Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 10 : “A Day at the ole' waterhole”

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 : “A Day at the ole' waterhole” - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

Jose and I drove over to the meeting point in my new Mustang convertible, top down, and only dressed in shorts. Jose wore his typical gymshorts that nicely showed his thick muscled legs, while I had put on my usual cutoff jeans. He gave me the directions to the secret waterhole and smiled wide:

“I bet our dads and our granddads also said it was the secret spot”

As I parked, I saw several Camaros and Mustangs and Jeeps had been there ahead of us, and it looked like all hot boys of the school attended our informal meeting. Only one car stood out, a shiny new open Rolls-Royce. Jose warned me: “Don’t touch it, it belongs to the Artemis twins”

We left the car and walked over to a elevated spot were we could overlook the pond. We already heard loud music and smelled the smoke of a BBQ pit someone brought with him. An icebox or two were there, and boys laid on towels, drinking fruit punch and other beverages, soaking in the sun. It was a sight to behold, and it seemed like a great party in full swing.

As Jose and I reached the shore of the little lake, our friends gave us catcalls and wolf whistles and teased us: “ Look whose running late, did you lovebirds fuck?”

I flipped them a finger, and caught a bottle of beer with my other hand. As I opened the beer and sat down, I saw two boys standing in the water, openly kissing hard. I had seen them before, but I was surprised to see them kiss, since they were identical twins. My buddy Jose saw me look at them and said:

“You like to watch, huh? Those guys are always willing to help out if your girl has no time, and believe me, you will regret if you push them back when they approach you!”

While I digested this little new piece of information, a boy I hadn’t seen before pushed his Speedo down and ran into the water, screaming “Geronimo!!” like all boys do. Soon I saw them embrace to a threeway kiss and watched them slowly fondle each others dicks and asses. The scene enfolded to a really hot making out, and the boys couldn’t care less that we openly watched. I gave the other boys a questioning look, prompting for an answer to a question I did not need to vocalize, and Billy told me:

“He’s some kinda backpacker or such. His tent is over there” With that he pointed to a real small cheap tent. As I looked back to the lake, the hunky strange boy still had his fun with the twins. One of them knelt in the shallow water and sucked his dick, swallowing the whole impressive piece of meat down his hungry throat. We watch them, most of us now openly jerking our dicks.

The guy was a smoldering hot package of muscles, ass, and dick. I heard him moan loud as he screamed out : “ Oh god yes make my dick cum, you lil pussy”

You could hear he was just blessed with looks, not brains. He loved it since he was able to ramrod himself into everyone’s attention, he knew he could enforce anyone to do what he wanted. You can’t do that until you’re unequivocally physically stronger than them! Nobody can even attempt to try anything when you are big and intimidating! Or at least that’s what he thought.

Almost none of us boys knew what much darker games the twins played with boys they had chosen to play with. This muscular foreigner was an all to easy target for the rich spoiled Artemis’ twins.

None of us knew we were filmed as we played around. The cams, as usual, were perfectly hidden as it was the standard in the City of Dickson and covered every angle of the lake and the park around it. And nobody thought about the fact that the Sheriff had some fun watching.

The twins, Perseus and Zeus, as their parents had called them without giving it much second thought, were far away of being Greek Gods. Everybody teased them for their twinkish bodies and rather small dicks. They were called Percy and Zuey, much to the dismay of Zuey, especially. The third guy in the game, Sammy, was a typical beefcake. Tall, muscled, playing football, hitting the gym hard all the time, you name it.

I did take a good look at his rippling 8 pack, his round big bubble butt, his wide shoulders and muscled arms. He had a good looking face with full pouty lips and a mop of blond hair, clearly not cut for some time, as he evidently traveled around, maybe hitchhiking. He looked and, with a fairly deep voice for someone at the age of 18, sounded like the stereotype hunk. And since Dr. Smith found boys like him quite attractive, he would maybe end in constant supervision of Dickson Labs Science Department, if he decided to stay in town. He basically was hung like a horse and dumb like a bull.

Billy chuckled as he told me all this, since he had met Sammy earlier this morning, around the time Jose and I were still in the hands of our mothers and their friends.

