Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 30: Mothers Always Know Best (Part Seven)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30: Mothers Always Know Best (Part Seven) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Babysitter   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

The five of them paused next to the entrance of the hallway that lead past the offices and to Driftwood Creations at the other end of the building momentarily before making their way towards the rest of the carnal fray. The Welsh blonde Rhianna Moore towered over them all at 6’2”, even the dark-skinned girl next to her Nadia F Four, though the fact that her dreads were done up in a bun gave the illusion of similar height. Enfolded in her right arm was Erato Vasilakis, a luscious 15 year old blonde with large doe eyes whose hips currently wavered slightly. Helping the senior with the sophomore was Florence Markwell, her generous rounds the envy of nearly everyone in the group, her turquoise eyes flashing a subtle nurturing mirth. Between the four was a small dolly loaded with a series of well made panels and other parts that betrayed no purpose unassembled. Finally standing in front of all of them was the one who had announced their presence by greeting Agnes Markwell, Bobbi Jo Noonan. The grey eyed strawberry blonde didn’t quite have the curves of the two older futamutes, but then again, she was also five inches shorter than the first and over 10 years younger than the latter.

The lawyer’s daughter strutted towards the two eldest in the room, a mischievous smirk playing across her face as the other fell in behind her. “Theresa,” she greeted clasping the other’s hand in both her own, “it’s been quite a while since we actually met in person.”

“Yes, yes it has,” the 64 year old returned. “How are you settling in here?”

“Oh, she didn’t tell you?” Clara Manley interjected. “She’ll be living under my roof, just like Agnes.”

“They’ve put me in a nest along the escarpment, this side of the preserve. So how far away is that from me? From the girls?” the former Den Mother queried.

“You’ll be able to look into our backyard from there,” the younger grinned. “We’re down the switchback from you.”

“We’re a block over and down a ways on the other side of the road, Mom,” Florence communicated. “It will be a five minute walk to Agnes.”

“Painter is good friends with Hwa-Young Kim, who also is a part of our little clan,” the Australian detailed.

“Well, now she’ll have even more reason to visit,” Theresa smiled before turning to the tall Welsh woman. “So what exactly is this?”

“It’s a little something I’ve been working on for the past month,” Rhianna began nodding to the two apprentices who braked the dolly and started removing the various pieces from the platform. “B.J. actually gave me the idea for it. The girls over at CRG and Hydroponica developed a rapid growth genetic treatment for trees some years back and we are just now getting our first timber from the nurseries we have in Venezuela.”

“I heard about that,” the older Markwell nodded, “but I guess even with something along those lines results would take time.”

“Exactly,” the six foot futamute agreed. “To date they’ve been able to quaduple the speed at which the trees reach maturity. This first shipment that arrived in October was made up of Mahogany and Burmese Teak. They normally take 20-25 years. Apparently these were planted in 2017.”

“That could have far reaching implications for re-forestation down the line,” Florence uttered after a low whistle.

“The girls who developed it certainly hope so,” the Moore woman divulged. “They are still working on the formula from what I’ve been told, trying to put together something that is no so species specific.”

“You still haven’t told us what this is,” the turquoise eyed decorator prodded good naturedly.

“You’re right, but I will show you now,” she smiled before turning once more to the two students. “Why don’t put our creation together. Use Briar here.”

“Oh no, not Briar,” Bobbi Jo interjected chewing her bottom lip mischievously. “Agnes. Let’s use Agnes.”

“It is her first day,” Clara pondered.

The Noonan girl looked to the two older futamutes expectantly.

“Painter,” Theresa called out. “Do you think you can bring your Aunt Agnes over here?”

“Sure Mom,” the 16 year old grinned helping the shorter blonde to her feet. “Clothes?” she then asked, looking towards the older group.

“She won’t need them,” the strawberry blonde 27 year old replied with a smirk.

Piece by piece the three teenagers removed the newest staffer’s attire leaving a trail of across the floor that ended with her soaked panties as they guided the gently thrusting blue eyed futamute to the others, her cock having stiffened once more.

“Just as I remembered you Baby, just as I remembered,” cooed the Noonan girl. “Turn around now, sit down right here,” she instructed the 33 year old. “Here let me take those,” she offered removing her fogged up glasses. “You can’t see anything through them anyway.”

No sooner was Agnes Markwell sitting on the rounded half moons that had been snapped into place on the dolly platform, than a pair of straps were applied to pin her thighs in place.

“Wait ... what-” she protested but between the three who had ushered her over, the fourth who had been standing next to the shop’s proprietor, and the two apprentices from next door the curvy golden blonde didn’t stand a chance.

