as the experienced man he was, and he made me moan and squirm as his tongue, lips, gums, throat and even his teeth made me almost go crazy. Whenever I was nearly there he stopped, did something else, made me cool down for some seconds. He played with my body and used every trick in the book to make me scream in lust, beg him to let me cum, plead him to relieve me.

As I once again was oozing precum like a faucet and he knew he wouldn’t stop me from cumming by just letting me go and breath deep, he flicked a little whip over my swollen balls.

“Auurghmmmmm!” I screamed out, and he smiled wicked. “Not so fast, my boy! Show me the candle once again!”

My dick had gone soft from the sharp pain. I panted to catch my breath, but I could concentrate enough to perform several positions he wanted to see. At the end I was fold in half again, this time my legs supported by my knees, so my wide spread ass was available for the Principals tongue.

Again he tormented me. He didn’t make me push my dick back into my mouth. He held me in a way my dick just oozed pre all over my lips, and I could taste it, but not lick it, or suck it.

Soon i was begging him again to let me cum. He licked my ass, tongue fucked it. I was in ecstasy.

And as he stood up I thought he would now fuck my ass. I wanted to cum, so bad I would have taken a baseball bat or a full fist. I was delirious, but he let me lay flat on my back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.