Hammocked - Cover

Hammocked

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Incest Sex Story: On a hammock by the sea the Smith twins are sexing each other, of observing eyes unaware. At first. Illustrated.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Illustrated   .

I was walking along the beach not long after noon. The sea was calm. The sun was bright. The sky could not have been more blue. And no one was on the beach but me. Up ahead sat some dunes, and atop were some wild, prehistoric looking trees. I climbed the dunes to get a closer look. I heard them before I saw them. Two girls. They had wildly curly blond hair, exactly the same, and I knew it was the Smith twins, though I didn’t know their names. They were lying together in a hammock fastened between two ancient trees. I crept closer.

hammocked-1.jpg

“Do you think we could fuck him again?” one said.

“I hope so,” said the other. “I don’t think I’d ever come so hard.”

“Me neither,” said the first. “I wish he would have come inside me, though.”

“Maybe next time.”

“Yeah, but would he be able to come in both of us?”

“Not at the same time, silly.”

The girls laughed, a giggly sort of laugh, and then they were quiet, and I crept closer, and I could see that they were kissing. One had her palm resting just above the belly button of the other, caressing her there with small, slow circles.

“If he came in me, then you could suck his cum from my cunny. Would that be good enough?”

“I’d like to suck the cum from your cunny, but I’d rather you sucked the cum from my cunny.”

“You’re so selfish!”

“You’re the one who’s selfish.”

They were kissing again, and more caressing. The caressing hand moved a little lower, just below the belly button. I climbed further up so I was above them looking down. Their mouths were locked together. They were so beautiful.

hammocked-2.jpg

Now the one who had her hand on her sister’s tummy moved her hand still lower. The sister let her legs slip apart. The hand went lower still, pausing at the apex of the sister’s sex. I edged closer to see better.

“His big cock,” the caressing sister said.

They kissed.

hammocked-3.jpg

“His big cock going in you.”

They kissed.

“Going in your cunny slit.”

They kissed.

“In your cunt.”

They kissed.

hammocked-4.jpg

“In my cunt. Making me—” She yowled and shuddered and her legs clamped together, trapping her sister’s hand.

They stayed that way, faces close, not quite kissing. Then the hand eased out, and the caressing sister tasted her finger and then moved the finger to her sister’s mouth so she could taste herself.

“Good,” she said, sitting up. “Almost as good as—” She saw me.

hammocked-5.jpg

“Hey you,” she said.

I froze.

“You there,” said the other one, now also sitting up. “Come here.”

“Right now,” said the first one. “Hurry.”

I hurried.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.