One by one Nadia and Erato instructed Tovi, Painter, Sienna, and Briar as the six attached parts of the apparatus to the base and to the woman becoming trapped within the framework. Her ass cheeks were pulled apart, her legs bound to a pair of extended tongues and then slowly folded up back against her. Her arms were then tied at elbow and wrist and pushed up next to her ankles. Finally her head was tilted back and fitted into a framework that kept it in place, before her dental plates were removed and replaced by a wooden oral spreader of golden brown.

“That is some really nice carpentry Rhianna,” Theresa complimented the taller strawberry blonde as the latter attached an IV feed to the back of Agnes’s left hand. “What are you working with there?”

“Thanks,” she answered before going into more detail. “The main boards, the reddish brown ones, are mahogany. The trim, knobs and the like, the golden brown stuff, that’s teak. Nadia actually ran the lathe on a couple of the last ones, the cock ring is hers.”

“It’s too bad you couldn’t construct it entirely out of wood,” Florence lamented as she watched the device being assembled

around her younger sibling.

“I sympathize but it wouldn’t have been practical,” the carpenter continued watching the six girls slide the main motor into place on a pair of runners beneath the platform before closing the cover behind it. “For mechanisms, metal and synthetics are simply better. The best I can do is keep them hidden so as not to spoil the aesthetic. Ta,” she murmured when Erato handed her the control module, itself built into a wooden container matching the larger structure being assembled. Pressing a button, she tested the motor below listening to it quietly whir as it became active before turning it off again.

A wide flexible band was fastened around the midsection of the younger of the two Markwell sisters by her niece and her bespectacled artist friend as the two chattered excitedly with the other girls.

“When you first wheeled this over, I had no idea what this was, but now I’m starting to get the picture,” the honey brown haired 16 year old enthused as she looked at her increasingly trapped aunt.

“It isn’t very apparent what it is when it is not assembled,” the dreadlocked senior pointed out, “which I think is part of it’s charm.”

“The person you are putting inside of it doesn’t see it coming until it is far too late,” Bobbi Jo interjected with a nurturing smile overhearing the conversation while gently caressing her former Kristianand colleague’s hair.

““I just like building things,” Erato grinned elbow to elbow with her school classmate Briar.

“Me too,” the other echoed darting in with her head and smooching the blonde’s cheek as the two sophomores secured a pair of wooden plates on the inside of the knees and then to a telescopic metal piece between them which was seemed to be powered by a line leading below.

“It does look like quite a bit of thought went into this,” Tovi pondered pausing to stand back to take in the various possible functions of the entire structure. “I can guess where this is supposed to go, but I’m not quite sure where to attach it,” she then commented presenting a very convincing mahogany facsimile of a 12 inch cock some 10 inches in girth.

“Oh, here,” Nadia smirked reaching out with her hand. “I also need that small base and the arm there.”

“That’s a really big one,” the youngest surrogate gushed, her widening turquoise eyes betraying her Markwell heritage.

“Rhianna said she had it modeled after Aldona Castillo’s cock,” the dark skinned senior informed the rest.

“The lady who runs The Mahogany Lounge?” Sienna probed.

“One and the same,” the black haired girl nodded attaching a wide spandex belt around the waist of the shorter futamute.

“We were there for breakfast earlier,” Painter revealed. “Well, brunch really, they’re not open before 11 and we were one of the first through the door.”

“Who?” The Noonan woman cut in once more.

“The entire family,” the youngest Markwell detailed. “Grandma, Mom, Aunt Gloria, Aunt Agnes, Piper, and me.”

“They have a very good menu there from what I remember,” the 27 year recalled.

“They do, we all ate lots,” the junior replied standing up next to the taller futamute.

“That’s good to know,” she smiled once more turning her focus to the upturned face of the restrained golden blonde. As she continued soothing her counterpart by running her fingers through her hair, some of her own, strawberry blonde fading into honey blonde towards the ends, fell across her face. The honey brown haired 16 year old reached in and curled the escaped strands back around the older one’s ear before allowing the other’s free arm to pull her in close. She felt her hardened tool pushing against the hip of the recent hire as an insistent tongue pushed past her lips and a finger traced the crack of her ass through her clothing. Cheek to cheek the duo once more turned their attention to the third they had over the past few hours been (re)training in subservience while the rest rose from their collective crouches having finished their task.

“This is working out well,” Theresa murmured to Florence as she watched Bobbi Jo Noonan and Painter bond over the bound body of her third daughter.

“Yes, Mom, yes it is,” the golden beige haired 39 year old agreed quietly. “They seemed to get along well before, but I think dominating Agnes will bring them even closer together.”

“I think we are ready for the largest piece,” Rhianna announced, “and some instructions.”

“And a demonstration too I hope,” Bobbi Jo prompted with a grin.

“All in good time,” the 6’2” blonde chuckled as she worked the controls on the hand held console adjusting the position of the bound Markwell woman.

