Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 3: Prepping for Prep (Part One)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Prepping for Prep (Part One) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“So are you ready to start teaching tomorrow?” the dark skinned Ramona Garner asked as she sat on the front porch with the household’s newest member Shelby Garner.

“Can’t wait,” the other answered with a smile her golden blonde wavy hair momentarily catching the slight breeze. “It will be good to get back to the old stomping grounds. Are you liking the new nest?”

“It was time,” the 60 year old admitted. “None of us were getting any younger and Meredith was at an age where she should have been given more responsibility; Desirae too. By splitting the nest you grew up in it allowed both of them to spread their wings. Freja and her brood have fit in quite nicely with the three of us here as well. That the two of you will both be teaching at LPI will no doubt make your transition easier. You know she called some of the others right?”

“Others?”

“Yeah, there has been a bit of turnover since you went to Bergen dear. Some staff you’ll know but a few you won’t,” the matriarch of the home explained.

“Just got a call,” interjected the ash blonde Freja Grönlund as she pushed aside the screen door and walked out onto the veranda. “They’re meeting us at the downtown at Stella’s” the Swedish woman then asked turning to the futamute that had been lab born but placed in a surrogate nest. “We should get going. The bus stop is just down the road.”

One fair haired teacher helped the other from her chair and hooking arms, called over her shoulder as the two started walking. “We’ll see you later Mona.”

“Hey Vera,” Freja greeted the bus driver as she entered the vehicle with her colleague in tow. “I don’t think you know Shelby do you? She’s been in Bergen for the last few years. She grew up here but I think she left for university before you arrived. She’s starting at the Institute tomorrow, teaching Physics and Esperanto.”

“Good to make your acquaintance,” the pigtailed brunette grinned leaning over and pulling the latter in for a quick kiss. “I’m sure we’ll be seeing a lot of each other. This is one of the regular gigs the LPA has me doing.” She turned back to the other blonde then. “Where can I take you today?”

“We’re headed to Stella’s to meet some of the teachers, she’ll be working with, then hopefully a school tour later,” the Swede informed the driver.

“Grab a seat then,” the last instructed closing the door and shifting the bus into gear once more as the pair gripped and grabbed working their way back.

“So, as I was saying, there’s been changes since you left,” Freja began detailing as they turned the corner onto Bayview Drive. “We have a new principal for one. Erika Hofmeier retired a year ago. She fills in part time at Pottery by the Park if you want to say hello at some point. I know you liked her.”

“Who is the principal now?” asked the slightly darker hair futamute.

“Believe it or not, her daughter Sonja,” the other gushed patting her thigh. “You’ll love her. We were in the same graduating class in Aarhus. She has a wonderful sissy sister Frieda and a lab born with Elsa Mae Noonan that is a sophomore. Her name is Lindy. Rita Montrose is still the VP, Lorena is the Guidance Counselor now. The second daughter Lilith joined the staff some time ago and teaches Gym.” Freja paused momentarily to wave over a tall mocha skinned figure with a high dark golden brown ponytail in a clingy cream mini dress that barely contained her curvaceous body who had gotten on the bus. “This is one of the new teachers now. Amahle Yeboah, meet Shelby Garner.” The Grönlund woman scooched back in her seat which in turn allowed the first to pull the second across her body for a deep kiss. As the tall South African held the lab born futamute in place both with her hands and her eyes, the third felt the new arrival harden against her leg and shared a secret smile with the latest to board the bus.

“Welcome to LPI, Shelby,” the Yeboah woman greeted innocently once they had parted. “I look forward to working with you.” Taking the seat across the aisle, she glanced at the film teacher before turning back to the other. “So what will you be teaching?”

Uhh ... Physics ... and Esperanto,” the Shelby stammered somewhat flustered as she sat once more unable to stop staring at the other’s big braless orbs. “What about you?” she returned somewhat rushed.

“Geography and French here,” her face splitting in half around her teeth in amusement she couldn’t hide. “Have they assigned you a homeroom yet?”

“Yes,” she nodded noticing the vehicle pulling into Market Square. Several passengers got off while a relatively equal amount replaced them.

