Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 6: School’s In (Part Two)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: School’s In (Part Two) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Frances Connolly sat to the left of her childhood friend, Jennifer McCarthy amidst the boxes in the locker room next to the gymnasium. To her right methodically swallowing shit fed to her from a tube attached to her open mouth was her youngest daughter Ruby. Beneath her she could feel the curious tongue of another, prodding, probing, looking for sustenance. She waggled her butt and, pulling her cheeks apart a bit more gave in to the pleasant persuasion, allowing it to envelope the upturned face of the grocer’s daughter, Vritta Agarwal. Such a tall girl she was already at 15, taller than she was when she had bumped into her at the farmer’s market. She wished she could have put her on her knees and fed her then and there, but she had nothing left to give after filling Katriane’s stomach and was in a bit of a rush anyway. But now here she was next to the one who, with her, was convinced by Jennifer’s younger sister Eleanor to move here with their children two years ago and undergo the futamutation process.

The Connolly’s and the McCarthy’s had grown up as neighbours in Northern Ireland. Even with The Troubles long since over old beliefs died hard if they died at all. Her older sister Jacqueline had married and moved to France to escape them. Eleanor had bugged out for the life of a wanderer as soon as she was able. But Frannie and Jenn had stayed behind to try to make it work. And try they did. But over the years it became clear that nothing would truly change until the generation that had lived The Troubles had passed on. The younger McCarthy’s phone call to her sister that Sunday had heralded the beginning of a new chapter in their lives, though they were unaware of it at the time.

And now here the two of them were. After serving as community toilets with their daughters for a time, each had secured a position with the Libereco Port Authority in the Customs Division. They had made friends among those that worked there, their daughters had as well. Theodora Darrow was their supervisor. Trudy Wainwright, short but quite wide of hip ran Mechanical and made sure all the boats and buses were in good order. She was ably aided by Meredith Garner, a tall, dark woman possessing what some said was the biggest cock in town. Similar to her tool inclined counterpart in build, Adrienne Berenger commanded the Marine Division. Marina Joubert was her right hand. There were others as well. Given where they were, each agreed that they had made the right move by immigrating to the island.

To be sure, there were opportunities for abuse during that first period. Much like the girls around them in this room, while they had been trapped in one of these Throne units with their mouths pried open, anything could have been dropped down their throats and they’d have no choice but to ingest it. But the feces, urine, semen, and milk produced by each citizen of Libereco was far more than a simple sexual aid.

She glanced back over her shoulder at the Agarwal girl and pushed downward. Her sphincter expanded causing the mocha skinned girl’s lips to do likewise. Her left hand on the back of the futagen’s head, Frances began filling her up with fudge. The customs officer closed her eyes and recalled that afternoon the earlier in the summer when their families sat around a table at Stella’s Wharfside Diner with the Berengers and the older blonde sailor had explained it to them.

“There’s so much more to it than that,” the futamute insisted as she checked the temperature of the baby bottle’s contents on the back of her hand before inserting it into the mouth of her sissy daughter Rachelle, who was spread and bound in her baby carriage that sat between them. Leaning back once more she caressed the back of Ruby Connolly’s head and re-established the girl’s bobbing rhythm on her cock. “Look around, all of the buildings you see here, the roads. Have you noticed any quarries on the island? Where do you think all those bricks, all that asphalt, comes from?” she asked with a wave of her hand. “Granted there are other additives, but the base component in both is feces. Nothing spurred the growth of Libereco like the development of Fecalmillium years ago. It allowed us to double our shit production overnight.”

“What about the urine?” Jennifer queried casually stroking the cock of Colleen Connolly as the latter leaned back against her cleavage.

“That’s actually quite interesting,” Remy Berenger passing a pipe full of weed to Eleanor McCarthy, her ginger hair glinting in the afternoon sun as she did. “Everyone knows it makes for great fertilizer but we’ve actually been able to concentrate the formula the industry uses as their standard at little increase in cost without harming the crop or the soil. Naturally a lot of it goes to the hydroponic farms outside of town but we do export it as well. There’s always a lot of experimentation going on at CRG and because of the water table our fluids have some rather unique properties not found in those of people from the mainland.”

