Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 7: School’s In (Part Three)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: School’s In (Part Three) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

When she was brought to consciousness two weeks ago Haifa Engblom was taken aback by the sheer number of people that were present when her parents brought her home. Mommy Kaja, a taller thinner woman with dark curly hair as well as the eldest had cautioned her that many were waiting to meet her. Even though none of them would be residing in the same household, the entire Engblom clan would be waiting at home. Despite their differing living arrangements the family was quite close. This in addition to the others that would inhabit the same complex she would. Mommy Radomila, who had a shorter and a much more heavy set figure, sat next to the first in the front seat. The girl herself sat between Mommy Akila, a beautiful red haired woman with turquoise eyes and the youngest Mommy Lindsey, a buxom blonde who was only marginally taller than Mommy Radomila.

One of the doctors that had woken her, Doctor Gloria, also had turquoise eyes. They were the only ones she had seen though. Her own were blue like Mommy Kaja’s. Mommy Akira showed her a picture of her seed mother Cynthia Landry. It was from her that she had come by her dark skin. There had been so many people at the house when they had arrived, three that were introduced to her as sisters born to her mother before she had moved to Libereco. It was strange being siblings with women 30 years older than she was, but even more so being the aunt to their children, all older than she, though the last was also somewhat amusing. Then there were those she would be living with. All three of her nest sisters were lab born like she was, Naazima and Caprina from the eggs of Mommy Radomila, Nabila from Mommy Akila. The first two had darker skin tones than their ivory parent, no doubt from the other half of their genetic code. The last’s Asian features stemmed from the same source.

After drinking the milk of Mommy Radomila this morning Naazima and Nabila had dressed her baby blue bra and panty set then dropped a lacy loose fitting white cotton mini over her body. Her bronzed skin peeked through the stringed gaps of the garment. A pair of high top sneakers, also baby blue, completed the ensemble. She was slowly spun around on stage by the pair, who then were easily able to strap her into what they called a cradle. She had sucked her first cock, Nabila filling her mouth full of cum after several minutes of sliding her fleshy pole between her lips. At the same time Naazima had been the first to sink her steely length into ass. She had never seen a cock so big. Despite the lubricant, it had hurt to begin with. But the belt she wore, or more specifically the pieces they had attached to it, coupled with the implant she knew lay within, had incessantly urged her carnal building. By the time latte skinned 17 year old flooded her anal canal with her cream, the newly born futagen was desperately launching herself upwards as much as her bindings would allow with each downward pistoning of the massive pipe.

Still being mechanically induced to hump upwards, thus sliding her cock time and again through the greasy collar surrounding it Haifa sighed and mewled in protest as even as her desire was provoked, it was denied. Both her new siblings smiled down at the black haired girl as they prepared her for the next stage of her introduction. Nabila stretched her mouth a bit further and then set a circular metal piece in place, ensuring that her lips remained parted at exactly a certain circumference. Naazima added a another piece to the vibrating buttplug she had arrived with, connected it to the belt and then her ass was being probed once again. The thin extension had a small rounded pad on it’s end sat perfectly on top of the most sensitive of spots within. Her legs were secured even further preventing any movement whatsoever but for just enough thrusting to push her cock through the slippery ring again and again. And then the new addition commenced buzzing, her own small, short movements causing back and forth motions of the prong over her little inner bump never losing contact, a continual massage. Her arousal was relentlessly driven ever onwards by mechanisms beyond her control.

Earplugs were inserted, both of her sisters donned headsets with microphones, and then a set of AV goggles were placed over her eyes blinding her to her surroundings. The goggles flickered to life before her eyes and a picture came into view. “Time for your next lesson sweetie, time to learn some more,” she heard Nabila coo into her ears over the voices on screen as Naazima’s strong fingers spidered over the head of her cock providing even more stimulation and causing her to mewl once more.


Shelby felt the pace at which Amahle was plunging her massive meat in and out of her ass increase as Heike quickly fitted her with a Slutofier belt and slipped a cock collar down over her own member. Meanwhile Brecklyn had quickly slipped the familiar leather straps around her face before her hand then returned once more to pumping her organ made stiffer by what she was seeing as the film started. The 60 foot high screen on stage was actually divided into three, showing different parts of the same scene. Across the bottom half was the side view of a woman with a swollen stomach restrained in one of the cradles surrounded by several others, all watching the first smiling, some beaming with pride it seemed. One squatted over her head rendering the bound one unrecognizable from that angle. A third sat on a stool and stroked the hardened pipe of the main subject of the shot. Three hoses seemed to be attached to the one bound, one on each nipple, but what the third was connected to was harder to discern.

