Emily’s Health Evaluation - Cover

Emily’s Health Evaluation

by Fish Taco

Copyright© 2023 by Fish Taco

Erotica Sex Story: Emily visits the doctor when she is 15 for a health examination to determine her place in a dystopian society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   .

Doctor Dick entered the room in a white lab coat and tennis shoes. He looked at the two women in the room then at his chart then back at the women. One woman was naked on the exam table and up on all fours ready for the examination. The other woman was dressed and sitting in a chair.

“Are you both here for a health evaluation?” he asked the sisters.

“Just Emily,” Maggie replied motioning to the girl on the table. The doctor looked familiar but older. It had been fifteen years since her own health evaluation.

“So you’re not here for an evaluation?” he asked,

“I’m her mother.” She again gestured to the 15-year old on the exam table.

“Oh, sorry my mistake. You’re very young looking.”

“I’m 30.”

She didn’t look much older than her daughter in his opinion. He commented, “The machines thought they solved the issue of having enough workers for the mines by curing our diseases and ailments but they never considered it could significantly reduce maternity.”

Maggie didn’t respond. She knew nothing about what he talked about.

“Well, I’m glad you made an appointment with me. I’m 60 now. I haven’t had the success rate that I had when I was younger. If I don’t give maternity to a woman soon, the machines will send me to an extraction farm. It’s bad enough they already extract from me every night. It took a few years after I first became a doctor to make the machines understand that I need a week free of extraction to build up healthy sperm provisions for health examinations. When I don’t have appointments, the machines extract while I sleep and send my extractions to the maternity factory and give them to women like you who live there. I hear the success rate is extremely low. Moronic machines.”

“Not many of us get maternity in the factory,” she responded.

“Of course, you’re treated with honor there since you had maternity. It’s much better than working in the mines.”

“When we are old at 40, we must leave the factory.”

“So pragmatic, the stupid machines. I bet if a woman had maternity every year, they’d still kick her out at 40.”

“Only one woman received two maternities at the factory. Most of us have only had the one maternity from our doctor examination.”

“Of course not. All men are either doctors or sent to the extraction farm. Maternity happened all the time before the machines took over a hundred years ago.”

Maggie looked at him blankly

“Sorry, just the ramblings of an old man.”

Maggie said, “You don’t look that old.”

He chortled. “Oh, I’m old. Very old.

“The reason I chose you as the doctor is because you’ve been successful for my family. When I was 15, you gave me maternity with Emily. You gave my mother maternity with me.”

“That explains why you and she look so much alike.”

“My mother says I look like her mother.”

“Perhaps your grandmother was one of my early examinations when I was made a doctor when I turned 15. You’re a blessed family of maternity.”

Maggie beamed.

“Well, let’s begin the evaluation.”

Doctor Dick moved behind Emily. He pushed a button and the table lowered a couple of inches.

“I’m going to begin your evaluation, Emily. I’m going to touch your body.”

Emily said, “Mom told me you were going to touch me.”

“I didn’t tell her everything,” Maggie spoke up. “Some things are better as a surprise.”

Emily flinched when she felt the doctor’s fingers on her pussy.

“Stay still,” Doctor Dick instructed.

“Sorry.”

With the index fingers of both hands, he spread open her pussy lips. Her beautiful unspoiled pussy became displayed in front of his eyes.

“She has an intact hymen,” he spoke out so the rooms microphones would catch every word to go with the cameras mounted up in each corner.

He brought a thumb down onto her clit. He firmly rubbed.

Emily gasped and jerked upward. She writhed as he rubbed side to side on her hardening little nub. She let out moan.

“An excellent sexual response.” He noticed Mom looking extremely happy. “Very good, Emily.”

He removed his hands. Emily panted.

“I’m going to perform a deeper examination now.”

He opened his lab coat and Maggie saw there was nothing underneath except for a large, firm erection. She fondly remembered the feel of his cock in her pussy when she was Emily’s age. It was such a pleasing way to receive extractions than how the machines daily used a thin tube to shoot extractions into her womb. The only time she ever became maternal was with the same doctor who now was going to give her daughter an examination.

“Would you be so kind as to stand in front of your daughter?”

Maggie stood and moved into position.

“Now distract her. I’m about to...”

Maggie rattled off, “Look at me. Look at me. I love you. You’re a beautiful girl.”

Emily screeched as Doctor Dick finished his sentence. “ ... break her hymen.”

Maggie had forgotten about this. Her mother had done the same for her. It was a short pain followed by an amazing sensation.

Doctor Dick buried his cock in Emily’s pussy. He felt warm liquid dripping on his shaft. He looked down and saw a trickle of blood coating his shaft.

“You did it,” Maggie said softly, stroking her daughter’s cheek.

“Thank you,” the doctor said. “You may sit.”

“Um ... ok.” Maggie wanted to be there for her daughter. Emily probably didn’t realize how wonderful it would be. Maggie only experienced a cock filling her pussy on her own evaluation day but it was still a permanent memory likely only second to giving birth to Emily.

Emily was astounded. The doctor was the first man she had ever met. She knew from education classes that males were biologically different than women. Men had an appendage between their legs while she had a hole that she monthly bled from. She never imagined that a man would stick his cock into her pussy. The doctor’s cock filling her pussy shocked her but it was more than that. The biggest shock was that it felt right. His cock belonged inside her. It satisfied a deep desire she never knew she needed until it occurred.

Doctor Dick thrust slowly. He pulled out until only the head remained inside Emily’s pussy then pushed his entire length all the way back inside her tight and warm cunt.

He spoke out, “The patient’s pussy draws my cock deeper into her. This is a high-quality trait to bring extractions closer to potential ova that may be available. She has a health pussy that is very pleasurable to my cock.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.