Depraved - Cover

Depraved

by GTO_Racer

Copyright© 2023 by GTO_Racer

BDSM Sex Story: Family gets abducted. Wife becomes a depraved slut to both men and dogs.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   ENF   Nudism   .

My Journey to Becoming a Depraved Slut

My name was Marcie. Yes, you read that correctly. WAS! I no longer have a name. OK, I guess that legally I still do, but it isn’t used anymore. Now, I just respond to whatever derogatory word gets thrown my way. I was married to Jim. OK, another misnomer. Yes, legally I suppose I still am, but for all practical purposes, we are no longer husband and wife. It’s the same thing with my son. I am no longer effectively his mom. This wasn’t our choice, but it happened. I have since adapted and now accepted who and what I have become. It started five years ago.

We lived in a nice house in an upper middle-class neighborhood. We were very happy and in love. My husband, Jim, was a stockbroker. He made good money, and we did well with our investments. We had one son, JJ (Jim Junior), who had just turned 18-years old. He is a good kid. He’s a Mama’s Boy and practically worships me – at least he did back then. Me? I was ‘Suzie Homemaker’, a stay-at-home mom. I enjoyed raising our son and keeping house. I loved having guests and parties with our friends. We had a good life. JJ was just about to start college. That’s when everything came crashing down.

Perhaps I should describe myself. My age really isn’t important, but I am what you would call a MILF. When this began, I was in my upper thirties. Now, I am in my lower forties. I still look good, since my Owner demands it of me. I’m 5’6” tall. My raven hair is down to the middle of my back. My tits are 38DD. I have always strived to keep fit, but now I am on a strict diet and exercise regime. My stomach is flat, my hips flair out, and my ass can bounce quarters off of it. I know that, because it is demonstrated often. I have a very pretty face with light blue eyes, slim nose, full pouting lips, and dimples when I smile. Yes, I smile a lot. First off, my Owner demands it of me. Now, I smile because I have accepted what I have become. My skin is smooth and blemish free. My cunt has a black landing strip above it. I do not need to maintain it, as my Owner had laser hair removal performed on me from the neck down. I am tanned by the sun all over. That comes from not wearing clothes for the last five years. Before our nightmare began, I had a bikini line.

The day began normally, as so many previous days did. I had noticed for the last week that Jim seemed to be a bit more stressed out than usual. He never talked to me about work, so I didn’t think that there was really anything terribly wrong. We got up in the morning. I fixed breakfast as he showered and got dressed. After he had eaten, I handed him his lunch, and he went out the door to go to work. After cleaning up the kitchen, I went up, showered, got dressed, and began my day. JJ was still in his room sleeping.

It was 10 O’clock in the morning when our lives were forever changed. JJ had just gotten up and was eating breakfast. I was just about to put a lead of laundry in the washer when there was a knock at the door. Answering it, I found Carlos, one of Jim’s clients, there with four other rather large men. While Carlos was one of Jim’s clients, he had also been a frequent guest at our house. I had considered him a friend of my husband’s as well as one of his bigger clients. He had always been very personable and a complete gentleman when at our home. I had no reason to suspect that this visit would turn into my family’s worst nightmare.

“Mr. Ramirez. What a surprise. Please come in and let me put on some coffee for you.”

“Thank you, Marcie. That would be very nice. You are always a most gracious host. My associates and I would appreciate that.” He stated.

A few minutes later, we were all sitting in the livingroom with coffee in hand. JJ was back up in his room playing video games. As I sat in a chair and began chatting with Carlos, I had no idea that my world would be completely destroyed withing the next two minutes.

“Carlos, this is a surprise seeing you here right now. As you are aware, Jim is working right now. Wat brings you here this morning?” I asked.

“Your husband will be joining us very shortly. We have some business to discuss, and it is better to discuss this here.” He responded.

