Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 13: Steve the Lab Rat

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Steve the Lab Rat - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

While I just had arrived home after my meeting at the church, my Dad respectfully knocked on the door of his new Boss. Mr. Dickson had asked him over, and as a fairly new employee Dad wasted no time to attend. Mr. Dickson sat behind his big desk, turned to the side, his leather chair reclined as he watched the huge flat screen on the wall. He called my Dad in and motioned to the screen:

“Dylan is doing exceptionally well, you ought to be proud!”

Dad looked at the TV. It showed me, the companies new star jock boy in a web show for paying users. As the companies accountant he had already checked the statistics of my newest encounters, and so he knew I already attracted more than 20000 new paying users, all by word of mouth advertising.

Mr. Dickson almost moaned as he said: “I can’t get enough of him showering and jerking off! I love to watch the way he fingers his ass with his soapy hands. I know he badly needs to be fucked. He’s a natural slut and now lives out his urges. It was so good to see him loose his cherry at my weekend’s party, and now he gets what he needs, from everyone!”

He saw my Dad’s bulge was growing and he smiled lewd: “You better ask one of the office boys to help you out! I cannot allow you to waste your office time by thinking about fucking your son!” Hearing this my Dad answered blushing: “That wont happen sir, I know how much my family owes you”

Mr. Dickson nodded satisfied by the answer and clicked on the remote and the flat screen showed another scene. The screen showed a tied up boy, gagged by a red ball, who struggled as he grunted in pain. His muscles looked tight, he seemed to try his best to break the belts that held him down on some kind off gynaecological examination chair. The chair was holding his legs wide open and up, out of the way of machines and scientists. A clear plastic cylinder was over his impressive dick, and the huge screen clearly showed the numbers on the cylinder. The penis pump made the boys dick grow to impressive 12 inches, as thick as a beer can. It looked perfect at the muscular blond adonis’ body.

My Dad asked surprised: “ Oh, did Dr. Smith give him some new antidote to the fruit punch?”

Anyone could see the boy felt the treatment, since he was not as submissive as a normal boy in Dickson City would have been, thanks to the nanites everyone had in his bloodstream, and the sex drugs we all took in with our food. Mr. Dickson smiled sadly:

“No, this boy is Steve, who drowned last month as he swam in the lake. Well, almost drowned, but yes, his parents buried something. Steve has suffered a little brain damage, so now the drugs of Dr Smith don’t work on him anymore. Dr. Smith works on a new formula, and Steve is the unhappy volunteer to try it out.”

My Dad seemed a little shocked but asked: “ So nobody misses Steve?” He clearly saw the business opportunities. Mr. Dickson smiled:

“For now Steve is the main protagonist in some - shall we say more specific porn films for a selected audience?”

He smiled wicked as he keyed in an order. Steve on screen clearly seemed to react, as evidently some assistant off screen pushed some buttons at the Boss’ order, and Steve grunted and struggled again.

Mr Dickson smiled malicious, while he by now openly jerked his dick:

“You perfectly know we usually don’t do such films since we don’t have such models as Steve...” as he nodded over the screaming Steve on screen, “but we have a high demand and we need to take our chances and satisfy our clients”

He smiled as he again typed something, and the screen showed Steve grunt and buckle, and pass out.

Mr. Dickson explained in cruel detail: “I personally like to watch the more extreme scenes from time to time, what do you think, my friend?”

My Dad’s dick clearly showed he seemed to like those scenes as well, as his dick oozed enough droplets of precum to stain his expensive suit. Mr. Dickson grinned, nodding at the screen and at my Dad’s dick:

“We just need to make sure Dylan works as good as he does now for a long time, since we don’t want him to appear in one of those videos, right?”

He looked his accountant right in the eye, and grinned even wider as he saw my Dad’s red face and the huge wet spot in his trousers. He watched the man who evidently would have loved to see his own son right in that chair struggling as he got tortured by some unseen hands. Mr. Dickson’s newest high ranking employee needed to focus for a moment :

“Uhm Sir, whats good for the company is good for us, don’t you think?” Steve on screen grunted right that moment as he woke up again, maybe because of some electroshocks he endured. Mr Dickson watched him again as he said: “ I guess you might be interested to see him in the flesh...” And he trailed off to call his car to the front entrance. The laboratory on screen was not in the building. In fact it was not even in town, so it took the two men at least 20 minutes by car to reach it.

Mr. Dickson drove himself, since the lab was still highly classified, and he didn’t want to risk any gossip, not even from his trusted chauffeur. Driving himself in this case meant he sat behind the wheel of one of the newest developments in the car technology. He drove a brand new Rolls-Royce Phantom with the companies own upgrades, it’s trademark AI technology, for example self driving mode, testing every aspect of the advanced technology Dickson Labs and the scientist working under the supervision of Dr. Artimes had come up with.

The futuristic building was made of glass and steel, and it was located in a fenced in area in the middle of the desert that surrounded Dickson City. Usually no strangers ever came here. After Mr. Dickson parked the car in an underground area, the men rode the elevator up to the 3. floor.

Dr. Smith already waited in his office, watching several screens showing Steve, the boy, on a table, and some computers who gave the newest results. He rose smiling and shook hands with the men, just like there would be no sweaty boy being milked on the huge screens on his wall. My Dad was still somewhat shocked and couldn’t take his eyes of the screens.

Mr. Dickson chuckled: “ Lets go over so you can see him sweat in person!” He had seen his guests hardon. Dr. Smith lead the way and they soon reached the lab were Steve was tied down on his back, in a gyn chair, legs on supports, spread wide.

A set of probes in his ass and mouth, electrodes all over his body, and a penis pump on his impressive dick clearly showed he was here as an experiment. Mr. Dickson walked over to the grunting boy and fondled his skin as he explained:

“As i told you, he suffered some kind of brain damage at his accident. Dr. Smith is working on him to restore some of his capacity, but he won’t be the boy “Steve” ever again. “ He lifted the clear plastic cylinder of the penis pump and playfully jerked it back and forth.

Steve moaned and the tube filled with some more precum.

Mr. Dickson said, explaining : “ Steve’s treatment usually is broadcasted online, and the patrons can bid for his pre, cum - and - yeah lets face it, even piss. The users out there are pretty pervy, i must admit.”

He chuckled nasty as he jerked the boys dick in the pump some more. “UUURGHHMMMMM” Steve grunted, as he struggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.