The Naughty Girls Club No. 26 - Simple Tools - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 26 - Simple Tools

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica's assignment it to do a photograph in the manner of Walker Evans' Wrench. She enlists Jin-Yun to help her. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

“I could use you,” Jessica told her new friend.

Jin-Yun said, “Oh, I like the way you use me.”

“For today’s photo assignment,” Jessica explained. “Supposed to be about simple tools. The prof showed us a slide of the famous Walker Evans’ wrench photo.” Jessica brought up a copy on her laptop.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-26-simple-tools-1.jpg

“Okay,” Jin-Yun said, “it’s very nice, but how do I fit in?”

“You’ll be holding the tool,” Jessica said.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-26-simple-tools-2.jpg

“Ooh, I know what that is,” Jin-Yun said.

“It was my grandma’s,” Jessica said. “My grandpa carved it for her out of some tree they’d had in their backyard. Oak, maple, hickory, ash, I don’t remember. Peach, plum, pine. Now I like to think it’s persimmon.”

“I like persimmon,” Jin-Yun said. “So your grandpa carved it?”

“Carved, sanded, stained, and sealed. He was a meticulous craftsman, or so my grandma said. I never met him. And I had no idea what it was. ‘A fake phallus,’ Grandma explained. I had no idea what a phallus was, fake or otherwise. ‘Penis,’ Grandma told me. I sort of knew what a penis was.”

“Did she explain what it was for?” Jin-Yun asked.

“No, she just wrapped it in a fine cloth and put it back in the bottom drawer of her bedside table. Only years later did I imagine her using it.”

“How did you come to get it?”

“When Grandma died I absconded with it.”

“That’s great,” Jin-Yun said. “So I just have to hold it?”

“Right. Of course you’ll be naked.”

“Makes sense,” Jin-Yun agreed.

Jessica showed Jin-Yun how the pose should go.

“I’ll get you from the side.” She showed Jin-Yun how she wanted her to hold the dildo. She wasn’t yet sure if the focus should be on it or on Jin-Yun. She did shots both ways, adjusting the lens all the way open and the shutter speed fast as it would go. She changed the angle just a bit and had Jin-Yun bring her hand to her ass so that the photo would suggest her fingers were caressing her puss, opening it. A slight blush appeared on Jin-Yun’s cheek. Maybe full black and white wasn’t the way to go. Maybe get rid of the blur, show everything. But just the barest hint of Jin-Yun’s asshole. Yes, that works.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-26-simple-tools-3.jpg

“Just a few more,” Jessica said, moving to the front. “Yes, that’s it. Toy with your pussy. Open those darling little lips.”

“Should I put it in?” Jin-Yun asked.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-26-simple-tools-4.jpg

A pearlescent spot of Jin-Yun’s girl juice had welled from the opening of her sex. Perfect. Jessica’s camera captured the droplet. A moment later Jessica’s tongue lapped it up then plunged deep into Jin-Yun’s hot wet cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.