Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 16: A Nice Day in Dickson City

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16: A Nice Day in Dickson City - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

“We call them BoyBots, our latest product”, a proud Dr. Artemis announced to a crowd of stockholders and executives.

Two good looking prototypes of the new product line stood on the stage in the Grand hall of Mr. Dickson’s mansion, ready to be checked out. Later Dr. Artemis and Dr. Smith would activate the units, but for now they were in stand by, powered down, breathing, warm, but immobile and impassive.

Dr. Smith took over: “We followed the latest clinics and polls. Our patrons usually prefer a slightly other type of boys, but for the two prototypes we opted for the reddish-blond approach and the scruffy looking type with the two days beard”

As he said so, Dr. Smith pointed, but anyone in the room already knew what he meant.

The reddish-blond Adonis’ body was hairless under his eyebrows, while the dark haired BoyBot had a military style haircut and a short beard. His body seemed hairless as well.

Dr. Artimes went on: “For now we installed a software that might surprise you”

He chuckled, and Dr. Smith took over: “If you see a soldier boy, you might have an idea, but those full lips might give you a slight hint: For now the bad boy looks leads you in a wrong direction, since he’s the good son and cocksucker, while the red-blond needs some hard hand”

Dr. Smith smiled wide as he registered the reactions of the men in the audience. Most looked curious, some watched him wide eyed, and some seemed to be more than interested to find out what “Hard hand” meant. Dr. Artimes took an I Pad and asked:

“So what do you want to see first?” as his fingers slid over the surface of the screen in his hand. “Bad Boy’s” Armani briefs started to tent as his dick hardened. The men watched and chuckled. Anyone could see the newest product of the company was very well endowed.

Dr. Smith explained: “ For now both specimens have 12 inch dicks, 10 inches circumference.”

The men in the audience wolf whistled, hollered or swallowed nervously, but they all seemed to be impressed.

Dr. Smith chuckled after he made a short pause : “For the test drive version we opted to go to full size”

The men openly laughed. And some boys from the my school’s swim team served drinks. The boys that were asked to attend today were merely toys, and the men in the audience knew they could play with them at will, since the new, expensive prototypes had still be handled with care.

While the executives and shareholders of the Company had their meeting, my boys and I shared some time in my room. The game show on TV was over, but we didn’t pay too much attention anyway.

My buddy Marcus was giving me head while two other boys started a nice workout on my bed. Marcus was just the little imp and teased my dick with his tongue, his eyes wide open and staring at my face to catch my reactions. I was about to grab his ears and force my dick in, but he knew it and drove me crazy, masterfully pulling back or sliding down. I was moaning in heat. His throat was working my dick, he massaged it like my own hand couldn’t have done it. He was edging me, seemingly feeling if I was near, backing down, letting me go, or speeding up. I grunted and moaned, sweating, as he played me like a violin, teasing me to drive me crazy. He knew I soon would try my best to overpower him, just to push my dick deep into this throat and fuck his face, but for now I had no chance but groan and moan and let him work me over.

As four of us were busy, Jackie just watched, sitting in a bean bag on the floor. Since the shows on TV were boring, he had linked his phone to my TV and played a little hot set of pics someone had taken of him just recently.

I watched the hot slideshow on my TV while Marcus sucked my dick and my two other buddies started to fuck. It was a great afternoon!

At the same time, over in Dickson Mansion, my Dad started to present the numbers to the gathered audience. As the Head accountant and Director of Financial Analysis my Dad was responsible for the money, and every man in the room was more than pleased to hear what Dad had to report. He just said:

“If you pay attention to our most profitable fields of business” -Dad clicked with his mouse and a chart opened on a huge screen- “You will see that our online business has boomed”

After a few diagrams the screen showed: Me. Naked. Hard.

The men cheered.

My dad proudly went on to explain: “ Some of you might know this young man”

All of the men knew at least pics and videos of me, most had been here for my first auction, some had bid for me, and all knew I was the son of the man who just now presented my net worth for the company.

All of them grinned and applauded. Mr. Dickson nodded to my Dad, looking pleased. My Dad went on to present some numbers, before he said:

“Dylan by now is on his peek. He usually does three appearances a day on the stream pay per view site, and we use the footage of him for films, shows and even magazines...”

Some of the men chuckled since print mags seemed to be so outdated, but some markets still wanted print, since the internet wasn’t perfect or the need to hide such a harmless joy occurred. Dad clicked with the mouse and the huge screen showed the footage of my room, taking place right now, showing me and the boys, having passionate sex. He smiled: “ Hes some virile little stud, what do you think?”

On screen I just fucked Marcus’ cute face. He gagged as I rammed my thick 10 inch long cock deep down his throat. Dad gave the men a minute as they watched my performance. Only a few men didn’t have tented trousers.

Mr. Dickson thanked my Dad for his presentation and told the men that a light lunch would be served buffet style by the pool. The men knew the cabanas would be open, and the boys would love to be at their service.

The two BoyBots waited for the guests out by the pool. They were naked except of some collars with the names “Red” and “Black” on them. By now the BoyBots were activated, and they responded to interaction, at least to a certain degree.

One executive addressed Red: “ Kneel, Boy!” but Red didn’t move.

Dr. Smith chuckled: “ Right now we are in a early phase of software engineering. Wait”

He turned to look at Red directly and clearly ordered: “Red, kneel in front of me!” And Red did what he was told. Instantly. The Doctor winked at the exec and smiled: “To suck you by now he needs several specific orders, but soon he will have learned what a superior wants. When you give him a certain task several times, he will have learned to combine orders and react much quicker”

He ordered: “ Red, open your mouth and execute Program 1-23-45 now!”

