Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 32: Mothers Always Know Best (Part Nine)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32: Mothers Always Know Best (Part Nine) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Babysitter   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Dariella’s hips flexed wildly in her stroller bindings as her clitty was toyed with by the satin clad hand of Sabrina Holloway. The warm milk of Ilyana C Three steadily squirted down her throat in time to the black haired girl’s stroking which in turn was paced by the thick pipe of Sigourney Martineau sawing in and out of her pussy. Meanwhile the platinum haired Quinn C Three thrilled one then the other nipple by idly tracing her finger around each areola. As it was with every time she was cared for, there was a part of her that clung desperately to the person she used to be prior to her arrival on the island. But with each successive journey from who she was then to who she was now, the path between had become smoother, slipperier. Barely a frown crossed her face anymore when someone approached her with a pair of panties wrapped around their grip. Once her clitty felt that first touch, it instinctively rose to feel more of the new sensation and what little resistance she still had trickled away. Dreamy eyed and pliant, the 26 year old sissy felt the flow of the liquid from the second teat she had suckled gradually lessen until with a firm finger her lips were nudged from around it’s pink.

“Such a good girl my little baby is, drinking all of Mommy Ilyana’s milk,” the redhead cooed as she straightened her posture. “Does Baby Dariella want her soother now? Does she need something to suck on? Look Sweetie, look. Mommy Quinn has something nice and big for you to put in your mouth. Nice and big.” The pixie haired blonde had in this time stood up, slid out of her panties, and straddled the carriage allowing the hem of her skirt to ride up her hips and exposing her hard eight inch tool. “Open up Precious, open up for Mommy Quinn’s nice big cock.”

Even as she rode the wave of momentum provided by Mommy Sabrina and Mommy Sigourney, Dariella reflexively moistened her lips with her tongue and allowed the young girl to slide her member’s length in balls deep. As the young girl’s grey eyes lovingly caressed her own green ones, she groaned moments later when her larger freckled classmate’s blue ones peered down as well from over her shoulder and a third squidgy chorus joined the first two. As her mouth was willfully enslaved to the fleshy tube cycling in and out of it, a pair of arms snaked around the body before her, undid the blouse, released the full breasts from their velvet cage, and teased the pink cones of their glory. Mommy Quinn bent her neck back and met Mommy Ilyana’s lips in a deep kiss, the titan red locks of the last cascading down across their faces. In and out, in and out, in and out, up and down, In and out, in and out, in and out, up and down. Mind cloudy with desire, body betrayed by her girly lustfulness Dariella could feel the thickening in her mouth, the thickening in her pussy, and the building in her little clitty too.

Sabrina listened to the councilors discuss the re-organization of the local households as she lightly gripped the little cockette of Baby Dariella. In truth she really didn’t need to move at all. Between her classmate’s thrusting and the curly haired brunette’s lustful humping, her only purpose was to provide a soft sensuous satiny friction to the sissy’s most sensitive flesh. The violet eyed senior, a mix of genetics between her mother Sandra and her long time lover Hera Michaelis, reflected on the changes as they were discussed and approved of. Many were straightforward. She knew her mother had been going over the final proposals for over a week now and suspected everyone else at the table had as well.

There were a couple of last minute changes, there always were. For example Audrée Babineaux, at least since she had been out of the tank, had been the manager at Rattles Daycare. Apparently though she had now taken a new position at Aphrodite’s Salon and Spa and would be moving in with the establishment’s new manager Gwendolyn Eikenboom. When she had been in for a style earlier this year, the woman had filled her to bursting with shit while Bethany Corbett had splattered glob after glob of her cum onto her tits. Later she had fed it all to the young Marlow girl, Poppy. From what she was hearing though, not only was the French woman not going to be the Matron of the Nest, she wasn’t even going to be a parent. In fact she was listed last, framed in pink on the display. “Audrée Babineaux, from Matron to Toilet,” she mused silently. “Wow.”