The second shot, on the top left was a close up of the groin area which showed the a slutofier belt with multiple attachments on the woman within the structure. A shallow funnel like object sat atop the urinal port which all who lived Libereco developed once they went through the futamutation. A hose lead away from it and over the side, likely to an unseen reservoir. The cock collar that encircled her stiffened member only added to the pleasure the bound figure must be enjoying from the hand that slid up and down on her length over and over urging the throbbing stock further and further along it’s path to fruition. And the greased up dildo sliding in and out of her ass could only be multiplying it further. Both were working in perfect symmetry with the other and the hips of the first humped in rhythm beckoning their motion further. Any objective observer could only conclude that the strapped down futamute was in a place of perpetual impending bliss.

But it was the third panel, the third, which ultimately lay bare the truth; her truth. 30 feet wide in and of itself it was a wide angle close up shot from just above the head of the tied down woman that also took in the figure above her. Her skull of the first was held motionless by a metal brace, a pair of leather straps one over her forehead, one across her jaw, tightened down to ensure the oral gap was wide. Her grey eyes were glazed over in desire and a random hand had snuck into the shot to gently caress the blonde hair that framed the encased face. Shelby sighed in recognition for she knew the face. It was her face. And she knew the hips poised above it. They belonged to the futamute that had been her Mistress Mother when she lived in the Optimis Utriusque Mundi Sorority in Bergen, Norway, the same woman who stroked her cock now, Brecklyn Foster.

She brushed her light auburn hair over her shoulder as she looked down her back at her. The grin that split her freckled face in two was mocking but also somehow nurturing as well. Shelby knew as always, the Environmental Sciences teacher always had her best interests at heart. So when she pulled her cheeks apart and lowered herself just a little more so she was about an inch above her plush parted lips, the blonde reflexively poked her tongue out of her mouth and tried to find purchase deep in the dirty cleft that closed in. Her body fell into a relaxing thrusting rhythm of carnality, her arousal lapping at the shores of her consciousness like the incoming tide as she watched the rosebud on screen flex once, twice and then bloom above her outstretched pink. The lovely long length of filth that then emerged, oozed out slowly and slid downwards across her tastebuds, into her mouth, and Shelby was taken back to the tour of the school she had been on but a day before.

“There, that should do it,” Enni Haataja assured as she got up from her knees from where she was making adjustments to the head piece of the cradle unit. “All we need is someone to test it on to make sure it works like I think it will.”

“Why don’t we use Shelby here?” she remembered Freja suggesting feeling a hand gently run through her hair as she suckled on Amahle’s other breast. “She seems agreeable enough.” There were several murmurs of agreement and moments later she felt herself set on her back as several hands worked to restrain her within the cradle. And then suddenly she was unable to move at all. Arms spread, legs spread, head fixed in a brace, mouth held open by leather straps, and her dental plates removed. All had happened quickly and without protest, her mind being so muddled from the spiked milk she had been swallowing.

“We should probably start with the hydraulics,” Petra surmised pulling out the rail bench attachment and putting it in place. “Who wants first dibs?”

“You take it dear,” Principal Hofmaier waved towards the younger mechanic. “You put in a lot of work over the past week here, you deserve it.”

The Danish brunette grinned, stepped out of her overall, and slid her panties to the ground. “The things I do for this school,” she muttered facetiously before hopping up on the perch.

Shelby barely registered the custodian’s firming organ until it’s head flopped on her bottom lip but the bench slowly moved forward and as it did, the flesh pushed past her oral gates and across her tongue until the softness of the futamute’s ballsac pressed up against her parted pink. Using the tablet, she then adjusted the leather straps so that her jaw tightened slightly around her sunken piece creating a firm seal. “Time to see what this thing can do.” Nygaard decided before activating the hydraulics with a press of a finger. With that the seat began sliding back and forth on the rails it itself sat upon and the new teacher watched the cock of blue eyed brunette began pistoning in and out of her mouth.

But she was not alone in her voyeurism. Even in her unfocused state she could see the other teachers watching with interest as bit by bit her free will was leeched from her, submerged by her arousal and forever lost. It was only a matter of time before she felt a welcome intruder find her rear passage and fall in step with the length that was methodically furrowing her throat. Her tongue instinctively caressed the cock in her mouth, sliding along the underside, coaxing it further and further along it’s path to pleasure. And then the inside of her cheeks were painted white and she swallowed again and again. Moment’s later the Dane’s golden beverage followed up her creamy one. Petra was in the middle of dismounting when Amahle’s mighty meat flooded her ass with the futamute’s seed as it repeated stroked her prostate. Pirkko Haataja followed the school mechanic up onto the bench and she hardly had time to catch her breath before a second fleshy pipe was sliding through her lips. They all took their turns plundering both of her holes, their cocks erupting time and again in one orifice or the other, their piss thundering down her throat. And all the while the implant kept a steady pulse dictated by she knew not who.

