Tina and Josh - Cover

Tina and Josh

by Terry

Copyright© 2023 by Terry

Erotica Sex Story: After taking a human sexuality class in college, Josh realized how much it affected his relationship with his sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism   .

It was the beginning of college semester for Josh. He liked learning, so he was excited to finally be going to collee. He had, what he thought, was a pretty good schedule. The only class that gave him any concern was the elective that he selected. It was a two semester class, but it almost fulfilled his general education requirements. While he read the description of the class, he really didn’t know what the class would entail. He figured he would see what the class was like and if needed, he could drop the class and pickup another class.

He entered the building where the class would be held and found the classroom. As he entered the classroom, some of his classmates were there. Like him, everyone was talking to other classmates. Finally, the instructor walked in and asked the class to find a seat.

“Morning, class. My name is Randi Thompson. Welcome to HX100, Human Sexuality. This is a new class for the college, so what will be covered hasn’t been firmly established, so we will be winging it for part of the course. However, I’m confident that we will be learning and having some fun.”

For the next 10 minutes, Ms. Thompson explained what the class would entail. As she talked, he noticed there were a lot of nervous looks on the faces. Josh was getting a little nervous as Ms. Thompson explained the class to them.

“Now we get to the serious part of the introduction. First, how many of you are virgins?” Nervously, three guys and five girls raised their hands. “Just to inform you, if you remain in this class, by the end of the semester, you won’t be virgins. Intercourse will be part of the course.” A gasp went through the class.

Ms. Thompson said, “I’m a little surprised at the reaction of the class. This is a class on human sexuality. You didn’t think that intercourse might be part of class?” A murmur went through the class, but no one made any comments. “Your first assignment will be to go to the Student Health Center for an STD screening. If you have intercourse with someone outside of this group, you will be required to get another screening before having sex with any of your classmate. Any violations of this will result in an expulsion from the class and from the college.”

Randi let the class process the information before continuing. “I hope everyone has read the syllabus. 50% of your grade will be attending and participating in each class. If you miss a class, you will be required to make-up the material presented in that class. There will be labs and work that will be done outside of the classroom. I’ll give you a few minutes to reread the syllabus. After reading it, you may have some questions.”

There were a few general question, which Randi answered quickly and completely. After answering the last question, she continued.

“Okay,” said Ms. Thompson. “This is when we will find out who really wants to be in this class.” With that, Ms. Thompson slipped off the dress she was wearing. The class was shocked to see that she was nude under the dress. “This will be our dress code for the class. All class will be held with you in the nude. When you come to class, the first thing you will do is take off your clothes.” Ms. Thompson paused for a few second to let her statement sink in. “I know that this is one part of the class that some of you won’t want to do, but it is a requirement. So, any of you who don’t want to be nude can leave now. I have drop slips available. When you apply for a different class, you will be given priority in getting into another class.”

No one moved for a few seconds and then some of the students started to leave. About a third of the class left, which left 14 girls and 13 boys to take the class. Josh almost left, but thought this class could be interesting. Plus, he will be able to see naked girls and who know what he will be able to do with them.

After the students who didn’t want to continue left the classroom, Ms. Thompson said, “I’m happy to see that so many of you stayed. I know this was something you might not of expected.” The class laughed at the comment. Ms. Thompson continued. “The first class activity will be introducing yourself to the class. You will come up, take your clothes off and introduce yourself. I know we will have some ladies who are on their period. If you’re and your aren’t using a tampon, you can keep your panties or pants on. However, for the next class, you will have to be completely naked.” Ms. Thompson gave the class a list of things she wanted the class to include in their introductions.

Finally, the introductions started. The first student up was a girl. She got in front of the class on a raised step and started to take off her clothes. Soon, she was naked. Of course, Josh took a good look at her. He quickly noticed there was a string hanging from her crotch. As she introduce herself, she mention that she was on her period, but she was unembarrassed.

When she was done, she went back to her seat and the next student, a guy, got up and gave the same introduction. This went on for a few girl-guy cycles.

