Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 34: Sisters ... And Others (Part 2)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34: Sisters ... And Others (Part 2) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Babysitter   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“She been wanked yet this morning?” Emberlyn Kersey asked as the crew cab pulled onto Waterfront Road, the main thoroughfare of the Libereco community that wound around the coast.

“A couple times,” Ophélie Langevin commented over her shoulder from the front sea. “Not that I’d mind her having another orgasm or two. She needs to get familiar with her cock being stroked whether she does it herself or others do it for her.”

“Trust me Sweetie, it’s always better when someone else does it,” Schuyler DeBoer declared flanking the Algerian on the other side. “Oh, nice one,” she exclaimed lifting up the front of the black haired girl’s dress and seeing her nine inches begin to harden with anticipation within the confines of the Vibrorings she wore. “This is bigger than mine.”

“I heard CRG was working on something for that,” Emberlyn commented grabbing a bottle of lubricant from the side pouch in the door.

“I’m not worried,” the Dutch futamute dismissed. “I just use Beanstalk when I need to.” Like her mother and her oldest sister Lotte, she had carrot red hair and blue eyes. Evi, her younger sibling, on the other hand was a true ginger with grey eyes, the genetics of Theresa Markwell bleeding through.

“Sit on your hands and let us do all the work Baby,” Emberlyn instructed guiding her arms downwards and placing the leg nearest her between her own. She glanced over and saw the Agricultural Administrator’s eldest daughter doing the same before icing the now stiff organ with a generous dose of the oil. The two of them squeezed together on either side of the new staffer preventing her from freeing her arms or legs and sprinkled light kisses on her face and neck as their arms moved inwards. “Sit back and let us do all the work Baby,” the Kersey woman repeated, her hand encircling the fleshy stalk and beginning to pump. At the same time the shorter 29 year old on her other side greased up her own hands and slipped one down the spine and into the crevice of the one only two years older than she while using the other to lightly trace the eye of her crown.

Tessa DeBoer glanced in the rearview mirror and saw the new placement jerk with the contact and then moan as her hips fell into compliance with the masturbating motions of the others. “She seems to be adapting well,” the 48 year old commented once more shifting her eyes to the road. “And you only got her yesterday?”

“She spent all day at the clinic with the rest of her family and Thyra brought them all home last night,” Ophélie detailed drinking from her travel cup. “The bunch of us continued getting them accustomed to their new anatomy.”

“How is that new arrangement?” the bureaucrat queried. “That’s a bit of a jumbo household you have there. Two medicals, four toilets in training.”

“Well, that’s why they added Ramona at the last minute as a second Matron to give me a hand,” the Langevin woman divulged. “That’s a lot of mouths to feed and you know her, she can really churn her shit.”

“You thought about having houseguests?” the driver followed up

“Adélie and I discussed it when we first heard we were going to be a part of this,” the dirty blonde replied as the truck drove past the ferry port entrance. “Veemi and Thyra also thought it was a good idea. Veemi also suggested that we might take them places as well, maybe to the Mahogany on a Friday evening, something like that.”

“I could talk to Patrycja, we could host a dinner or something if you wanted,” the Dutch woman suggested.

“That’s something we could definitely work on,” the tall French Canadian nodded enthusiastically. “I’ll let the others know and see what they think.”

“So you say you spent last night getting her familiar with her cock and the feel of a hand on it?” Tessa probed.

“We took turns with all of them,” the 52 year old explained. “The two girls even learned a bit about sucking cock. They each took one of Addy’s loads.”

“You haven’t gone further yet then?” the other pressed.

“No ... not yet,” the passenger returned with a raised eyebrow. “Was planning to today somehow. Why? What did you have in mind?”

“Scents Appeal is running low on Aphodium again,” the DeBoer woman revealed. “An order dropped on my desk yesterday.”

“You want to introduce her to Bella?” the larger figure speculated.

