Jane's Circumcision - Cover

Jane's Circumcision

by E-J-L-2

Copyright© 2023 by E-J-L-2

Incest Sex Story: Oh, another depraved little story from those two gals... the J and L of E-J-L and E-J-L-2... don't read it... it will probably make you need glasses or grow hair in places it shouldn't grow... the title is pretty self-explanatory.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Body Modification   .

THURSDAY

Evie and I were in my kitchen getting our “surgical instruments” ready, removing them from the dishwasher and soaking some items in saucers of alcohol. Paul was deepthroating Jane as she lay naked on top of a plastic sheet on the sturdy oaken table while Bill was just taking everything in. It’s a good thing our –Bill and my– parents would be gone for hours. Because all five of us were completely naked. And because we were about to circumcise Jane.

The scene had begun over an hour ago– or two days ago depending on whether we are talking about the book or the chapter– and was part of an elaborate multi-step test to determine whether we would include my brother William, two years my senior, into our play, and long term plans.

Don’t worry, Evie’s mom said that Bill should not fuck me, and Burt should not fuck Jane. So we didn’t (and haven’t) had sex with our own brothers– even though we aren’t really sure why. “The big book of everything,” Evie’s dad quotes from, says that Abraham fucked his sister Sarah, and God “rewarded them” with Isaac. Since those three are revered today as a Matriarch and two Patriarchs we are just guessing it was okay with God. But it’s nice having impartial confidants.

Back then our plan was that once Evie graduated from high school, Paul would really amputate her clitoris– as we assisted and watched. That she would minister her interpretation of scripture, and bear Paul’s children as we built our commune together. Jane and I obviously could not reproduce with one another. (We tried anyway -Jane) But we didn’t think it would be an impossible task to convince my brother to screw Jane at least three times two days apart to get her pregnant.

Evie and Paul have an amazing relationship. They know absolutely everything about each other and they completely trust one another. They treat sex as a boundless gift that increases as it is given away. She trusted him enough to offer him our assholes for his enjoyment. Jane and I first enjoyed anal sex being reamed by his substantial cock. The first blow job either of us enjoyed was accompanied by the taste of Evie’s ass on his penis.

(Yes, the minister’s daughter is said to be wild. Evie taught us how to clean our asses for anal sex with enemas, and– using Paul’s dick as a “training aid–” how to give blow-jobs and deep throat. But she wasn’t the only “wild one,” a certain local female politician whose election cycle sound bites talk incessantly about “traditional morality” was really good at licking my cunt once– back in our high school locker room.)

The first time Jane or I tasted one another’s ass was from the surface of Paul’s penis. Eventually, we would evaluate Jane’s brother Burton. Burt was four years older than Jane– to see if he would be a suitable “baby batter donor” for me– but first we evaluated my brother Bill for Jane. It was the closest thing we could think of genetically to us creating a child together.

For Evie and Paul it was simple, maintaining her “technical virginity” she had been offering her asshole and her throat to her boyfriend– which he gladly accepted. They fit the societal template. Even if society would have disapproved of the specific activities that we all engaged in: anal sex, oral sex, group sex, acting out our female circumcision fantasies– and most assuredly, our having actual plans to carry real female circumcisions out in the future.

As we understand it, we are not scripturally prohibited from being sexual with one another. Instead we have a “primary directive,” an overarching obligation to provide for one another as an extended family. This obligation requires that we maintain our group, maintain our home, and create progeny. All of us– Evie, Paul, Jane, and I– felt that the sort of relationship that we would have with whomever provided us with the genetic material required for children should be sufficiently open that the “father” understood the entire truth of the situation.

Jane and I would always be primary to one another, no matter how many stiff hard cocks we took up our asses, or how many loads were dumped down our esophaguses as we struggled to breathe. No matter how many cunts we licked or how many feminine tongues we felt on our own bodies. This arrangement could be a great asset for Bill and Burt should things pan out. They could play society’s game and get married. They could each have two women provided they– or we– found two women sufficiently open minded.


TUESDAY (Two days earlier.)

We were completely naked as we sat on folded towels in my living room. Jane was on the sofa, Evie and I were on the two easy chairs. We were all masturbating. In turns one of us read or recited from memory a passage from one of the books in our growing erotic collection. Books detailing the methodology by which some young woman was having her clitoris cut, burned, or torn away from her body in a ritual of pain.