Finally, it was Josh’s turn. He went up to the step and took off his clothes. He was a little embarrassed that he was hard, well, at least semi hard. “My name is Josh Randall. I’m an undeclared freshman. I haven’t decided on a major, but am thinking of going into the computer field. I’m not a virgin, I lost my virginity when I was 16. The reason I’m taking this class is it was an elective that I could fit into my schedule and take care of a good chunk of my general education requirements. Also, it sounded interesting, but I didn’t think it would be this interesting.” The class laughed at the comment. Ms. Thompson thanked him and said he could step down.

Josh listened to the rest of his classmates introduce themselves. It was interesting to hear why the students had decided to take the class. As the girls introduced themselves, he studied them. Most of them were ‘average’ with a couple being spectacular and one who was overweight and not so spectacular. However, she and all the other girls were sexy in their own way.

Ms. Thompson thanked everyone. Looking at the clock, “The class is almost over, but we can talk more about the class. This was in the syllabus, but I want to make sure you know about it. One of the assignments is to write an erotic story. There is no hurry as this will be due near the end of the semester.”

Since Ms. Thompson didn’t elaborated on the assignment, Joyce asked, “What should the story be about?”

“You can write about anything that you’re interested in. There is no specific length, but it should be long enough to tell the story in some detail.”

After the discussion about the writing assignment was done, Ms. Thompson further discussed the objectives of the class. When she was done, she said, “As I said, there will be labs and outside assignments. On Friday, you will receive your first outside assignment. Since nudity will be involved, you need not worry about any interference from anybody. You won’t get in any trouble if you’re out in public in the nude. If something happens and you get into trouble, just call me and it will be taken care of. Understand?” There were no questions, but some whispered concerns about public nudity. “Okay, class is dismissed. I’ll see you on Friday.”

During the days before Friday, Josh kept thinking about what the assignment might involved. Also, he was able to talk to some of his classmates and they expressed their thoughts about what the assignment might be.

Soon, Friday arrived. Josh entered the classroom. Some of his classmates had arrived and were naked or in the process of removing their clothes. The upcoming assignment was a topic of discussion as the class waited for Ms. Thompson to arrive.

She arrived and after disrobing, Ms. Thompson started the class. She told about what they were going cover in the class. Then, she acted like she was going to start the class and then, she said, “I have a feeling all of you’re interested in knowing what the assignment. Here is the assignment and what the requirements are to fulfill the assignment.”

At first, Josh’s jaw dropped as Ms. Thompson gave the assignment to the class. The assignment was for everyone to be nude for the whole weekend with some of that time had to be spent off campus. But then he got to thinking about it and it was something that he should have expected to happen. Also, he wouldn’t be doing this alone. Good thing he really didn’t have anything planned for the weekend and he didn’t have to work.

After everyone had submitted their weekend schedules, Ms. Thompson quickly reviewed them. “Class, for your assignment, I want you to text me a picture of you every half-hour while you’re off campus. Your picture has to show that you’re nude and in a public place or with people who will confirm that you were nude in public. Send the pictures to this text number.” After she gave the number, Ms. Thompson asked if there were any questions about the assignment. There were none.

As the class was exiting the classroom, Carol was waiting for Josh. “Hi, Josh. I was wondering if you could help me?”

“I’ll be glad to help you, if I can,” said Josh. “What do you need?”

“I notice you have the same kind of cellphone that I have now. I just got this phone and I’m not completely sure how to attach pictures to a text. Could you show me how to do it?”

“I’ll be glad to help you,” replied Josh. “When would you like to do it?”

“If you don’t have anything to do, how about right now?”

The classmates walked to their dorm, talking about the assignment. Both of them lived in the same dorm, but on different floors. Josh went to his room, while Carol went to her room.

It was about fifteen minutes before Carol came down to Josh’s room. Josh let her in.

“Hi, Josh. I had to go to my room to get something. Here is my phone.” For the next fifteen minutes, Josh showed Carol how to take a photo and attach it to a text. Carol took some pictures of Josh and following his instructions, was able to send them to Josh’s phone. “The pictures look pretty good, Carol. Do you think you can send texts to Ms. Thompson without any problems?”

“I think so, but if I need any more help, I’ll ask you,” said Carol. “Thanks for your help, Josh.”