She hardly noticed when the repeated penetrations stopped, and took no note at all when Enni Haataja slipped the oral spreader in her mouth. When her urinal port was cupped, a thin prostatic massager with a plug attachment was inserted into her ass and the milking cups placed on each of her nipples, none drew a reaction from her. She remembered closing her eyes and arching her back at the utter bliss she felt when her areolas began being rhythmically squeezed. And then she was swallowing once again, but this time her mouth was filling with something far fouler than cum and filling faster at that. Through slivered eyes she saw the hose descending from above and the steady flow of filth being fed to her through it. All of the mechanical stimulatory devices attached to her body were turned up a notch and what resistance she might have felt was drowned in the deluge of her carnal desires. Cock sliding up and down within the collar and then further edged by any number of hands, prostate forced on a joyous march of cum production, tits lit up from the sucking and siphoning of artificial lips, Shelby methodically gulped down all that was offered to her, lost on this private plane of arousal.

She retreated to that place she had existed when she had been a member of Optimis Utriusque Mundi Sorority in Bergen, Norway. She had been the Bonded Daughter of Brecklyn Foster for five of her seven years. She had known her from Libereco as both had been lab born, her Mistress Mother however had been brought to consciousness two years prior to her own birthing. Between her and another Heike Bischoff, the two had taught her to fall in love with the taste of shit once more, the utter joy the feeling of it sliding over her tongue and down her throat brought her, the pleasant fullness she felt in her stomach after eating. These were things she had begun to forget once she had entered her junior year at LPI and the frequency of randomly determined Days of Servitude at school lessened. Again these things had faded from memory once Brecklyn and Heike had graduated from Bergen. But now as she watched her stomach bulge more and more, gradually losing sight of Pirkko Haataja’s hand on her cock, these thoughts of her past shit slavery were being dredged up from her depths once again.

She had been no different than other underclassmen in high school. Most around her were not even on staff when she was a student. How had they known to look? How had they known what they would find? How had they known she would not resist? It was then that she heard the voices and the laughter she thought she had long left behind in the north and all of her questions were answered. The flow of fudge from the hoses slowed and stopped and her mouth was freed from it and the oral spreader by Petra Nygaard.

“We took the liberty of inviting two more of our staff you hadn’t met yet to your tour of the school,” Principal Hofmaier informed her as she looked up dully.

“Well, as we understand it, you actually do know these two, but you didn’t know you would be working with them so it’s half true,” Pirkko added with a grin releasing her cock and standing up as Brecklyn Foster and Heike Bischoff entered her line of sight. Her continued jerky movements despite the absence of tactile stimuli caused giggles to flutter amongst them. The German futamute quickly took her place on the stool and once again, she was edged by hand. She watched Brecklyn swing a leg over her head and pull her cheeks apart before lowering herself onto her upturned face, resting her ass on her chin so as to create a gap between her rosebud and her hungry mouth of about an inch. And as her beautiful brown bloom got closer, Shelby’s tongue rose to meet it.

“You’re a star sweetie, you’re a star,” Brecklyn gushed giving her pipe an extra squeeze as she jacked it.

“She sure is,” Heike agreed spidering the crown of her cock as the three watched Brecklyn’s long length of sludge ooze out of her rosebud across Shelby’s tongue and into her mouth on the 60 foot high screen on stage. “Now everyone knows what a great toilet you are. You’ll be so popular around school. The students will love you.” Even as throat flexing, the younger blonde futagen on camera easily kept pace with the steady flow of filth being fed her from above, her real life counterpart, hemmed in, fondled, and fucked by three of her fellow staffers couldn’t help but feel both sides of the Computer Teacher’s observations.

Meanwhile on stage Enni worked the controls on the tablet and both of Shelby’s legs began folding back against the rest of her body so that eventually her ass was pointing straight up. At that point Petra slid a stretchy girdle around the restrained woman’s midsection until it was snug. Heike then connected a harvesting cap to the cock collar ensuring the hose to the reservoir was in good repair before turning on the pump.

“Oh, I remember this. This is a good part,” Amahle enthused as she slammed her beef into Shelby’s ass with increased gusto, hugging her closer peering at the huge display over her shoulder.

The custodian unscrewed the plug from the anal apparatus leaving the frame in place forcing the sphincter to remain gapped. The machine shop teacher, then pressed an additional control and slowly the girdle began to tighten around the midsection of the 25 year old.

“Cum for me baby, cum for your Mistress Mother,” Brecklyn urged her shitslave as she continued using her as her personal toilet on screen.