Her own nest, she was happy to see, hadn’t changed at all. She loved her family just as they were. Beyond her 49 year old mother, it was fairly young in terms of Nest Parents. I mean even she was young for a Matron and she also served as the Med as well. There was Desiree Babineaux, daughter of Audrée, who was 37. She managed the daycare center now. “I wonder if she knows about her Mom?” the 17 year old pondered inwardly. “She’s never mentioned it at home and it looks like this was just tabled today.” Mommy Heike was 27. She had her for Computers on Thursdays in school. They often shopped together so alike were they in figure. That said, her cock was comfortably larger than her own tool and she liked the feel of it in her ass. Lastly was Sakura Swaggart, who was in her first year as a Nest Parent, having recently been a sorority sister in Bergen House. She had replaced Mommy Ronja who had been named as Matron to a newly formed Nest once Sabby’s older Nest Sister Esja had left for university in Aarhus in the fall.

The contractor had a lusciously wide ass for someone as short as she was, no doubt courtesy of her parentage. Both her Egg Mother Samantha Swaggart and her Seed Mother Lucinda Choi had generous hips and they had passed those down to her. That latter had also gifted the construction worker her Asian features and steel blue eyes, while the long wheat blonde hair she had came from the other half of her gene pool. A dutiful daughter, Sabby had already sat beneath the pleasant pillows of her flesh with her lips parted while she was wanked by Mommy Heike. And her cock, slightly thicker than the teacher’s, had ploughed her anal furrow more than once since the summer. She would be leaving for university herself soon, but Mommy Sakura was fast becoming her favourite.

Be that as it may, perhaps the one she would miss the most would be Agnes E One. Such a beautiful girl she was, right out of the tank as well. And so pliant, so willing to be taught. She was certain that was inherited from her Seed Mother Lina Müller. From what Viiva Leppanen told her the woman lay bound and frog-legged in a stall at the riding club for all to use as they might every day. She had her short curls as well, though the young girl’s were russet red thanks to her Egg Mother, Eleanor MacCarthy, the Art Teacher. She was every bit as bottom blessed as her mother and that bode well for the newest child of the brood. Though like the older, the Irish woman was also a bit light up top compared to some and this could also be seen in the 14 year old.

Desirae’s first, Tori, was the sophomore of the Nest. A little taller than she was now, Sabrina had done her due diligence in educating her in the ways of toiletry at school in her first year. She had shared the dark haired futamute among her friends a few times at parties as she had the one that had preceded her Darlene B Three. Wheat blonde, like Mommy Sakura, she outsized her in every way even though she was a year younger. But it was her freckles and green eyes that made her what she was. In fact until Agnes came along, she was the only one who with spots in the Nest. After her first year of tutelage, Darlene helped her with Tori and she helped Darlene find her dominant side. Now as the eldest child she would tease out the same in Tori, setting an example for the 16 year old. But the lesson she would always love giving the most would be the one she would teach her beautiful little Agnes.

“This next one is pretty straightforward,” Savina began as the next new nest went up on the monitor. “Everyone’s known of the pre-existing relationship between Brecklyn Foster and Shelby Garner for some time now. Ever since she and her friends transitioned the Garner girl back into toiletry full time we knew that it would only be a matter of time until they would need to be together again. This shake up gave us the opportunity.”

“Elena Agapova takes over for Ramona Garner as the Matron and bringing her daughter Nika with her,” she further outlined. “Quinnie moves across the park to the Larsen nest,” she added nodding to the shapely blonde who had been luxuriating in the embrace of the larger redhead but now was bent to task as she gripped the frame of the carriage and thrust with vigour. The others at the table glanced over at the four students using the sissy bound in her stroller as a springboard for their lust. She paused in her presentation to allow her colleagues a few seconds to watch the teenagers as their built towards their mutual bliss.

“Cumming ... real ... soon,” Sigourney gasped as she ramped up her motion as well.

“Me ... too,” the freckled daycare center apprentice groaned feeling the walls of the blonde’s anal canal squeeze rhythmically as she joined her in ecstasy.

A sudden hiss betrayed the fact that Dariella was wetting her nappies and then spurts of her own cream fountained up from beneath Sabrina’s satin smothering, causing the senior’s semi permanent smirk to widen into a grin. This in turn triggered the first and her moan joined the chorus of the others when she filled the sissy’s quivering tunnel with her seed.

The 54 year old blonde noted that the Holloway girl was the only one not currently getting her dick wet. She’d have to make a point of remedying that situation. After allowing for a few more seconds of voyeurism she turned back to the others, cleared her throat, and pushed on. “Brecklyn is 27 so is a year out from being able to bring a daughter home.”