“I know you folks up there have been keeping close tabs on the oyster beds as of late,” her twin sister Romy pointed out sliding Morna McCarthy’s panties down and she pushed the hem of the sophomore to be’s dress over her hips. “Is there something you folks at Creative Research Group aren’t telling us?”

“Of course there is,” the other laughed. “There always is.” The second freckled girl then turned to the oldest McCarthy. “Semen and Mother’s Milk is much the same. The less esoteric products are hair and skin products for the first and baby formula for the second. The lab doesn’t even handle the manufacturing of those anymore. We have an automated facility just down the road that does that for all of the lines we sell in bulk.”

“Those are the cash cows off island,” agreed Adrienne accepting the pipe when it made it’s way to her.

“The baby formula is quite a healthy blend, partially due to the water table, but also because of good lab work,” the 26 year old scientist detailed.

“I see a lot of it passing through the docks on the way out,” Frances recalled saying before reaching out with her hand to the restrained sissy to her right.

“Here, use these,” the youngest Berenger girl offered pulling a pair of pink silk panties with cream coloured frills from her handbag. “It’s Baby Rachelle’s favourite.”

“Raina isn’t it?” Jennifer questioned.

“Yes,” the black haired girl confirmed her teeth flashing, as her lengthy locks cascaded down her back.

“You’re going to be a senior this year in school?” Frances remembered probing further.

“Yes I will Ma’am,” she replied, looking around. “Anyone else? I have more.”

This latest revelation caused the two Irish natives to exchange a look between them as if to say, “Let’s not forget this.”

“Do you have anything in blue?” Morna inquired before gasping slightly as her rosebud was penetrated Romy’s cock.

“I think I do,” her twin then interjected with a mischievous smile. She stood up and walking over to the McCarthy girl as she dug through her bag, her burgeoning hardness easily seen behind it for those that had an angle. “Let me see here,” she muttered raising her purse for a closer look and pulling the hem of her dress up with it, allowing her stiff member to flop into view an inch from the mouth of the younger futamute with fiery red hair. Well rehearsed, the other slid her hand in and, with a quick squeeze, removed the dental plates from the girl in the middle just in time for her sibling to slip her iron rod through her lips. Purse quickly discarded, each of Adrienne Berenger’s middle daughters gripped the soon to be sophomore with both hands and proceeded to mine both of her holes for pleasure.

Her raven haired younger sister then flagged down the waitress that was working the patio, her classmate Melinda B Three. A tall, dark skinned girl with big afro curls of dark auburn brown and blue eyes, the two shared a smile as the second approached. It wasn’t until Raina bent the girl towards her in order to give her a long lingering kiss that Frances took note of the student for it was then that the 16 year old’s 37 inch hips nuzzled up against her right shoulder. At the same time Eleanor McCarthy crowded in on her left holding her in place as the backside of the futagen gradually rotated until the 39 year old’s face lay squarely between the cheeks. The art teacher then took her pantied hand in her own and lead in a different direction than what she intended.

As the two junior’s continued their tryst, the grinding of the hips against her face was intensifying. When Eleanor reached around and pulled the tie loose holding the bikini bottoms Melinda was wearing in place they fell to the ground almost immediately and suddenly she felt the warmth of skin. Her silk covered fingers, guided by others wrapped themselves around her cock and began pumping as the fleshy cheeks were pulled apart before her revealing a crinkled brown bloom. Her visceral needs took over then. She had never done anything like this before she had arrived just over a year ago. But since then she had opened her mouth for so many. For all she knew this was not the first time she had done so for this girl. And now, in this moment, she couldn’t stop herself from doing so again.

Her tongue slowly emerged from her mouth and gently probed the shuddering petals of the bitter flower until it was able to push in. Swirling around inside Frances savoured the juices she found within, her licking building in desperation. Her head was then pushed back and tilted up until Melinda was sitting on her face. The futagen’s assflower bloomed them forcing her lips apart and her tongue into rapid retreat. A massive length of shit violently shoved it’s way out of one orifice and into another. The Connolly woman’s throat flexed methodically, facilitating it’s passage, her technique long ago perfected. “Cum for me baby,” she heard Eleanor whisper in her ear as she quickened the pace of the pantied mutual stroking of her throbbing cock. “Cum for your Aunt Eleanor baby, cum.”

