She Needed a Severe Spanking - Cover

She Needed a Severe Spanking

by Defiant

Copyright© 2023 by Defiant

BDSM Sex Story: This is a short story that I was asked to write for someone that wanted a detailed description of how I would give her a spanking that she would never forget.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   .

I am waiting in a hotel room when you knock on the door. I invite you in, tell you to remove your dress, and kneel down. Obviously you comply and look up at Me expectantly. Since we are in a hotel room, some improvising will be required. Luckily, I requested a room that was isolated with no nearby guests. I bend you over, across the table in the room and tie your wrists to the table legs. I then do the same thing with your ankles, securing you in place.

I pull out a drumstick (group of thin sticks, held together at one end by a wrapped handle) and begin to strike you on the ass, back of the legs, and the inside of your thighs, turning everywhere a nice shade of pink. I continue this process of basically just warming you up over the course of 100 strikes. When I have finished, I set the drumstick to the side and grab a leather paddle, with lead weights. I hold the paddle in front of your face and have you kiss it, then begin to land strikes on your ass and the backs of your legs. Over and over, warming your skin to a nice reddish hue, fairly evenly distributing the blows and again giving you 100 swats until everywhere is a good shade of red and you are definitely feeling the heat. Not comfortable at all, of course, but nothing that you are unable to withstand without complaint. A few “ow” statements here and there, but nothing that you haven’t experienced many times before. After the 100 swats I set the leather paddle to the side and pick up a wooden paddle. Again, I put the paddle in front of your face and have you kiss it, then slide a ball gag into your mouth. This causes you to look up at Me with questioning eyes as I move behind you. I begin to strike you only on the ass, with full force on each swat.

This elicits many grunts and pained moans, but nothing you aren’t able to easily withstand ... for about the first 20-25 strokes. At this point your vocal responses are beginning to get much louder and not sounding nearly as well kept under control as their volume and pitch begin to rise. As we approach the 50 stroke count, there isn’t much of a pause in your vocal expression, and you are beginning to struggle against your restraints. I am not for certain, but it sounding like you are trying to indicate that you are wanting Me to stop. I lean down and whisper in your ear that you need to settle down and just endure what I am still in the process of inflicting on you. That is when I see a tear fall from your eye, and a look of resignation on your face. I return to My task at hand and begin to deliver the blows a bit faster, still striking all over your ass and turning it a much deeper shade of red. The cries from behind your gag once again start to increase in volume and intensity, and I am seeing more tears begin to fall, streaking your mascara and giving you more of the look that I find so appealing to My darker side.

After I have finished giving you the 100 strokes from the wooden paddle, I set it aside as you are now sobbing with tears flowing freely down your face, further ruining your makeup. At this point you are now thinking that I am finished and while you hurt, it isn’t anything that you won’t be able to fully recover from in a few hours, other than the bruises that you feel developing ... but I am not finished. I pull out a thin, bamboo cane and hold it in front of your face for you to see. I see your eyes open wide in fear, you start shaking your head “no”, screaming against your gag in some incoherent and muffled way that seems to be pleading, and struggling hard against your restraints ... but you are not able to get loose. I move behind you as you continue to struggle and scream into your gag, and land the first strike across your ass with a very loud smack. The scream from you is louder and higher pitched than anything I have heard out you so far, and it is obvious that you are in a full-blown cry. I land several more blows in quick succession across your ass, bring dark, angry looking striped welts across your ass. I then move down the back of your legs with more blows, leaving more angry red stripes across your skin, and then begin to land blows on that tender flesh on the inside of your thighs. The screams coming from you are sweet, delicious music to My ears.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.