The executive by now saw Reds mouth open slightly, he licked his lips to moisten them and his tongue stuck out a little bit, waiting for a dick to suck.

Doctor Smith smiled: “ Give Dr. Artemis and me some more weeks. We are ahead of our plans already. By the end of the year we plan to market him.”

The BoyBot still knelled without emotion. Dr. Smith pointed at one of the boys:

“Tim, right? I want to give you some extra fun: Let Red suck your dick!”

Tim just answer “ Yessir!” and soon the men watched him moan and grunt. He had obediently stuck his dick right into the BoyBot’s mouth, and Red evidently felt as good as the most experienced cocksucker. Tim held Red’s head and by now couldn’t hold back any longer, as the men watched him fuck Red’s face and grunted loud as he came. Pulling out he shot several squirts over Red’s cute face.

Dr. Smith smiled and excused Tim, Red stood again. The executive looked a little insecure as he said:

“I guess for now I’d rather have a real boy” and he made a hand gesture. One of the boys of the swim team made a beeline to an open cabana, and the exec followed him with the a wink at Dr. Smith : “ Please excuse me”

While the meeting at Mr. Dickson’s house was a huge success, in my room the boy sucking me was speeding up. He took my dick deep in his mouth, while I fucked his throat. He gagged just a little bit, and the muscles milked my dick. He was an expert, i had to admit. I knelt over him, forcing my dick deep into him, and since he was immobilized, I could easily do what I wanted.

Jackie meanwhile knelt behind me and I waited for his dick to slide into my ass. I knew he wanted me since we first saw us. “UUUrghhmmmm your ass is so tight” he moaned as he pushed in. His dick was as big as mine, and it really felt good.

I almost lost control as I was sucked and fucked at the same time, but I closed my eyes and breathed deep.

I didn’t want to cum right now.

The two other boys fucked on the floor by now, since my bed got too crowded. While Marcus sucked me and Jackie fucked me, Joe was on his back and Samuel rode his dick. He squatted over Joe’s hard dick and used only his legs to support him. It was a great workout Coach Jones had showed us. We tried to work out were and when we could.

Since I knelt on my bed, I could watch them fuck. It was great to see Samuel’s muscled legs work. He moved up and down like a well oiled sex machine and his body glistened in sweat, and i could see his ass and legs were tightly tensing, so those muscles got a great workout.

And since we were filmed as usual, without knowing it, the footage would make a great new porn video for the pay-Per-View channel, and, slightly edited, Dickson TV fitness channel had a great new workout movie for leg and ass day.

Just as Samuel started to breath heavier and his dick started to spurt his cum load without anyone touching it, his ass tightened and he milked Joe dick to an huge orgasm.

Instinctively they both knew how to make the show even better, as Samuel slid of Joe’s dick, moved slightly forward, and pushed his dick into Joe’s mouth. The cams and I could see Joe’s dick spurt his load, spraying down Samuel’s back and his own abs and chest with his white hot cum. Both boy’s on the floor breathed heavy after their hot workout fuck, and both collapsed for a moment, kissing and making out.

After we all had recovered slightly from our sex highs, we snuggled up like puppies on my bed. I was exhausted for now, and the other boys also had had a full day. We slept till my Mom walked in cheerfully, totally oblivious that a bunch of naked and hung muscle boys slept on my bed.

She sent my buddies home and told me Dad was home for dinner. We all had a great day.

Just then, in another part of town, a boy named Matt did not have much fun at all. His Dad, freshly divorced, had followed a job offer from Dickson Enterprises and moved into town, taking his son with him. Just like for me and my family, a new situation was opening up for the boy, and he faced new teacher, new friends, and a whole new life.

He had no idea about the ways around Dickson City, and for now his body was almost free of the little, highly sophisticated chemical helpers the Company offered. He still struggled to adjust, and the most he struggled with English Literature and Art, well, those classes were just so un-cool and old. Matt’s Dad had told his son to attend some extra classes to catch up, and by now the boy had met two tutors. Mr. Johnson who taught English must have been 60, if not older, and the Art teacher ... well, he was just strange!

Throughout the following days, Matt worked really hard. He tried to immerse himself in the wonders of Shakespeare and Dickens. Boy did he try ... but the finer aspects of vicarious suffering and social commentary eluded him. So in his afternoon class today he sweated hard as the teacher wanted him to explain what they had read last time.

Mr. Johnson had lusted after young lad’s ever since he hit the middle age of 54. He needed desperately to feel young again and his perfect tonic was to drink in the sight of lovely young healthy boys. For now, there was no more perfect example as that young 16 year old Matt Sawyer. Phew! What a perfect present from the gods! Dark wavy hair, flashing eyes and broad shoulders crowned by a handsome face! Ye Gods! And the tight arse in those jeans!!! What a tease! Don’t even mention that heavenly male bulge between those firm legs! What a dream! The old teacher perfectly knew why Matt was so alluring. Since the boy’s system was not overly drugged, he would resist, he would have to be coaxed and cooerced, Mr. Johnson knew the boy would resist, not simply do what he was told. Walt started to leak in his underpants as he watched young Matt out of the corner of his eye. Over the last few days, Walt had noticed that Matt was frowning a lot more in his class as though there was something unclear or troubling him. It was true that the boy’s work was awful, but Walt wasn’t worried about that. After all, he was compensated by the lovely vision of the boy- that was enough for him. The boy’s grades could be doctored, and soon he would be a full member of Dickson Counties society. But for now, a fresh, untamed boy was in the old man’s clutches, ready to be used.

Thank goodness it was Friday, thought Walt, as he handed out the weekly course work. Suddenly, the boy was in front of him as he looked down at the papers in his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.