Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 8: The Morning After Fill

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Morning After Fill - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

It had been 15 minutes since Aneira Noonan slid the skull of wet skull of Delilah D One up and down on her spasming cock, firing jet upon jet of her seed down the blonde girl’s throat as the household took their morning shower together. While they had all done this a few times since the young futagen had moved in, the lawyer thought it especially important that they do it today on the first actual day that their collective daughters of their nest would be going to class together. Next to the tall short haired ash blonde had been Manisa Dakota, a futamute of Sioux extraction, who had backed Tatum C Three up against the wall and slamming her meat in and out of her ass. For her part the dark skinned junior had wrapped her legs around the Native American author and was arching to meet each thrust, her russet red afro plastered to her head.

To her other side the brunette’s youngest daughter Jandi was on her knees with her eyes closed while 31 year old Emberlyn Kersey sat atop her upturned face and fed her a muddy morning meal. Sliding three fingers in and out of her rosebud with one hand while she jacked her with the other her elder sibling, Anjolie, drew rope after rope of semen from the golden blonde’s throbbing organ as she swallowed, nibbling on her ear as she did so. Outside of the glass enclosure, grey eyed Candice Baros, who ran the Silk, Satin, and Lace Lingerie Boutique in The Closet District, was just finishing up towel drying her long black hair and watching the goings on behind her in the large somewhat steamed up wall mirror with a smile. Beside her on the counter were the medical patches each member of the household applied every morning and as had become routine, they all had one smoothed on between their shoulder blades by another once they exited the shower. Now arm around her shoulder the 55 year old litigant guided the freshman back to the door of their sleeping quarters before turning her over to her three older sisters to get dressed for school.

Their uniforms, a white dress shirt with rounds cut out of the breast area on either side, a plaid skirt of sea green, silver grey, and midnight blue, a hair scarf of the latter colour, and cardigans of the first, lay next to each other on the giant round bed the family slept in. Next to three of the four were second piece that seemed much like stretchy one piece swimsuits in but for a few differences. They all zipped up the front from navel to neck for one. Each had some kind of port in the bottom that was ridged much like someone’s sphincter would be. There was also a pair of padded holes in the chest which looked to match up with one’s nipples. And finally there was looked to be a cock collar in the front at the bottom.

“What’s that?” Delilah asked spotting the undergarments. “And why are there only three?”

“Everyone but the seniors has to wear one of those sweetie,” Anjolie explained pulling on a pair of baby blue panties to go with her bra.

“It’s part of the school uniform,” Tatum added as she helped Jandi into hers. “Watch how I help her into it. You’ll be next.” As she bent her sophomore sibling over she noticed other differences she had not seen when looking only at the outside. It also looked like the garment was divided into three pieces from the inside, an upper that ended just below the bra line, a middle that covered her stomach and finally a bottom that would be where a pair of panties would be located. In the last was a thicker concave pad that lined up perfectly with the urinary port. In addition, each of swimsuits had one of those prostate prongs that had had driven her crazy with lust the day before. The 15 year old’s eyes, lidded over slightly when the piece was inserted into her ass. Quickly stroking her to stiffness, she pushed her hardened flesh through the ring in the front, zipped her up and then fastened the bands around her waist, before pressing the lock at the top to seal the golden blonde into specialty underwear. “Now you,” the dark skinned girl smiled turning to the younger girl with long bedhead hair of varying shades between strawberry and champagne blonde.

“Wait, wait,” Candice exclaimed catching up to the four were on their way out the door to wait for the bus some time later. “I’ve got something to add to your lunch dear,” the tall black hair futamute related to her newest daughter.

Delilah felt a pair of knees in the pits of her own and a push of her shoulders. Moments later she was on her way towards the floor under the momentum of her older sister Anjolie. At the same time the buzzing within her anal canal started and her hips began thrusting back and forth of their own volition. Tatum’s familiar hand gripped her cock and toyed with the frenulum as the slippery flesh slid between her fingers. The willowy blonde grey eye’s followed the spine of Mommy Candice as she sunk downwards until she was staring at the at the thin layer of electric blue material separating her parent’s luscious ass cheeks from her face.