“And?” Freja prodded even though both of them knew the answer already with Amahle having seen the teaching assignments at Stella’s a few days ago.

“They have me with some of the seniors,” she revealed recovering.

“Oh that’s good; So much better than a new teacher trying to guide a bunch of new students. They’ll take good care of you I’m sure,” the taller observed as the bus pulled away from the stop once more.

“Do you remember any of their names?” the Swede queried. “The students in your homeroom I mean?” She then clarified.

“Well, one is my niece Tariya,” the Garner woman reported before her brow furrowed at the inquiry. “And another was ... some kind of Scandinavian name starting with R I think ... Rus ... no ... Ras-something.”

“Rasmussen?” the other blonde guessed.

“Yes, yes, I think that is it,” Shelby confirmed hesitantly.

“Tovi Rasmussen,” the Geography Teacher prompted nodding towards one of the backwards facing bench seats on the bus on which sat a pair of full breasted older teenagers, one with long reddish honey brown hair highlighted slightly in blonde that had been tied in braided ponytails, the other with a less adventurous bob cut of a slightly darker red brown. “That’s them there isn’t it Freja?”

“So it is,” she agreed, her hand creeping between the thighs of her new flatmate and finding her smaller length rock hard. “Your boobs are big Mal but I actually think those two have bigger ones,” she pointed out gently running a finger tip up and down the underside of the futagen’s cock.

“Tovi does for certain. Tariya might some day,” the dark skinned woman corroborated. “I help coach the Wrestling Team. Tovi is a Super Heavy and your niece is four weight classes below her. They are both very good. Tovi is the captain. You should come out to a meet and watch Tariya sometime,” she casually conversed watching the gentle humping of the lab born futamute she spoke with out of the corner of her eye while her colleague fondled the new teacher’s organ.

Abruptly the ash blonde futamute exclaimed “This is our stop here,” and stopped her ministrations before pulling the other to her feet. “Come on, let’s go meet the others.”


Questions meandered through her mind amidst her malaise as she slid out of her slumber. Was her name Yuuto or Yuna? Was she a boy or a girl? How was it she couldn’t answer these with certainty? She looked down at the body she couldn’t move her body against the buckles and straps that restrained her naked arms and legs to the sides of the crib she lay in. The bottom she wore felt quite bulky around her waist and hips. The short frilly covering over top of it matched her pink top perfectly. The bonnet that shrouded her vision somewhat completed the ensemble. There was something in her mouth she was sucking on. It was like a pacifier, but somehow different, bigger. She tried to spit it out but couldn’t, it was strapped around her head. A pulse echoed faintly within her body causing her focus to drift to ... other things. She could see a subtle rising and falling in her hips, such as her bindings would allow and realized that her cheeks suckled the object within her mouth at the same pace. She was getting sleepy now, her eyes were slowly closing.

She was sitting in the chair in her stepmother’s study again. No, it was her bed. Wait, the living room couch. Out on the balcony. Her stepparent was to right side of her, her twin sister to her left. She was bound, unable to move but with limbs stretched so as to be completely at their mercy. It was always that way. They took her whenever they felt like it and always with silk. Oh how the panties they held in their hands felt so good on her little clitty. They rubbed her up and down again and again until she would spurt all over her little titties. Then they would feed the goo that had splattered all over her flat chest to her finger by finger. And if they saw she was hard once more, they would start over again taking turns bringing her to her end. At the end of each day she was exhausted.

By the second week she couldn’t resist their suggestion that she too begin wearing the soft undergarments that brought her so much bliss. Of course this only served to arouse her even more which in turn gave them yet more occasions to rub her little clitty with nice soft silky things and make her squirt again and again. They even made her sleep while wearing them, though still bound. “Only your mommy’s can touch your little clitty Yuna. Only your mommy’s can.” Her mommies; Mommy Tomoko and Mommy Kamiko. They began to insist that she call them that. That first night in Geneva Mommy Tomoko had pushed a finger in her pussy for the first time. It felt so, so good. She had never squirted so much before. One of them began doing it every time the other rubbed her clitty with a pair of lovely panties. They even found a private place on the ferry to make her body their own.