“True,” Sandra interjected reluctantly re-focusing and swiping on her tablet having switched seats with Fjola Engblom. “But she has no one in this year’s tanks. Meredith does though. She’s calling her Kuvali.”

“Kuvali?” pondered Ellery Dauber

“It means midnight water lily in Sanskrit,” the wheat blonde researcher informed the other.

For her part the Swedish psychologist now pushed three slippery fingers in and out of Nandi Yeboah’s rosebud while Hera jacked the 14 year old at a matching cadence, holding her head close to her breast so her Seed Daughter could nourish from it as she did. Even sitting a few feet away 49 year old couldn’t help but stiffen unable to banish the rising and falling of young dark hips from the corner of her eye. It’s not like she had much choice. In the other direction lay four young futamutes and a sissy clinging to orgasmic catharsis. Never mind the pair slowly succumbing to the tempting touches across from her. The room was starting to develop the familiar stink of lust. A quick glance around told the lab administrator that the scent wasn’t just emanating from the most obvious sources. But she had to smile inwardly at Savina’s look of expectation. The woman would not be forestalled.

“The Foster girl does have one the following year though,” the British scientist reported, adjusting her glasses. “Cute as a button from the latest imaging. Apparently, she is calling her Kiwi.” This last inspired a scattering of mirth throughout the group. “Alma is Seed Mother to one of the surrogates we have coming and then has another option two years later,” she finished referring to the last parent of the Nest, Alma Engblom, who was also the Med. It sounds like she is going to take that one.”

“I suggested we bring Melody D One along with Brecklyn when we moved her,” Marlena divulged as she continued her ministrations on the young Greenwood girl. “It seems the two have grown quite close quite quickly and we like to encourage that kind of thing, especially with surrogates.” She peered into the dreamy violet eyes of Juniper and smiled. “Perhaps you’ll meet lovely Melody at school Sweetie. She really is quite beautiful and she’ll be in the same grade you are.”

“I’m not seeing any notes here from any of you so I’m assuming we are all good?” the Basov woman looked around and nodded. “Moving on.”


“Fancy meeting you here,” Gloria Markwell called out to Karlina Zimmerman when she pulled up outside of the gym on a bike with her twin nieces Adalida and Adalira following close behind. The two redheads, seniors at LPI, were first line wingers on the hockey team, a side that the tall volunteer firefighter helped coach.

“The girls wanted to get in some pedaling then a bit of work on the abs,” the shorthaired futamute conversed. “Sequoia should be along shortly.”

“You three make a great line,” the blonde complimented. “This year’s squad looks really strong. A lot better than the sorry bunch I played for,” she added with a smile.

“Before my time,” the other replied. “We were pretty good though.”

“There she is!” declared Adalida, spotting the flowing dark hair of the team’s top pivot as she bombed down the hill from the park on her mountain bike.

“Hey aren’t those the Connolly’s bikes?,” Piper squinted looking at the four others in the rack.

“Yeah, that’s Ruby’s, and that one’s Colleen’s. I recognize those two anyway,” Adalira confirmed taking off her helmet and shaking out her long wavy ginger hair.

“Any update on Ilyana?” the assistant coach queried. “Last I heard she had been shanghaied by Sandra Holloway to babysit Baby Dariella.” She turned to Gloria. “We were supposed to be four but it seems our goalie might not make it.”

“I’m getting one now Aunt Karlina,” Adalida reported with an amused smile, fiddling with one of her braided pigtails as she turned her phone sideways and shared the view with the others.”Looks like she has set her phone on something.”

The two watched as slammed her eight inch tool in and out of Quinn C Three anal crevice while the latter madly thrust her own member through the lips of the sissy bound in the stroller beneath them. Sigourney Martineau was plundering her willing boypussy with her pipe and Sabrina Holloway encircled the little girl’s clitty in her pantied hand letting her hump vigourously into the satin. One by one they gave up their creamy prizes to those that beckoned them from their loins as their collective bliss danced and swirled together.

“I dunno. Kinda looks like she getting her reps, Coach.” Adalira shrugged, a comment which sent her twin into a fit of laughter.

“What’s going on?” the black haired hockey player puffed as she pulled up hearing the outburst.

