The Naughty Girls Club No. 27 - School Ties - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 27 - School Ties

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jin-Yun still has her school tie from her old school. Jessica helps her friend put it through its paces. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fiction   White Female   Oriental Female   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

“Nice color,” Jessica remarked.

“Oh, that’s just my old school tie,” Jin-Yun said. “I’m not sure why I still have it. I tossed away the rest of the uniform. Donated actually.”

“I can see why you kept it,” Jessica said. “It feels really nice and silky. And the colors.”

“Well, you can have it if you want,” Jin-Yun offered.

“I’m not sure these colors would go with my hair,” Jessica said. “So at your school you had to wear a tie?”

“Yup,” JIn-Yun said. “If nothing else it made choosing what to wear quite easy.”

“Almost as easy as wearing nothing at all,” Jessica said.

JIn-Yun laughed. “Right. If it was nothing at all we wouldn’t have to worry about laundry.”

“But with the tie you have sort of a connection to your old school. School ties, you know.”

“I guess so,” Jin-Yun said. “But I didn’t really care much for my school. What about you?”

“School was okay,” Jessica admitted. “And when things got boring there was always The Naughty Girls Club.”

“Oh, what was that?”

“A couple of friends and I did some naughty stuff from time to time.”

“Do you miss your friends?”

Jessica thought for a moment. “I do wonder what they’re up to sometimes. Joanna and I picked on Jill mercilessly, but she seemed to like it.”

“Joanna and Jill, huh? That’s funny.”

“What?”

“Their names both start with J. And so do ours. Five J’s.”

“Interesting coincidence,” Jessica said. “Did you have any special knot for this tie?”

“Just an ordinary knot, I think,” Jin-Yun said.

“Put it on. Let’s see how it looks,” Jessica requested.

“I’m not really wearing the right kind of shirt.”

“Take off your shirt,” Jessica said. “Take off everything. That way there won’t be a distraction.”

“You’re funny. Funny and incorrigible,” Jin-Yun said, but she stripped naked and fastened the tie about her neck. “What do you think?”

the-naughty-girls-club-no-27-school-ties-a.jpg

“Love the colors. Some of the pink is the same as your nipples.”

“Hmm, I never noticed,” Jin-Yun said, looking down. “I can’t really tell.”

“Look in the mirror,” Jessica said, indicating the full-length mirror on the closet door.

JIn-Yun looked in the mirror.

“Cute,” said Jessica. “The pink also goes with your pussy. Positively pussyesque.”

Jin-Yun moved her hands to cover her sex.

“Don’t be shy,” Jessica said.

“I’m not,” Jin-Yun said. “It was just an involuntary reaction.”

“If you say so,” Jessica said. “And anyway, from my angle I can see your pussy. I can even see your clit peeking out. Naughty little clitty. Probably deserves a good talking to. Maybe even a spanking.”

“I can’t really see it,” Jin-Yun said. “The tie is in the way.”

“Tug the tie to the side,” Jessica said. “Now what do you think?”

“I’m not sure,” Jin-Yun said.

“Maybe if you threatened to touch it. Move your finger to your clit. Closer and closer but don’t actually touch it.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.