The hem of the garment was unceremoniously pulled up and the 14 year old’s face was forced back and tilted upwards by the weight of the clothier’s hips. Back and forth her mother slid, each time forcing the freshman’s mouth open bit by bit until finally satisfied with her target she settled and allowed her assflower to bloom. With a sigh, Candice relaxed and a slimy log of shit wended it’s way out of her and across the tongue of the new student on it’s way to her stomach. Delilah had consumed so much filth the previous day that it only took two swallows before her cock began shooting it’s spunk once more. She could feel her load splatter all over her blouse as she knelt in the doorway gulping down a last minute fecal feeding.

“Jandi, if you don’t mind baby girl,” the raven maned shopkeeper motioned to the sophomore, who then dropped to her knees and let her skull be pulled onto the woman’s eight inch cock.

There was a part of Candice that took some enjoyment out of humiliating her toilets by putting them on display publically. As she shat down the throat of one young golden haired futagen while skull fucking the second in full view of anyone on the street who might look towards them she glanced around to see if any actually were. She smiled, spotting a group of students and adults gathered at the bus stop only 40 meters away watching with interest. She checked the wall clock. The bus would be along soon. She reached back with her right hand and pushed Delilah’s head further into her dark crevice and grunting, forced her sludge out at a faster pace while with her left she increased the speed at which she was face fucking the sophomore.


“Here we are Aunt Shelby, Room 14,” Tariya Garner pointed out as the pair rounded the corner, Sassa, Mei Lien, and Jolanda having hived off towards the homeroom of the last minutes earlier. Freja meanwhile had seen them all inside the school doors before going her own way to prepare for her the arrival of her students.

It had been a hectic morning for the 25 year old blonde. Not only was she still holding the sludge she was fed yesterday by the Castillo woman, but her sister Meredith had also stretched her lips with four wide logs before she had even gotten out of bed this morning. The tall engineer had them buried her 12 inch cock deep in her ass while pulling her lips onto each of her nipples. The more she suckled the fuzzier her thoughts became. At that point it became relatively easy for the dark skinned woman to get her into the same type of undergarment all of the daughters save Tariya were wearing. A flower print lace trimmed dress that tied behind her neck was dropped overtop and low heeled shoes placed on her feet.

Shelby still wore the collar Brecklyn had placed on her neck yesterday, it clashed with the innocence of the rest of her ensemble, something noticed immediately by others on the bus. Tariya lightly stroked her cock as she was mechanically induced to hump slightly in her seat. Even through her fog she could see the looks of recognition on many of their faces. When they finally arrived at the educational institution, many stepped off the bus including four students and two teachers from the nest she now called home. The group hadn’t made it but a few meters when the Bergen sorority sister felt the collar activate and the pulsing deep within increase slightly. She sighed and sagged slightly against her niece as the group walked towards the building. Through her mind less muddied she spotted more knowing glances from students gathered in groups in the yard and those same eyes found her once more in the halls.

Tariya steered her through the doorway of room 14 and straight into the arms of the captain of the wrestling team Tovi Rasmussen. Cardigan pulled aside erect nipples jutting out proudly from her large tits, her braided niece pressed in from behind and instinctively her lips latched onto an areola and began to suckle. Milk squirted down her throat and once more her free will abandoned her. She felt the slow grinding from front and back and then Tariya’s thick nine inches worming it’s way up her anal canal having pushed through the flexible valve in her undergarment. The trio fell into the rhythm of her subjugation rocking to and fro while she drank until after a while, a slight downward pressure on her shoulders caused her to sink to her knees as her dental plates were removed and reflexively slide her lips over the stiff shaft of Tovi’s 10 inch cock.

“Good girl Miss Warner,” the full figured brunette sighed through lidded eyes as she pumped the older woman’s head up and down on her beast, “such a good girl.” Like everyone else in the auditorium they had seen the new teacher on the big screen the previous day serving as a shit slut to other members of the staff. They may not have been on the balcony to see her do it a second time, but the Physics teacher’s secret was out now. Tovi had been looking forward to her senior year at LPI. Like all four years, it would be her first not wearing the slut suit on a daily basis which meant she would not be in danger of being randomly selected for a Day of Servitude. Not that she didn’t enjoy the two times she had as a junior, but being free of the garment was empowering to her as it was no doubt intended to be. And the fact that she could now see the woman whose face she was using as a cock sleeve was wearing one under her dress only amplified that feeling. “She is good at this ‘Ri,” the wrestling team captain breathed as she smiled down at the pair through her bob.

