Good Medicine - Medical School IV - Cover

Good Medicine - Medical School IV

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 71: First Night

January 1, 1989, New Year's Day, Columbus, Ohio

"A second one like that and we won't make it to the reception!" Kris declared when we broke the kiss.

"You say that as if it would be a bad thing!" I chuckled.

"With all the work and money our parents have put into it?" Kris asked.

"I can wait if you can!" I replied.

"Tempting!" Kris said with a smile. "But do we really want to start out our marriage by disrespecting the clergy, our families, and our friends?"

"Hmm..." I said, feigning thoughtfulness.

"Seriously?" Kris asked, surprised.

"No," I chuckled. "Of course not."

"An important question comes to mind," Kris said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Which side of the bed do you sleep on?"

"Yours!" I chuckled.

Kris laughed, "OK, but when that's finished!"

"I like sleeping cuddled together," I replied. "But honestly, the side of the bed isn't important to me. The only practical concern, at least as I see it, would be when you're nursing. Then it's simply a matter of what's more convenient, based on where the crib will be. For much of the next three years, I'll be so tired when I get home that the side of the bed won't matter at all!"

"Then unless you object, I'll take the left side as you face the bed from the foot."

"No objections," I replied. "Any other practical questions?"

"Not that I can think of at the moment; I'm sure there will be more."

"I'm sure there will be as well."

"Actually, I did think of something," Kris said. "What time will we have dinner after this week?"

"For January, I'd say 7:00pm, given my shifts end at 6:00pm. Remember, too, that I'm interviewing at Ohio State and UC next week, Monday and Friday, and then at Indiana on the 19th. Those are all on the calendar I hung in the kitchen at the house. As for dividing the cooking, I can cook on Saturdays and Sundays, but the other nights, we'd end up not eating until around 8:00pm if I cooked."

"I don't believe a partnership requires we divide everything exactly down the middle! I totally understand we need to be practical and pragmatic. My only concern was an assumption I was interested in being a housewife or stay-at-home mom. I know you'll come home dead tired at times, and we have to take that into account."

"Just as we have to take into account your need to study and do homework. Before I forget, when we go to Goshen to get Rachel on Friday, we'll stop in to see Mr. Winston to sign our wills. My stepdad will file the petition for adoption as soon as we get him a copy of the marriage certificate, which we can do on Friday after we check out of the hotel. Vladyka promised to have the signed marriage license delivered to the Clerk's office tomorrow."

"All of that sounds good," Kris confirmed.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door and I went to open it, finding Dale, Oksana, and Chloé.

"They'll be ready for you downstairs in about ten minutes," Dale said.

"I have a pair of matching «kosovorotka»," Oksana said. "I think you'll be far more comfortable in them than in a suit and a formal dress. I already dressed Rachel in the new one I made for her because she outgrew the first one!"

"What do you think, Kris?" I asked.

"I'm fine with that if you don't think anyone will object."

"Who cares?" Dale asked. "It's your wedding! You decide!"

"He's right," Chloé agreed.

"Then we'll change," I said.

I took the gold-trimmed «kosovorotka» from Oksana, and Kris and I went into the bedroom, closing the door behind us.

"I think I'll change in the bathroom," Kris said with a silly smile. "I don't want to tempt you!"

I laughed, "I think I'll survive!"

"But will I?" she asked mirthfully.

"It's up to you," I replied.

"I was teasing. It's OK to just change."

We both changed our clothes, and I did get a glimpse of Kris' sexy body, clad only in a white lacy bra and panties. Once we were dressed, me in slacks and Kris in her grey skirt, and both in our «kosovorotka», we rejoined the others in the sitting room.

"I had them put Rachel's high chair at the head table so she can be with you," Oksana said. "I think she'll be fine. If not, your mom will come get her."

"Thanks," I said. "I like that idea."

Dale checked his watch, then said, "It's time to go. How do you want me to announce you?"

"If I say 'Mr. and Mrs. Michael Loucks', I won't live long enough for you to make the announcement!" I chuckled. "So just use our given names and individual family names."

The five of us left the room and used the elevators to go down to the ballroom where the reception was being held. Dale asked us to wait by the door and went inside. A few seconds later, I heard a guitar playing Just the Way You Are, and Dale came back to the door.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes."

He turned and called out in a loud voice, "Michael Loucks and Kristina Korolyov!"

We held hands and walked through the door to applause from everyone in the room. We made our way to the front of the room at the head table where we'd be sitting with Bishop JOHN, Father Roman, who had decided to stay at least through the meal, Father Jacques, Father Luke, Chloé and Pierre, Dale and Pam, and Jocelyn and Gene. Once we sat down, my mom brought Rachel to me.

"Dada!" Rachel gurgled.

I kissed her on her forehead, then sat her in my lap. A minute later, Jocelyn brought Kris and me each a glass of Sprite.

"I figured with all the vodka later, you'd prefer a soft drink," she said.

"Good choice, Jos," I replied. "Thanks."

"Any requests for the DJ once José finishes playing your song?"

"Not for me," I replied. "The playlist is fine, and it was cleared with Father Luke."