Just as they were finishing up the tutoring session, there was a knock on the door. Forgetting that he was nude, he went to the door and opened it. On the other side of the door were Josh’s 37-year-old Aunt Sandy and his 16-year-old sister, Tina.

“Hi, Aunt Sandy. Hi, Tina. It’s good to see you. This is quite a surprise,” said Josh, giving each of them a hug. “Come on in.”

“Hi, Josh,” said both his Aunt and sister. Then they reacted to seeing Josh naked and then seeing Carol on Josh’s bed, also naked.

“It really is a surprise and to us, too. Did we interrupt something, Josh? We were on our way home and we thought that we would stop by and say hi,” said Sandy.

“No, Aunt Sandy. You didn’t interrupt anything. We were just working on something for one of our classes. Come on in.”

‘Must be a pretty interesting class,’ thought Aunt Sandy as she and Tina walked in. Josh pulled up chairs for his two guests. They sat down and then Aunt Sandy said, “I don’t quite understand what is going on. Why are you and...”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Aunt Sandy, Tina, this is my friend and classmate, Carol Miller. Carol, this is my Aunt, Sandy Joplin and my sister, Tina.”

The three women exchanged greetings and then Sandy continued her question. “Why are you two naked?”

It took awhile to explain about the class that they were taking. Aunt Sandy and Tina finally understood what the class was about.

“Well, this is certainly an interesting concept. What has your mother and father said about it?”

“I haven’t told them anything about it. When I signed up for the class, I didn’t really know what the class would entail and I almost dropped the class. Josh blushed a little bit. “But after the class started, I decided to stay in the class. I don’t like quitting things I have started, no matter how hard it is.”

Sandy replied thoughtfully, “I guess I can understand that.”

Josh said, “Please don’t tell Mom and Dad about this. I’ll probably have to explain it to them at some time, but I want to do on my terms, if possible.”

Sandy got up, walked over to her nephew and kissed him on the cheek. “I’ll not tell them.”

Tina said to Josh, “This class sounds like it could be fun. Maybe I’ll come here, so I can take the class.”

‘I would love to see her naked. She is pretty,’ thought Josh. He laughed and said, “I don’t think that Mom and Dad would be too happy to find out I’m taking this class.”

“When we decided to come and visit you, we had planned to take you out to dinner to talk. I guess we can’t do that now,” said Tina.

“Yes, we can go out to dinner. Part of this assignment is that we have to spend, at least, four hours off campus in a public place. This is as good a time as any to get started,” said Josh.

“Carol, would you like to join us?” asked Sandy.

Accepting the invitation, Carol said, “I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“Carol, could I go with you? I need to use the restroom.”

Carol said, “Sure.” With that, Tina left with Carol.

After Carol and Tina left, Sandy said, “You said that everyone has a project to do for the class. What is your project?”

Josh had a hard time believing that he was talking to his Aunt about sex and doing it in the nude. I was assigned to do in depth interviews about people’s sexual history and activities. Then I have to write a research paper about what I have learned. I have to do, at least, 30 people over the course of the semester. I have to do all ages and levels of sexual experience.”

“How many people have you done so far? How many questions do you have to ask?”

“Not too many people so far, but it’s just the start of the semester, Aunt Sandy,” replied Josh. “There is no set number of questions, but it does have to be fairly detailed. It would be kind of like if I was writing a book.”

“Mmmm,” mumbled Sandy, looking thoughtful.

“What are you thinking about, Aunt Sandy?” asked Josh.

“I was just thinking, Josh, would you like to interview me? Sounds like it could be fun?” Josh blanched at the thought of interview his Aunt, even though he couldn’t think of any legitimate reason why he shouldn’t interview her. “Maybe Tina would like to do it, too.”

At the thought of doing an in depth sexual interview with his sister, all Josh could think of was his father skinning him alive. “Ah, mmm, I guess it would be okay to interview you, but I don’t know about interviewing Tina.”

“Tina doesn’t have to be back home until Monday night and I don’t have any reason to go back home before then,” said Sandy. “We can stay here and I can talk to her about it.

“Okay,” said Josh as Carol and Tina came back into the room.

“Are you two ready to go get something to eat,” asked Carol.

