Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 33: Sisters... And Others (Part One)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33: Sisters... And Others (Part One) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Babysitter   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“Everyone get out the door this morning?” Tulia Amarin asked Thyra Larsen as the second entered the break room at the clinic.

“Right on schedule Doc,” the 25 year old nurse replied with a smile. Adélie and Amira were on the same bus I was on their way to Volts. Ophélie and Amina left a little before we did on their way out to the greenhouses. The DeBoers picked them up.”

“Schuyler?” the shapely caramel blonde physican queried

“Tessa too,” the brunette answered. “Apparently Evi has a shift after school today as well.”

“That sounds like it will be ... interesting,” the older predicted with a curve of her lips. “What about the girls?”

“Khaliliah and Bashira? Morgana, Thandeka, Nika, and Arabella were waiting at the busstop for them,” the brown eyed futamute reported cleaning her glasses.

“That’s good,” the first nodded, thinking back to the previous day. “Nika and Arabella really seemed to like the new girls.”

The four Algerian immigrants all sat naked in medical chairs with split seats bound at thigh and forearm. Each had only recently awoken from having their Prostatic Stimulators implanted, their ovaries removed, and their urinal ports opened. Beside each of them sat one of the clinic’s apprentices. And next to them was a small storage tank attached with a hose to a milking bulb on an adjustable arm. Morgana Tilbury tipped the full bottle of lubricant upside down and watched it contents slowly coat the thick nine inch pipe of Amira Aziz before it making it’s way over the Vibrorings that she, like the others, wore that surrounded the root of newly grown pipe and balls. The blue eyed blonde grinned and passed the container over to Thandeka Wyndham who was sitting next to the newly made futamute’s younger sibling Amina. Quite the contrast to the other 17 year old, her darker skin was the heritage of her South African mother but her russet red hair and turquoise eyes were gifts to another until recently called Rebekka Hearn.

She followed the other senior’s lead before passing it on to the junior Nika Agapova. At 16, she was every bit the looker of the first two, her hair a golden beige and her gaze the same aqua as the second. The girl next to her, the oldest of the two Aziz girls Khalilah was of the same age, with chestnut brown hair and amber eyes. Though not quite as curvy as her classmate, her new cock was a little thicker, the apprentice noticed as she passed on the bottle and began to slowly jack her. The last to be oiled was Bashira. Like the rest of her family she had a beige complexion which only made her golden brown hair and big doe eyes stand out even more. Not as long as she cousin between the legs she whimpered the first time the blonde Arabella’s slippery grip began pumping her organ.

“Take your time girls. We must have a good first sample from each of them,” Tulia instructed as she walked behind each of the new arrivals, sticking a blue square patch between each of their shoulder blades. At the same time Thyra turned on the anal probes one by one and the thick cock shaped rods squirted oils into the spread cracks of the North Africans before gradually working their way past their fleshy petals. A chorus of moans sounded as hands fell into rhythm with the latex lengths deliberately sawing in and out of the nether depths of the restrained Algerians.

“Feels nice to have a cock doesn’t it Amira?” the Tilbury girl cooed leaning her head on the others shoulder while her hand slid up and down. “So, so nice, yes, so nice. The doctor says I need to make you have a nice big cum so that’s what I’m going to do Sweetie, a nice big cum.”

“Did you know we are in the same homeroom Bashira?” Arabella asked innocently as she jacked the other 15 year old. “We can sit together in class every morning and I can do this to you each time we do. Won’t that be lovely? That’s right Baby, hump for me, let your lovely cock slither in my fingers.”

“We are as well you know Khaliliah,” Nika noted smooching the older cousin while she masturbated her meat. “We both have Mandisa Nabil for homeroom. Wait until you meet her, she has a body that just doesn’t quit, bigger than even your Mommy Adélie’s. And a cock to die for, believe me, I’ve been fucked by it.”

“See how much your daughter loves having her new pipe stroked Amina,” Thandeka purred cheek to cheek with the younger of the two sisters. “You know exactly how she’s feeling don’t you? Up and down, up and down. Her ass being plundered from below, just like yours is. Such a nice big cock that is sliding in and out of your darkflower, so deep, so, so deep. You love grinding on it don’t you Lover? Yes, yes you do.”

