Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 14: Dylan meets Father Raymond again

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Dylan meets Father Raymond again - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

My mom had laid out dark blue shorts, somehow a little looking like some dress shorts, and a white button shirt.

I put it on, and soon realized i looked like an English schoolboy in a uniform.

A schoolboy of a very private and exclusive boarding school, i thought.

My fantasy ran wild as i remembered a gay porn video i had seen online.

The main character was a 16 year old boy who ended at the school by mistake, since his files were mixed up. As soon as the headmaster found out, he decided to correct the mistake by inviting the real new boy to school, but sponsor the wrong boys tuition, so he could stay as well. And, as you might already have guessed, that boy had to pay his tuition by himself, by selling his body.

So far so good ... what had reminded me of the porn film was the fact that my mom had ordered the new outfit without asking me at the same store at the mall were they had taken my measurements some time ago, Millers Mens Clothing Department store.

And i guess the shop clerk Randy or the owner Mr. Miller himself had some perverted sense of humor as they selected the shorts and the shirt really extra tight and of a thin material, showing off all my assets.

The boy in the film soon got abused by the staff and the older students, and whenever a new scene of hardcore fucking or degradation started, he wore almost exact the same outfit my mom laid out for me today.

I always wondered how his uniform could look crisp and fresh again for every new scene, after it was ripped to pieces, got cum and piss on it and such...

I might have been a dumb jock back then already. Washing clothes was above me.

I kinda had to force my concentration back to reality. My dick was hard from those fantasies i remembered, but i knew i had no more time to jerk off to tame my beast.

Since i couldn’t change anything, i jumped into my Mustang to ride over to church and meet Father Raymond.

He already waited for me by a side entrance.

I parked right next to him and he walked over to greet me ... looking inside my open convertible, licking his lips.

I almost blurted out “ Did you think my dick was out” or something stupid, but i restrained myself.

He was our Pastor, after all.

But yes ... my dick was making a fat tube in my tight black shorts, and my hard muscled pecs with those swollen nipples were a sight to behold as well. I felt naked in my black shorts and white dress shirt, even though my mom just wanted me to look sharp for church. I knew he could clearly see it. The shorts were cut to make a revealing bulge.

Thanks to Randy the salesman anyone got a good look on what I packed, and no one had to use much of his imagination.

Father Raymond already opened my drivers door and waited for me to get out, before he lead the way into a side building of the church. He told me: “ Today we will be in here, since the housewives need the church to rearrange the flowers!”

I had no reason to doubt him, so i followed through several locked doors which he opened with a key, and down a stairwell into the huge basement area under the church. The doors looked pretty thick, and the room we ended up in had no windows. Since we had passed the noisy heater and climate control room, i was sure no one would hear anything from down here.

As Father Raymond closed and locked the door behind us, i realized something special was about to happen. The room was not dark, since a million or so candles lit it up. There was an altar on one of the walls, a huge cross on another, and a bench or such, covered with a large piece of linen.

He smiled malicious : “ I hope you have prayed to God and used the candle I gave you to receive our Fathers blessings?”

I struggled to give an appropriate answer, since i was not really used to go to the church, or talk to a priest.

“Uhg uhm yessir ... I mean Father, I did ... pray ... and ... uhm ... received the blessings of the candle”

I stuttered the answer, and he nodded: “And how often have you received the candle ... i mean the blessings?”

I didn’t even realize he slipped and misspoke, but he seemed to blush a little bit. “ Uhm five times sir ... once on Sunday, 4 times yesterday and today”

He beamed: “ That is very good! Prepared like that and strong willed you will climb the Stairway to Heaven easily, my child!”

“Uhg ... uhm ... Stairway to Heaven, Father Raymond?”

He answered : “ Yes my boy, a true test for a god fearing christian boy! If you climb up to the top, nothing will be impossible for you!” After he said so, he turned around and pulled the cloth off a device I had never seen before.

He even smiled proudly as I saw some kind of narrow bench, with dildos mounted to the surface.

The first was fairly small, maybe 6 inches and one in diameter, smaller then my own flesh and blood cock, but the dildos got bigger and bigger. I swallowed nervously as I heard Father Raymond with a thick and throaty voice:

“Go ahead and touch them ... You will need to feel them intimately before you try Gods tests!”

