Holiday Experience - Cover

Holiday Experience

Copyright© 2023 by Harry

Chapter 6

“My, oh my! We are letting our hair down, aren’t we! Hi, Jenny - gosh, but you do look gorgeous! I always hungered for your lovely body! And the rest of you! I see old Fanny here is still maintaining a bit of propriety! Nice tits, Frances - now let’s see that glorious bush!”

Tricia looked around the undressed and half-dressed group delightedly. She had never had an uncharitable thought in her life, even towards these rather humorless good and industrious paragons of virtue.

Jenny was the only one who returned Tricia’s friendliness. She had often half wished herself a member of her fun loving and highly mischievous circle, but her respect for and fear of Frances had always held her back somehow. She guessed how this high spirited and fearless young woman would have reacted to the situation they were in. Tricia would have loved it!

“I was in the area, Frances, and thought it would be nice to see my old school buddies again! Mind if I stay the night? Thought not! I’ll go and take my stuff upstairs. I don’t require the very best room, Fanny old sport! The second best will be just fine, unless Jenny likes to share, of course!”

“I’d love to, Tricia,” replied Jenny eagerly. “How lovely!”

A few minutes later, the self-invited guest emerged from the house, totally naked and plonked herself down beside the pool and next to Jenny. She put her arm around the girl and kissed her hungrily and thoroughly on the lips, very noticeably working her tongue into every corner of Jenny ‘s wide open and welcoming mouth. Frances looked away in disgust. She had never liked this woman! And what was Jenny looking so bloody pleased about? Why wasn’t she fighting off the advances of this repulsive creature!

Having finished with Jenny for the time being, Tricia addressed herself to the rest of them

“I say that Jenny here has got the right idea! Don’t fight this thing, girls! Get that silly thing off you, Frances and join the club! Let ‘s see that bush! I bet it ‘s a sight - nothing like Jenny ‘s, though - hers is something else, just like the rest of her!”

With this she returned to her earnest and enthusiastic exploration of Jenny’s body. She covered that sweet flesh with passionate dripping wet kisses and her hands expertly fondled the now moaning and ecstatic Jenny from top to sweetly delicious toe. Jenny responded with equal energy. Finally, the two got up and walked away together. They strolled to the edge of the grounds and ducked under the fence, making off into the distance where Frances and Jenny had walked a few days previously. Soon they were out of sight.

“Disgusting bitch!” fumed Frances. “How dare she push her way into my house and seduce one of my dearest friends? Bitch!”

“Jenny looked happy enough, Frances,” said Dorothy. “And she’s a big girl now - it’s her life. Let them be! She really came alive as soon as Tricia got out of her car. I haven’t seen her look so happy in months! Good luck to both of them! That’s what I say!”

Harriet and Elspeth nodded their agreement. They too had noticed Jenny’s delighted smile as Tricia had gotten out of her car. All at once they all four of them called back to mind numerous instances of their friend’s liking for Tricia. It had often been touching and go whether she would attach herself to her little coterie. Now that Tricia had forced the issue, saw how inevitable this had always been, even Frances, who finally joined the rest of her companions in their nudity, removing her bikini bottom and tossing it to one side with a gesture of finality.

From his vantage point high up in an attic room, the thief sighed contentedly!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.