As we were masturbating what was really turning us on was that each of us actually desired to have exactly what was being done to the woman in the story being read done to us. It was a story about this tribe in Africa where adolescents, whom the author called “Junior Adults,” were permitted to experiment and engage freely in sexual activities with themselves or one another– sort of like we were doing with society’s implicit rather than explicit permission.

Perhaps willful blindness, not implicit permission, we were smart enough not bring to anybody’s attention what we were doing.

Functionally, the tribe was run by a group the author called “Senior Adults,” who saw the activities the younger group engaged in as educational. “For this reason the tribe’s grandparents rather than parents raised offspring,” the book said.

Junior Adults were not permitted to have any say in the functioning of the tribe. In order to move from the junior cohort to the senior one, both males and females had to undergo a public but single gender circumcision ritual.

We weren’t interested in, and didn’t read about, what the guys did. But what the young women did was, to us, incredibly arousing ... They requested their own dehorning.

As we were really getting going Bill walked in– this had been planned– Paul had started reading when he saw my brother approaching our house.

Bill unlocked the front door, stepped inside, and closed the door. After taking a few steps through the foyer he froze and became transfixed as he looked around the room and saw all of us there. Evie, Jane, and I were masturbating freely in front of him as Paul– who was observing the “gotta be naked” rule– was erect and reading the last couple paragraphs of the story where a girl’s aunt slices through her clitoris with a razor blade.

We had all acknowledged Bill’s presence with a nod or glance.

“Liz,” Evie said to me as Paul’s recitation of the story ended. “I believe that it is your turn.”

“Goodie,” I said as I stood, clapped my hands, and walked to Paul.

As I knelt at Paul’s feet, I clasped my hands behind my neck– like I was about to do a sit up. Then I began to kiss and talk to his penis– telling it how big and strong it was, and asking it to “please pound me, I want you to hurt me.”

Bill did not move. Perhaps he thought he had just stepped into an alternate universe.

Evie walked over to Bill and kissed him– everyone knew that Evie and Paul were already planning their wedding. They just didn’t know that Evie planned on going on her honeymoon without her clitoris. Bill looked at her, then at me as I was swallowing Paul’s big bone whole.

Evie began to slowly undress Bill. He made absolutely no effort to stop her. The reason being abundantly clear when she got to his trousers. He had a raging hard-on.

Once she had all of his clothes off, she began to slowly run her hands all over his chest before she placed her palms in the back of her neck, dropped to her knees, and began to kiss his penis.

She got it nice and wet, but Evie never took Bill’s dick into her mouth. She was just getting him ready for Jane.

Jane stood, turned and got back on the sofa, assuming a position with her head sideways on a pillow. Her knees were tucked under her, touching her breasts. Which placed her ass up in the air right over the armrest.

Evie stood, took her towel, and put it on the armrest under Jane’s ass. Then she smacked it hard with her open hand.

“Bill, Jane would like for you to fuck her in the ass.” Evie said.

“Hard...” Jane said.

“Yeah, don’t embarrass me big brother,” I said, after removing my mouth from Paul’s dick. “Pound her.”

“She likes it really rough,” Evie said.

“We all do,” I said as I assumed a “Yipee! I’m getting butt fucked position.” and grabbed the arm of an easy chair.

“Hurt me,” Jane said, as Paul began to enter my asshole.

“Fuck her,” Evie said, smiling.

“Unless you don’t want to,” I said somberly.

Bill looked at me as he entered Jane.

It’s kinda sad that in modern society men need to be given permission to be men. But once Bill was given permission, he shoved himself into her pretty hard.

Paul was slamming into my intestines, as my big brother started to get harder and rougher with the assfucking he was giving my lover. Soon he was simply pounding her.

Evie picked up the book and started to read aloud. We had heard it before a hundred times. But it never failed to arouse me. Would it continue to arouse Bill after he ejaculated? Or would he become ashamed of his arousal? That was the sixty-four thousand dollar question.

“‘‘The young woman, when she decided she was ready, would go to one of the tribal elders and say ‘Grandfather, I ask for a razor blade. For I wish to be circumcised– to give up adolescent pleasure and be a responsible adult.’

Both Paul and Bill were “going to town” on our assholes.

“‘If the Elder felt that she was ready, he would give her a brand new wrapped single edge razor blade– an artifact of Europe’s influence in African culture– which she would then take to her mother and ask her mother’s permission to be circumcised if her mother felt... ‘“

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.