Holiday Experience - Cover

Holiday Experience

Copyright© 2023 by Harry

Chapter 4

“I’m happy to stay here for the day. It’s too hot to get in the car. Anyway, I want to see what happens next!” said Elspeth as she prepared for a day by the pool. Having no bikini bottom, she felt it would look silly to wear the top, and was already plastering her white parts with a protective cream.

Beside her lay Harriet, her breasts already deep brown like the rest of her. She was also naked in order to keep Elspeth company. Neither girl had ever done this before and were still finding it a bit of a novelty. Jenny and Dorothy looked at them both a little doubtfully. They were not ready to follow suit just yet, although Jenny rather thought they might have no choice before long!

She shivered despite the heat and looked around. No one there, but she felt something - a kind of presence. “I’ll go with Frances in the car” she said. “I need shoes as well. Let’s hope we don’t get arrested going shopping barefoot and in bikini bottoms.”

The other two said not to worry. In this heat, nobody would bat an eyelid at two reasonably attractive young women showing considerably more leg than usual. It would most likely make quite a few young gentlemen’s days for them!

Jenny went around to the garage just as Frances had got the car out. She climbed in and off they went to town, the shops and replacement clothes for all five. Jenny sat back and decided to enjoy the journey. The scenery around here was magnificent with all the expanse of gorse, bracken and heather. Such a wild area compared to the gentle downland pastures of her native Sussex.

Frances seemed not to be her normal confident and efficient self. Jenny became aware that her companion and driver was cursing under her breath. Also, she noticed that the car was not behaving itself. A few miles away from the house, at the bottom of a long if not too steep hill, the engine gave out a few discreet coughs and gave up the ghost.

The two barefoot and bare legged girls got out and Frances pulled up the radiator. It did not take her long to see what was wrong.

“Fucking sugar in the tank, Jenny! Look at that horrible mess! I don’t like jokes at the best of times, but this is the perishing bloody limit! Who of us is that fucking moronically terminally fucking stupid - not to say malicious! And I thought I knew you all so well!”

“What do we do now, Frances?” asked Jenny. ‘Why am I not a bit surprised by this?’ she silently asked herself.

“We turn this thing around, push it back to the house and phone for someone to come and take it away to be repaired. It’s fifteen miles to the nearest garage. I hope you are feeling strong and fit, Jenny! Let’s get started.”

“Quite hot, really isn’t it - the tarmac, I mean” gasped Jenny at one point. She was convinced that her newly bared feet must be a mass of blisters by this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.