Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 5: School’s In (Part One)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: School’s In (Part One) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

It was peaceful, the view out onto the bay from her back porch. It was a quiet time of day. The sun was just starting to filter through the trees to the east and a couple of squirrels were chasing each other around the branches of others closer by. Tamara Kersey took another sip of her morning coffee, a strand of her long strawberry blonde hair lazily drifting across her face in the breeze. Though momentarily in her own little world, she could hear the bustle of the one she had left behind, if only for a few minutes, from inside the residence that she lived in several others.

There were her two daughters Adelyn and Emberlyn, 44 and 41 respectively. The first, a dusty blonde slightly taller than her parent who like the latter tended to wear her hair in a pulled back in a kerchief, ran one of the clothing shops on a small street downtown the locals called ‘The Closet District’ called Hidebound Leatherworks. The younger was a tad shorter but curvier for all that. She had shorter, darker hair and worked at Hydroponica Libereco, the massive greenhouse complex west of town that was responsible for all of the community’s produce and then some. There was a third daughter, Juliette, 28 years old, who was born in Libereco, unlike the rest who had emigrated from New Zealand. She however was currently in Copenhagen, her production contract finishing up within the month. She had been hired straight out of Aarhus when she had graduated so had not spent time in town since then. That said, already there were murmurs of interest from others looking to form a new nest. All of the Kersey progeny had the freckles that Tamara grew up with and all but Juliette inherited her green eyes as well. The last’s blue peepers came from her other Breeding Parent Clarice Whatley.

The latter’s niece, Deborah and her lab born child Loretta, were also members of the household. The former’s honey blonde flipback bob, reminiscent of the 1950’s framed a face that like her own and Emberlyn’s required glasses. Without a doubt she would one day succeed her aunt in managing Kattegat Financial Services where she now worked. While she might never match her mother in terms of lingerie sizes, Loretta just might. Though none of the Whatley women were small, the latter just a junior, was already 5’10” and she and Ember shopped the same aisles. The powerfully built futamute with a stacked strawberry blonde bob was one of the school’s best weightlifters and apprenticed at The Vitruvian Plan, the local health club her where one of her aunt’s worked.

Like many of the nests in town this one was also home to a futamute bred to outside lineage. Justine B Two, a sophomore was the product of Brandy Atherton and Birgitta Grönlund. Her body was truly one of genetic compromise. Her 5’8” height split that of Brandy’s 5’6” and Brigitta’s 5’11”. Her peach skin tone was likewise a middle of the first’s mocha shading and the last’s porcelain hue. Her brown hair paid tribute to both, though the Swedish woman had won the battle for eye colour, as the girl’s steel blue irises attested. More lithe than shapely at her age, there was a shy adventurousness to her nature that had developed over the summer. Like Emberlyn, she enjoyed her gardening and was recently accepted as an apprentice in the greenhouses.

Finally, there was the focus of the day, the youngest member of the household, Adelyn’s 14 year old daughter, Jasmine. The genetics of Heather Whatley, her other breeding parent, had lightened the shade of her hair to a wheat blonde and given her the blue eyes. As well she was taller than most for her age group and at the end of the day it also looked like her measurements might possibly match the taller woman. Awoken from her tank roughly two weeks ago, it would be her first day of school today and her whole family would be there for it. It would be the same for all first year students as it was every year. The entire town shut down for the first day of school, it marked the unofficial end of summer in Libereco even though the nice weather usually continued on into early October. “Communities needed to celebrate like this,” she mused inwardly. “It was good for their collective soul.” The town’s main psychotherapist sipped her coffee once more, tossed the last over the rail of the deck, and smiling, headed back inside to the morning bustle.


Fylla Farzaneh suckled on her mother’s teat as she sat naked beneath a blanket on her lap. Her blue eyes half closed but still gazing upwards into her parent Freema’s brown ones she methodically swallowed the offered milk feeling the calmness it instilled within her. Her first two weeks in the world had been somewhat unsettling though the other futamutes who lived in the same nest as she did had gone out of their way to make her feel comfortable. She had a sister Eydis, three year older from the one who fed her now, but each had a different second. Hers was one of the school’s doctors Willow Ellesmere. She had already been around to visit. The 14 year old noted the physician’s eyecolour and lighter hair and immediately understood how she had come by hers.