Over and over she swallowed, her breathing controlled, as more and more filth spooled out of the 16 year old’s ass and across her tongue. Closer and closer she climbed to the summit of her arousal until with a muffled mewl her bliss washed over her. The pink panties that had been encasing her throbbing steely rod received her load in lovely long thick spurts.

She felt a tongue probe her ass then desperately seeking sustenance. Instinctively Frances expanded her rosebud and pushed down, and the beginnings of another log of her sludge wormed it’s way to a new home. It was then that she noticed that her hand had been milking her nine inch cock for all it was worth and she was on the verge of spewing her load all over the place.

“I probably owe you this,” the voice of Melinda B Four stated with a giggle, melding reality, memory, and fantasy once more. The dark skinned waitress, now in school uniform of midnight blue, sea green, and silver entered her field of vision from the right and dropped to her knees in front of her. She looked up with a toothless smile and in one motion engulfed her length.

In no condition to protest, the customs officer grabbed the curly haired skull with both hands and began slamming it up and down on her pole, losing control over the flow of her bowels in the process. It didn’t take long before the blue eyed futagen was once more the cause of her carnal cresting. Holding her in place she thrust upwards again and again, each time jettisoning a long creamy rope of her prize down the throat of the 17 year old as the two locked gazes. For the briefest of moments, they were they only two people on the planet. She with the throbbing cock that bellowed for subservience, the girl on her knees before her, only too happy to let her mouth be of service. The Agarwal girl beneath her was but a receptacle. Her best friend, her daughter, the rest of reality? All of it had faded from existence.

Gradually however, she found she had nothing left to give. Her grip loosened, her flow slowed and then stopped. Melinda rose to her feet with a smile and bending over to remove her panties, then took her head in her hands and gave the copper blonde a deep cum soaked kiss. The pair swapped what remained of the 39 year old’s seed between them until their tongues could find no more. The curly haired futagen then reached around and shutting off the pump on the box to her right, removed the hose from her daughter’s mouth. Instinctively Ruby’s tongue reached upwards towards the cheeks descending upon her face, something that made her parent proud. Her ass clean, Frances shifted her position slightly and began pissing down the throat of the Agarwal girl as she reached over and caressed the hair of her youngest.

Melinda didn’t form a full seal on her lips with her rosebud. Each of them watched her fleshy brown bloom thrum and throb and expand. And then a juicy thick length of fudge began to ooze downwards across the small gap between ass and mouth and then through the plush lips that waited, open in anticipation. “It wasn’t so long ago that I was where you are now baby,” Frances cooed to her daughter as she swallowed. “It wasn’t too long ago, that lovely Melinda was feeding me her filth as well. It tasted so good, it made me cum sweetie. You will too, I can tell,” she added as she watched her child’s eyes glaze over. “That’s my good girl,” she encouraged gently running her fingers through her hair once more. “That’s my good girl.” The fragrance of the waitress’s mud was causing her to stir once more. She reached in and with three fingers momentarily interrupted the flow of feces to load up her hand before bringing it up to her mouth and shoving it in.

The customs officer reached around with her right hand and pulled the torso of the 17 year old around while finding her hard cock with her left. Moments later her own member was also taken in hand. Cheeks jammed full of shit she pulled the blue eyed futagen in for another kiss. It was her turn to share, yes it was; her turn to share.


“Oh no, you go ahead,” Audrée Babineaux declared buttering a bran muffin. “It’s not like I haven’t milked my share of sissy clits in my day.”

“Well, if you insist,” Samantha Swaggart grinned pulling her dress over her head revealing a silk tangerine coloured slip. “But milking isn’t quite what I had in mind. You say this one’s name is Baby Yuna?” She then asked as she dropped the side panels on the crib and slung a leg spread body within.

“Our newest arrival,” the 57 year old brunette confirmed. “Been here just over a week. The girls in the shop think she’s a real cutie.”

“Korea?” asked the blonde construction chief as she removed the baby bottle from the young Asian’s lips and replaced it with one of her nipples.

“Japan,” corrected the French woman before pausing to take a bite out of the morning pastry.

“Ahhhhhh,” the American sighed as she slid her hardened girth into the sissy’s rosebud. “She’s so tight Audrée. I can feel her little pussy squeeze the entire length of my cock.”

