The Old Boyfriend Take 4 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 4

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 3: Numbers 9, 11 and 12

Robert---About six months later I received a call from a potential new client. It was a family owed business but it had outlets in 15 states across the southeast and mid-Atlantic. The meeting was at his home office in Jacksonville, Florida. I thought that a perfect time to take a much needed vacation so I told Sue she was coming with me. We prepared our standard presentation and caught a flight to Jacksonville.

After checking into the hotel we relaxed and double checked our presentation. We ate lunch then left for our 3 pm appointment.

Their offices occupied 3 floors of the building and were impressive. We were led into a conference room where we found Mr. Adams, the founder, President and CEO waiting for us along with his daughter and her husband, Sam and Jazmine Jones. Mr. Adams quickly explained that he and his wife were planning on retiring this year and that his daughter and her husband would be taking over the day to day operations of the company. That is why he wanted them in on this meeting. Should I mention that this was a black owned company and that Sue and I were the only white people in the room?

Mr. Adams looked to be about 70 years old and tired. I imagined he had worked many 16 hour days in growing his company and it was starting to catch up with him.

His daughter on the other hand was very pretty. Maybe about 5’ 8” tall, long straight hair that came to below her shoulder blades in the back. She had on a business suit that came to about her knees and maybe 2 inch heels. She could not hide the fact that her breasts were probably 36-d cup but she tried by having on a jacket that she kept buttoned. Her husband was tall maybe 6’ 3” or 4” tall and about 225 I guess. I asked if he played ball in college. He said his parents made him concentrate on getting his M.B.A. from Vanderbilt. Impressive, the Harvard of the south.

They listened intently as Sue explained our program then I answered all their technical questions. It went really well. After a couple of hours we had a deal and we all shook hands. As we were leaving Jasmine asked what hotel we were staying at tonight. I told her and she then asked if we would like to have dinner with them later on that evening. We agreed and she said a car would pick us up at 8pm. Wonderful! This was a big contract and being friends with the future leaders could be nothing but good for a long relationship.

Sue and I went back to the hotel and decided to take a short nap before we got ready for our evening. We slept for a couple of hours then showered and started to get ready. I wore a sport coat and khaki trousers. A blue shirt and tie completed my attire for the evening. Sue had bought a new dress for an occasion just like this and she decided to wear it tonight. It was a red silk dress that was form fitting. It had slits up both sides to allow her to walk but showed a lot of leg when she sat. It did not have straps over her shoulders and only her breasts were holding it up. The red half bra made her nipples poke thru the fabric when she got excited. She had a red thong, red thigh high hose and red strappy 4 inch heels. When she finished her make-up and hair I wanted to jump her but she would not even let me do anything but a slight kiss on the lips. I did feel those nipples of hers when I hugged her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.