Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 11: Fun with Jose, and a Makeover for Sammy

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Fun with Jose, and a Makeover for Sammy - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

Disclaimer:

This is the follow up to chapter 10. If you didn’t read my story from the beginning, you should at least read Chapter 10.

It felt so good to fuck Jose’s throat with my big dick. His talented mouth had been trained for years now, since he was born and raised right here in Dickson County, under the influence of people who only wanted the best for their children and the community. At least that’s what the leaders wanted us to think.

So, as my Dad fucked Jose’s ass and I fucked the sexy boy’s cute face with those pouty red lips, all we did was follow the Bosses plans. As usual in Dickson City, were everything was supervised, the encounter was filmed and stored to be used in the future. Even my Dad would eventually be used in a hardcore porn film, catering the tastes of someone who wanted to see Dad-Son sex, or just liked to watch a more refined and advanced kind of man use a hot boy the way it should be.

Either way, since my Dad had signed his contract with Dickson Enterprises and we moved here, a huge part of his time was devoted to get healthier and stronger, to be an even more productive employee of the company. He hit the gym, stopped smoking and his body had changed from kinda slim but flabby to more muscled and all around hot. I had no idea how much the company monitored us all, and that we all had a little dose of nanites in our bloodstream, even the Executives of the company, the Mayor, the Sheriff and Father Raymond.

So as my Dad uttered the words “Come here boy, fuck his mouth!” a few minutes ago, my body went into an automatic mode to obey a direct order from a superior. Maybe not even my Dad knew right then that he had made me follow his order and that we shared the hot body of my best buddy. Jose seemingly had fun as well, as his dick was hard and oozed pre, and his ass and throat actively worked to massage our dicks and milk our dicks to get our cum. He was trained to be a power bottom, and he was perfect to live this role. His glutes were much more prominent then mine, and an ass like his was like a magnet to a dick like mine or my Dad’s.

Seconds later Jose began the debasing ritual that been had performed on film by so many of the most prominent porn stars, jerking off as he was being taken by another male, making clear he simply needed to cum, indicating how horny my Dad, fucking his ass, and me, fucking his face, had made him. He simply exposed how slutty he was, and worked our dicks the best he could.

Once I commenced this act loaded with symbolism, forcing Jose to be submissive, my Dad started rapidly thrusting his pelvis back and forth, showing his perfect style of the classic ass fucking technique that would quickly trigger his orgasm. In the meantime, I, duplicating the role of other top face fuckers,

grabbed a hold of Jose’s thick hair and began guiding his head up and down after the handsome hunk had shamelessly begged me to let him service my thick dick. I did not even realize that I just repeated the moves the hypnotic video tutoring had taught me. The hot Hispanic now stroked his long, rigid cock, using the saliva that dripped from his penis stuffed mouth as lubricant. Needless to say, my own cock was once again as hard as a rock and on the edge to cum. The nanites and the hypnotic triggers made us perform a lewd show of the hottest sex anyone could want to watch, and the producers watching and supervising us from afar were ecstatic to see how perfect us two boys and the sexy man looked for the hidden cameras.

Meanwhile at “The Boys House” at Artemis Park, Sammy had less fun.

Since he just had a small amount of nanites and drugs with the few beers he drank, his body and brain hadn’t had time to adjust. He still felt like a free boy, he still had the chance to fight, he even had the chance to break free, because deep inside his brain his will was not broken. As he felt the probing of something thick and cold into his ass, he grid his teeth and tensed his muscles. In vain, as the Borgia chair was engineered by the teenage geniuses Percy and Zeus, and stood the test of the well muscled blond’s struggles. Even bigger and stronger men had helplessly suffered through the process before the chair had released them after the twins had pushed the button. And only after those men had squirted their cum quench the boy’s almost insatiable appetites.

As the probe pushed up merciless to penetrate the muscled ass of Sammy, he shrieked in pure panic, driven more by surprise of the sudden invasion then real pain. Even though the probes head had a built in dispenser to lube the ass of the fuckee, the thick dong felt like red hot steel as it pushed forward. Percy and Zeus both watched in delight as Sammy screamed and struggled, slowly jerking their own dicks, unable to resist. They always marveled how much the pure fantasy of a victim could do to the struggling subjects on the chair.