Shortly after that, there was a loud crash as the front door burst open. I looked over and saw my husband literally thrown into the room by two more very large men. I was shocked by what I saw. Jim had not been treated gently. In fact, he looked like he had gotten the shit kicked out of him. As I looked on in astonishment, he raised his head, his eyes found me, and he whispered that he was sorry.

“Ok. Very good.” Carlos exclaimed. “We are almost ready to begin.” He nodded to two of the other men that accompanied him earlier. They nodded in return, then got up and left the room. A minute later, I heard another commotion. Suddenly, JJ was thrown into the room and landed on the floor.

“Good.” Carlos exclaimed. “Now, everyone is here, so we can begin.”

The next half hour was horrible. My husband had gotten greedy and used a LOT of funds from Carlos’s account to leverage some high-risk investments. All those investments went belly-up, and he now owed somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-million dollars. To add to the problem, he had used almost all of our available money as well. Not only is he on the hook for repaying the money he ‘stole’, but we were now flat broke as well. Carlos was not happy.

During this time, I discovered a few things. First, Carlos was not the nice man that I had thought he was. Second, Carlos was not exactly a legitimate businessman. Third, Carlos was using my husband to launder his drug money. Finally, Carlos was REALLY pissed off and demanded payment. Payment in monetary terms was completely impossible. The equity we had in our house was less than half a million dollars. That is nothing in comparison to the 10 million that we owed. Our savings and investments were wiped out. So, what was our repayment plan? Bankruptcy? Do you really think that would work with a drug cartel? Payment plan? Sure, my husband made decent money, but paying back North of $10M would take longer than our life expectancy – even if it wasn’t significantly shortened by current events. We were fucked! Sorry, that’s not entirely accurate. Carlos and his crew were not into that. More accurately, I was fucked!

I was persuaded rather easily. My husband and my son were bound naked to two dining room chairs. A knife was placed at their gentiles as I was given my orders. It was then that my transformation began. I was surprised at my reaction to the humiliation of stripping in front of those strange men, as well as my husband and son. Carlos had put on some music and had me dancing as I was stripping off my clothes. I have to say, my pussy – sorry, I was told that it was now a cunt – was wet by the time I was naked. I was placed on my knees in front of Jim and JJ. The men lined up in front of me, and I spent the next hour sucking their cocks, one at a time. All the time that I was sucking these strange men off, I kept glancing at my husband and son. With each glance, I felt tingles in my cunt from the humiliation of being treated as a whore in front of them.

With a belly full of cum from all of them, one man laid down on his back at the feet of Jim and JJ. I was commanded to climb on and ride him cowgirl. Having no choice in the matter, I compiled. I hated to admit it at the time, but I actually orgasmed as I bottomed out on him. After my second orgasm while riding him, I glanced over and saw the look of disgust on my husband’s face. The humiliation caused a third orgasm in me just as he shot his lead into the depths of my cunt. He was quickly replaced by another one, then another, and another.

“YYYEEEEESSSSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK MY CUNT AND ASS! OOOOHHHHHFFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKK! FILL ME UP!” I was screaming several hour later. I was actually surprised that I could still scream. With all the cocks that had been down my throat and all the screaming orgasms that I had, I figured that my voice would be hoarse at that point. As for my ass? I had never done anal before. Jim had asked a few times, but I had always denied him. I wasn’t given the choice now. They just took it. I really don’t know if it was just the humiliation of getting fucked in the ass in front of my husband and sone, or if it was just the ass fucking itself. All I know was that I was being given monumental orgasms from it. It was also that afternoon that I learned what the word ‘Airtight’ meant. It all happened right in front of my husband and son. Thankfully, they had raided the pantry and got the canola oil to lube me up before shoving their cocks in my ass. The first one was painful, but after that, I was launched into outer space.