“Why not? You’ll need someone anyway and you want her trained,” the Agricultural Administrator surmised to which her counterpart nodded in consideration just as a groan sounded from behind them. The latter turned in her seat just in time to watch Amina Aziz’s glistening cock begin spurting thick globs of cum onto her now naked cleavage, the others having lifted her dress over her head at some point. As Emberlyn continued milking her, Ophélie could see the knuckles of Schuyler pressing in and out of her rosebud, no doubt massaging her prostate in rhythm.

“Just in time,” grinned Tessa turning into the parking lot at Hydroponica Libereco. “We’re here.”


“Morning girls,” Ji-Woo Choi greeted as walked through the doors of the break room at the clinic towards the coffee machine. Even at 58, the South Korean native still had attractive figure, though age had thickened her midsection a bit like it would most any other.

“Hey Mom,” Lorinda returned sipping from her own cup as she looked up from her screen.

“How’s she doing?” the older queried over her shoulder.

“So far so good,” the woman’s older daughter, the only doctor among the three, Lucinda reported. “I put in the implant when she first got here. She’s already healing from the UU procedure,” she filled in referring to the operation that transplanted the woman’s uterus to external life support and re-directed her urinal tract to a separate opening in front of her rectum close to where her balls would grow in. “Rindy, gave her a shot when she came in off the boat last night and another this morning. I gave her the third once she was under. She’s on screen. Take a look for yourself.”

The hospital’s Head Nurse wandered over behind her two children and peered at the monitor. “So this is Zuzana Kladivo from Plzen is it? Her face is every bit as pretty as it was in her picture,” she appraised taking in the Slavic girl with the wheat blonde bob. “You see she graduated with honours from nursing school in Prague?”

“Yep,” the physician nodded. “Took advanced training as a pediatric aide too.”

“That will come in handy ... eventually,” her parent nodded. “She has a lot to learn first.”

“You should see her green eyes Mom. They’re stunning,” the youngest Choi volunteered. “She wears glasses, but they only add a bit of innocence to it all.”

“And she is that at the moment isn’t she?” the senior staffer mused pulling up a chair. “Does she have any idea what’s happening to her?”

“Not a clue,” Lorinda divulged. “The girls were on their best behavior last night. I slept with Cammy and let her use my bed.”

“You removed the toys?” the 58 year old inquired.

“Yes Mom, I removed the toys,” the buxom 29 year old replied slightly rolling her eyes.

“That’s good,” Ji-Woo nodded with a smile. “She’s only three years younger than you are. I think she’ll be good for you Rindy.”

“I hope so,” the second Choi girl answered.

“Well, Mom has the Purcell girl under her care now since the re-organization,” Lucinda detailed, “and we have the Deputy Mayor since they assigned me to Akila’s nest. Now you’ll have a shit slut in your house too.”

“Oh look, she’s starting to grow,” her sister observed peering into the screen, prompting the others to pull up their chairs closer sharing grins in anticipation as they witnessed the budding of Zuzana Kladivo’s cock.


Ortensia squinted out the window through her barely opened eyes. They were in the mountains now. She must have nodded off. “But so had Flori it seemed,” she noticed with a tinge of amusement as the 20 year old lay sleeping in the crook of her arm, her lips not quite touching her mother’s nipple. “How long have we been out?” she wondered inwardly twisting her wrist to look at her watch. “Wow, it was almost eleven, over two hours. Well, at least we’ll be fresh for Bergen.” Her smile widened slightly when she gazed out the window once more. “Fortunately, we are too high up for anyone walking by on the platform to look in. Wouldn’t that have been interesting?” The woman with the wavy golden brown hair noticed she still had lots to give within her breasts and let her handful once more to what had now become a limp cock. Tracing a finger along it’s underside, she pulled her daughter’s head in slightly, pleased when her mouth once more found her proffered pink as her eyes slitted open.

