The Old Boyfriend Take 4 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 4

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 2: What really happened

Robert--- Let’s start at the beginning. I am really smart I mean genius smart. I have one of those memories that lets me remember everything I read. I even remember the book and page number where I read it. Jamal was not so smart. In fact he was barely passing high school when I was asked to tutor him.

We made quite the pair. I mean this guy is black, about 6’ 2 “tall and weighs 225. Me? I am 5’ 6” tall and weigh 145 after a big lunch. For over a year and a half of high school we shared study halls and lunch periods together. If he had a test we studied after school (after his practice) at my house. He was always friendly with my mom. But she knew something I did not I guess because she always warned me to not become too friendly with him. One good thing about helping him was that I was never bullied. Jamal could just look at most people and they would turn and walk maybe run away.

Why was the school so interested in Jamal making passing grades? His prowess on the football field of course. We won state our senior year and a lot of it was attributed to Jamal. He got a scholarship to a school on the west coast and left town. I never heard from him again.

I went to college, majored in commuter science got a Master’s degree and after graduating I opened my own business, ‘ComputerSolutions’. Then I met Sue.

I was having breakfast at Waffle House. It was crowded and when I saw her enter I waved her over to my booth. I am not going to bore you with all the details of our courtship but it was about 8 months later that we said ‘I Do’.

Sue---I want to tell this part. First you should know a little about me. I am blonde haired and blue eyed. I stand 5’ 3” tall and weigh 135 lbs. I am not runway model pretty. I played softball in high school and I was a damn good 3rd baseman. I carried a .315 batting average my entire senior year.

After graduating I joined the Marine Corps. You heard me right. I did well in boot camp and got assigned my dream MOS (that’s military occupational specialty) 5811. I was sent to Ft. Leatherwood and became a Military Policeman. Then I was assigned to 2nd Law Enforcement Battalion at Camp Lejeune N.C. I enjoyed being a cop and had more or less decided to make the Marine Corps a career. But I wanted to be an officer. For that I needed a bachelor’s degree.

So I got out and went back to school. But then in my second year I read that my old unit along with the other two Law Enforcement Battalions were de-activated. Okay I have to make different career plans.

That’s when I walked into that crowded Waffle House and Robert invited me to sit with him. We got to talking and think I fell in love with the guy by the time I had finished my waffle. Like he said we married 8 months later.

Robert is older than me, nine years to be exact. I was 21 when we met and he was 30. He had started his company and it was a success from the start. He hunted criminals on the internet! He worked out who was holding companies hostage, like blackmailing them. Soon after we were married I was working as his secretary, office manager and salesman. I loved it! I was a cop again!

One day I saw Robert writing on a piece of paper. That’s really odd. Everything is on the computer. When I asked him about it he showed it to me. It was his bucket list of things he wanted to do during his life.

Later that night after we made love and were cuddling in the bed I brought up his bucket list. I suggested we should make one together. He thought that a great idea so we got up and went into his office. He dugout his list and I went over it. Things like seeing the Grand Canyon and riding mules to the bottom. Or learning to scuba dive. Visiting Mt Rushmore was also on the list. So you get the picture. Right?

We started a new list of things we both wanted to do. I wanted to learn to parachute, that went on the list. Also take one of those cruises on a sailboat where you learned to sail. Visit the Vatican and vacation in Europe was also on the list. After we finished we went back to bed with dreams of wonderful vacations. It was a week later that we added some ‘different’ things.

We both liked to watch porn to get in the mood. Know what I mean? Well I asked if there were somethings he wanted to do, like sexual things that should be on the bucket list. We discussed this a while and decided we should have a separate list, a sex list. Again in the office and with a bottle of red wine our imaginations ran wild. Things like anal sex, which neither of us had ever tried, having a threesome with another man, or woman. Just everything was put on that list. Then we headed off to bed and tried to screw ourselves into a stupor while imagining our fantasies.

Actually the first thing we did try was the anal sex and it hurt! We scratched it off the list. Never again! On a vacation to a resort in Negril we learned to scuba dive. Off the list but unlike anal sex we loved it! That night at the hotel bar we met a couple from London. We got to talking and before you know it we were all in bed swapping partners. That was fun! It was off the list but we might do that again!

Back home things settled back to normal. The business was going great. One Friday morning I wanted waffles so we ate breakfast at the Waffle House, that’s where I met Jamal.

He is tall black and not bad looking. He and Robert seemed to be friends so after Robert had given him one of our business cards we started to leave. Jamal had made some dumb comment about how he knew Robert was smart and now he had his own company fixing computers. Robert did not bother explaining to him what we did. In the car I said that I thought Jamal would work for number nine on the sex list.

“Me watching you have sex with a black man?”

“Yes, I have never had sex with a black man but it is on the list.”

“If he calls I’ll setup a meeting with him. Maybe dinner and dancing one night. Then we’ll see how it goes.”

“Sounds good to me.”

That’s all that was said about Jamal for a couple of days. Then the next Tuesday he called. Robert said they talked about him playing football mostly then Robert invited him to dinner for Friday night. He accepted and it was on!

That night I dressed the part. Sexy little black dress with a slit up one leg to mid-thigh, black nylons and black strappy high heels. I wore a black thong and no bra. The dress had spaghetti straps that could hold up my 34-c breasts. I thought I looked good and so did Robert.

I need to get a few things straight before we go any further. Robert is not a cuckold nor is he bi this is going to be a threesome with a black guy nothing more.

We met Jamal at the club and had a pretty good steak dinner. The band started up around 9pm and I asked Jamal to dance. I was having a good time and really hamming it up. I was a little drunk on the wine we had at dinner and a couple of drinks afterwards.

During a slow, romantic song I hugged Jamal close and kissed his lips. First time I never kissed a black man. He surprised me by kissing me back and squeezing my ass. I looked over at Robert and he was grinning!

So I kissed Jamal again and asked if he wanted to come home with us. He may be a dumb jock but he got the meaning.

“What about Robert?”

“He likes to watch.”

“That figures.”

He led me back to the table and I told Robert to pay the check and I would meet him at the house. I was riding home with Jamal!

I kissed Jamal a couple of times as we waited for Robert to come out of the club. I wanted him to follow us. On the drive home I played with Jamal’s neck and ear. Then I had a hand inside his shirt and rubbed his hairy chest. Then as we were close to the house I un-zipped his trousers and fished out his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.