I realized he had me locked up in a sound proof cellar to make me fuck myself on a series of ever growing dildos. He smiled as malicious as before as he said:

“You wear such a nice tidy uniform ... You look almost like one of Jehovah’s Witnesses!”

I realized my mom had made a gravely mistake, or Mr Miller from the department store had played me a really bad joke. Maybe Randy had missed the chance to fuck my ass and now wanted revenge ... I didn’t know it, all I saw was a Priest who was pissed! He said slowly:

“You better take that blasphemic uniform off! God doesn’t like those people!”

“Uhm yessir ... but be assured my parents and I only pray in your church”

I saw his face change as he almost grimaced a fake sweetly smile.

“Oh so you only pray in my church, boy? You don’t fear God when you are at home...? You don’t fear God when you are out in the street, shaking that sinful body to attract good god fearing men and pull them down to hell?”

“Oh god father ... You got me all wrong!”

I tried to open my shirts buttons, but he lost control and ripped my shirt open. The buttons flew around, and the shirt was shredded as he tore it off me. I rushed to get the shorts off but again was to slow for Father Raymond’s tastes. Since i didn’t know he had a nerve whip, I was totally surprised as I felt the red hot sting of it on my back.

“AUuurghmmmm ooooh GODDD!”

“Don’t use our fathers name in vain!” The priest screamed ... and hit me again. This time I had waited for the sting so I just grunted out, but he was not satisfied and whipped me again, aiming at my abs.

I lost control and knelt down ... maybe my best move today, since he stopped whipping me.

“Yes my boy, it is never to late to pray and ask our heavenly father for forgiveness.”

While i knelt down in that candle lit horror of a chapel in the churches basement, as usual several hidden cams filmed every angle. A crew of production assistants, two assistant directors, an art director who designed the stage and the torture devices and a director paid full attention. They knew every aspect of the filming would be stored on hard drive for future editing, but they also knew they had to be concentrating on steering the cams to film the right angles, zoom in and out following the directors orders, and all in all do the best filming they could do.

The pervy scene would be online live for my fans admiring me openly already, and later a full HD blue ray would be available, plus a download. After all, I was the companies new star, and no one wanted to waste a possibility like this one.

Father Raymond was totally oblivious. Like myself he was not much more than an actor who didn’t know he played a role. He had been carefully chosen before the City of Dickson offered him a job.

The management had monitored thousands of depraved priests, child molesters and such to find the perfect candidate. They needed a man with natural charisma, able to transport the role of a clergyman with perverted tastes well enough to catch the audience.

But this was all top secret, and all Father Raymond knew was that he was given a fresh start.

Without me knowing anything of the above, i knelt and panted, the wooden bar with the dildos mounted on top was waiting right in front of me. I didn’t realize some construction worker had invested much pride and craftsmanship as he cut and sanded the almost black wood, before he installed it on solid steel.

The perfectly polished black root wood was a devoted work of a god fearing craftsman, and now used to hold Gods tools to test the power of the faith and devotion of a good christian boy.

While the cams filmed me as I followed the pervy priest’s commands, anyone online could watch me bend over and kiss the tip of the first dildo.

Father Raymond had told me to kiss the tip of Jesus manhood, presented in Gods will, and to prepare myself for the powers of Gods blessings.

In the editing studio the director chuckled nasty: “ That crazy old perv is a true blessing of God ... no one could write a script as hot as the lines the old guy says by himself”

And he leaned back and worked the bulge of his pants, while i kissed and licked the first dildo.

I perfectly knew I had to sit on the dildo. As I licked it I felt it was made of rubber, as usual, but maybe with a steel rod in it. It was kinda solid.

While I knelt, bent over, kissing the dildo, I felt Father Raymond’s hand on the back of my head. He pushed me down without mercy. I really sent God a quick prayer to thank him the priest didn’t force me down on a bigger dildo, as I took the rubber into my throat.

Father Raymond almost grunted:

“Yes boy receive the flesh of Jesus that he offered to save us from evil!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.