Holiday Experience - Cover

Holiday Experience

Copyright© 2023 by Harry

Chapter 7

“Can’t you stay a bit more than just the one night, Tricia?” asked a sweat-drenched Jenny during a pause in their love-making. They had found a nice smooth area of the moor to lie down on together. It was a bit itchy for them both, naked as they were, but their delight in having finally discovered each other made up for all that minor discomfort.

“Why don’t you come away with me tomorrow, darling? I only came for you, in any case. Someone told me about you losing your job and said you were up here with the others. I just had to come and see how I could help out. I’m sure I can fix you up with something - my body for starters! Let those other four look after themselves, my sweet!”

Jenny shook her head, although without any great deal of conviction. In any case, she had nothing to wear! She ditched her remaining clothes and they had disappeared. The thief was obviously taking no chances on her changing her mind!

Tricia arranged Jenny so that she was resting her head on her lap. She then stroked her body very tenderly for some moments, before speaking.

“Oh, you gorgeous lovely girl. I’ve loved you since we were both eleven-year-old in our first term at St Olive’s. Why have we wasted so much time, my love? Anyway, we’re wasting no more! Right?”

“Right, darling. Oh! How right!”

She put her arms around Tricia’s haunches and buried herself in the other girl’s profuse pubic forest, inserting her tongue into the moistness. It was a long time before either felt capable of speech.

“It interests me - this mysterious thieving. I think I WILL stick around a day or two. I love whodunits! Let’s have a look at your poor darling feet, Jenny, my love! As I thought - much too sore to walk on any more today. Fancy being carried back to the house?”

With this she picked Jenny up as if she weighed no more than the proverbial feather and carried her back home, pausing frequently to kiss her. Jenny just lay back in her new lover’s strong arms and surrendered herself to being cherished. As they came within sight of the others, Dorothy let out a low whistle.

“Wow! Doesn’t she look sweet - our Jenny. And doesn’t Trish look the part! I feel quite envious - how about you, Harriet? Fancy a cuddle?”

Harriet giggled at this and moved smartly away.

Frances looked angry. Elspeth agreed with Dorothy that they were looking at two very happy people.

Tricia walked up to them, carrying her precious burden. She gently put Jenny on the ground and sat next to her with her strong arm around those slight shoulders.

“You realize you have a ghost, don’t you?” she asked.

“Don’t be stupid” snapped Frances. “There are no such things. No. Someone is lurking about the house, and has cut the phone line and smashed the phone and sabotaged my car. If you want to be useful, why don’t you drive over to the police and get some help? And STOP doing that to Jenny! It’s revolting!”

“No, it isn’t, Frances,” replied Jenny. “It’s lovely and beautiful.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.