“Yes, my slutty aunt has had a lot of practice since she has been home,” she grinned before pecking the futagen between them on the cheek, “but especially in the past couple of days. You’ve been fucked by my Mom, she had one bigger than either of us. And Grandma is as long as you are. Last night she took them both at the same time on the dinner table before we fed her dinner.”

“I wish I could have seen that,” the Danish girl conversed watching her pipe disappear and reappear moments later.

“It was probably just a more naked version of what you are looking at now,” the girl with the braided pigtails giggled from below as she continued grinding. “But maybe we can have you over for in the next week or so.”

“Lovely tongue, lovely tongue,” the taller student murmured as she sped up the pace at which she was skullfucking her teacher, suddenly distracted.

Seeing her friend start to build Tariya increased the vigour of her own thrust and reached around to fondle her aunt’s more modest member.

“Hey,” Ophelia Joubert greeted as she brushed by the trio upon entering the room. “So this is our new homeroom teacher is it?”

“Cutie isn’t she?” commented Anna E Four following her in with Tanya Wainwright.

“I heard she was your aunt?” the dark skinned Asian featured futagen queried catching the eyes of the Garner girl.

“Technically no,” she stressed the other wrestler. “Grandma says she is a surrogate, but she choose to re-integrate herself with us once she returned to town.”

“There is something to be said for familiarity, I guess” the last to enter observed her mix of brown/blonde dreads cascading playfully over her shoulders

“Hey beautiful,” Sabrina Holloway greeted the boho student before spinning her around and planting a tongue filled kiss on her mouth. “How was the mainland? Fuck any girls?”

The audacity of last question was met with a chorus of laughter from the others in the room, all of whom were well aware of the pixie haired senior’s penchant for saucy commentary.

“Not this time,” the diminutive dancer giggled as she broke the kiss but not the embrace. “You see our new homeroom teacher?” she then asked nodding towards the trio just inside the door

“Oh, I know her,” the scientist’s daughter exclaimed her eyes lighting up in recognition. “Min, get in here, take a look at our HT this year,” the violet eyed senior called back out through the door. The Holloway girl’s directive was answered by a familiar groan from the hallway.

“Min says she will be in shortly,” Ophelia deadpanned, spurring another round of amusing outbursts that quickly quieted when Tovi gripped the head of their new teacher and held her in place as her cock fired jet after jet of her seed down her throat. A groan from Tariya and a firmer hug around the blonde swollen stomach told the others she was filling her anal canal in the same way.

“What’s that?” the surrogate asked spotting the midnight blue collar on Shelby’s neck.

“A new part of the school uniform apparently,” Tanya replied. “My Mom and her Mom helped design it,” she added nodding to the descending Garner girl.

“Everyone is getting one, has to wear it,” Sabrina divulged as opened the box on the desk. “Mom told me. The seniors won’t be turned on but most anyone else who wears one will. Think fast Min,” she warned before slinging the chocker with her name on it at the lab born Asian who was still trying to tidy herself up as she entered the room. One by one cocky fourth year flung the items to their intended targets then grabbed her own out of the container. “According to the teacher’s instructions here, these are supposed to be handed out during homeroom.” She handed her choker to Tanya then turned around so the other girl could put it on her before the two switched roles. Others in the room paired off and did the same except for Tariya and Tovi who were still recovering from their tryst with Shelby. The Danish futagen had pulled her cock from the blonde’s mouth and positioned her open lips over her piss hole and once more their teacher began to swallow.

“So what do these things do?” Dong Min Hee asked as she heard the locking mechanism click into place and felt the chorus of pricks in her neck.

“Well according to this...” Anna paused as she read through the manual. “ ... when they are locked into place they pair up with the blocking mechanism on your prostatic stimulator via wi-fi ... And the little pokes are sensors that can be programmed...” the clinic apprentice slowed her explanation a second time scanning the page. “ ... to detect a certain substance as it passes over your esophagus.”

“And these ones, what are they programmed for?” Ophelia queried as she felt the sensors dig into her neck.

