Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 12: Ryan’s workout session with Coach Jones

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Ryan’s workout session with Coach Jones - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

As I woke up I felt Jose right by me. He had spent the night with me after Daddy had fucked us both, since his parents were in a fight as I wanted to drop him off at home, and he didn’t want to be in the middle of it.

I heard my phone ring and saw Jackie on the pic of the caller ID. As I answered, I heard his cheerful voice :

“Hey fucker wassup?” I could see him on my phone since we did Facetime, and I saw his muscular body was evidently naked as he had rang me.

“Damn Jackie it’s still night ... why are you calling?” I could hear him chuckle as he answered, and at the same time I pressed the button to open the blinds and I saw the Sun was up and I realized it was at least 10.

Jackie reminded me of my appointment with Father Raymond. He knew it since he already was an altar boy and heard about the good Fathers idea to try me out.

“Man, I hope you worked out a bit “ he smiled lewd. I instantly knew he meant the thick candle. And yes, I had given it a try, and rode my Dad’s thick fat dick too. I thought I was prepared.

Jackie hung up after I had told him I would be at Father Raymond’s office on time, and as prepared and presentable as I could be.

“Jose, we gotta get up man!”

I got up out of the bed, but Jose’s cute butt kinda drew me back. I sat down next to him and fondled it for a second, till I lifted my hand and let it smack down, hard, giving him another nice surprising wake up call.

“Ouch ... what was that for?” he asked grumpy, still half asleep. He looked good enough to eat, or better, to fuck, but I was in a hurry. “You deserve it since you were letting me sleep in. No time to fuck your ass now!”

I walked into my bathroom and wanted to start to piss as Jose wandered in as well. He directly went into my shower and knelt. I grinned wicked but asked him anyway: “Uhg whats that all about?”

He smiled impish and lewd: “ I thought you might wanna give me a shower?”

I didn’t think as I turned to him, my dick in my hand. I knew what he wanted, and since I never done it before it was tempting to try. “Fuck, you’re such a perv!” I said as I tried to relax. Believe me, it’s harder than you think. He looked up at me smiling, and I aimed as my piss started to flow.

I hit his pecs and washed some of the dried cum off I had shot on him earlier. Mine and Daddies cum, to be exact, and Jose’s own, as I remembered. As I did recall last nights events, my dick reacted. It remembered as well, I realized. “Fuck, Jose! “ I muttered grumpy, as my hard dick now helped me to aim my piss, and he smiled as he opened his mouth. I never had done any like this, but he evidently did it before as he swallowed my hot yellow stream! As I was empty, he leaned in and started to suck my dick. I moaned out loud since he was as good as I remembered from last night. He even playfully used my piss as shower gel, making me laugh.

“Come on you goof, use my shower soap. You stink!”

Jose chuckled and soaped up. And he started to wash me as well. His hands felt really good on my back. I tried to stop him as he wanted to jerk me, since I wanted to be fully loaded and perfectly functional for my interview with Father Raymond. Almost in vain, but my Mom saved us from going too far as she loudly yelled from downstairs:

“Dylan, Jose, breakfast is on the table!” Saved by the bell. “Fuck” I muttered “Yes Mom we be right down!”

Jose just giggled. We were both hard and had some trouble to close our shorts, but soon we sat and eat, having cereal and fruit punch. Mom was already fully dressed and had her makeup and hair in perfect styling, as expected from the good housewives of Dickson City.

“Mom, I will be at the church today. Anything you want me to tell Father Raymond, or ask him?”

Mom looked at me with her blue big eyes. The Women of Dickson City were not really interested in anything, so she just said: “ Uhm ... no ... just ... greet him, and do what you’re told” She stood in front of a mirror and checked her makeup again. Jose decided to play a lil stunt and opened his shorts, his dick still hard. Mom looked him over and didn’t even seem to realize it. But then she surprised us by saying dryly:

“Nice cock, boy, do you know how to use it?” And off she went and left us speechless. All I could do was laugh out loud as Jose was just flabbergasted. “Busted, huh? “ He just looked at me wide eyed like a figure out of a comic, before we both burst out laughing. A few minutes later I dropped Jose off at home. I drove over to pick Jackie up, and we reached the church on time. I saw Father Raymond stand right in front of the majestic building to greet us. He beamed as he saw us, giving his eyes a feast as we were wearing tight summer clothing, me in my cutoffs and tanktop, Jackie in the same short Joggers and that muscles shirt he always wore and most likely cut himself short to really show off his bulging arms and rippling abs. The holes here deep enough to show more than a glimpse of his hard nipples.

The good Father Raymond ushered us in, and we walked through the church and through hallways I had never seen, right into his apartment.

I heard some grunts coming from a room we passed. Father Raymond realized Jackie and I heard it, so he opened the door. He did not seem to be ashamed or alarmed that we now saw a skinny Asian boy, moaning and silently asking us for help. He closed his eyes as he saw that Father Raymond also walked into the room. The boy was tied up on a table. On his nipples and cock were suction devices, clearly turned on, as both the boys nipples and his cock were almost obscenely enlarged. Father Raymond smiled:

“He is not in any danger, I carefully supervise his progress. I will send him to Rome to serve my superiors, and I want him well prepared”

He than ushered us out of his room again, and we followed him to the room were the altar boys change before serving God during the celebration of the Holy Mass. Changing from street clothes to cassocks took place in this special locker room. The priest explained:

“You will wear God’s uniform whenever you serve him under the roof of my church. You must be naked under it to be always ready to serve me or my fellow priests, as we are Gods emissaries on earth.” I must have taken a second to understand what he just had laid on to me, and he smiled at me: “ Why don’t you take of those shorts and tank top to try on a cassock, my boy?”