The whimpers, moans, and mewls emanating from the quartet of recent émigrés as their tools were relentlessly, methodically stroked was music to Tulia’s ears. The girls had been well trained in this regard. Such a deliberate up and down motion it was for each. Not too fast, not too slow, clinical in it’s precision, all of them rising in unison, their creeping ecstasy inevitable yet not rushed. She loved being on duty when new blood from off-island first underwent futamutation. It was so much different than when a girl who had been bred in a tank was brought to consciousness. True, they were both experiencing the joys of having a cock for the first time but with the latter, it was the only thing they knew in their lives. With an outsider, there had been a life, a life without before that day. And the feeling of being brought to orgasm by another for the first time, the pumping of another hand on this new appendage that was plugged directly into the pleasure centers of their brain was a carnal epiphany like no other.

The caramel blonde wasn’t quite sure the reasons for the family’s flight from North Africa, not the details anyway. She had heard it was political. It really didn’t concern the Thai/Austrian hybrid. They were members of this community now and that meant they needed to be fully immersed in the culture of Libereco. The doctor was well aware that this would only be the first step. There had been a flash of disappointment and a bit of envy when she had read that the rest of that introduction would be carried out by others, one of which would be her own mother, but she could understand why. This was not the time to be selfish.

She glanced down at the bobbing head of Thyra Larsen as she deep throated her own nine inch wood from behind the desk she sat at. The Head Physician’s daughter was certainly talented with her mouth. She could feel her own build and the four Algerians humping within the confines of their bondage, sharing desperate looks with each other as they came to the realization that for the first time their bodies were not their own, was the type of moment she always treasured. The Amarin woman could hear the continual soft urgings of the four students, calming them but at the same time leading them towards a bliss they’d never experienced before. The Asian featured futamute breathed softly through her mouth as she glanced at the readings on her desktop screen delivered by the Prostatic Stimulators in each of the newcomers. They were approaching the red. It was time to ratchet things up.

Tulia stifled a smile when black haired Amina arched her neck and moaned loudly, the first to react when she activated the pulses in the Vibrorings they all wore, but within moments her older sister Amira, her daughter Bashira, and her niece Khalilah had found this new level of arousal. And then the latex lengths invading their asses increased the pace at which they sawed in and out of those slippery orifices at her command. Disciplined as they were, this was when Morgana, Thandekja, Nika, and Arabella stopped their motion altogether, allowing the momentum of the North Africans to push them to their own peakings.

“Hump for me Sweetie, slide your wonderful new cock through my fingers,” Morgana murmured nuzzling Amira’s ear, her long

cream blonde locks intermingling with the other’s tweed brown mane. “Faster now, faster, you’re so close, so, so close.”

“Watch your Mother, Khalilah,” Nika suggested as the two locked amber eyes, each a silent plea for release. “She wants to cum, just like you do Baby, yes she does. Yes, you both do. Look, the first little bead of semen, your very first one. It won’t be long now.”

“Oh, that cock feels so good slamming in and out of your ass doesn’t it, Amina,” the dark-skinned apprentice cooed with a smile. “Is this your first time taking something up there? Feels so wonderful doesn’t it? Especially with the cock you now have. All that tingling you get now, it’s like an electric pulse hitting every sensuous nerve in your body again and again, Keep fucking my hand Lover, bring yourself off.”

“That’s right Sweetie, faster now, faster, look at how much you are leaking,” Arabella urged the darker haired girl she held her carnal captive, nibbling on her ear as she whimpered in lust, “Yes, yes, you can feel it can you, you can feel your first orgasm rising. Let it happen Sweetie, Cum for Mommy Arabella, Cum for your Mommy. Cum!” she commanded in a hard whisper as she quickly slipped the milking bulb over the crown of the new futamute’s six inch member.

Tulia gripped the head of the Larsen girl with both hands and grinded her length with vigour as the youngest of the new futamutes erupted with ecstasy. Her initial spurts into the round of the bulb hit with impressive velocity. The other apprentices followed the example of the first and seconds later, one by one first Amira, then Amina, then finally Khalilah found their carnal euphoria. The tanned quartet of immigrants desperately humped upwards, their cocks in the grips of their momentary mistresses, as they spurted thick globs of cream against the upper walls of the curved glass again and again and again. The 34 year old doctor’s own eyes lidded in lust at the scene as she relentlessly pumped the nurse’s head up and down on her pipe and it was only when the others had finally emptied themselves of their first load that she realized that she too just fed the 25 year old her own spunk.

“And the new girls seemed to really like them as well,” Thyra replied hanging up her coat before turning around and seeing the doctor’s aroused state. She chewed her lip and smiled. “Thinking about yesterday?”