“Oh, I know,” the older agreed as she picked up her opera house binoculars and peered down into the main floor at the preparations taking place. The younger parents of the community were busy pushing carts with full containers of shit freshly harvested from the sophomores amidst the cradle modules on the floor. There would be time enough for them to grab a plate or two from the buffet later. It looks like each would was being given three of the four liter capacity tanks to begin with, but she was sure there would be more. She looked down at the program next to her plate and then back into her specs and counted rows. There were two cradles in particular she was concerned with: Row C Five and Row G Two. The first was where the freshman from her daughter’s nest, Agnes E One, would be christened. A product of Eleanor McCarthy and Lina Müller, she had the russet red hair of the first, and the freckles of the second, but the short stature and grey eyes of both. Such a small thing she was for a 14 year old and her wavy bob brought framed a lovely face. “I’m going to have to visit Desirae next week,” she muttered before moving on to look for the second cradle unit.

“Enjoying yourself?” Amelia Baros asked as she appeared beside her fornicating colleague as she thrust robustly in and out of the daintily clad figure in the crib suckling on her tit.

“Immensely,” the other replied blowing a strand of hair from her face and staring into the young Japanese baby’s black eyes. “Mommy Samantha is going to make big spurties in her baby soon,” she cooed increasing her rhythm. “Does my little girl want to make big spurties with Mommy Sam? Does she?” The Kattegat Construction manager felt the sissy beneath her redouble her upward humping, trying to deepen her little clit’s contact with the tangerine silk, trying to increase the friction of her lust. “Oh,

yes, she does, doesn’t she? I can tell.”

“She does look like a little angel doesn’t she?” Amelia observed peering at the small display that was built into each of the crib units in the balcony as she made her way around to the other end of the structure.

“Row D ... E ... F ... G,” Audrée murmured tracking across the floor through the lenses. There was her daughter pushing an empty cart back towards the doors, no doubt going back for more canisters of filth. “Second one back. That would be the one Darcia will be in,” she nodded to herself, momentarily remembering how they had dressed her co-parent Gabriella Madeira’s newly woken daughter for Christening Day. “I wonder who will be facing her?” she asked aloud glancing at the cradle directly opposite before setting the eye piece down and to glance once more at the program. It was then that she noticed the Baros woman circling the far side of the crib preparing to mount it. She could discern the hardness of the other contractor creating a bulging in her dress from where she sat and guessed her intent. So caught up in her coitus Samantha didn’t notice her approach until after she had removed her dental plate and her colleague had swung a leg over Baby Yuna.

Amelia pushed forward dislodging the blonde’s nipple from the mouth of the sissy as she pulled her cheeks apart and slid over the latter’s plump lips. The 42 year old’s bodily retreat was short lived however as the older French futamute pushed her head back down and she took her co-worker’s nine inches entire length into her mouth in one motion. The Greek builder having buried the face of the bound Asian deep within her dark cleft moved her hands to the back of the Swaggart woman’s head and picked up the pace at which she was skull fucking her to match the other’s thrusting motion.

The oldest Babineaux had seen many a futamute in various stages of arousal in her years in the community and she could tell that the other brunette not too far off even as she commenced her furious furrowing if her friends throat. With a private smile Audrée, reached into her purse and pulled out her tablet. She wasn’t sure if Gabriella knew she had the master code for all of the implants that the latter’s status as a licensed medical professional allowed her, but she doubted she would mind that she did. It’s not like she abused her access. Just every once in a while, when someone absolutely, positively, needed to have a big orgasm and she happened to be around, well, who was she to stand in the way of that?

The French woman pulled up the three controls on her screen one stacked on top of the other and began to slowly slide them from the left to the right. 2.5... 2.7... 2.9... 3.1 ... she watched the faces of the pair closely as they continued their carnal coupling and the third beneath them thrust wildly upwards and desperately stabbed her tongue as deeply as they could into the quivering anal bullseye. 3.3... 3.5... 3.7... 3.9 ... their momentum intensified. It was unlikely that the youngest understood exactly what was happening, but the 42 year old blonde and her 36 year old counterpart most certainly did. And they were powerless to stop it. 4.1... 4.3... 4.5 ... Each locked their eyes on the other. Their cum must be churning wildly within them now, so badly needing to be released, so, so badly. Leaving her tablet on the table momentarily she stood up and leaned into the crib. The 57 year old gave each of them a motherly kiss on the forehead, gently running her hand through their hair as she did so, as if soothing frustrated children. “For they were children,” she thought to herself returning to her seat. “And they were frustrated. They needed to cum. They needed to cum so bady. Yes, so, so badly.”

