The Donald's - Cover

The Donald's

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 1

My name is Pete Johns, PJ to my friends. I am just a normal guy. I was raised in a loving family, no problems. I graduated high school and did not want to go to college so I joined the Marines. My big sister was the smart one in the family. She had graduated two years ahead of me and was off at college when I went to war. Four years later I returned home. No major problems really, a few shrapnel scars in my back and hip that got me medically discharged because of a slight limp, but like I said not a big deal.

Six months after I returned home I met a girl and a year later I was married. Now this girl, let’s call her Lisa, wanted to go to nursing school. That sounded like a good idea to me. So I found a good job at a factory. I worked extra shifts every chance I got to pay her way thru school.

Two years later she is a nurse and has a job at the local hospital. I have been made a line-foreman at the factory and life is rolling along just as we had planned.

One day my sister, who now is an attorney, needs some paperwork my father had when he died. He had passed a couple of months before. She thinks I may have it. I doubt it but I tell her she is welcome to look. Both Lisa and I are at work and the paperwork I might have is in a box in my garage. The back door to the garage is un-locked so I tell her where the box is and for her to just go get it.

An hour later I get a call.

“John, do you know who drives a blue corvette?”

“Of course. Lisa’s boss at the hospital. Why?”

“It’s parked in your garage. I’m pretty sure they are in your bedroom.”

“I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

Twenty minutes later I pulled up in front of the house and went in. I eased into the house just as they were finishing up. Both were naked and cuddling on my bed. When I cleared my throat they jumped up.

“Pete please don’t do anything crazy. You know things have not been good between us lately. I met Robert and we fell in love. I’m sorry, I really thought I loved you but now I know what real love is. I will divorce you and I want nothing. No alimony nothing.”

“Lisa things have not been right with us since I started working extra shifts to pay off YOUR debts from nursing school. And this is how you re-pay me? Divorcing me to run off with a doctor? I tell you what Doc, you can have this lying, cheating whore.”

I turned to see my sister standing in the hallway. We went into the living room and sat down. The cheaters came in and announced that they were leaving and she would be back after work to get her things. I packed what few things I wanted and left the house. I never saw her again.

I stayed with my sister for a couple of weeks. She handled my divorce. I ended up giving Sis a power of attorney and I left town after I turned in my two weeks’ notice at the factory. I hit the road. I bummed around the country for about 3 months, then my money ran out and I found a job. Like I said I haven’t seen or heard from Lisa in twenty years. That is until this morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.