“Never mind, let’s go inside,” the oldest Zimmerman muttered, rolling her eyes as she started towards the door.

The tall futamute fell into step with the blonde lab worker and the girls chatted amongst themselves following behind.

“Looks like there a few folks in here today,” the Markwell woman noted as they stepped into the main hall. “What were you hoping to use?”

“Free weights, some of the ropes, the aerobics balls mostly,” the mechanic related stripping off her volunteer fireman’s windbreaker. “Willie should be in there already,” she added referring to her only daughter as she looked around. “She had a shift today. I let her know we were on our way just over a half hour ago. There she is.”

The black haired Zimmerman girl was leaning against the bar with Thabisa Wyndham slurping the last of a pineapple smoothie when she saw her mother enter the gym with Gloria Markwell and three members of the hockey team in tow. “Perfect timing,” she commented setting the cup down on the counter and nudging the South African/Belgian bred trainer.

“And a little rounded too,” her curly haired superior noticed as her eyes settled on the two blondes that accompanied them. “Come on,” she smiled and started towards the group with the apprentice.

“Hey Mom,” Wilhelmina greeted snuggling into her full figured parent for a kiss that stiffened both. “We’ve been waiting for you. Hey Miss Markwell, Piper.”

“We’re already working with Ruby, I’m guessing you want to get in on that?” the 28 year old inquired.

“That sounds like a good idea,” agreed the assistant coach. “Did Colleen get in for her physio?”

“She’s down the hall now with Marcia,” the trainer informed her leading the group further in. “Loretta is lending a hand there. Did you want to join us?” she then asked the turquoise eyed scientist and her daughter.

“Why not Mom?” the younger shrugged with sideways grin at her classmate. With that the pair slid into place as the rest followed the dark skinned futamute wearing the hairband.

“We’ve had her on new piece of equipment for a while now,” the Wyndham woman explained. “We haven’t checked in for a bit though.”

A wave of murmurs passed through the teenagers as they walked past the carnal fecality taking place on the pilates mats. A thoroughly muddied figure they recognized as Katriane Connolly lay restrained on her back with her legs folded over her body. Her jaws stretched to receive an endless tube of filth from Aryana Habib who worked in the front office at school. Jamila Faheem had hardened once more and was plundering the ass of Willow Ellesmere at the other end of her body. With each thrust from behind the latter’s midsection propelled the waste coiling out of the senior’s ass further up her body. In doing so the Canadian’s breasts enveloped the 17 year old’s spurting cock and her face slid up and down in her mushy cleavage providing the blonde with a source of sustenance. Her Persian counterpart in response to her feeding had gripped her tool and was milking her seed onto the shitty exodus in time with her own pillaging.

Just a couple mats over the long body of young Daisy Thibodeaux was similarly positioned. Hailey Habib and Blakely Flinders were kneeling on either side of her scooping up the sludge that she was pushing out and massaging it into her skin. At the same time Calida Sandoval lovingly jacked her cream onto her young breasts as Ila Agarwal, whose crevice had formed a seal on the girl’s mouth forced her incessant swallow. Finally further on the recently blonde now completely slimy brunette Eirwen B One lay beneath the generous orbs of the law teacher Charlotte Thibodeaux. She beamed proudly at the efforts of her little girl as she fed another of the same age her fudgy excess. She was somewhat taken by surprise when one hand of Didi Flinders looped around her waist and found her thick nine inches while a second pushed a large handful of shit into her mouth. Her eyes glazed over slightly and a second followed the first, then suddenly the crevice of Frances Connolly descended upon her face. Her throat began to flex and her pipe duly beaded under the manual caress of the older futamute. Meanwhile the 14 year old’s smaller member was offering up it’s glory again and again as her anal furrow was ploughed by Bonnie Lockart’s cock which was nearly as large as the one she had taken earlier. Moments later the larger flesh joined the smaller in it’s pearly exuberance.

“They do look like they are enjoying themselves over there,” Sequioa commented craning her neck as they passed

“Some of them look like they’re dropping weight,” Adalira observed wryly. “Others ... not so much.”

“She’s here all week folks,” chuckled her twin, “try the veal.” A ripple of mirth passed through the others with the retort.

“I almost want to get in there and join them,” Karlina pondered.

“I think we may have something even better for you and the girls,” Thabisa suggested as she lead the party around the corner. “We just got it in a week ago from EID. They’re going to deliver two more next month.”