I woke up on a plane. Jim and JJ were bound to their seats. Yes, I was naked. I would never wear clothes again. Jim and JJ were also naked. As their legs were spread out, I saw that there was something on their cocks. I would learn later what they were. After coming around, I was sat at a table and told what had happened after I had passed out. Carlos gave me a glass of wine as he explained. To pay off some of the debt, Jim had signed over all of our assets to Carlos. The house, both cars, all of our money, and everything else now belonged to Carlos. Jim had sent a letter of resignation to his company. JJ had withdrawn from college. We were enrooted to Carlos’s estate in Columbia.

The terms were very straightforward. We were to be his slaves for a period of five years. It came out to just under $2M per year to pay back the money that Jim had lost. Slaves. Total and complete slaves. No safe words, no limits, no bargaining. Slaves in every sense of the word. He did ensure us that there would be no injuries – as long as we did what we were ordered to do. There would be severe punishments, though. There could be permanent markings as well, although nothing that would cause any lasting physical effects. Aside from a few permanent scars from some whippings to Jim and JJ, my markings were well planned out and given to me within the first month at the estate.

We were assigned cells to sleep in – unless I was required to spend the night with someone else. Yes, that happened frequently. The cells were separated by plexiglass, so we could all see and hear what was going on with each other. Of course, we were kept naked. We each had a slave collar, and Jim and JJ were kept in cock cages. Jim and JJ also had shoes to wear for their assignments. I was given shoes when Master Carlos wanted me to wear them. Of course, my shoes always consisted of some sort of spiked heel – never less than 4-inches, and usually 6-inches.

Assignments. Mine was fairly obvious. First and foremost, I was a sex slave. Any hole, any time, any place, with anyone. In between being fucked, I was the naked maid, server at parties, and all-around domestic servant. Jim and JJ were tasked to be laborers with whatever needed doing around the compound. They would also serve as waiters at the larger parties. That way, they would always be near and forced to watch as I was being used, abused, and degraded.

“Please, please, Master! Please let this worthless slut cum!” That was a month after landing at his estate. I didn’t know it at the time that I was begging him to let me cum, but my true depravity was about to happen. At that time, I was standing in front of the ‘cell’ that my husband and son were locked in. They were standing as they watched me. Their cock cages were on, as they had been for a month now. They were standing and watching as ordered. It took a couple of brutal whippings on them - and me – to get them to finally obey. One of Carlos’s favorite activities was to have me standing in front of them as he played with my tits and cunt until I was so horney that I would beg him to let me cum. Then, he would have me bargain with him as to what I was willing to do for my orgasm. Sometimes it he would have me perform a gang bang with several of his men while Jim and JJ watched. The humiliation (as well as the large cocks pounding my seriously aroused cunt and ass) would give me several huge orgasms. Sometimes it was me orally satisfying several of the other women that lived there. I had never even thought of having sex with a woman before, and the humiliation of having to lick their pussies in front if my son and husband would drive me out of my mind. After those occasions, Carlos would stick one or two suction cup dildos to the Plexiglas wall separating me from Jim and JJ, then have me fuck myself to several orgasms as they watched the dildos slide in and out of me.

This was to be a special occasion. Jim and JJ had cock cages locked on their genitals. If we all were good, the cages would be removed once a month so they could cum. It was never explained to us how that would come about, so we just assumed that they would be allowed to masturbate.

“So, my little whore, what are you willing to do to cum?” Carlos asked.

I had gotten used to this game. It really didn’t matter what I would be willing to do, it was what he wanted me to do. I had gotten pretty depraved as to what I would do by this point. Truthfully, I had done enough gang bangs and other kinky things that I was getting used to the humiliation. Still, the sexual acts got me off multiple times.

“Anything you want, Master. Just please let me cum.”

Carlos was a master at toying with my body by this point. It didn’t hurt that my nipples and clit were even more sensitive since he had the rings pierced in me. There was also a new tattoo just above my cunt that read ‘Sole property of Carlos Ramirez’ in script form. He also had his brand on my right ass cheek. Yes, a brand. A real brand that he applied with a real branding iron. That hurt like a motherfucker when the red-hot branding iron was laid on my ass. It’s healed now.

