The Full Price - Cover

The Full Price

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: The twin sisters take advantage of their dad's lapse of judgement. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

We’ve been having such a good time on the Island. So much fun! But I think we’re learning stuff too.

Like this morning we were studying and Dad came walking in. “Hey Kittens,” he said, little suspecting what we’d planned.

“Daddy, you’re so bad,” we said.

“Huh?” he answered.

“You’re wearing clothes. You know that’s against the House Rules.”

“Yes, but...” he started to say.

“No buts about it,” we told him, one of his favorite sayings.

“But I was just...”

“Be that as it may,” we said, one of Mom’s favorite sayings,” and we pushed him down onto the couch.

“Now you have to pay the price,” we said, already unzipping his jeans. “The full price.” At least he wasn’t wearing underwear, one point in his favor. We managed to work him out, his cock, already growing, already so big. We wasted only a little time admiring it. It wasn’t really a waste of time. Dad has a beautiful cock, not as fat maybe as Edward’s, but a little longer. We took turns licking and sucking and stroking. His cock was long enough that we could both get our hands around the stem.

the-full-price.jpg

One of us held him steady at the base down by his balls while sucking the cap and the other stroked the stem, and then we switched, we switched back and forth, and pretty soon we could tell he was going to cum, and sure enough, a moment later his cock erupted. So much stuff, and we kept stroking and sucking, getting more and more of it, getting all of it. And then he groaned, maybe he was groaning all the time, and he fell back, and we kissed, sharing his delicious cum. We kissed and kissed. Then we looked at each other, considering whether we should see if we could fuck him, and we both really wanted to, but we decided to save it for another time. Which we hope will be very soon.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.