The ferry ride itself was still fuzzy beyond the constant ministrations of her mommies, spurting her goo, slurping it up, and recovering until the panties she wore made her hard once more. In between it all, they would keep giving her water to drink to keep her hydrated they said. They all went to the clinic once they arrived to be checked over at her stepmother’s insistence, but in her sexual stupor, she was easily lead. At some point she must have passed out. And now, here she was.

She was getting sleepy now, her eyes were slowly closing. And as she faded from consciousness once again she failed to realize the entire time she had been awake Yuuto had never once thought of herself as a boy.


“Well, that’s finally over,” Sandra Holloway announced brushing a stray strand of her wheat blonde hair from her violet eyes and watching tendrils of the community make their way through the late morning. She always looked forward to this time when the last of the Year 14 Futagens that had been tank grown under her auspices was picked up by the nest they had been placed with.

“Who ended up getting Fiona C One?” queried the taller Hera Michaelis standing beside her at the double glass doors, her long black hair tightly wound in a bun.

“Ellesmere, Banerjee, Banerjee, Ejiri,” the admin answered. “Willow put in the claim a while back and built it out on paper, but the last of them, the Ejiri woman, only arrived three days ago with her two stepchildren. Was touch and go until then.

“I heard they’re twins,” the Greek offered.

“I was told that too,” the Holloway woman confirmed. “One was here a year ago, already has a nice sized piece for a 15 year old.”

“And the other?”

“The other,” the blonde repeated with a grin spreading across her face, “the other is in the clinic as we speak ... and is genetically male ... or was.”

“Oh,” the Michaelis woman replied, suddenly understanding her partner’s expression as she hardened beneath her jacket and pulled the blonde close.

Like her counterpart, Hera as well had eyes more purple than blue. It was the thing that bound them together during the first year in Stockholm over three decades ago. They’d been known on campus as the ‘Lavender Twins’ and had become inseparable. After graduation, they took positions locally doing genetic research, but both had been disappointed in love. It was Sandra that came to her one day talking about the rumours of a sorority where all of the members had cocks. Though they were too old to become members they nonetheless soon found themselves befriending some of those that were.

Relationships were communal, familial, and both agreed that the sex was fantastic. When it was explained to them that they too could have cocks like those they were sleeping with if they emigrated to Libereco, the community that had founded Optimis Utriusque Mundi, they packed their bags. To be certain the steady diet of shit they were fed was not something either expected but soon both agreed that some of their best orgasms occurred when the filth from another was wending its way across their tongues, down their throats, and into their stomachs. Like every other resident of the island town, they soon became carnally addicted to feeding others and being fed by them. Toiletry became a way of life.

Each now had children through the ectogenetic process they oversaw. True, technically Sandra was the administrator because someone had to be, but they had always operated as a tandem. The blonde had four futamutes born in Libereco. Amber, 25, worked with them as a lab tech but she hoped to one day become a research scientist like the two of them. Janet, 23, was nearly done her time in Berlin, the newest of the Optimis Utriusque Mundi sororities. Gina, 19 had opted for Aarhus and it was likely that her younger sister Sabrina, a child they shared, would join her after her senior year. For Hera’s part, her oldest Circe was 29 and worked as a nurse at the clinic. Daphne, a junior at LPI was doing an apprenticeship in the lab. She got along quite well with Amber and was already leaning towards going to Berlin as she had after graduation. Next year Circe’s first child by ectogeneisis, Lydia, would be woken and start attending school. As a further point of interest, Daphne’s half-sister, Leana Darrow, had just recently transferred from the clinic to the lab. Like her best friend’s daughter, she hoped one day to be a research scientist. Technically, the move was official, but they had put off informing her of the good news just yet. It was from the latter’s mother that the 16 year old had inherited her golden brown hair and blue eyes. She wasn’t the only new arrival though. The Darrow girl’s sophomore daughter Eden, a lovely little thing with blue eyes and a cream blonde bob, just started her apprenticeship at the lab as well.