“Wait,” the Holloway girl interrupted reaching back into the box. “I think I have that. There’s a card in the bottom here marked settings. Here it is. Apparently, the blocking mechanism is deactivated by the collar when one of two things pass the sensors,” she revealed with a mischievous smirk. “Feces and Urine.”

One by one the students all turned to look at their new teacher who was on her knees gulping down the morning piss of the captain of the wrestling team while her teammate was jacking her through her cotton dress. As her classmates looked on Shelby Garner’s cum bubbled through the thin material and formed an ever increasing stain on the front of her flower print garment. Tariya then brought a second hand to bear and gently massaged her aunt’s hidden corona causing her to thrust even more wildly as she swallowed her golden beverage.

“Let’s get her on the desktop,” suggested the dark skinned Asian impatiently as Tovi drew the shorter staff member to her feet. “Really test out this collar.” The two larger girls easily picked up the third and lay her down on the surface after Anna and Sabrina had quickly cleared it and built a makeshift pillow out of their teacher’s jacket.

“Wait, does anyone have her controls?” pondered the late arriving Asian.

“That would be me,” the pigtailed wrestler declared waggling her phone in the air.

“Who has cords?” Tanya appealed enthusiastically, removing her panties.

“I do,” Min volunteered quickly fishing around in her satchel. “Here,” she prompted tossing one to the Holloway girl. Together the pair folded their teacher’s legs over top of her torso once she lay on her back and bound her ankles to her wrists before securing both to the spreader bar that was built into the end of the desk. In this position what had been evident to only Tovi and Tariya became plain to the others.

“She’s wearing a slut suit!” Anna exclaimed laughing aloud before yanking down her panties.

“This just keeps getting better and better,” Ophelia grinned getting up on the desk and lining her stiff nine inches up with the ass valve in the outfit. “Geronimo,” she declared and then with a single deliberate thrust sunk her tool balls deep through the artificial and then subsequently the genuine rosebuds. Tanya meanwhile pirouetted and gracefully mounted the structure and squatted above her teacher’s mouth while her girlfriend Sabrina took the latter’s now exposed cock in hand and brought it back to life. The dancer pulled her cheeks apart and settled herself on the face beneath her. With a sigh and a smile she let her sphincter expand, forcing the lips of the blonde woman apart and then began feeding her a long log of her waste.

“Fuck! Look at her spurt!” Sabrina enthused as she stroked Shelby’s cock. Rope upon rope of thick creamy semen launched itself from her stiff pipe onto the front of the slut suit with each pull of her hand, each swallow of shit.

“Did you turn off her block?” The big Danish girl asked her teammate.

“I haven’t touched it,” the other replied absently flashing the screen of her phone at her friend while watching the thrusting hips of her teacher intently.

“It works!” Min Hee declared with glee. “Look at her cum!”

Anna grab a plastic bottle of lube from her purse and squirted a generous glob into the crack of Ophelia’s ass as she watched it slowly rise and fall. The basketball forward was in the mood to fuck someone and if not her teacher well the captain of the tennis team would do. Climbing up on the desk behind the blue eyed Asian the 5’10” senior lined up her length with the undulating hips of her classmate and with each rhythmic retreat, she herself advanced until her nipples pressed against dark skin, letting the other’s lust power her stroke.

“Let me try something,” Sabrina puzzled as she backed off a bit on her masturbation trying a lighter touch. All of them looked on as she did so and noticed that even though she did, the vigour at which Miss Garner’s cock squirted out it’s seed did not at all diminish. And then suddenly it did.

“I’m out,” Tanya shrugged. “Sorry.”

“I’m not,” Tovi stated still a bit perturbed the dancer ‘cut in line’ ahead of her. The bobbed brunette picked up the much smaller girl by the waist and it one motion lifted her off of her perch and replaced her while still holding the first aloft. Squatting over the upturned blonde face the wrestler flipped the Wainwright girl around so she was facing her and deliberately sunk her once again hardened cock into her slimy ass. Wrapping her arms around her neck the dreadlocked girl allowed herself to be taken by her larger classmate.

