Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 1: Dad’s New Job

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Dad’s New Job - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

“Dad has a new job”, Mom cheered excited. After a few month without a job, my Dad had decided to send applications to companies out of town, and finally hit the jackpot, a new job at a mayor company.

“Dylan, many things will change for us during summer” she went on, and I soon learned I wouldn’t be attending my old school anymore, wouldn’t workout with my buddies of my old team anymore. Shit, and my girlfriend Suzie? Not that I really love her. To be open she is annoying me half of the time, but I my dick stirs as I think of her nice tits n round ass...

“Dylan, do u listen to me?”

“Uhm, yes Mom?”

“Your Dad’s new company offers you a great opportunity, a scholarship, since you are such a sports star!”

Mom beamed, and I knew she thought I was special since I’m my old schools best athletic gymnast, but my math teacher always said I’m thick as a brick, or dumb as a rock, if he was in bad mood, so I didn’t feel so special.

Anyway: Mom thought I walked on water, and Dads new company offered me a sports scholarship! Wow.

Mom rambled: “Your Dad wants to send your files ahead, and they ought to be impressive!”

“Mom what files do you mean?”

I walked into Dad’s study as he went through the millions of pics Mom took of me and I saw he looked at the picture of me with a new gold-medal I won at my last tournament, smiling into the cam glistening in sweat and dressed in just the very small, very tight pair of gym shorts that my coach said I needed to wear to be able to move.

“Dad why you look at this ridiculous pic? I told Mom to delete it!”

My Dad turned his chair to me and smiled proudly: “I just sent your file to your new school!”

“And why that pic? “ I asked him, and my Dad smiled and said:

“You are going to get a sports scholarship and they ought to see the hunk they get!”

I grunted and blushed as I heard this. Like every good gymnast I was muscular, alright, but small, just 5’7’’. Far away from being a hunk, I thought.

Dad went on to tell me more: “ Biggelow Dickson Highschool will be glad to get you for their team”

I asked wide eyed: “ What the fuck! You gotta be joking! That’s not the actually the schools name, right?”

My pervy little brain giggled silently as I remembered the nicknames we gave the school as we competed against them. “Big Dick High” was the mildest.

Dad answered calmly: “ That’s the one, and my new Boss is Mr. Dickson, great grandson of the founder of the school. The company still sponsors the school and all the teams, so basically they pay for you, too. You will meet him next weekend!”

“Uhg wow ... next weekend?”

“Yeah Kiddo” I made a face, hated to be named kiddo “Yeah Kiddo we are invited to a pool-party at my new bosses house”

Dad smiled as he opened a drawer and handed me a bright red tiny piece of cloth.

“Uhm whats that?” I asked, pretending I did not know a Speedo if I saw one, but boys over here usually wore board-shorts, the really baggy type, and I had the white ass and upper legs to prove it.

“That’s the schools swim-team Speedo, my boss sent it ahead. He wants you to feel welcomed!”

I held it out in front of me, and it was so tiny, so ridiculously small, and I just had to complain:

“Dad, that’s some sick joke! I cant wear it!”

Dads smile faded away as he answered: “ Oh yes, you can and you will! We don’t want to piss my boss off, right?”

He went on: “ I guess to get used to it, you better put it on right now!”

“Uhm right now, in here? “ I knew my Dad, and he was pissed, since he usually never cursed, so I better did as I was told. Since I just wore shorts already, and it was a hot summer day, I dropped them and grabbed the Speedo. Dad stopped me: “ Get that boxers of boy, are you kidding me?”

“Uhg Dad, I thought I just wanted to try them on for size”

I saw his face and gave in and the boxers were off in no time.Dad smiled as he saw my dick swing.

He commented rather lewd: “You grew to a man since I last saw you like this”

“Oh god dad... “ I blushed deep and grabbed the Speedo. Soon I realized someone must have made a mistake, since it was too small.

But Dad smiled : “Fits perfect” and I realized he had his phone out and took a picture. Little did I know he took a video of me changing, since his new boss made clear that he wanted to see me before he sponsored me.

“Dad, why did you take a picture?” I asked as I realized by the sound of the phone that my Daddy dearest sent it to someone.

“Next weekend I want you to make a good impression. Your new principal will be there, your new coach, and my boss” told me my Dad in an unequivocal manner, and I knew I would better do as I was told.

Dads computer screen showed the pictures he sent, me in full glory, wearing a Speedo small enough to show a bulge that was almost obscene. The screen showed me like a hot young Hollywood teen heartthrob, which I knew I wasn’t. I had no idea that in another town someone thought I looked like the perfect new star for one of his companies.

At the next weekend came, only Dad and me drove to the airport. The company, Dad told me, had sent a private jet to fly us in, a quick one hour trip. Mom made me wear some new shorts and a button shirt she bought without me trying it on, and it showed, since both pieces were much too tight to really be my style, but as Mom thought I looked good, I did not argue. I wore the small Speedo as underwear, and I was done for the day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.