It didn’t take long for the foursome to get to a local restaurant. The owner was aware of the class requirements, so the hostess put them in a prominent spot, much to the amusement of Sandy and Tina, but a slight embarrassment to Josh and Carol.

After everyone got over the initial embarrassment, the dinner was like any other public dinner. Sandy and Tina were very interested in how Josh was doing in college. It wasn’t too busy at the restaurant, so they weren’t rushed to leave the table. When the server brought their bill, they had been there for over an hour and half.

Sandy looked at the bill and noticed a couple extra pieces of paper. “I think these are for you two,” Sandy said as she handed Carol and Josh the pieces of paper. “It looks like you have some admirers.”

Josh took the papers and saw that there was three girls’ names and phone numbers on the paper. “Well, I would put these in my pocket for further use, but I don’t have any pockets.”

Carol smiled and said the same thing. Then she added, “I got the phone numbers of two guys and a girl. That is the first time I have ever had a girl interested in me. I’ll have to think about that one.”

Sandy drove Carol and Josh back to their dorm. Sandy said that she would call Josh in the morning about getting together.

Before going to bed, Josh downloaded the pictures from his phone to his laptop. When he checked the photos, he could see that they would meet the requirements that Ms. Thompson had set up. He stored them on his computer and then he shutdown the computer and went to bed.

The next morning, after Josh went to the cafeteria for breakfast and returned to his room, Sandy knocked on the door to his room. Josh invited her in, which as she did, Sandy gave him a kiss.

“Tina decided to go shopping so she is going to be gone for awhile,” explained Sandy as she sat down. “Are you ready to interview me?”

“I guess so,” said Josh. He sat down at his desk and got out a tape recorder. Turning on the recorder, he said, “Human Sexuality Class interview with Ms. Sandy Joplin, white female, 37 years old, divorced, no children.”

Over a half hour later, Josh decided that he had gotten enough information from his Aunt. It was the most unusual conversation he had ever had with a family member. He never had thought of Aunt Sandy as a sexual person, even though he thought she was a pretty sexy looking woman.

During the course of the interview, Josh found out a lot of information about Sandy, which was interesting and her sex life, which was even more interesting. Josh found out that during her teenage days, Sandy had lost her virginity at 17 and she had attended many slumber parties, some of which involved some innocent and not so innocent girl-girl contact. During her college days, Sandy confessed to a couple lesbian relationships, but while enjoyable, she decided that boys were much more enjoyable and stayed with boys as her lovers.

More recent information included Sandy telling Josh about her masturbatory actives and equipment and stories of a few of her recent dates. Sandy did give Josh some information about her fantasies. One fantasy that Sandy told him about was having sex, while not being in control.

During the interview, Josh could feel his erection going up and down, depending on the titillation level of what Sandy was telling him at the time. He could see Sandy peeking down at his crotch, but tying not to be obvious. His Aunt seemed to be enjoying what she was causing and what she was seeing. Finally the interview was over.

“Josh, that was fun. I hope that I was able to help you with your project,” said Sandy.

Josh agreed, blushing a little. “Yes, it was fun and yes, you have added to my research. I never thought that I would have a family member to interview.”

“You could have two to interview.” Before Josh could react, Sandy asked, “Where is a bathroom that I could use?”

This dorm didn’t have bathrooms connected to the rooms, so Josh told Sandy that there was a bathroom down at the end of the hall which wasn’t co-ed. Sandy excused herself and went to the bathroom.

After Sandy left, Josh relaxed a bit and then rewound the tape of the interview and put away the notes that he had taken during the interview.

When Sandy got back from the bathroom, Josh thought that her face a little flushed, but didn’t think much of it. Sandy had told Josh that she had let Tina use her car to go shopping and that she would come here to pick them up. Sandy had suggested that the three of them go swimming at the pool at the motel.

About a half-hour later, Tina showed up. Tina told Sandy that a store at the Mall had some material that Sandy had been looking for awhile. After talking it over, it was decided that Sandy would take Tina and Josh to the motel where they could go swimming while Sandy checked out the stores at the Mall.

“Don’t forget your tape recorder, Josh,” reminded Sandy.