“Wakey, wakey Little One,” she cooed starting up her stroking anew. “Mommy’s not done feeding you quite yet.”


Khalilah Aziz’s amber eyes looked across at her sister Bashira’s brown ones. Both where now strapped down in a pair of adjustable medical seats in the clinic at Libereco Preparatory Institute, each bent at the waist so their legs were confined by the same straps that held their arms, the lining of the Slut Suit bottoms that hid the beige cheeks of their butts rubbing up against each other. She could feel the slithering of something smooth sliding in and out of her slippery ass much like she had yesterday with the other Dr. Amarin and Mommy Thyra and, by her expression, she knew her sibling was feeling it too.

“It’s all part of your school physical girls,” the Doctor Kanda had explained to them as she and Nurse Veronique had tied them down and inserted the length through a valve in her bottoms that she hadn’t even noticed was there. “We have a whole battery of tests we need to take today. It’s especially important for girls that come from off-island like you two. We have no previous information to go by and now that you have undergone futamutation there are many questions we have that we need answers to.”

“The other girls, they wouldn’t leave me alone on the bus. They held me down and kept playing with my ... my ... thingie,” bleated Bashira as she starred at her stiff six inch tool.

“Teenagers can be cruel sometimes Precious,” the honey skinned Caribbean comforted as she secured the younger girl. “But I think you will learn to love having your new cock played with, whether you do it yourself or have someone do it for you. You should try saying it, saying the word cock. Say ‘I love my cock’ Dear. Say it for me,” she urged pleasantly.

“I love my ... cock,” the 15 year old stumbled trying to get used to the idea.

“You too Khalilah,” the older woman instructed fitting asset of rings to each of their genitals similar to the ones they wore yesterday.

“I love my cock,” the older Aziz repeated with a whimper as she felt the new toys contract.

“Good, good, my daughter told me you were good girls,” she complimented with a smile. “Yes, that was my daughter, Tulia, you saw in the town clinic yesterday. She had nothing but good things to say about your family. Look, I know you girls both really need to cum and that can be uncomfortable so we’re going to help you out a little bit,” the Thai physician explained picking up a pair of long bulbous ended cylinders each attached to three lines and handing one to the nurse. “We’ll just fix these to your new cocks and you won’t have to worry about that for too much longer.”

Once the long tube slid down her newly grown organ and was secured in place, fingers probed through a hole in her Slut suit and lubricated her rear end. Another instrument was pushed into her ass and that of her sister which then began to deliberately saw into one as it sawed out of the other. This only made her even more aroused and wanting to cum worse than she had been. The 16 year old then noticed one of the lines turn blue and the liquid within filled the cylinder around her fleshy stick immediately cooling it. Her hard cock immediately began to soften even as her need for release kept rising.

“Oh, I need to cum Doctor Kanda,” she pleaded. “I need to cum badly. And my cock ... is all soft now.”

“It’s OK Sweetie, it’s OK. You’ll get to cum in good time, but we must do our tests first,” the Asian spelled out.

“We need to put these on you now,” Nurse Veronique declared handing a face mask to the doctor before grabbing a second one herself. The units were strapped into place on the head braces that held their skulls in check and covered their mouths and noses. Like the cylinders, each had three lines attached, though one was quite a bit larger than the other two. “I think we are ready for the bladder capacity check, Kanda. Should we add another patch?”

“Yes,” the ash brown haired futamute concurred, “just to be on the safe side. Start the Aphrodium feed now as well.”

“I hope you’re thirsty Little Ones,” the dark skinned figure commented. “You have a lot of drinking to do.”

Moments later vapours filled the thin line leading to the nostrils of the Aziz girls forcing them to inhale it’s contents and the second thin line turned yellow. Then the steady flow of urine began to fill their mouths. Each watched the other as their eyes lidded more and they had no choice but to repeatedly gulp.