“Yes, yes, I can see that you have,” the hockey coach purred feeling her heat rise within at the sight of Ruby Connolly restrained in an exercise vehicle she had not seen at the gym before. At 5’11” she was one of the taller futamutes in town and her figure did her height justice. Lusciously curved with 37DD breasts, a 24 inch waist, and 38 inch hips, the others all knew these things were not the best part of auburn brown haired woman’s charms. With a smile she undid the tie on her jogging pants and released her thick 11 inch cock from the confines of her clothing. “She looks so angelic all bound and waiting to serve like that,” she reflected as a bead of pre-ejaculate formed on the crown of her beast.

“She’s already being pumped too,” Adalida pointed out looking under the platform, “though nothing is coming out yet.”

“Once Mom told us you were on your way we thought it best we make her wait for that,” Wilhelmina revealed.

“That’s a nice sized dildo you are using there,” the other twin smirked, “but mine’s bigger.”

“By all means, grease up girl,” the trainer urged nodding towards the lubricant on the side table. “I’m sure Ruby here won’t mind a bit. Willie pull the anal arm and give ‘Lida some room.”

“What have you got her breathing through the mask?” Gloria queried.

“Aphrodium on a direct feed,” the Wyndham woman reported. “But I think she has had enough now,” she added unclipping the mask from the head brace. “Sit here coach,” she then directed sliding a rounded seat into place on a pair of tracks. She watched the short haired Amazon slide into place with her pipe pointed straight at the 15 year old’s slackened jaw and caressed the girl’s short copper red hair and cooed “Look Ruby, a nice big cock for you to suck on Sweetie.” With that she pushed a button on the side panel and the form fitting leather the Zimmerman woman was mounted on began a leisurely to and for motion causing her member to slide through the dazed girl’s lips. “I’ve set it to gradually lengthen it’s run in and out and then quicken the pace. She soon be taking it all and once she does it will start to speed up. The neck piece has a built in collar. I’ve got it set for feces now, but we can adjust it if you wish.”

“No, that’s fine,” the Amazonian brunette dismissed good naturedly. “I’m sure we’ll get around to that too.”

Adalida groaned as she sunk her meat into the pliant rosebud of her younger teammate. “I haven’t had her ass since the Rookie Nookie party. I’d forgotten how good it felt.”

“I’m sure the feeling is mutual,” the 28 year old replied watching more of the massive pipe disappear bit by bit into the sophomore’s mouth with each machine induced thrust.


“So this is the break room,” Akila Reeves gestured to Avionna Magellin as they passed the double glass doors. “There a couple a fridges, microwaves, and toaster ovens and the like, though it doesn’t get used as often for food prep as you’d think. Most of us go over to the park and get something from the containers or send one of the girls up front to do that.” That there were five others walking the through the town hall with the Chief of Staff was due to the fact that she was dealing with some recent adjustments to staff. The tall blonde she was showing around had been angling for a position with the local government for a while having spent the previous two years since she returned with the LPA as one of their drivers. That she was a first responder because of that was definitely a plus on her resume.

“This will be a lot different from driving a bus, an ambulance, or one of the tanker trucks,” the shorter Contessa Whatley cracked. “You actually won’t get hemorrhoids from sitting down here. Not that you’ll be doing a lot of that working under me. I plan to have you on the road more often than not. I like having a tall woman representing our financial interests aboard.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” the amber eyed 31 year old nodded. “Travel is something I’m quite familiar with. As you know I was a flight attendant for four years after graduation.”

“Rest assured there won’t be many cross continent hops while your daughter is in school here,” the 58 year old detailed. “We’ll keep it local. Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Northern Germany. I know how important that time is for a parent.”

“We all do,” the redhead agreed looping an arm around her youngest. “It’s why I made sure to find Nabby here a place with the apprentices.”

“She’s done well for herself since she has been at the town hall,” the older futamute complemented reaching in and fondling the junior’s exposed thick six inch pipe in a leisurely fashion. The Asian featured teenager’s hips reflexively thrust forward slightly at the touch as her breath caught momentarily.

“What do you think so far Sameera?” the Reeves woman asked the darker skinned figure opposite her in the hallway. A little taller that she was, she cut a striking figure with her long chestnut brown hair done up in a crown braid. “You’ve been in town longer but this but this is your first time behind the curtain here as well.”