Josh picked up a fanny pack and put the recorder and a tape into it.

It just took a few minutes for Sandy to drive to the motel and drop the siblings off. Josh and Tina went to the room.

“Why did Aunt Sandy want you to bring your recorder?”

Embarrassed, Josh explained, “I interviewed Aunt Sandy for my Human Sexuality class and she thought that I should interview you.” Josh told Tina about his class assignment and then some of what their Aunt had told him. “It was kind of embarrassing to talk to Aunt Sandy about her sex life and I’m kind of embarrassing at the thought of talking to you about your sex life.”

“That does sound like an interesting assignment, but it must be hard to get people to talk about their sex lives in such detail.”

“Sometimes, but when I explain what it is for, people usually are pretty helpful.”

“Yes, when you explain it as well as you just have, most people should be willing to help,” said Tina. “Well?”

Josh was confused. “Well, what?”

“Well, bro’, when are you going to start to interview me?” asked Tina. “Aunt Sandy told me about what you were doing after we dropped you off after dinner last night.”

Josh started to protest and then realized that he really didn’t have a valid reason not to do the interview with his sister. ‘This should be very interesting.’ Josh got the recorder. “Are you sure?” Tina smiled and nodded. “Okay.” Josh started the tape. “Human Sexuality Class interview with Ms. Tina Randall, white female, 16, single, no kids.”

The interview with Tina didn’t take as long as the interview with Sandy, but it took about a half-hour. He learned some things about his sister, which he never thought that would be in her nature. He found out that she was a virgin, but she did have a bit of a wild streak. He found out that on dates that she had given a few handjobs, but never had been involved with oral sex. Tina has allowed some of her dates to feel her breasts, but never on bare skin, but that was it. Tina confessed that she had a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her. Once in awhile, she would change or walk around nude in her room, which she did a lot, without pulling down the shades. She also would walk to the bathroom in the nude, kind of hoping to get caught. A few times, Tina had gone to the mall or to school, wearing a not too short skirt without any underwear. In the locker room after gym, Tina said that she never hurried to finish her shower or get dressed. Tina said that she enjoyed just being nude and wished she could do it more often.

She also told Josh some things he shouldn’t had a hard time believing, but did. With a really embarrassed look on her face, Tina told him a few times when she had a friend over for a sleepover, she was able to convince her friend to get naked with her. Sometimes, it lead to some innocent girl-girl contact. Tina said it was fun and while she enjoyed it, she wasn’t that interested in girls. One time, she was able to convince two of her friends to join her in the nude and again, there was some girl-girl contact.

At that sleepover, one of the girls had brought a vibrator. This was the first time Tina had seen or used a vibrator. All the girls experienced the vibrator, but only one girl actually inserted the vibrator. The other girl and Tina just ran the vibrator over their vulva, clit and their nipples. Tina said it really felt good.

When Josh asked about her fantasies, Tina said that she really didn’t have any fantasies, except for maybe one. When Tina asked Josh if he remembered the spankings that she would get, he said yes. Tina continued to tell him that while those were deserved and unwanted, sometimes she would intentionally do something to get a spanking. Afterward, she usually would rush back to her room and masturbate. Even the times that she did deserve a spanking, she would get a bit horny. Sensing that he was going to ask, she said that no, they weren’t bare bottom spankings.

The two siblings talked for a few more minutes and then Sandy arrived. Sandy told Tina that she had got the material that she wanted.

“Why don’t we go swimming. The pool looks pretty inviting,” asked Sandy.

“Cool. That sounds good. It is pretty hot out and that pool does look nice,” said Tina.

Josh didn’t have any problems with swimming, as he was on the swim team in high school and since the pool was an outdoor one, it would count as his public off campus nude time. “Sure, that sounds like fun.”

Sandy and Tina went into the bathroom together with their swimsuits. A couple minutes later, Sandy came out of the bathroom with a robe on. Soon after that, Tina came out, dressed the same way.

“Ready,” asked Sandy. The niece and nephew said yes and the trio left the room for the pool. When they get to the pool, they find that there are a few people there. While Josh did get some looks, no one really seemed to care about his nudity.