For her part, the Danish brunette momentarily sacrificed her hold on the other to spread her cheeks and lower herself onto the pliant lips of her teacher. Tovi had eaten lots yesterday and had been holding since the previous afternoon waiting for her chance. Tariya had tipped her off that Miss Grönlund had seen the two of them on the bus a week or so ago and that she had left quite an impression on the new teacher. Her rosebud expanded forcing the lips even further apart and with little ceremony and less mercy the senior’s thick sludgy snake of mud pushed into the toilet mouth below.

Both girls grabbed the hems of the other’s blouse and pulled them over their heads, not bothering with buttons, desperate for the feel of flesh on flesh. Sabrina grinned at her lover’s sudden ardor and paused in her tactile ministrations of the new teacher momentarily to pour a generous coating of lubricant between the two. “There, that should smooth things out a bit,” she murmured nibbling her partner’s ear, listening to the squelching of a hard cock sliding up and down between four slippery breasts. There was no jealousy between them, there rarely was between any of the couplings that formed among the residents of Libereco. Everyone understood that sex was sex and love was love. It was instilled early in a girl’s waking life and experimentation was encouraged. And besides, Tovi was a fine ride. She had been where Tanya was before, taking the wrestler’s cock deep up her ass. She could hardly hold it against her if she did the same.

“‘Brina, look!” the Dong girl blurted. “She’s still cumming!”

The seniors stared at the thrusting hips of the futagen they had made their carnal prisoner. Despite not being touched, each time she pushed the Rasmussen girl’s shit down her throat, her body flexed wildly, and each time it did, a thick spurt of her seed launched itself into the air and painted the lower back and bottom of the dancer.

“Is that ... you?” Anna asked the Ophelia whose nine inches was relentlessly slamming into the blonde’s upturned ass through the valve in her garment.

“It ... can’t ... be,” puffed the oldest Joubert daughter. “The collar ... only shit ... and piss ... remember? Harder baby ... harder. Cumming ... soon.”

“This is incredible,” chortled the dark haired pixie before turning to Tariya. “Did you do something? Or is it her?”

“No idea,” the braided grappler returned holding up her hands. “I haven’t touched anything.”

“We ... should ... ask someone,” the basketball player struggled furrowing the dark rosebud of her current tryst robustly.

“Good idea,” Sabrina agreed chewing her bottom lip to keerp from laughing. “Keep shitting Tovi, keep shitting!” With that she reached for the intercom unit she had cleared from the desktop and pressed the button for the school clinic.

“As you command Madam,” the Danish student grunted sardonically as she slammed the much smaller futagen up and down on her meat

There was a part of her that had hoped somehow to hide the true extent of the collar’s power over her, but once Shelby felt the hand that had been stroking her cock leave, she knew it was not to be. Still somewhat foggy due to her earlier drinking of what she assumed was dozed breast milk from the nipples of the student whose sludge was now working it’s way across her tongue, her subsequent creamy eruptions despite the absence of touch had been put on full display for all in the room. Not that she could in any way offer an excuse or explanation. Mouth constantly being filled with filth, it’s bitter yet wonderful flavor sliding over her taste buds on it’s way down her gullet, she couldn’t help but offer up her seed again and again and again. And the more she ate, the more she came. And the more she came, the less she cared. At some point another ass, a darker one, slid into place, and her second course was served. This one however, began with a softer mix of semen and shit before gradually gaining the consistency of soft ice cream she was used to. It was then that she felt her bliss find it’s crescendo once more.

“She is looking rather full,” Dr. Wanda Ellesmere noted caressing the blonde hair of LPI’s newest staff member. “How many of you have fed her?”

“Tanya was first,” Tariya started. “then Tovi went, then Ophelia, then me-”

“I went next,” Sabrina interjected, “And then Anna and then Min.”

“Well, there is only one way for me to ascertain whether the collar is malfunctioning or not,” the blonde Canadian pointed out as she unbuttoned her lab jacket and stepped out of her tangerine silk panties. “But she really does need to be emptied first.” With that she caressed Min Hee’s cheek and smiled before pushing down on her shoulder. “Sweetie, if you don’t mind.” The Asian with the dark golden brown bob dutifully sank to her knees, slipping her dental plates into her pocket on the way down and engulfed the physician’s nine inches. Pulling her tablet out of her jacket pocket she called up the menu for Slut Suit Controls and scrolled until she found the entry for Shelby Garner. “Let’s make this enjoyable for our new teacher girls. Sabrina, if you and Tanya can each take one of her nipples. We want to tease her so one finger only on each. Tariya, you get her cock. Use the Beanstalk, make her nice and long.” She slid the stimulation bar from 3.0 to 4.0, the 27 year old blue eyed blonde smiling down at the 25 year old grey eyed one as the latter’s squirming and thrusting increased in intensity. She then swiped over to a subset of icons and kissing the other’s forehead drew her eyes to her bulging stomach and slippery, swollen pipe. “You didn’t know we could do this but we can.” She then thumbed one of the green buttons on the screen.