The twins knew the cold probe wouldn’t do real harm to their prey, as they both had tested the chair themselves for scientific reasons. They both had great fun to see the squirms and struggles of the helpless brother strapped on to the chair, while the other worked the controls and vice versa, but since they both knew that the chair would not really harm them, it became quite boring real quick. They craved other test objects, and the poor hunk Sammy was perfect, a real wild boy, by now grunting and groaning under the watchful eyes of the genius twin boys.

Each Artemis twin took real pleasure in torture, but even them had those nanites in their bloodstream, so they obeyed the supreme directive Dickson Enterprises had set up long ago: “ Never damage something that belongs to the company”

So even though Sammy had no idea and thought he was in the hands of some mad men, he was relatively safe. But still: He was sweating hard as the chair now sped up and the probe fucked his ass. His tight ass was not used very much, since a muscled hunk like Sammy usually did the fucking, and he felt like the probe would rip his insides to pieces. The twins watched as Sammy howled, struggled, moaned and plead for mercy. They knew that the action in front of them was rapidly building to a crescendo. Sammy’s functions were carefully monitored, so the young scientists perfectly knew how much they could do to the screaming athlete who had been dumb enough to follow them into their lair. Sammy was fun to watch, and their dicks swung around, oozing a nice amount of pre, but soon Percy decided: “Oh fuck, he’s too loud”, and pushed a big red ball gag into their victims mouth. Sammy’s good looking facial features became accentuated quite sexily as the ball gag pushed his lips out and formed an O, and Percy chuckled: “Oh yes bro, look how fuckable his lips look now!” as he closed a strap behind the tied down boy’s head to secure the gag in place. Zeus meanwhile took the measurements of Sammy’s big dick to have a basis of data, before they started to work the tissue to enlarge it. They had fun to experiment to improve anything they worked with, and Sammy’s body soon would be even better, hotter, sexier, more desirable to the pervy men that would use him, and so much more valuable to the company.

He would be the wet dream of anyone who saw him. And he would either be a useful member of Dickson counties society, or a valuable asset if the company decided to market him. Or both.

“Almost 11 inches!” Zeus voice sounded delighted. “Do you have a brother?” He teased Sammy, who couldn’t answer anyway, since he still had the red ball gag in his mouth.

The tied down bundle of muscle just grunted wildly and shook his head, but they already had hacked his files at home and knew he was an only child of a drug addicted single mom, so nobody would look for him. His maybe also well hung sperm donor of a Dad was long gone, and it made no sense to trace him. The company had Sammy, and there were many others like him out there who just waited to be recruited.

While the chair still mercilessly fucked Sammy’s ass, Percy had prepared the clear plastic cylinder of the penis pump they wanted to use on their newest experiments promising cock. It had a length scale engraved, so they could easily monitor the development. And it was carefully designed to sit perfectly sealed on the dick they wanted to enlarge. The whole device would work perfect, they anticipated, but they had not tested it yet.

Percy couldn’t resist as he licked some droplets of pre off the dickhead. The video captures were spectacular! The first closeup of Sammy’s turgid gonads clearly showed how big those hefty testicles really were, and the organ was less than two inches from Percy’s mouth. His lips still formed the tight O that had been sucking Sammy’s incredible dick. The cameras had an unbelievable shot of this first droplet of pre, as Percy opened his mouth fully and sucked the dick once again deep into his talented throat.

Sammy moaned in pleasure, even though his ass burned like hell as he was still powerfucked. The twins knew he soon would be crazy with lust and begging them to let him cum. The action in front of the cameras was rapidly building to a crescendo. Zeus was obviously trying to hold back from cumming, watching his brother prepare the dick they were about to work over, while Sammy too looked like an orgasm was imminent. The boys had monitored the object’s heart rate, and his blood pressure was high enough to ensure his dick was at the peak of it’s size.

The microphones that were installed all over the house could hear deep groans of intense pleasure as Sammy was fucked by the chair and wanted nothing more than to ejaculate thick wads of sweet and salty white cream from his already impressive boy phallus.

The thick slab of meat which had been only in town for few days but was so famous already, since

Sammy had made so many online watching males cum hard while they consumed the live stream of today’s ordeals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.