“Well, taking over Energy was a bit of a surprise,” the Egyptian replied giving Romy Berenger an affectionate squeeze.”I had heard there were problems there and that you needed a replacement, but I was under the impression you had found one. And then I got your phone call late last night.” She thought back to that conversation momentarily.

“We’re going to give you Romy Berenger as your second,” the Reeves woman had told her. “She is a bit of a special case for us. She is the main reason we had to replace the old Energy Admin. We really like her here. She’s always worked hard and been eager to serve when called upon, but the woman you’re replacing abused that. She was even talking about leaving the island for a bit. Needless to say, no one thought that was a smart move, her out there on her own. She needs to feel loved and cared for again. Given your work with the Baby Bulls and the others that passed through the doors of the Processing Plant I can think of no one better for this. The further bonus here is you won’t remind her of anyone she has seen here on a daily basis, you’re new. It gives her a clean break. Some advice, bring her twin Remy in. Those two have always been very close.”

“Yeah, I got tipped off that what I had planned was going to fall through,” lamented the Chief of Staff bringing the new Energy Administrator back to the present. “But I talked to several of the senior staff and several mentioned your name as someone who was ready for a bigger challenge. And Abriana, your old boss in Reversion couldn’t talk you up enough. She hates to lose you but understands why. That’s what convinced me. She’s not one to blow smoke up someone’s ass.”

“Who did you get to replace me over there?” the other new hire probed.

“We actually pulled two from the front, the Crandall sisters, Ramira and Renata,” the redhead divulged.

“They are kind of a package deal those two,” the big breasted Foreign Trade Administer filled in. “Where Ramira goes, Renata inevitably follows.”

“It just didn’t feel right to split them up,” Akila continued. “Technically Ramira is your replacement, but Renata will be busy enough. You know how much paperwork there is over there.”

“Sure I’ve met them,” the Nabil woman nodded sliding her arm down and unbuckling the belt of the redhead she held close as she talked. “And you’re right. Ramira is the more capable of the pair. I think they’ll do fine. Oh, here we are,” she exclaimed softly smooching the shorter freckled woman on the forehead as she slid her hand around her rapidly stiffening cock. “I thought you had the look of a horny little minx when I first saw you Romy, I did. Does my horny little girl want to cum. Does she want to cum with lovely little Nabila? Does she?” she asked noticing that the Whatley woman had folded the 16 year old into her cleavage so she could nurse on one of her massive breasts as she jacked her. “Is my little girl thirsty too?” the Egyptian asked shrugging one of her own nipples out from under her cardigan and blouse then turning her head towards it. “There we go,” she cooed when she felt the Berenger woman’s lips wrap themselves around her right areola.

Avionna slid in and deftly lowered the shorter redhead’s jeans to the ground and helped her step out of them. Then, pulling a bottle of lubricant from her purse, she poured a generous helping down the freckled girl’s stock before handing it to the Chief of Staff and stepping back.

Akila smiled inwardly at the new assistant’s instinctive behavior as she followed suit with her daughter’s smaller tool. Handing the bottle back she looped an arm around her waist and leaned back against the wall, bringing the leggy blonde with her. “She’ll fit in well here,” she predicted silently as she watched Nabila Reeves and Romy Berenger watch each other nurse and hump their glistening cocks through slippery fingers on their way to orgasm in the middle of the hallway.

The 26 year old felt the latte skinned woman who now cuddled her gently remove her glasses and fold her a little tighter to her bosom with one hand while maintaining her stroking rhythm with the other. At first she had been surprised at her touch, that she would do such a thing to someone she had just met in front of others. Only her sister Remy was that forward publically and of course they came out of their tanks the same day. But this older futamute had gathered her in, offering her sanctuary in a place she had come to dread. “This, what was happening now, was so unlike what she was used to whenever Silje Bergfors had been around,” she thought as her hips swayed at the behest of those urging fingers on her cock. “This felt so much warmer to her, so much, more safer. With her, there had been nothing but a cold wind of dominance. No thought was ever given to her needs by the tall Norwegian. She wasn’t even in her department but somehow she always found a way to place the two of them in the building alone somewhere. This was so much different than that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.