“Keep in mind, slut, that it isn’t just your orgasm you are bargaining for today. It is also the chance for you husband and son to cum as we agreed for another month.”

In answer to the obvious question, Master Carlos had stated that I could give Jim a blowjob and let him cum once every month. I bargained for JJ to allow him to cum twice. I felt bad for JJ, since they would both cum very quickly after only being allowed to do so once a month. It was never enough time for them to enjoy it. In fact, they would typically shoot their loads as soon as my lips touched their cocks. I had argued with our Master that JJ had not done anything wrong but was just caught up in what his father had done. Master Carlos agreed and allowed me to continue sucking JJ off for a second load. Besides, he was a horney 18-year-old, and rarely deflated enough to put on the cock cage after the first orgasm.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! If I failed, it would be another month in their cock cages before they could cum.

“Please sir! I’ll fuck or lick anyone you ask me to, and as many people as you wish.”

“Hmmmm. I don’t think so.”

“Please sir! Anything.”

“Well, if you are sure. I have something that I would like to see. Let me set it up, and if you do it, you will get what you wish. If you refuse, then you will not get the orgasm you desire, and your husband and son will stay in their cages for another month.”

“Anything Sir. Thank you.” Oh, how I wished I knew then what I know now.

So, you may be asking why I couldn’t just masturbate myself to an orgasm? It was because of the constant reminder that a little scar from the whip on my left tit gave me from the last time I tried that. I learned my lesson then. Master had also informed me that I was on constant surveillance, so he would always know if I misbehaved. The punishments for the slightest infraction were severe.

Master Carlos gave a signal to someone behind me. I heard some strange noises from behind me as they approached. Carlos kept fondling me all the time. I saw my husband and son suddenly look on in shock. Before I knew it, there were two very large guard dogs in front of me. I didn’t understand what was going on.

“Fine Bitch. You want to be a bitch; I will make you a bitch.” Carlos growled. “First off, you will suck that one’s cock. Hold it in your mouth, show your husband and son the dog’s cum in your mouth, then swallow it. After that is done, you will get on your hands and knees and let the other one fuck you.”

I was horrified. This was a completely new level of degradation. Being gang banged by the employees was one thing, but now I was expected to fuck animals. Still, I knew better than try to fight it. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I knelt to the ground. One of the men had laid the big German Shepherd on its side, with his belly facing my husband and son. We were only two feet from the plexiglass wall. In this position, they would get an up close and full view of my degrading. They couldn’t help but see my lips take the dog’s cock into my mouth. They would see every bob of my head as I gave the dog a blowjob. They would see my tongue as I licked the animal’s cock. My cunt began drooling as the humiliation of what I was doing washed over me. As I sucked the dog’s cock, I was also jacking it with my free hand. It didn’t take long before the animal cum began jetting into my mouth. As ordered, I kept it in my mouth, and when the dog was finished, I knelt back up, tipped my head back, and opened my mouth to show it full of dog cum. Master Carlos nodded to me after making sure that Jim and JJ both had a good look. With that, I closed my mouth and swallowed.

Next was fucking a dog. I knew what was going to happen. I wouldn’t be able to control it. I was going to orgasm while being fucked by a dog. My husband and son would witness my complete degradation as I became this beast’s willing bitch. They would watch my rapture. They would see me giving myself to this dog. They would watch as I became nothing more than an animal as well. Yes, the dog fucked me. I was on my hands and knees when it came over to me. It took a few swipes on my cunt with its tongue. I almost orgasmed from that. Suddenly, he had climbed onto me. His front legs grasping at my hips while his pelvis began thrusting. It only took a couple of tries, then his big cock found my cunt. I cried out as I exploded in orgasm. Shame overtook me as he continued to plunge into my cunt. Another orgasm rolled through me when I looked over at my family and saw the looks of disgust as they watched me give myself over to the beast. There was one more orgasm when I felt him shoot his doggie cum into my cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.