“Afraid so,” Tulia nodded unbuttoning her white jacket as the other slowly lowered herself to her knees.


“Seat 17A?” the attractive brunette in the train attendant’s uniform read from the ticket Florianna held. “Just down there on the left. You can put the big stuff here,” she then nodded, indicating the luggage section they stood beside, “and take the carry on with you.”

“My mother should be right behind me,” the 20 year old informed the girl, who was a couple inches taller than her own 5’6”. “She’s in 17B.”

“The aisle seat,” she smiled. “I’ll let her know where to find you.”

This wasn’t Florianna Lombardi’s first trip on this train, but it was her first time running into this attendant. The name on her tag read ‘Venda’. “She was quite pretty,” she thought as she pushed the last of her bags onto the shelf and started down the aisle. Strange amber eyes she had for someone as light in complexion as she was. Oh she was darker than her for certain. Her Egg Mother, the one travelling with her today, was bred from northern Italian and British genes. Her Seed Mom was German. No, she was a veritable ghost compared to the other girl’s peach shading. Still, amber eyes?

She found her seat and plopped down in it, glancing absently out the window at the platform. Christmas had been fun. There had been a lot of movement leading up to it. A lot of Nests had been adjusted or created. That would most likely give all of the contests that normally took place during the Winterfest Cum Drive a new twist and because of the new domestic combinations. She could hardly wait for the live feed broadcast. It was always a big hit at the sorority.

The short futamute was halfway through her junior year at the University of Bergen now studying Biochemistry. Things were starting to get serious. She hoped to land a spot at Creative Research Group once she graduated in a few years, assuming of course all went well scholastically. But it would be a bit more interesting now. Her mother was in line for a position in the area and was going up to finalize it. Because of that, she really couldn’t say much about it but it was why they were travelling together.

“Grab your bag Flori, we’ve been upgraded,” her mother declared in a hushed tone as the train pulled away from the station.

Shaken from her daydreaming she turned and saw her parent and the attendant she had spoken with earlier ... or was it? She looked just like her but something was off. What was it?

“I see you’ve met my twin sister,” the girl grinned spotting the quizzical look on the student’s face. “We get that all the time, Miss Lombardi,” she then revealed to the older woman.

“Oh I know, it was the same when I taught you both at school,” Ortensia recalled. “People had the hardest time telling the two of you apart. You were as bad as the Whatley’s.” The 41 year old then turned back to her daughter. “This is Vanda Matteus, though when I taught her she was Vanda A. The one you must have net earlier was Venda. She was also the first surrogate of her name as well. Rule of thumb dear, Vanda has slightly darker hair. That’s how I did it.”

Grabbing her day bag she fell in line behind the first two and followed them as they went past the luggage section and onto the next car.

“We’ll get your stuff moved once we get you settled in,” Vanda explained as they walked. A second passenger car, then a third, and the dining car, was passed through before they came to one with cabins. Striding to the last two, the attractive brunette turned. “This is us and this is you. We share a bath. Once we saw your name on the booking we decided to splurge. Our shift finishes about halfway through. Until then, enjoy yourselves,” she offered, handing Ortensia the key to the door before leaving.

“Oh this is so much better than coach, Flori,” exclaimed the 41, sliding the door open and pushing inside. At 5’10” the elder Lombardi was tallest of the clan, having outgrown both her Seed Parent Edith Hartley and her Egg Parent, her mother Justina. No one matched the latter’s 38D bra size however, though she and her sister Luisa were close at 37DD. Her own daughter was right behind them as well. “Set your bag down and sit on the bed,” she urged the shorter haired futamute patting the duvet. The arrangement of the room allowed for the occupants to lean against the wall and face the window while sitting on the mattress.

“It was a lot better than sitting in the seats they were in,” Florianna had to admit silently testing the softness of the surface.

“Take off your panties Dear and come sit next to Mommy, let me play with your cock while we watch the world go by,” she suggested. “No one’s around and we’ll have fun. I’ve locked the door,” she grinned conspiratorially.

The curvy girl with the pageboy bob chewed her bottom lip and slowly removed her jacket with a touch of trepidation before reaching under her pleated skirt and hooking her thumbs in her purple panties. Since she had been at university she had developed a firmer grasp on her independence. She had even found herself being more dominant than she had been in the past. The 20 year old had availed herself of toiletry talents of the underclassmen that lived with her at the sorority house. At first it had been a little strange, but she had gotten used to being on top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.