Audrée smiled with satisfaction as she watched the trio gyrate frantically for a few more seconds, letting them hammer at the door to their bliss, but denying them entry simply because she could. Glancing casually over the side of the balcony she saw that juniors and seniors were starting to flank the incoming freshmen for the procession. The show was about to start. Turning back to the crib, she swiped the slider bars on all three of the displays to their maximum setting of 5.0 and then pressed the green icons on their implant releases.

Amelia shrieked as her world exploded around her. She completely lost control of her body, submersed as she was in the tidal wave of her orgasm. Relentlessly pumping her colleague’s head up and down on her steely rod, her love lava erupted surging up the length of her cock, splashing against the inner walls of Samantha’s cheeks in long thick globs. At the same time the levy that was her rosebud was overrun by the rapid release of the waste within. A torrent of her sludge poured out of her assflower and into the desperately gulping mouth of Baby Yuna below her but the flow was too fast, she couldn’t keep up.

Yuna’s tongue was violently forced back into her mouth by the cascade of shit that suddenly flooded her mouth. Try as she might she could not swallow fast enough. At the same time the humping of her hips had taken on a life of their own even as her love button was relentlessly massaged from behind. Back and forth her little clitty was lovingly stroked by the silk as her spurties squirted from her again and again and again. Baby Yuna loved making spurties, yes she did. She loved being fed by Mommies too, because when she was fed, she made even bigger spurties, and Baby Yuna loved making spurties. Humping, humping, chewing, chewing, humping, chewing, humping, chewing, spurting, spurting, spurting, spurting, yummy.

Samantha groaned around the nine inch cock that was pistoning in and out of her mouth as the tremors of Baby Yuna’s ass caressed her own plunging meat. Her mouth was being flooded with the creamy prize of her friend Amelia while she could feel volley and volley of the young Asian’s cum splash on her breasts as she grinded her silk on the other’s little clitty. Simultaneously her own love muscle was loosed from the denial of it’s joy. Over and over each of them surged forth, each willfully trapped in this cage of arousal. And Samantha Swaggart could feel it all. Even as she came again and again and again, she could feel the others echoing the rapturous bliss coursing through her veins.

Slowly, Baby Yuna’s cheeks began to fill bit by bit, more and more, until they were stretched to the limit, despite the speed at which her esophagus was pushing down her fudgy feast. Jaw stretched open as far as it could be, her battle to ingest the brown banquet that was being relentlessly fed her was gradually being lost. At first it was just a small overlapping that momentarily ran up on her lips before she gulped again, but with each one, a little more ground was given. Plugs were put in her nose then and then it too was covered. More and more piled up upon her. She closed her eyes and relaxed as her head was mummified in filth. Fuzzy and dreamlike, the pace of her consumption, her cumming, became more methodical, more deliberate. Nothing existed beyond the visceral euphoria of the dark paradise she found herself in now. Nothing. Nothing at all.


“ ... escorted by her older sisters senior Tovi Rasmussen and junior Avienda Swaggart, may I present from the egg of Chang Chun-Hei and the seed of Kaja Engblom, freshman Ines A One of the Ragnarsson, Rasmussen, Swaggart and Landry Nest,” Principal Sonja Hofmaier announced from the stage as the first two, clad in their school uniforms, guided the slightly swaying third forward onto the podium and removed her robe. “Ines has chosen to represent herself today in this lovely cherry red satin mini designed with a top down frontal zipper for quick access and accented with black velvet highlights which go well with her beautiful long hair.” The two upper classmen slowly spun their younger sibling around on the small platform as the Camera Club President Tariya Garner stood behind the lens and steadfastly captured it all on film that was being shown on the various big screens on the balcony as well as the main 45 foot high display that was mounted on the wall behind the speaker. “At 5’4” and measuring 33-20-33 with a C cup Ines looks to have inherited the Engblom height and may actually exceed her parentage in bra size eventually,” the schoolmistress continued reading from the descriptor card the futagen’s nest had submitted. “The Engblom genetics are also responsible for the blue eyes that adorn her otherwise Asian features. However it is her cock 7” long and 5” in girth that truly sets her apart. Historically, this places her in the 15th percentile of her age group according to Libereco Medical Labs.” As Avienda Swaggart teasingly raised the hem of the 14 year old’s mini-dress enough to reveal her member trapped in a chastity device poking through a lace trimmed hole in her panties, a distinctive murmur fluttered down from the balcony.