Bound to the desk by her wrists and ankles, Shelby humped and writhed under the relentless tactile assault on her most pleasurable parts when she felt the change. It felt like the suit was tightening around her waist, bit by bit, but she was looking right at it and ... and ... and ... it was not. But she could feel it, she was sure she could. She was starting to cramp. Her mind became a muddled mix of pain and pleasure.

“Oh, my baby is starting to feel the squeeze now isn’t she,” Wanda murmured keeping her cheek next to the others. “She’s starting to feel how tight it is getting, starting to realize she might have overeaten. Starting to think that as yummy as all that shit was, as much as it made her cum, maybe she might have gobbled down too much.”

“It wasn’t like I had a choice in the matter,” the Garner woman protested to herself weakly. “They ... they ... they tricked me. I didn’t know Tovi would be there, I didn’t know her tits would be so lovely and full, I didn’t know her cock would be so big. I didn’t know there would be so much yummy fudge to eat or that I’d cum so much when I ate it. No, no that was not true” she then admonished herself inwardly. “You know eating shit makes you cum buckets. That’s why you love eating shit. That’s why you love it.” Another further contraction was felt but still no outward sign on the garment.

Shelby’s cock was pushing her lips apart each time her niece pumped it now, she couldn’t help but let it slide in as it lengthened even more. She was beside herself in lust. And then another cramp hit. Everyone around the table saw the look of pain flash across the face of the restrained blonde and shared smiles expectantly knowing what had happened and what would inevitably take place.”Oh, that was another squeeze wasn’t it?” The doctor teased. “It’s getting really tight in there isn’t it? And your full, so, so full. What will you do with all the shit you ate, all that piss you drank? Silly girl, that’s why we put you in a slut suit. You can shit and piss to your heart’s content and you won’t make a mess ... unless of course, we want you to.” With a mischievous look, she pushed one of the controls from green to red and another further to the right.

A muffled shriek sounded and suddenly the trapped futagen was swallowing frantically. “Shit for me baby, piss for me, let it all out now, fill your lovely suit with sludge,” A thundering deluge of piss echoed off of the concave piece within the suit but was soon drowned out by the frantic crackling as a bump formed in the crevice of the Garner woman’s upturned ass and rapidly expanded. “My baby is being such a good girl, yes she is, making a nice big mess for Mommy. Keep shitting sweetie, keep filling up your suit. Such a good girl you are, such a good, good girl.” With that Wanda flipped over to her own controls and turned her block off. Holding the Asian senior’s head in place, she pumped her load down the student’s throat as she lazily watched Shelby Garner wildly gyrate beside her.

“What did you do?” Anna asked getting hard once again.

“Increased the ... contraction rate ... on the ... inner lining. There’s a ... second trigger ... you can activate ... for when she shits,” the school doctor revealed somewhat sleepily, riding her own cresting moment.

Shelby had no choice. For some reason, despite the collar, her orgasm overwhelmed her and her salvo after salvo of her thick cream shot across her tongue. At the same time the tightening around her waist increased exponentially and she could hold back no longer. Her piss flooded from her, freed from her attempts to withhold it. Her shit, similarly liberated, spooled out of her ass uncontrollably, it’s exodus a most desperate journey. Over and over she came, she pissed, she shat, each separate evacuation of her bodily offerings melting into the other, becoming a new whole. More and more her bottoms filled even as her waist grew thinner. Hands started pushing her new found treasure along her body through the material even has she pushed out more to take it’s place, for that was what she was doing now. She wanted to shit, she wanted to piss, she wanted to cum. “Yes, yes, it felt so good to fill your bottoms up with fudge, so, so good,” she told herself as she gulped down more of her salty syrup.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.