“I’ve e-mailed you the last of the reports Ma’am,” the recently added staffer informed the administrator as she entered the foyer, somewhat anxious to make a good impression on her first day.

“Good, good,” Sandra nodded acknowledging the effort as she turned towards the conference room. “How are the girls doing back there?”

“The girls are doing fine,” called out an unseen voice that could only be Gloria Markwell’s, a pair of heels clicking in the corridor sounding her approach. “They’re just finishing up. Ingrid should be bringing them along shortly,” she explained after rounding the corner. A honey blonde originally from Australia, she was nearly as statuesque as her darker haired colleague and just as curvy. Taking her reading glasses off, she pulled a wipe from the dispenser on the wall and cleaned the lenses while taking in the posture of the less endowed lab tech. “Bit of a meek, mousy thing,” she thought to herself with an inward smile. She let her expression become public and laid an arm around Leana’s shoulder. “Conference room?”

“Conference room,” Hera confirmed starting in that direction.

“Come along then,” the tall blonde twanged steering the shorter brunette to her left, “You can tell me all about your first day on the job.”

Moments later the quartet were seated at a round table with the slighter Darrow futamute between the Michaelis and Markwell women while the administrator sat across from the trio. Though shorter in stature, the later was wider in hip than her two counterparts. Chatter from down the hallway signaled the impending arrival of the rest of those still at the lab. Her daughter Amber was first to come into view, her long loose curls of her mother’s wheat blonde framing a heart shaped face. Unlike her parent, her eyes were steel grey, a product of her other parent Addison Campbell. On either side of her were the two apprentices on duty today Daphne Michaelis and Eden Darrow. The first’s curvy 5’6” body marked her as one of the school’s foremost temptresses, something that she was not unaware of. Her thick long light light caramel brown hair both cascaded down over her shoulders and was tied back into a top knot pony tail that lay atop the first. The second’s shorter golden bob framed a more cherubic face that sat upon a body in bloom. Even at 15, Eden was nearly as rounded as the parent she lived with. It was a near certainty that she would surpass her by the time she finished her senior year. Finally taking up the rear was Ingrid Ragnarsson. At 5’9” she was taller than any present though not quite as full bodied. A former standout on the LPI basketball team, she also played on the varsity when she and Leana had attended university in Stockholm. Currently she assisted with coaching the team she once starred for. Her long golden blonde braid bounced on her back as she herded the others through the door.

“So just to review, the files on the growth and development of the following futagens are now closed,” Sandra began once the others had seated themselves to the left of the larger group. Opening her laptop she read from the list of the newest lab born futamutes to be placed with surrogate families, correlating the digital files with the physical ones she had been brought by the lab techs and apprentices. “Agnes E One, Fiona C One, Gracie D One, Gwyneth B One, Ines A One, Joanna C One, Melody D One, Stacey C One, Susanna D One, and Tara B One. Is that correct?”

“Fiona C One was the last,” Gloria affirmed as her boss studiously typed into her computer. “Willow called ahead and Pushpa stopped by earlier today and picked her up. They seemed rather happy to have a daughter attending LPI this year.”

“What about those that are being placed with a Breeding Parent?” the administrator followed up. “Kayleigh Atherton, Belinda Mae Bloomingtree, Chang Mi Cha, Nayana Choi, Dong Bo Bao, Fylla Farnazeh, Jolanda Grönlund, Saara Haataja, Salla Haataja, Jasmine Kersey, Felicia Landry, Nancy Montrose, Brenda Ragnarsson, Poppy Thibodeaux, Nandi Yeboah ... Wait, some of these aren’t here.”

“Gabi,” the other three offered almost simultaneously with looks of resigned amusement for it was hardly new for the Portuguese scientist Gabriella Madeira to take her work home with her.

“Including Darcia’s from the looks of it,” the short blonde grumbled, noting the missing file of the amber eyed ginger’s daughter before muttering, “Going to have to have a talk with that woman.” With a sigh, she continued “So has anyone noticed any notable reactions amongst our most recent additions to the community in the 14 days they have been awake?”