As she switched to the other breast, she remembered her sibling explaining that in her case her mother’s egg had been paired the seed of a woman by the name of Emberlyn Kersey. She was quite proud of the green eyes and freckles the other woman’s genetics had given her. She still maintained some of their mutual parent’s skin tone but her short curly stacked bob was more of a golden brown. One of the first things she had done was to take her on a tour of the waterfront where she was entering her third year of an apprenticeship for the Libereco Port Authority. “You’ll have a year to choose where to apply Fylla, but you’ll need to choose something by the beginning of your sophomore year. Always have three choices in case you don’t get your first one,” she had cautioned.

Between them were a pair of futamutes that Mommy Clarice had explained were being raised in their nest not because of genetics but because it was deemed the best place for them to be. Deondra was a junior. Her complexion was a bit darker like Eydis’s but her long dark hair had a reddish tinge to it and she had brown eyes like her mother even though they weren’t related. Briar was a year younger yet and a little taller but not as curvaceous. Mommy Clarice had told her that the combination of her ginger red hair and turquoise eyes had made her a favourite of other nests when her natural parents declined to put a claim on her. The fact that her skin was as pale as it was in a nest that was predominantly darker only added even more to the genetic mix.

Even though her cock was trapped in chastity device unable to harden, she rocked gently forward and back as she suckled. She could feel her mother’s firmness pushing against her body as she did so. It was so much bigger than her own. She could hear others moving around them now in the halls now. Soon it would be time to get dressed. Soon it would be time for her first day at school.

“How are we doing in there?” Clarice Whatley called out from the other side of the bathroom door before ducking her head back into the kitchen to check on the pancakes. “Breakfast will be ready in about 20 minutes.”

“Going to be a bit yet I think,” Camila Reeves estimated before grunting out a second luscious log of shit.

“Don’t be too long,” the motherly manager of Kattegat Financial Services admonished. “We don’t want to be late, today of all days.”

The 25 year old strawberry blonde glanced down at the torso of Deondra humping softly in rhythm with the mechanical prodding she was receiving from multiple sources. First and foremost was the Prostatic Stimulator which all citizens had implanted in them upon entering the community however they might make said entrance. Rarely turned completely off, the pulses were currently at a level that encouraged a lazy parting of the legs and provided an undercurrent of arousal. The belt around her waist only built on that. Called ‘The Slutofier’, it was part of the school uniform and was tailored to each student. An automated self-lubricating dildo filled the anal canal of the wearer while a similarly self-lubricating collar fitted around the middle three inches of the wearers cock. The plunging of the dildo naturally induced flexing in the hips which in turn caused the organ in question to slide up and down inside the sleeve. All of which only doubled down on the pleasure provided by the first.

As the dark skinned girl’s hips rose and fell Camila watched the snap on milker attachment on the collar methodically pumping semen from the stiff tool of the junior as the baby faced futamute gulped down a pre-breakfast feeding. There were four of them in the bathroom which would have made it somewhat crowded in most homes. However as was standard in the modular residences that Kattegat Construction built, the walk in shower where the darker skinned futamute lay on her back was particularly roomy, easily able to handle four to six at a time and equipped with multiple heads. Which was a good thing for the pair were not alone. Facing her was the nest’s designated medical professional Lorinda Choi, who was a nurse at the clinic. She was perched on the upturned face of Briar B Two whose knee occasionally jostled Camila’s hip as her cum was siphoned from her while she ate.

Though it wasn’t officially written down anywhere, it was understood that each nest should feature one parent with some kind of position in that field as well as an older mentor type for younger parents who might be going through this for the first time. Sometimes they were one and the same, but in the case of the nest she had joined they were not. At 29, the buxom Korean was only four years older than the freckled government clerk to her left. Though the redhead was well proportioned herself she was a bit shy of the Asian’s 37DD bra measurements. This was hardly surprising given the one whose name she bore was just letter below her in cup size and the other half of her genetic parentage was Aldona Castillo. Her bodily curves were not the only thing the Venezuelan had passed on however. Her flatmate also had the most entrancing pair of amber eyes and the matching beige skin tones typical of those with Latin heritage to go with her far eastern facial structure.