While I was introduced into the secretive ways to serve God’s army’s leaders, somewhere else in town Coach Jones entered his living room, and he was quite pleased. Ryan had shown up on time and stood ready for inspection. Since Coach was late, he knew Ryan must have stood there for at least 30 minutes. But Ryan didn’t dare to complain.

Coach had told him to report for workout and inspection at his house, which meant work out in the open garage gym for an hour under the watchful eyes of Coaches security cams and the spying neighbors, and then go upstairs to the living room to stand and wait. Something the Coach had taught all his boys.

Parade rest he called it. Naked upper body, legs spread a little, arms to the sides, muscles pumped up. Jones smiled as he saw Ryan waited for him, looking a little nervous. If Coach called you to his private home, he usually was up for something. All boys knew it.

He nodded at Ryan: “Very well boy! Looking good there. Even though your pecs need a little more definition if you ask me.” Ryan didn’t dare to answer. He hadn’t been asked to answer. He waited for a direct question.

Or a command. “ Down boy, gimme 50 push ups” Jones watched as Ryan kinda let himself drop forward till his outstretched arms with those strong hands touched ground and smoothly switched into the position to do push ups. The coach knew what Ryan’s tightly muscled body could do. He had done enough to that boy’s body to know him well.

After all, Ryan was one of Coaches favorites. The coach was 27 years old, young enough to remember his own high school time very well. He was born and raised in Dickson City and he knew Mr. Dickson and even his father, Biggelow Dickson senior, or “The fourth” as he was called in the city. Biggelow Dickson IV was the driving power behind the new developments in the city and the county, and he and his son had a good hand in finding potential talents. Coach Jones had met Mr. Dickson senior through his own Dad, the same Mr. Jones who was today a neighbor of Dylan and his parents. Dickson City was really a small town.

Coach Jones watched Ryan as he did the last few of his 50 push ups.

“OK boy, on your feet! I wanna see 50 Jumping Jacks now! Move your ass young man, your not here for idle chat!” Coach had cut off Ryan’s timid question for a break, since he knew what the boy needed.

Again Jones let his mind wander while Ryan did his task. He watched the tight young athlete start to sweat as he remembered the newest video’s he had seen of Ryan. That boy knew how to take dick, up his ass and down his throat. He was one of the hottest talents at the Companies Video Production branch.

Coach himself had fucked him too.

Jones’ dick started to grow hard while he thought about the pleasures Ryan’s sweaty and tired body would give him later. The Coach believed in the power of a good old brainwash. And to break a tired boy’s will was much easier, he knew. Ryan was already a good fuck, but Coach wanted him to be a devoted pet.

He looked up as Ryan stopped, as the last “50” came out in a deep breath. Coach handed the sweaty boy a bottle of water. “Drink up kid, that muscles need the electrolytes!”

He watched Ryan’s chest move as the boy took a deep breath after his second set of the workouts coach planned him to do. His nipples looked inviting, big areolas with thick pointy nipples, and since Ryan’s own Dad had ordered him to get the nipples pierced and to wear those thick rings, they looked even more inviting. Jones knew what to do to those nipples, he knew that the boy grunted nicely when his nipple rings were pulled.

“OK kid, into the pool ... I wanna see 50 laps!”

Jones didn’t allow himself to smile as the boy’s face changed, even though he felt like a smug grin. The boy would soon ask him to be excused, after all he rode his bicycle the long way of 15 miles around town to Coaches house earlier and had worked out 5 full sets of all the machines in the gym, plus some extra sets of free weights. Coach had been late on purpose. He had checked on Ryan, using his security cams.

Ryan knew today’s workout would be extra hard again. He knew he was the Coaches favorite athlete and he knew Coach Jones dedicated much of his time and worked him harder to be the best. Before Ryan jumped into the pool he had pushed his baggy gym shorts down, so he started to swim his first lap only in his tight small jock, as the Coach liked it. The jock framed those tight cheeks perfectly, promoted the glutes, made them look inviting for any hard dick. Coach Jones had watched the boy’s round muscled ass while the sexy young athlete ran towards the pool, right before Ryan dove in.

Jones knew he would have so much fun with that bubble butt, later today.

While Ryan swam his laps, Coach sat in a lounge chair and watched his new favorite toy.

Meanwhile, at the church, being the good boy I was, I instantly obeyed. Father Raymond felt me up, adjusted the cassock till he was satisfied with my look, and than made Jackie change as well.

As we looked perfect in the eyes of God and Father Raymond, he again told us to follow him. In the next room I heard Jackie gasp as we saw a boy kneeling down, his hands tied in a praying way.

The Priest smiled wicked: “Oh yes I know you recognize that disobedient boy, Jackie, since this is your cousin. His mom, your Aunt Jackie who gave you her name, sent him here since she needed a man to tame that little troublemaker.”

Cousin Vinnie saw us and tried to ask us for help, but Father Raymond quickly pushed a gag into his mouth. The gag was shaped like a short, thick penis, and I knew it was most uncomfortable for any boy to be unable to move his tongue or really swallow his own saliva.

Then Father Raymond asked Jackie and me to help him prepare the boy for his punishment, and we obeyed and tied Jackie’s cousin up as the good Clergyman taught us to do, hanging from a hook in the ceiling.

Father Raymond saw that Jackie obeyed, but was about to protest, so the Priest stepped in. He said in the voice he used for his sermons: “I know you promised your mother to be a good boy, and good boys get rewards, while bad boys get punished!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.