Josh found lounges for the three of them and put the towels they brought out on the table. As he turned around, he got a shock, while very pleasant one, when he saw that Tina and Aunt Sandy were nude.

“Hi, Josh,” said Sandy, snapping Josh out of his shocked silence. “We didn’t want you to be the only one nude out here, so we decided to wear the same suit that you are wearing. The manager said that we could swim in the pool nude.”

“Do you like what you see?” asked Tina, as she looked at Josh’s crotch. “Well, I guess I really don’t have to ask if you like what you see.”

Josh blushed and then thought, ‘why should I be embarrassed. They are good looking naked women and I’m just having a normal male reaction’. “Yes, I do like what I’m seeing. You look pretty good in your skin, Tina,” said Josh as he surveyed his sister. It had been a long time since Josh had seen Tina naked and then she didn’t look anything like she did now. Tina had shoulder length dark hair, average sized firm breasts that really didn’t need a bra and a sparse but neatly trimmed pussy. While not a spectacular example, Tina was a pretty good example of a teenage female.

Tina blushed head to toe, which Josh found cute. “Thanks, bro. That is nice of you to say.”

“Well, it’s the truth,” assured Josh. Turning to his Aunt, Josh said, “So do you, Aunt Sandy.” Of course, Sandy was more mature looking, with larger, but slightly sagging breasts. Sandy’s nipples were larger then Tina’s and were quite erect. Sandy had more womanly hips and a pussy that was hairy, but semi-trimmed. Josh thought that his Aunt still looked pretty nice.

Josh remembered that he had to take a picture. Handing his cellphone to Tina, Josh moved so the pool could be seen in the background. Tina took a couple pictures and gave it back to her brother.

Tina and Josh decided to go into the pool, while Aunt Sandy laid down on a lounge chair and started to put on suntan lotion. Josh was going to jump into the pool, when Sandy said, “Josh, could you come over and put some suntan lotion on my back?”

Josh wanted to refuse, but said, “Sure, I’ll be happy to put lotion on your back.” Josh walked over to the lounge where Sandy was lying on our stomach and picked up the lotion. Sandy moved over so Josh could sit on the lounge. Josh poured some lotion onto Sandy’s back and started to spread it around. It didn’t take long for Josh to cover Sandy’s back. He was going to stop and ask if she wanted him to stop, but Josh thought, ‘if she wanted to put lotion on her, I’m going to do cover all of her ‘back’.’

Josh’s hands started to smooth the lotion on Sandy’s butt. While he did feel her butt muscles flex, Sandy didn’t do or say anything to stop, so he continued. After doing her butt, Josh put lotion on Sandy’s legs. Looking up, Josh could see Sandy’s vulva peeking out.

After he was done, Sandy said, “Thank you. You sure did a good job.”

“You’re welcome, Aunt Sandy,” replied Josh.

Tina walked over to the chair where Josh and Sandy were. “Josh, will you do my back?” When Josh turned and looked at his sister, his eyes were level with Tina’s pussy. He enjoyed the view for a few seconds before he looked up at Tina. “Go ahead and look. I don’t care.” With that statement, Tina spread her legs a little bit, so Josh could get a good look.

“That’s okay, Tina,” replied Josh. “Since all the girls in my class are naked, I’m kind of use to looking at pussies. However, yours is a pretty nice looking one.”

Tina blushed. “Thanks, bro.” With that, she laid down on another lounge. Josh went over to the lounge that Tina was lying on and repeated what he did with his Aunt. Tina didn’t react to his putting his hands on her butt, except for a slight tensing of her butt muscles. As he was doing her legs, Josh noticed that Tina had spread her legs again, which gave him a view of her vulva. Josh thought that she had to know what she was doing, but he didn’t care. If she was going to show, he was going to look.

After Josh finished, Tina sat up, took the bottle from Josh and started to put lotion on her front. It took a couple minutes for Tina to put the lotion. After she was done, the two siblings started to head to the pool. As they approached the pool, a family of four, father, mother, a boy and a girl entered the pool area.

“Daddy,” said the girl. “They don’t have any swimsuits on.”

“WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON?” said the father, glaring at Tina and Josh.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.