“Here it is,” Clara declared holding what looked to be the front plate of the entire apparatus. Mainly mahogany, like the rest but with finely detailed trim in teak, it had three holes that more or less lined up with the cock and areolas of the person inside the structure as well as a rounded middle between the upper and lower ports.

“While the rest is more or less adjustable, the covers, they need to be made to spec,” the Moore woman explained starting the the plunging of the slippery vibrating dildo in and out of Agnes’ ass. “Which is handy as all you need is a different one for a different girl, the rest is modular. The belt is on a spacial governor. Once it has reached a certain length due to stomach expansion. The spools on either side will reel it in tightening it around her waist at the same time the dildo in her ass retreats allowing Agnes here to fill up the reservoir with her shit. Once empty, the belt will loosen, the dildo will re-insert itself, and the process will start over.”

“I’ve only seen that at the Processing Plant,” the 50 year old Australian enthused whistling lowly.

“Guilty as charged,” the Welsh carpenter confessed. “I didn’t say the ideas were original.”

“But the combining of them are,” the Noonan girl pointed out, “and the portability of the entire thing. People will be able to take this anywhere.”

“That will surely have it’s advantages,” Theresa agreed smiling down at her increasingly desperate daughter whose facial expression revealed a new understanding in what was to come.

Nadia took the cover panel from the proprietor of Wall, Windows, and Floors, and fitted it in place as Rhianna made a couple fine adjustments to the positioning of the body beneath to line up the holes as needed. Agnes’s nine inch pole poked though the bottom orifice, the ring on it’s base creating a seal. Once in place the senior slid a teak milking sleeve with a clear bulbous end down over top and attached it to the ring. At the same time Erato and Briar each fastened nipple milkers to the pink nubs protruding from the upper holes in the plate, the latter at the former’s instruction.

“The nice thing about the cock nozzle is that it is quite adjustable,” the structure’s green eyed designer revealed. “As it is it will pump the cum from Agnes into the tank to the side here. But you can, if you wish, take off the headpiece and have her spurt all over the floor. Or further, remove the sleeve entirely and do it yourself. The seal on the front will remain in place.” And with that, she adjusted the controls, eliciting a moan from the blue eyed blonde, and mechanical masturbation of the restrained futamute began. Moments later similar pulses descended upon her captured areolas and her eyes glazed over.

A second series of controls were adjusted and a blue fluid began working it’s way up the thin line all knew lead to the IV feed attached to the Theresa’s youngest daughter. “Lastly,” the taller strawberry blonde announced producing a beautifully crafted toilet seat from her satchel that she had kept hidden until now. “Theresa, I think you should have the honours. There are four places it snaps into place, here, here, here and here. Those connect to the weighted activation sequence you see in some Cradle models, though these controls can override that.”

“I’d be honoured,” the 64 year old replied accepting the proffered item. Carefully installing the round, she smiled down on the distressed face within, jaws pried open by the oral spreader, and kissed her forehead. “There we go Sweetie. Time to show everyone what you do best.,” she whispered before turning back to the Welsh futamute. “I think it is time for a demonstration, Miss Moore,” the eldest Markwell proposed. “And as it’s designer, I think it is only appropriate that you be the one to carry it out.”

“Gladly,” she smiled, kicking off her shoes, unbuckling her belt and letting her jeans fall to the floor before lowering her panties.

“Such a lovely ass she has doesn’t she?” the Noonan girl gushed to one she regularly used as a toilet at her former job. “She’s even bigger than me.”

“38 inches,” grinned the Moore woman turning off the controls as she settled down onto the mahogany and teak round which in turn activated all of the moving parts once more.

“I started her build the moment she was strapped into that thing,” the former Den Mother in formed the others. “She’ll saturate naturally, but she won’t cum until I let her.”

“Good to know,” Rhianna nodded. As the others looked on in anticipation the 6’2” carpenter pulled her cheeks a bit further apart, settled so her rosebud was about an inch away from the upturned lips of Agnes Markwell, sighed, and then let her petals bloom, giving birth to a thick snake of soft sludge that slid effortlessly downwards into the mouth below.


“Oh there you are, just in time too,” Marcia Bellinger greeted, looking up from the restrained blonde girl methodically devouring a steady flow of shit and seeing the tall figure of Harper Whatley behind the Flinders twins at the door. “Come in, come in. As you can see girls, Colleen here is right in the middle of her therapy and she’s doing quite well.” The milking sleeve on the 16 year old’s cock was deliberately siphoning glob after glob of thick white goo from her thick nine inch tool as the third person in the room, Loretta Whatley, the niece of the 6’0 blonde, sawed her even larger piece in and out of her classmate’s ass. “But with your help, I think we can get her to do even better.”