Lorinda shared a smile with the most recently added parent of the nest. The town wide reorganization of living arrangements happened every year at the beginning of the summer though not all households were affected. The influx of graduating university students, now old enough to become parents themselves, more or less assured that there would be change every 12 months. Given that both Contessa and Clarice Whatley, 58 and 51 respectively had been living under the same roof since before she had left for Arhus, it only made sense that the nest would take in one of the latest returnees and one of the two would found a new nest containing other younger parental candidates. In the end, it had been the older that had lost the coin flip. It’s not like the group itself had a lengthy history together. It has been started the year she had finished her studies in Denmark, just in time to welcome Eydis Farzaneh into the community. They had claimed two surrogates in the following two years to add a bit of variety and because the Breeding Board had not used any of the Whatley genetics during that period.

This year Freema’s second child would be added to the family. Such a beauty she was, positively elfin in body type which belied her breeding to some extent as neither parent was flat chested. But there was still time, she would no doubt grow. And then it would be her turn. Her own offspring would emerge from her tank in 12 months just as Eydis left for university. She had looked in on her when they had gone down to pick up Fylla. The match between her and Agnes Markwell, a surrogate and the fourth of her name who later chose the Markwell moniker, had been decided on by the Breeding Board in the second year of her breeding eligibility as a high school sophomore. She put in a claim as soon as she arrived back in Libereco and found out that Agnes would not be doing so herself having taken up residence in Lund. Mariah May Choi; Mariah May Choi she had named her. She liked the way it rolled off the tongue. She liked that the name meant rebellious to some, beloved to others, and the goddess of spring growth to all.

She smiled in self-amusement and squirmed a bit as she felt the probing of a tongue. Waggling her ass and pulling her cheeks apart, Lorinda sunk Briar’s snow white face even further into her deep dark crevice. The big breasted Asian stretched sleepily as her rosebud expanded once again and thick plank of fudgy mud oozed downwards through the lips below forced wide. “Soon baby, soon. Soon you will have a face you can sit on as well,” she yawned as she watched the pumping nozzle on the sophomore’s tool beckon her cream again and again. The Korean had enjoyed educating the young redhead on the finer aspects of being a shit slave over the past year. She was truly a talent this one. Whoever gained her as an apprentice would be well served indeed. The nurse reached over to the side and grabbed two of the full length cock nozzles from the holders against the wall and turned back to the freckled futamute opposite her with a knowing look.

“I think it’s time we got our rocks off, don’t you?” the darker haired one asked handing one of the items to her friend. Each looked into the others eyes as they slid the slippery cylinders over the other’s stiffened member. Camila’s breath caught slightly as did her own when each thumbed the controls on their respective implements and the cool gel flooded their members before each began to pump and squeeze. The freckled redhead grabbed her phone from the opposite shelf preparing to turn off the blocks on each of their implants.

“Wait,” Lorinda suggested reaching behind her and raising her hips slightly before settling them back down again. The familiar fragrance of her filth grew stronger and moments later her hand returned holding a thick six inch length of her shit. “Open sweetie,” she instructed pushing half of the dirty delicacy in the others mouth when she did. Pulling her close she parted her own lips.

Tits mashing against each other, the two descended into a deep, passionate kiss sharing the prize between them as their tongues fought for the spoils of war while at the same time trying to force their will on the other. Their mutual lust keened approvingly as each of their cocks was released. Their hips flexed forward as their creamy prize erupted within, the seal on the mouths below was broken. Their sludge spooled out of them uncontrollably burying the faces beneath them. First one then the other reached behind for more and then no longer were two being fed, but four.


Chang Chun-Hei peered absently out of the window of the bus as it moved past the myriad of modular residences on Silverstone Road, all different in some way but still somewhat similar in bone structure. Sitting in her usual seat, first row passenger side, the Town Magistrate had counted four more entire nests that had boarded since theirs had and they were the fifth to get on when they did. Needless to say, the vehicle was now full and would be accepting no more passengers until it dropped the ones it already had off at the school. Another bus passed theirs going in the opposite direction. It was empty but that would soon change. The two drivers exchanged horn beeps in greeting on the busy morning.

“Was that Ebba dear?” the 64 year old asked the driver Vera Gonzalez.

“Yes Mom,” she answered the senior most parent in her nest. Everyone in the house addressed her in that manner, adult and child alike. The bus driver was 37 years old and she was the next eldest in the place, never mind that she was also the town’s foremost legal authority. It only stood to reason.