“She’s not quite as long as my Nandi, but I have her in my home room!” Amahle Yeboah enthused with a grin as she gave Shelby Garner a squeeze, which prompted various outbursts of amusement from those seated nearby. In the short time they’d known each other, the younger blonde had grown to become quite addicted to suckling on her breasts, although Brecklyn had told her that the 25 year old’s predilection for Mother’s Milk long pre-dated her return to town. Since her own child had been awakened the teacher always made sure she never missed a dose of Mesmermamillin and Milk Made. But now with the new teacher also latching on, their importance had increased even more.

The introduction of Ines A One finished shortly thereafter and the 14 year old was escorted by her two siblings towards the cradle she was assigned to as those watching from the balcony applauded.

“And here she was dejected that she didn’t get either of the Haataja or Flinders twins,” Freja chuckled to her taller sister Brigitta as the two lounged on the oversized chair next to the table their group of teachers sat around.

“Really?” the blue eyed brunette probed as she idly jacked her sibling who was strewn sideways across her lap.

“Oh, she was nearly distraught,” Heike Bischoff teased as she watched the South African bask in the glow of her new prize. For her part, the Yeboah woman stuck her tongue out at the German before giggling herself.

“Who has her for home room? Nandi, I mean,” queried the older Swedish sister.

“Elena, isn’t it,” Brecklyn Foster pondered trying to recall the screen from their lunch a couple days ago.

“Yes, it’s Elena,” Amahle nodded peering at the screen as the Asian girl was guided away.

“That’s a nice sized ass,” the freckled 27 year old approved slicing into her waffles. “She’ll teach her well,” she added reflecting on the school policy never to place a freshman in the same home room as their breeding parents.

“Who are they at now?” the Film Teacher asked, her hips undulating with her sibling’s machinations.

“Looks like it’s Brecklyn and Wanda’s girl, Melody. Cordelia and Hermosa are escorting her onto the stage now,” Calliope Metaxas reported peering into the monitor she was sitting next to. “Where are they anyway?”

“Wanda is likely down there somewhere,” the computer teacher surmised before nodding past the others. “Breck is over there talking to Carlota.”

“Isn’t that your Jolanda two girls back?” the shortest among them queried squinting into the screen once more.

“Yikes!” the ash blonde exclaimed, momentarily floundering on her sister’s lap before righting herself. Standing up, she retrieved her panties from the floor and slipped them on, but they did nothing to tamp down the stiffness of her tool.

“What did I do?” the lab born futagen asked, somewhat taken aback by the other teacher’s sudden movement.

“Nothing, nothing,” the Swedish futamute replied doing her best to quickly tidy herself up. “I just have to get down to the floor and run the camera before Jolanda has to go on stage. Tariya is supposed to be there with her.”

“Thinking of you babe,” Brigitta laughed as her younger sister strode purposefully up the ramp towards the exit, her hardened cock easily visible beneath her dress. Freja flipping the bird to the other Grönlund as she walked away only caused the others to join the first in her merriment.


Jasmine Kersey had been subtly rocking back and forth on her feet since before she had been introduced, she couldn’t pin down why, but she was feeling funny. She had been dressed in a lovely cream coloured silk shift with spaghetti straps that dripped off of her 14 year old breasts and ended in a pale gold lace trim halfway down her hips. She had been put on display, she had seen herself shown large on the huge screen behind her as she was lead to turn. Two of the three girls she had been told were her sisters, when she was brought to consciousness a couple weeks ago, Daya and Loretta, (she wasn’t sure where the third, Justine, was) had helped her along even as it became harder to walk. Ostensibly, according to the last, the two of them were actually related by blood, the seed that had fertilized the egg of Adelyn Kersey having come from Loretta’s Aunt Heather.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.