About fifteen minutes later, Bishop JOHN gave the blessing, and then the staff began to serve dinner, starting with salads and bread. After that came the main courses, which were a choice of lemon chicken, grilled whitefish, or roast beef with broccoli and mashed potatoes, with Kris and I both having chosen chicken.

During the main course, numerous toasts were offered, and Kris and I both carefully sipped our vodka, rather than drink the entire shot with each toast, with the bishop and priests doing the same. We kissed after each toast, and I was very glad I wasn't drinking an entire shot with each toast, because I'd have had a dozen by the time we finished the main course. Once we'd finished our meal, plates were cleared and coffee was served.

When everyone had their coffee, José came over to us and asked if we were ready for our dance. Kris and I both got up and moved to the center of the dance floor while José took his spot at the edge, picked up his guitar, and began playing Just the Way You Are. I took Kris into my arms, and we had our first dance as a couple.

Kris and I had planned a surprise with Milena, Kari, and Lara, and as soon as José finished playing, Lara brought Rachel to us. She handed my daughter to me just as Milena began playing Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder, with Kari singing.

Kris and I knelt down, I put Rachel on the floor, and Kris and I put our arms round each other and our daughter and swayed a bit. Rachel wasn't sure what to make of it, and thankfully she cooperated. When the song finished, the DJ took over, Lara took Rachel from us, and I danced with my mom while Kris danced with her dad. When those dances were finished, we returned to our table and the dance floor was opened for everyone.

After about a dozen songs, Kris and I cut the wedding cake, and the staff distributed pieces to everyone. Rachel, as usual, covered herself in cake and frosting, but loved it.

"More?" she asked when she finished her small piece.

"That's enough sugar for you, Young Lady!" I said.

She frowned and pouted, but accepted her sippy cup of juice from Kris. My mom came over to us a few minutes later.

"Let me take her and clean her up," she offered.

"Thanks, Mom," I said.

Once they had finished their cake, the clergy all left, which was the signal for the DJ to begin playing again, this time with a wider selection of songs, though still ones which had been approved by Father Luke. About twenty minutes later, my mom brought a cleaned-up Rachel back to us, and it was time for my second surprise. I signaled to Milena, and she spoke to the DJ and Kris, Rachel, and I went to the dance floor.

Milena played Wiegenlied, or Brahms's Lullaby, and Kari sang the usual English lyrics, while Kris and I danced with Rachel, once again on our knees. When the song finished, Kris and I both kissed and hugged Rachel and I handed Rachel to my mom.

"Thanks, Mom," I said. "We'll see you on Friday."

"You're welcome! She'll be properly spoiled when you get her back!"

I laughed, gave my mom a quick hug, and then Kris and I left the ballroom to head up to our room. We rode the elevator up, walked down the hallway, I opened the door to the room, and we went in. Right away, I noticed a bottle of champagne in an urn full of ice, a plate of fruit and cheese, and an assortment of chocolates.

"Who ordered those?" Kris asked as we took off our shoes.

I walked over and found a note, and it didn't surprise me.

"Lara," I announced. "Let's say our evening prayers, and then I'll open the bottle, if that's OK."

"It is," Kris agreed. "We were both careful with how much we drank, and after this week, you'll be back to your usual practice of abstaining most of the time."

I retrieved a diptych from my bag along with my prayer book and we said our evening prayers. When we finished praying, I picked up the bottle and carefully removed the foil. Once it was removed, I twisted off the metal closure, and finally carefully pushed out the cork, managing not to spray champagne all over the room. I poured some of the fizzy liquid into two fluted glasses and handed one to Kris. I then put the stopper which was on the table in the bottle.

"What do we drink to?" Kris asked.

"To our family," I replied. "You, Rachel, and me."

Kris nodded, we clinked our glasses together, and each drank a swallow of champagne.

"Are you happy with how things turned out today?" I asked.

"Ask me in a few hours!" Kris replied, her eyes twinkling.

I was tempted to tease her about being tired and wanting to go to sleep, but decided that was a very bad idea. Instead, I set down my glass and held out my arms. Kris set down her glass and stepped forward, melting against me, and wrapping her arms around me. We exchanged our second private kiss, our tongues gently dancing together, much as our bodies would soon do.

Kris was inexperienced, but she was not naïve, so I wasn't concerned about a repeat of my first wedding night. But that thought immediately triggered a second — to not compare Kris and Elizaveta, even in my private thoughts. That was a recipe for disaster, and I had to avoid doing so, lest I create problems in my marriage. I broke the kiss, lowered my arms, took Kris' hand and led her into the bedroom, turning on the light.

"May I undress you?" I asked.

Kris smiled and nodded, so I unbuttoned her «kosovorotka» and carefully drew it over her head, off her arms, and laid it on the love seat which was at the foot of the bed. I unbuttoned the buttons on her grey skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. Kris stepped out of it, and then I had her sit on the love seat so I could remove her stockings, and they, together with her skirt, formed a small pile with her «kosovorotka».