The youngest at the table, Eden Darrow, slowly raised her hand causing another muted ripple of mirth.

“This isn’t the classroom girl,” the Holloway woman cracked. “Speak.”

“I thought the Haataja twins kinda had the hots for each other,” the short haired blonde reported which once more prompted a few chuckles.

“Nandi Yeboah and Kayleigh Atherton I thought displayed some abnormal signs of affection,” Amber then offered.

“I noticed that too,” Ingrid agreed. “Brandy and Amahle will be pleased to hear it.”

“You should be too Hera,” the administrator added. “Nandi is half yours after all.”

“I am,” she admitted smiling before drawing her lover’s eyes to the shorter futamute to her left, a slightly squirming Leana Darrow, sitting between her and the equally large Gloria Markwell.

“Any of them curious of my Brenda?” the tall Norwegian queried as she took in the scene as it played out between the three woman to her right.

“I saw her canoodling with Gabi’s new one a couple days ago,” Sandra revealed causing the Ragnarsson woman to smile with satisfaction. “Quite a pair they make too. Darcia with Desirae’s long midnight black hair and her mother’s amber eyes, your Brenda with the Ragnarsson green peepers and her short golden blonde curls. It’s fortunate we have them all in chastity from the time they get woken up until their first day at school. I doubt those two would have lasted that long without it.

“I really liked the natural curls,” the braided scientist detailed watching the faint back and forth wriggling the newest lab tech was going through in her chair build slightly. “It’s why I confirmed my claim of adoption on her as soon as I turned 24. Well, that and the size. I didn’t want her to go through high school all tall, thin, and gawky like I did. Whoever decided to match my genes with Calliope Metaxas had a great idea.”

“It looks like you got your wish on both counts,” Amber Holloway pointed out in a somewhat congratulatory manner. “She’s only 5’2” at the moment. I looked it up. You were 5’5” when you entered LPI.” Eyebrows raised in curiousity, she nudged the two apprentices on either side of her, drawing their attention to the futamute trying to hide her involuntary arousal.

“I was kind of the outlier there,” the basketball coach pointed out. “If you look at my mother she’s only 5’6”. My sister’s taller but Mom’s egg was bred to ‘Stick’ Flinders there,” she pointed out referring ferry pilot who had been a school roundball legend. “She’s well over 6 feet and Alva’s just a little shorter than me and I’m at 5’9”

“I always liked her black pixie cut,” the administrator’s daughter complimented. “Everyone else in your family is blonde so it’s a nice change.”

“I let her know,” Ingrid offered amused. “But you’re better off telling her yourself.”

“I just might,” the other murmured.

Leana sighed and chewed her bottom lip. She was trying to follow the conversation, she really was, but it was getting increasingly difficult. It was obvious that someone in the room had the code to her implant and had decided to increase the pulsing on her prostate. There was nothing she could do to stop it. Hips sliding back and forth on the seat she was only catching every second or third word. What made it even worse was the fact that her glasses were fogging up. She could barely see past the lenses. Suddenly though Gloria Markwell leaned in close and whispered in her ear making sure the 32 year old would hear everything she said.

“Is little Leana feeling all hot and bothered?” the buxom blonde cooed nibbling on her lobe to add to her distress. “Is my little girl’s cock all hard and leaky? When my little Piper is like that, she likes to suckle on one of my nipples. You’d like to do that now too wouldn’t you Leana? Yes, yes you would, a mother knows these things.” Seconds later she felt her body turned in her seat to the left and her lips guided to one of the researcher’s large areolas. And like a babe she did what seemed natural, closing her lips on the offered pink. A hand gently held her head in place as she pulled swallow after swallow of warm milk from the breast she fed from and another held the two bodies close. A second set found her panties. She was hardly in any shape to resist them being pulled down or her skirt being raised above her hips. Her legs were spread atop the seat. Slippery fingers found her cock, slippery fingers found her rosebud. She mewled around the tit and suckled even more desperately as she was jacked by one hand and anally invaded by the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.