The Naughty Girls Club No. 25 - Vault - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 25 - Vault

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica attempts to seduce a cute Korean girl. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The photography class assignment was sports pictures, so I went to watch the girls’ gymnastics team practice. Immediately I was drawn to Jin Yun for her grace, beauty, and athleticism. I took a number of photos of her doing the vault, and that evening I did a painting of my favorite shot. The next day I emailed copies of the photos to Jin Yun along with a note that I’d made a painting of one, and as the paint wasn’t quite dry, she could see it in my room that very night if she was interested. She emailed me back that she was very pleased at my thoughtful photographs, and she’d love to see the painting. Less than an hour later she was in my room.

“Oh, ah...” she went after studying the painting for a few moments. “Why did you...?”

the-naughty-girls-club-no-25-vault-1.jpg

“Cause the wardrobe malfunction? Because your breasts are so beautiful,” I told her.

“But in reality you haven’t seen...”

“It’s too bad the painting doesn’t show the thumping sound of your feet as you rush toward the horse or the whoosh of your breath as you fly over it, but the painting is yours if you want it,” I offered.

Two days later I did a painting of Jin Yun and me in the shower. The painting shows me sucking one of Jin Yun’s little nipples. With application of teeth and lips and tongue it stiffens up like a little pebble. So tasty! Although you can’t quite see it in the painting, the clear implication is that her clit stiffens up under my relentless fingering. The viewer might have to imagine the feel and clench of her silky cunt, but the flush on her face shows without much doubt that her orgasm is underway.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-25-vault-2.jpg

I presented this painting to Jin Yun, and we agreed that although the painting was exceptionally good, the reality was a million times better.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.