I took Kris' hand and had her stand, then reached around to her back, unhooked her lacy white bra, exchanging a soft kiss as I did so, then pushed the straps from her shoulders. Her bra fell away, exposing her small breasts, which were capped with pink nipples. The bra joined her other clothing, then, hooking my fingers into the waistband of her panties, I drew them down, revealing neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair, and as I drew them further, plump labia, already glistening with her juices.

I knelt down and Kris stepped out of her panties, and I added them to the pile. In the process of undressing her, I'd noticed that she didn't shave her legs or under her arms, which I'd heard was typical for Europeans. With soft, downy blonde hair, it wasn't as obvious as it would have been for a dark-haired girl, but I did obviously notice.

I stood up, and without prompting, Kris undressed me, beginning with my «kosovorotka», She continued by removing my belt, then repeating what I'd done with regard to her slacks, having me sit down so she could remove them. The last thing she removed was my briefs, allowing my erection to spring free. Kris laughed softly as she tossed them onto the pile of clothes.

"Well, that answers two questions!" she declared impishly.

"Which ones?" I asked with a grin.

"You are circumcised; most European men are not."

"Blame my Dutch Calvinist father," I replied. "I didn't have a say in the matter!"

"Would you do that to your son?"

"No, I don't think so. There's no medical reason to do it, and we aren't Jewish. And the second question?"

"How big you are! Chloé asked, and I said I had absolutely no way of knowing, because we hadn't even kissed!"

"And will you report back?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"It would make her jealous, if she's telling the truth about Pierre!" Kris said mirthfully. "Would it offend you?"

"I'm going to leave that to your discretion, but suffice it to say I won't reveal any details to my friends, male or female."

I held out my arms and Kris quickly moved into them, pressing her naked body against mine, trapping my erection between us as her rock-hard nipples tried to bore holes in my chest. We exchanged a French kiss, then I led her to the bed, which had been turned down by housekeeping at some point earlier in the evening.

As we got into bed, I had an idea of how to reinforce our commitment to a partnership, and that was for neither of us to take a superior position while consummating our marriage. Instead of lying down, I sat cross-legged and encouraged Kris to sit on my lap, facing me. She moved to my lap, and I wrapped my arms around her while she wrapped her arms and legs around me. We kissed and as our tongues tangled, Kris began grinding her mons against my shaft.

I felt that she was plenty wet, but rather than take a risk, I broke the kiss and reached over for the tube of lubricant. Without prompting, Kris took the tube from me, opened the cap, squirted lube onto her palm, then handed me the tube and cap. I closed the tube and returned it to the nightstand, then wrapped my arms loosely around Kris as she grasped my shaft and slowly coated it with the slick gel.

When my shaft was coated, Kris wrapped her hand around my shaft, rose up, and positioned my glans against her labia. She looked deep into my eyes, rubbed the tip of my dick along her labia, parting them. Continuing to look intensely into my eyes, she slowly lowered herself, engulfing my shaft in her tight, warm tunnel. She stopped about halfway, rose up a bit, then pushed down, taking me completely insider her.

"The two have become one flesh," she said breathlessly.

We exchanged a kiss, Kris hugged me tightly, then rested her head on my shoulder. She began to move her hips back and forth, with me putting my hands under her sexy butt. Her movements, aided by my hands, caused me to slide in and out, and she ground against me each time I was fully inside in her. After a few minutes, she lifted her head and our lips touched, then parted, and our tongues danced in sync with her movements.

About three minutes later, Kris tightened her arms, ground hard against me, and moaned into my mouth as her pussy spasmed around my shaft. When her orgasm had passed, Kris broke the kiss, panting, rested her head on my shoulder, and began moving once again. A few minutes later, she squeezed her arms tightly around me and had a second, more intense, orgasm.

When it passed, she kissed me, then said, "Lie back."

I did as she'd requested, stretching my legs out straight as Kris shifted to straddle me with her knees beside my hips. She put her palms on my chest and began moving up and down, slowly at first, but then more vigorously, squeezing her muscles as she moved. The pleasure, which had been intense before, now quickly brought me to the point of no return.

I groaned, and when Kris felt the first spurt of my cum, she leaned down to exchange a fierce French kiss while she ground against me. Spurt after spurt of cum left my body and entered hers, and just as my orgasm subsided, Kris shuddered and moaned into my mouth and her spasming pussy milked the last drops of cum from me.

Kris broke the kiss, stretched out on top of me, and with our desire momentarily slaked, we lay quietly together, with me still inside her. Neither of us spoke, nor did either of us move, until I softened and slipped from my new wife, who clearly had obtained all the knowledge necessary to complete a mutually pleasurable consummation of our marriage.

"That was wonderful," Kris said, planting a soft kiss on my neck.

"I agree."

"Why don't we go to sleep and tomorrow we can explore?" she suggested.

"OK," I agreed.

There was a second light switch next to the bed, so I reached over, flipped it, and after a bit of maneuvering, we were under the duvet, with Kris snuggled in my arms with her head on my chest. The long day caught up with both of us, and we were quickly sound asleep.

January 2, 1989, Columbus, Ohio

I woke before Kris, and simply stayed in bed with her still snuggled close. She stirred about ten minutes later, stretching and yawning.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?"

"I did. Did you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.