25 December 2009 - Cover

25 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Danny was a typical young boy, not caring about the finer touches that had been placed on his presents, he only cared about what was inside the box. The adults were more appreciative of the time and effort it took to wrap so many gifts. They hated to rip the paper, bound by too much tape and removed the tags and decorations added to any.

Jessica was having fun like a little girl should on Christmas morning. Cathy would smile, seeing her sitting on Dan’s lap, playfully feeding him a shortbread cookie.

When one of the girls opened a gift of an adult nature, it was quickly hidden from Danny, Timmy, and Jessica’s view.

Sarg and Major were the official inspectors, sniffing almost every present. They’d sit, placing a paw on a knee, to be given a treat they shouldn’t have.

Several breaks were taken to refresh drinks, use the bathroom, or look out the window to see the Christmas Day snowfall. Karen started the oven to cook the large turkey. Leftovers would be used to make the usual Boxing Day dinner: hot turkey sandwiches and french fries smothered in gravy. Anything remaining the next day would be used to make a large turkey soup to be frozen in plastic bowls.

Dan sat on a couch, watching Jessica open a gift. Jenny came and sat beside him, placing a light blanket over his lap.

“I’m not cold.”

“I know that. Maybe I am.” She took his hand, guiding it past the elastic waistband of her lounger pants. “Don’t tease me,” she said as his fingers touched her all over but her pussy.

Her hand was hidden under the blanket, she unfastened the button closure, her hand going inside to caress his soft cock. As she began to stroke it, his fingers parted her lips, slightly entering her.

“I need you to fuck me again, Dan.”

“You may have to stand in line. Each of my girls wants some time with me, and I can only cum so many times and still have a few drops.”

“Since I’m the youngest, I have to wait to be last?”

“More than likely, unless you use that luscious teen body of yours to bribe one of them to let you have their place with me.”

“Hmm, which one do I choose? They all taste delicious.”

“You could always be my first fuck tomorrow. I’d have a good load of cum built up,” he suggested.

“I guess I can wait, but it won’t be easy watching you fuck each one.”

“I was basically teasing you. I likely couldn’t cum seven times today. It’s Christmas; we don’t always need sex to have a good day.”

“That’s what you say. I’m a healthy teenage girl who loves fucking.”

“Don’t say that too loudly at school, or you will be known as the school slut.”

“And what are you two doing under that blanket?” Lisa teased.

“We’re playing hand puppets,” he joked, imitating Donald Duck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.