Billy said: “Man, I would have liked to taste that dick”, but all we could do was watch the three of them make out for some time, since none of us other boys had a chance against the twins. It never dawned to us that we all had fat dripping hardons, even though we considered us straight, watching the boys making out. The Dickson Labs potions worked wonders in our formerly straight athletes brains, and the users found it even more appealing to be, at least in theory, able to fuck a straight boy.

What the twins lacked in size, THEY had in brains, and they always used it to plot new schemes. Today, it seemed, they wanted to get some fun with Sammy, the beefy hunk. We all saw them leave early. Since their Dad was a leading member of Dickson Labs Science Department, the boys were given anything they wanted. Today they used this to their advantage, as they lead Sammy the way to the hottest ride any of us boys had: Their brand new Rolls Royce Ghost Drophead Coupe, the newest toy in the Artemis boy’s garage.

So Perseus Artemis and Zeus Artemis, both suffering the livelong consequences of their parents cruel tastes in names, lured their newest prey into their luxurious and high tech spiderweb.

“Man Zuey, this is a nice ride! Fuck, my Dad just makes enough to have a new Chevy every few years, but you guys must be fat!”

Sammy was a little drunk and more than impressed. Zuey drove the big car with the open roof, while Sammy and Percy were in the backseat. Both twins had dressed again, in Silk shirts and designer shorts as usual, but they had talked Sammy into going naked, in perfect truth or dare style. He didn’t have had the time to get his wallet or phone as they left, and frankly his mind was too far down in the gutter to think about it. They even left his shorts by the lake, right next to his money and other belongings in the little tent.

Percy already fondled Sammy’s fat dick again. It was oozing pre, and Percy picked the little droplets up with the tip of his finger and licked them off, or made Sammy lick them off. Sammy tasted his own precum, maybe for the first time.

Soon they reached their huge, mansion style home.

Sammy didn’t recognize the neighborhood since he never had been here before, but us other boys would have known this part of town from Mr. Dickson’s pool parties.

Sammy couldn’t help as he turned his head as the huge Rolls-Royce passed the gate of Mr. Dickson’s mansion, and his dick involuntarily spurted a little more juice as he tried to imagine how much fun he might have in there, in case he could manage to turn some rich guy’s head. Sammy knew it was always a possibility, since he did it before, on his trip from the east coast to California, making a living of servicing rich guys, playing their game, being their toy for some time.

“Shit bros, you live around here? Shit you really own this car, don’t you?” Sammy asked, wondering.

Percy almost purred into his ear: “Oh yes big guy, we really live here. We have our own house, it’s only a mile away”. Just as Zuey set the turn signal and pulled of the main road, moved onto a winding road through a forest, Sammy realized he would visit a house that everyone else just might have seen in “Cribs” or another TV show, but almost no one had seen with his own eyes.

Artemis Hall, as the pompous owners had called it, was cleverly hidden from the prying eyes of the public, for perfect privacy.

Dr. Artemis had even hacked the NASA, Google and other entities, so no one could just take a look at satellite maps to check out his stately home. Sammy almost couldn’t regain his senses. He even stood up in the still moving car to fully see were he was about to be, what gorgeous place he was about to visit. There even was a lake with huge set of locks on the far end, maybe leading into a canal that might end in the open ocean, and a big yacht moored to an impressive private harbor of sorts.

While the overwhelmed, sexy boy stood, Zuey chuckled and watched his brother in the rear view mirror, who take the chance and suckle Sammy’s humongous dickhead. Sammy plopped down in his seat as he realized they driveway was a mile long real street. And Percy leaned over to go on sucking his dick. He used his experience to make Sammy stay right on the edge of cumming, holding Sammy right on the brink, squirming and moaning.

Since it didn’t take them long to reach the “Boys House” as the huge two storey home was known around the servants, Sammy had no chance to cum. He by now whimpered, panted and just wanted to plead Percy to make him cum, as the car stopped. The door was opened by a man in an impeccable suit. Sammy was scared to death as he thought the boys Dad just now caught him in the act, but the boys just chuckled.

Percy said in a commanding tone, making clear who did the calls: “Carson, Sammy here will stay the night!”

And the man who went be the name of “Downton Abbeys” Butler just nodded. He was not easy to surprise.

“Very well sir, I will make sure everything is prepared. May I ask which room you want to use?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.