“I thought I caught a glimpse of the tuxedo jacket,” the South Korean nodded letting her eyes travel across the rest of the household seated nearby as bus cornered.

“She wears it every year for Christening Day,” the Spaniard commented glancing in the overhead rearview mirror. “It’s kinda her thing. How are the girls doing back there?”

“Chatting away as you’d expect them to be,” the bespectacled Asian reported taking in the trio sitting across from her. Normally the freshman futamute would be accompanied by her junior and senior counterparts. However this nest was only assembled three years ago and because of that lacked the eldest component to the troika. As a result while the surrogate they had adopted in their first year, the Asian flavoured Emiko B Three sat to one side of the darker skinned Nandi Yeboah, it was 25 year old Amber Holloway who pressed in from the other. The hands of the pair fluttered over the younger third, whose Mesmermamillan muddled mind and body couldn’t keep up. They had all chosen well for the girl’s Christening Day wardrobe. The purple teddy with black trim brought out the 14 year old’s violet eyes as did the hair band of the same colour she wore in her dark curls. A black garter belt and stockings together with heels to match the main piece completed the ensemble. Beside her, the futamute parent who had initiated the claim, Amahle Yeboah watched with relaxed interest as her progeny was unknowingly prepared for her first day at school. With an inward smile she turned her head and cast a glance down the length of the bus.

She had hoped to see the Athertons on board and was slightly disappointed not to. She had seen their newest daughter in town the other day. She was a real cutie with curly golden brown hair framing a face the colour of milk coffee. Her physical characteristics were a near perfect blend of her two parents, Brandy Atherton, who was helping to raise her and Kennedy Campbell, whom she could see seated towards the rear with the rest of her household. Ever since Amber had told her that she and Nambi seemed to have developed a crush on each other in their early days the Korean had been anxious to see for herself.

For their part the Campbell genetics had proven to be relatively popular over the years. Addison, at 53, had four offspring that she could think of off the top of her head within the community: Amber herself, Shelby Garner, a new teacher at the academy this fall, the young Darrow girl Eden, and of course her own naturally born daughter Kennedy who helped her run the town’s gym, coyly named The Vitruvian Plan. There may be one or two others in sorority houses somewhere, she wasn’t sure. She brushed a strand of black hair from her brow and nodded to the pair as the bus turned off of Shoreline Road and back in towards the interior of town.

She surmised the younger’s seed would be in even higher demand than the mother’s. At 31, it had only been three years since any child sired by Kennedy could have been introduced to the community. And Kayleigh would be her second in that time, her own daughter Kimberley being the first. Chun-Hei could only guess that whoever had fathered the 31 year old before Addison had moved to Libereco all those years ago must have been enormous. The younger was nearly six feet tall and must have a few inches on her mother. Similarly the taller of the two had the curves to match her stature, not to mention the length and girth. She had witnessed that first hand in the past. No, it wouldn’t surprise the Korean magistrate at all if more children bearing the

Kennedy strain experienced Christening Day in the future.

The road the vehicle traversed emerged from a copse of trees and before them stood the stately architecture of Libereco Preparatory Institute. One of the oldest buildings in the community, it lacked any of the casual uniformity of most of the others and featured far more classic lines. To hear Sam Swaggart tell it, it was the pride and joy of Kattegat Construction. And for good reason. Since coming on board 16 years ago she had learned to treat the girl with the utmost respect. Since taking over as manager of the company five years ago, the American had continued that tradition.

The bus pulled into the roundabout that would take it to the main doors of the school and Vera’s voice crackled over the intercom. “Next stop Libereco Preparatory Institute.”


Rebekka Hearn pointed across the wraparound balcony at the back of the auditorium towards the farthest table and nodded when Tuva Rasmussen indicated likewise. “Yes, start there,” the turquoise eyed blonde instructed from across the floor. “Then work your way back towards me.”

“Got it boss,” the other joked before starting to put the various platters of food out on what would be the buffet.

The 31 year old, an Assistant Manager at The Mahogany Lounge, paused momentarily to look around at the rest of the preparations to see if anything else needed to be done. She grimaced when she saw a row of tables without seating but a voice jerked her back towards the entrance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.