Somewhat freed from her lower bonds Shelby’s hips flexed wildly as glob after glob of creamy cum was mechanically siphoned from her throbbing stock mimicking the rhythm at which her milk was being harvested. At the same time a thick continual log of soft sludge fountained up from her assflower, spilling over onto her balls, her cock, her stomach, and her tits. Each was unending. As fast as she could devour the filthy feast of her mistress, her own brown anal anaconda would spool out of her gapping sphincter. And surging alongside each were they constant eruptions of her seed, the suckling of her nipples.

On the balcony hands and cock had sped up considerably, the newest staff member’s body but a ragdoll to their machinations, her voice mute but for the occasional whimper, watching her inner nature writ large on screen for everyone to see, horrifying but that the same time the ultimate aphrodisiac.

“So this is to be my new neighbor?” Carlota Castillo greeted the trio as she sidled up to the table. Blessed with some of the most generous hips on the staff the near six foot tall Hispanic futamute gazed down at the younger teacher trapped in her lust before glancing at the screen.

“Indeed, she’s in Room 14,” Brecklyn confirmed.

“It seems she does indeed love the servitude of being a toilet slave doesn’t she,” the Venezuelan native observed.

“I had her as my Bonded Daughter for five years in Bergen,” the Environmental Sciences teacher divulged. “She was my first and only. What you are seeing on screen is her simply once more understanding her place in the world, once more becoming the shit slut she was always meant to be.”

On the display, clothes had been discarded. Hands of the other teachers had descended on the increasingly large mass of waste building up on the blonde futagen’s body. Teasing, fondling, caressing, tracing a single finger through the thickness of the filthy quilt that was covering her. Occasionally one would slip a digit full of shit between their lips, but there was never a question of station. All present knew who was meant to serve and who was meant to be served. The feeding was endless. As soon as one ass was empty, another replaced it. When that was no longer possible she was fed her on fudge by hand. All that seemed to matter to these women on screen was that the one trapped among them keep eating, keep shitting, keep cumming, keep sinking deeper and deeper into visceral joys of obedience, the joys of toiletry.

“She does look at tad thinner today than she does up there,” Carlota noted as she rubbed her stomach.

“Would you like to change that?” asked the South African.

“You think she would mind? She looks rather engrossed with the film?”

“She can watch it anytime,” Heike assured the large woman. “It’s on the cloud.”

“Have a seat,” the Foster girl smiled, extending the invitation.

“If you insist,” her counterpart returned pulling up her dress as she backed over the suddenly upturned and opened mouth, thanks to the German redhead’s adjustments via the tablet of the straps on grey eyed 25 year old’s head.

As the shadow of the massive ass descended upon her and the flesh was pulled apart, revealing a most lovely soiled delight, her instincts took over and just like on the film earlier, her tongue extended, impatient to taste, impatient to touch. Swiftly licking around the petals of the brown blossom she poked once twice, thrice and was in. She swirled and swabbed savouring the decadent gravy of her exploration and in her lust she hardly noticed the subtle pricks of a third piece, a collar, which had penetrated the skin around her throat. The rosebud docked on her open lips abruptly expanded and her tongue was forced into retreat as her cheeks became packed with feces. Swallowing was her only means of survival and so she did. And with each gulp, a thick rope of cum erupted from her cock. Over and over the chorus of her carnality continued until their causes and effects became one.

“Feel that baby,” Brecklyn cooed as she devoured the massive log of shit from above. “Feel how every time you swallow, you beautiful cum fountains into the air. It’s not new, but it’s somehow different isn’t it? It just happens now. There is no controlling it. I do not have to unblock your implant. I do not even have to stroke you,” she explained as she pulled her fingers away momentarily proving her premise. “Now that you are saturated, whenever you eat shit, you cum reflexively. Oh, my hand still feels good on your lovely little thing I know,” she teased before returning to her penile machinations. “But you will never cum by it again, or by any other means. Now you swallow shit, you cum, you don’t, you won’t. It’s the collar you’re wearing. They are new. The engineers at Libereco Industries just developed them. It’s connected by wifi to your implant. The little pricks you felt were the sensors embedding themselves within your skin. I mean we can’t very well have you cumming while eating a ham sandwich now can we?” she giggled. “No, this is for the best. We wanted your servitude to be as enjoyable as possible sweetie. We want you to have fun under there. The rest of us will still keep you on the edge all the time, keep you wanting to cum buckets over and over and over,” she whispered snuggling in closer. “But as long as the collar is activated, there is only one way you ever will from now on. Only one way.”

Even in her stupor, even as her throat flexed pushing the relentless train of waste down her throat, even has her hips thrust her pearly prize into the air every time she did, even as her bliss consumed her, tears leaked from Shelby Garner’s eyes as she listened to what her Mistress Mother’s words. Tears of sorrow or tears of joy, she knew not which.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.