“How are they doing?” came the question from behind her as in her sensual stupor Khalilah looked down at her swollen stomach. She couldn’t see the speaker but she knew it to be a different voice than the ones she had been hearing.

“Fairly good Lorena,” Nurse Veronique reported. “They both have over two litres of piss in them now; actually approaching three.”

“That’s more than your Adora had in her initial test,” a fourth voice noted as the two new arrivals came into view. One, a little darker than the nurse was shorter and thicker but had tweed brown hair and matching eyes were the Caribbean was black maned and her gaze matched the junior’s amber one. The second was lighter than all of them and a bit thinner but just as short as the one she came with. Her honey blonde bob contrasted with everyone else in the room but her brown eyes matched many.

“Well, she’s also a year younger than Bashira here,” the younger clinician pointed out. “She’ll get there, she has the De La Rosa genes.”

“Orla O’Connell went over three and she has me in her,” countered the other, a comment caused the nurse to stick out her tongue as the two shared a laugh.

“Girls, this is Lorena Montrose, the school’s Guidance Counsellor and Faustyna Lis, the school’s Dietician,” Dr. Amarin introduced stifling a chuckle. “They want to check in and see how you are testing, perhaps even help out a little.”

“They haven’t pissed yet have they?” the first asked caressing the hair of the younger Algerian.

“Not yet,” the De La Rosa woman stated watching the two yellow lines clear, “but I think they are ready to. That’s three litres in each.”

“It’s time to harden them up once more I think, put on their collars,” estimated the doctor.

“Let me help,” the blonde offered holding out her hand for one of the neckpieces. “They sure are dreamy looking. Their photos do not do them justice.”

“We only bring in the best here at LPI,” the Montrose woman intoned smiling down at the sophomore as her friend fitted her with her new accessory.

Khalilah felt the prickling in her neck as too was adorned. She was so full, she really needed to go to the bathroom but couldn’t budge and she couldn’t talk with this mask on. She tried to get the attention of the doctor, the nurse, anyone to alert them to her predicament.

“I think our Khalilah is trying to tell you something Kanda,” the Barbados native spoke as she jerked her towards the restrained new cocked student beside her.

“Oh yes, I think she is,” the other agreed merrily, “I think our lovely girl wants to piss. Is that it Sweetie? Do you need to go pee pee?”

The 16 year old tried to frantically nod as she could within her bindings but found she couldn’t move. Nor were any words she could form intelligible, but she did try.

“Yes, yes, I think she does,” the 55 year old smiled as she drained the cylinder of coolant and started the line re-filling it with lubricant. “That’s why you are wearing those lovely pants Little One. So you do not need a toilet to go pee pee. You just go in those.” The doctor saw that both tubes were now dark gold and not blue and flipped the switch to begin the stroking motion within each. Slowly each of the flesh within stiffened as the two teenagers groaned behind their masks. “Here, let me help you Baby,” she offered, unzipping an opening and sliding her hand in below the 16 year old’s testicles, nodding for her partner to do the same with her sister.

“Aw, there it is,” she cooed making contact with the older Algerian’s urinal port. Lightly she traced a finger around it’s edge, touching, teasing, tempting, tickling watching the new futamute’s resistance slowly trickle away. “Piss for me Sweetie, show Dr. Kanda and her friends what a good girl you can be. Come on Sweetie, you can do it, let yourself gush now, let yourself go,” she encouraged continuing her tactile torture. A whimper then and a small squirt splashed against her palm. “That’s it Precious, make yourself wet for Mommy,” she murmured as a second longer spurt escaped. Still she persisted, she knew it wouldn’t be long now, the girl was almost there. A third, and fourth, and then the torrent of her piss began, her control of her bladder surrendered to the older woman as her fledgling pipe was mechanically pumped. “There we go, such a good girl you are Khalilah,” she praised feeling the cascade of urine flood her hand. Glancing over to Veronique momentarily, she received an affirming nod that the younger Algerian as well as emptying herself of her golden juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.