Operation Black Haunt - Cover

Operation Black Haunt

by Fox Hudson-Scott

Copyright© 2023 by Fox Hudson-Scott

Erotica Sex Story: A group of men enter a house in the early hours of the morning with strict instructions to open the safe, but are things as they seem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Cuckold   Sex Toys   Squirting   .

cover

Our torches danced across the lawn. I had been looking forward to this job for months. Everything was planned right down to the minutest of details. It had to be if we were going to succeed. The property was exactly as the blueprints and photos showed. We had run through initial access over and over in the last week as it was the only part we had full control over.

It was 12.55am. The moon danced across the pool and the warm Miami air tussled the palms above us. This was money. Silently we moved from the rear gate across the lawn, around the pool to the side entrance. An unassuming door for such a grand property.

I silently nodded to Jorge and Anton who through this entire operation could only be referred to as J and A. They were under strict instructions to not utter a word, only I would speak once inside. But I could barely tell which was which, only their differing heights and builds gave it away. All three of us wore the same black balaclavas, full sleeve black gym tees, black gloves, black cargo pants and army boots. Jorge was shorter than Anton but stockier; his preference for weights and looking imposing obvious against Anton’s silhouette by comparison. Anton was taller, leaner, and much nimbler. However, three of us together on a job like this was perfect. We all had our parts to play.

Last checks before entrance. Correct date. Correct time. Kit bag.

“It’s showtime.”


This job was a million miles away from my real life. I was old enough to know where I went wrong but young enough to do it again. Divorced with 2 boys, I barely made ends meet as a mechanic in downtown, working in a bar in the evenings. It was a basic existence, but I mostly enjoyed it. Miami was a weird place. A dirty melting pot of tourists, the elderly, the seedy, the super-rich and the criminals with a few normal locals sprinkled about here and there.

It wasn’t the first crazy conversation I’d had with a new face propping up the bar one quiet Tuesday night, but it was the only one to change my life. He had watched me for a good 2 hours and I had been weighing up my chances against him when my shift ended as I was sure he was going to jump me to either mug me or sexually assault me. His gaze gave me uneasy vibes the whole time.

“You earn enough here?” He had asked finally.

“Enough dude, but it’s not my only job. Why do you ask?”

“You could be the kinda guy I’m looking for. I have an opportunity for you if you are open minded.”

I remember laughing at him at this point; He’d looked a little taken aback.

“Well let’s see, I don’t do drugs, I don’t sell drugs, I don’t transport them or people. I don’t do porn. I’m not gay, not even for the pay and certainly don’t want to end up in jail. So, unless whatever you’re suggesting does not involve any of that ... let’s talk.”

It was at this point he downed the last of his drink, set a 100 on the bar then a business card with his glass on top.

“If you’re interested, call me.” And he left.

At first, I was excited by the tip. His bourbon was top shelf, but that tip would pay my gas for a couple of weeks. The business card was a small, square glossy card without only an embossed QR code in silver.


I nervously twisted the doorknob. As expected, it turned without effort. This was the part where we would know if it was a set up or not. I gently pushed open the door and held my breath. The night remained silent. No alarm was tripped, no lights came on; we were good to go. The house alarm had been disengaged just as planned. Silently, Jorge, Anton and I switched off our torches and entered the house.

We passed through the pantry, the kitchen and into the main hall. Motion sensors detected our presence and cameras recorded our movements, but I knew that this would not be of issue.

We moved silently in the darkness to the large grand staircase, tile became carpet and the risk of a boot squeak was removed. I led the three of us up, silently repeating ‘up and left, 3rd door’ to myself as we went. 3rd door located and we all stood outside; this was it. Seconds from now and there was no going back, we would have to finish what we start and we must follow our instructions to the letter.

I looked at Jorge and Anton. I could see the excitement in their eyes, they were itching to get in. Although I was in charge of this job, they had been involved longer than I. I’d worked with them both before but never together. This was going to be an interesting night.

As rehearsed, I signalled ‘Okay?’ to them both individually. One more knob turn, another door silently opened.


Like a well-rehearsed synchronised swim team, we entered the room, located the bed and the target fast asleep. Jorge and Anton took opposite sides as I stood at the foot. We took a second to admire the peace and tranquillity, the room was surprisingly light, the drapes were open, and the same warm Miami air spilled into the door causing the voil across the windows to dance in the breeze. Jorge knelt next to the bed and looked up at me for the signal. He was ready. Like a coiled spring his strength and build was perfect for this part. I nodded to him, he raised his hands in anticipation.

“Hello Alexia.” I said loudly.

The body in the bed stirred, my voice was taking some time to register. Jorge was unmoved, still ready to pounce. I waited a few more seconds.

“Hello. Alexia.” I repeated.

The body moved quicker this time, sitting up, squinting to see, eyes struggling to adjust to the light. A few seconds later and she knew this wasn’t a dream. I was now a dark figure stood at the bottom at the bed. A sharp intake of breath and Jorge pounced, his hand sealed her mouth before the scream exited and he jumped in behind her to start to restrain her. I much never liked this next part, the struggle, the battle of instinct to fight or flight. Jorge and Anton loved it though. They hadn’t stopped talking about it on the way here, how they hoped she would give them a challenge, how Jorge’s favourite thing was to get bitten and how Anton loved how they start off strong but quickly weaken. It was scary how their strength over a woman in her moment of fear was what turned them on.

As they worked together to wear her out, I paced around the room looking for the safe. I knew it was in the closet, but I wanted to take my time in finding it, so I didn’t have to watch the struggle.

Movement slowed and I turned back to the bed. Alexia was now sat upright, her hair was a mess and her eyes glared at me in fear. Her breathing was strong and deep but only through her nose as Jorge held his hand tightly around her mouth with his other arm locked around her shoulders. Anton was also now sat behind her gripping her arms together. Time to play my part.


“We apologise for waking you so rudely, I am sure you have many questions however you will be glad to know, we only have one. Do as I say, and no one will get hurt. Okay?”

A pang of guilt hit me as I watched tears drip from her eyes as she nodded. She looked nothing like her photographs at this moment, but I knew it was her, I had done my research.

Alexia was 29 and the fiancée of a crypto billionaire. She was well known in certain circles of Miami but was classy enough not to have ventured into the world of celebrity, at least not yet. She was also extremely hot. I was ashamed to admit I had jerked off to her photos many times in preparation for this job and now here she was half naked in front of me. She was average height, trim but not thin, her figure was my idea of perfect. Her gym photos were the best. The perfect ass and the perfect tits to balance her out.

I reaching to the kit bag and pulled out the blindfold, a length of thin but strong rope and a gag, tossing them onto the bed. Anton gagged Alexia freeing Jorge’s hand, and as they worked on securing Alexia’s bindings and blindfold, I continued with my script.

“I would be lying if I said I wasn’t going to enjoy this, Alexia. I have been waiting for this moment for months.” It wasn’t a lie.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.