25 December 2009 - Cover

25 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Cast

Dan, Karen, and Wendy Hayward

Tina Hamilton-Hayward

Lisa, Hanna, and Jenny McKinnon

Cathy McCormack

Jake and Timmy Campbell

Brad and Abby Hayward

Diane and Brenda Hayward

Peter and Derek Kendall


Dan was awakened by a warm sensation around his cock. “Good morning, Dan. Merry Christmas!” Jenny announced.

“Good morning, Jenny, and Merry Christmas. Mmm, that feels nice. A great way to wake up with a warm mouth around my cock.” As she sucked on him, he could see down her low top at her firm breasts.

Karen, Wendy, Tina, Lisa, and Hanna, one by one, repeated the love with a kiss and several suckings on his cock. He slipped on his lounger pants and shirt and went to the kitchen. He greeted each of his wives, with Lisa expressing her desire to be wife number four.

The unwritten dress code of low tops and short skirts or the same in dresses was put aside in favour of comfort. Soft fabric lounger pants, some with Christmas themes, were worn with a low-cut top by the majority of the women.

Breakfast was made easy with store-bought blueberry muffins, washed down by a fresh cup of coffee.

The family had grown so large in numbers since their last Christmas that Karen and Wendy had cooked a turkey the previous day and had another ready for the oven.

Dan admired the eight-foot-tall artificial tree in the corner, decorated to celebrate the special time of year. Packages wrapped in almost every colour combination were placed in front of the tree.

Jenny was on her knees, inspecting several of the gift tags. “I see that Santa has been here. I think I was on Santa’s naughty list this year,” she smiled, as Dan lit a fire in the floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace.

“Yes, you have been a very good, naughty girl,” he grinned. “I’m sure that Santa forgives you because, in many ways, you’ve been a very good girl.”

Jenny caressed Dan’s slender body against his. “Why is it that good and naughty can mean the same thing?”

“It depends on your definition of being naughty.”

“It makes me feel good, being naughty for you.”


The front door burst open, with Danny heading straight for the tree and Jessica following.

“Merry Christmas, everyone. Danny, mind your manners. We’ll open the gifts soon,” Cathy said, carrying more presents.

Dan gave his eldest daughter a kiss and hug. “You look frazzled already,” he joked.

“Danny had me awake at four in the morning, wanting to come over and open his presents from Santa. I managed to put him off until seven, then I took my time getting here. Jessica is excited too, but not as much as Danny.”

Dan took the bag of additional gifts, placing them by the others. He went out to her van, bringing in another place setting of dishes needed to feed the extended family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.