Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 15: An Ordinary Afternoon in Dickson City

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: An Ordinary Afternoon in Dickson City - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

After Father Raymond was done with me and had sent me off to Miller’s Men’s Clothing Department Store in my ripped white shirt, I was greeted by a lewdly smiling Randy, who told me to follow him to that backroom I used to know pretty good already, the backroom were Randy took my measurements the last time I was here, under the watchful eyes of Mr. Miller himself.

The room was prepared to be quite cozy, as parents were invited to watch their sons try on the outfits they would wear to school, for parties ... and to get used and fucked.

Miller’s didn’t sell sports gear. Only classy outfits like shirts, shorts, long slacks ... and an assortment of underwear to go with it, if undies were required at all. The room was equipped with two overstuffed leather chairs and a matching little sofa, maybe more a love seat, quite narrow, so the parents could snuggle into it while watching the sons model the latest sexy fashion.

I would soon find out why the love seat was designed that way in the first place.

Mr. Miller walked in and made a clicking sound with his tongue, openly despising my outfit as he basically ordered:

“Strip, boy. I know your cherry has been auctioned off. Today you will pay back the pleasantries I gave you.”

He sat back in an overstuffed chair and looked at Randy: “ Fuck him hard, I know you want him! Give me a nice show, boys!”

He smiled malicious while he watched me strip of my shorts, the only piece I still wore since Randy had made me take of the ripped shirt right under the eyes off other customers in the middle of the shop.

I had no idea Mr. Miller had watched the security cams for some minutes just before he walked in, watching that particular Dad who had all but dragged his son back into one of the changing rooms. Miller had watched what I thought I had heard: After the Daddy saw me, he made his Son suck him off, really face fucking the younger boy.

I had no idea the man had followed my social media accounts and the pay per view porn sites for some time now, and as he saw me in the flesh, he couldn’t hold back.

All I saw by now was Mr. Millers trousers tented in anticipation, while Randy pushed me forward. He made me kneel on the love seat. The narrow seat of the little sofa made sense as Randy forced my knees to open, and he spread my legs till my knees and lower legs rested right left and right at the armrests of the couch, and my knees kinda pushed into the soft leather. I was perfectly positioned, legs just wide enough to present my asshole and balls, while my hard dick pushed into the backrest of the love seat. I knew it would feel like i fucked my pillow at home. My hands found a natural position on the backrest of the little sofa, to give me support, and I realized I could also bend forward and give a good suck, if someone stood behind the sofa, in front of my face. All in all the perfect fuck furniture.

Mr. Miller asked Randy just then: “ How does his ass feel? “, and Randy fingered me, tested my ass ring, felt my tightness. Even though I had just fucked myself on the “Stairway to Heaven” up to a thick 15 inch long dildo, Randy told Mr. Miller I would be as tight as a virgin.

After all, I was well trained and always did the exercises my coach wanted me to do. The Dickson Company wanted their livestock in tip top condition.

I saw Mr. Miller watch wide eyed as I felt Randy’s dick. He pushed and I first relaxed my ass until I felt his cock slide in, then tightened my ass muscle ring for maximum pleasure. By instinct or maybe out of my intensive training my body knew what would feel good. I didn’t think, I just pushed my ass back onto Randy’s dick, as he pushed in.

“UUUrghhmm Sir hes such a tight fuck!” Randy moaned as he described the feeling as his dick slid deep into my ass. Miller didn’t touch the tent in his trousers. I watched him as he watched me, and I could perfectly see his mouth open and his tongue lick his lips. He was horny, and I knew Randy and I gave him just the show he wanted. As Randy sped up and fucked me harder and quicker, Mr. Miller got up and took the few steps over to me, and just in time with Randy he opened his zipper and pushed his dick right into my mouth as Randy grunted, moaned and screamed out: “ Fuck boy tighten your ass ... I’m cumming!”

Randy and Mr. Miller came in sync.

I tightened my ass to milk Randy’s dick, just like he told me, while I sucked and licked Mr. Millers dick clean.

Miller pulled out, took a few backwards steps and closed his zipper again. Randy’s dick was still in me, but Miller reminded him the shop was busy.

“Get done, Randy, you have customers to serve. Give Dylan a new white shirt like the one he had before, and maybe a light pink shirt and the deep plum shorts to go with”

Miller made clear he had watched Randy and me before, while we waited for him. The shirt and shorts matched perfectly, in a flamboyant “gay” way, and since Mr. Miller had decided I should wear them, I had to wear them.

While Mr. Miller still gave his orders, Randy had pulled his dick out of my ass and made me lick it clean. He was all business again and followed Millers commands to the last dot. It took me only minutes to dress again, in the new shirt and the black shorts Mom had laid out for me. As I stripped to be fucked, I had not taken my sneakers or socks off.

Randy showed me out, and I saw the boy again, this time with puffy looking lips, his nipples proudly shown off in the tight polo shirt he wore. I could see someone had pinched and pulled them to really make them stick out. While his Dad paid for the clothes, the clerk behind the desk seemed oblivious of what had happened, or maybe he just pretended to be. I realized the Dad had seen me look at his son, as he directly looked me in the eyes and licked his lips: I knew he would have loved to use me as well.

Anyway. I got my new stuff packed in a nice “ Miller’s Men’s” bag and walked out the shop. I did not have to pay anything.

I returned to my Mustang and drove home, this time without any further delay. Mom didn’t see me as I directly went upstairs to my room. I need a shower, really bad. I stripped of in my room, left the shirt and shorts on my bed, and went into my bathroom. I realized I needed to piss pretty bad, and relieved myself.

To watch my half hard dick as the piss hit the commode looked strangely arousing, and soon i was fully hard again. I had to bend my dick down to aim, but managed to get my business done. After flushing, I stepped over and reached into my huge shower stall to switch on the spray and adjust the water temperature to warm it up nicely, before stepped under the rain shower head. It felt great, and I moaned in pleasure.

As usual the cams filmed me, without me knowing it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.