A muffled moan drifted up from the headpiece that pinned the Irish girl’s skull in place as the physiotherapist absently caressed her hair. “Yes, yes, I know eating shit makes you cum so much doesn’t it Sweetie? Mmmmmmm, so yummy, so nice and slimy going down and all that lovely cream you have inside of you just geysering up from your beautiful pole. Mmmmmmm.” She then looked back to her colleague and the youngest futamutes in the room. “Girl’s you’ll need to shed those yoga pants and anything you have underneath for this next part,” she instructed. “Once you’ve done that, Bristol why don’t you come over

here and stand right here in front of me. Harper why don’t you take Brooklyn to the other side of the table opposite the two of us.”

The two Flinders girls eager to help ‘play doctor’ quickly stepped out of their shoes, stripped off their spandex and the panties beneath before pausing, looking at each other, grinning, and mutually deciding to completely disrobe. Two giggly 14 year olds slid into place in front of their minders and looked expectantly towards the Bellinger woman for further guidance.

“If you’ll notice girls, Colleen’s breasts are quite full right now,” Marcia pointed out positioning Bristol in front of her, reaching down for a bottle of lubricant and squirting a glob on her free hand. “That’s because part of the mixture she has been inhaling is Aphrodium, maybe one of your Mommies told you about it? Aphrodium makes a girl like Colleen here want to spurt and spurt, it makes her long for someone to suck on her nipples. I’m sure she would love it if you did that for her right now,” she smiled as she gently applied pressure to the back of the freshman’s skull and began jacking her. “There are two of you and two lovely breasts, one for each of you.”

The physiotherapist flashed a glance upwards to see that the trainer opposite had followed her lead. “There we go, nurse now my Babies, drink Colleen’s lovely milk,” she cooed as the junior squirmed slightly in her bonds and moaned at the new touch. Once more the Bellinger woman dropped her hand and grabbed the nozzle leading to one of the two portable milking units she had placed beneath the massage table earlier. “Legs apart, nice straight backs now girls, we must stretch those hamstrings,” she coached as together they slid the cylinders over the hard five inch cocks of the two young brunettes. Moments later the two pumps whirred up and twin mechanical masturbations replaced the manual ones as each girl mewled around the areolas they were suckling on.

Marcia and Harper quickly greased up their own hardened meat and pushed their fingers past the petals of the young rosebuds before them preparing the way for larger things. They shared a smile with each other and the latter’s niece, the waves of her strawberry blonde pixie riding her motion while she ploughed the furrow that was Colleen Connolly’s ass. The pair pried apart the nubile cheeks of the two 14 year olds, and slowly pressed forward, pushing their steely prongs in until their balls rested on the edge of carnal canyons. The older Whatley pulled out her phone and adjusted the setting on each of the twin’s collars to activate when sensing Mesmermammillan.

Gripping the hips of the Flinders girls they leaned in, their breasts pinning the two in place, and fell into the comfortable fucking pace being set by the three cock nozzles, matched by the junior at the other end of the table. Squeals and groans erupted from the two grey eyed futamutes and each redoubled their efforts to extract sustenance from the nipples of the bound blonde girl. Surrendering to their mutual lust heir young members spurted forth their own creamy jism with each plunge of the large fleshy prongs delving deep within as the Connolly girl’s stomach slowly began to bulge.


At 59 years old, Mildred Greenwood had come to believe she could no longer be surprised by what might happen to her in life. To be certain, the passing of her sister Libby four years ago was a loss in both her life and that of the woman’s daughter and granddaughter but it wasn’t unexpected. Cancer is a cruel mistress so went the saying. But she was different from her. Libby was a high flying bureaucrat in Strasbourg and her life was stapled to that power centre. Her daughter Lenora, on the other hand, sub-contracted herself out as an environmental researcher specializing in forestry which had her stationed in remote locales for extended periods of time. It had fallen on Libby and Mildred to raise Juniper, the child she gave birth to out of wedlock when she was but 16 years old, since she had graduated six years ago. Two years later it had fallen to her and her alone.

To be sure, she also earned her paycheck through the European Parliament, but she was not wed to it nearly as much as her sister. So she made a decision. Lenora might not be able take Juniper to whatever far reaches of the Earth she was camped out in, but she herself wasn’t tied down. Not really. There was no reason she couldn’t move the two of them closer to wherever her niece’s work took her and make it easier for her to be a bigger part of her daughter’s life. After all, her skills were transferable. When the former took on a three year project in the wilds of Finland she started looking north. Several possibilities reached out to her when she put her CV online but she had to worry more than just herself. There was also Juniper to consider. Wherever it was she moved to had to have a highly rated educational system and a solid community to raise a teenage girl in. She thought back to the video call that had convinced her that she had found the right place.

“What did you think of our little movie?” Savina Basov asked over the screen. The blonde woman, nearly as old as she was in charge of finding the right mix of personalities for what they called ‘Nests’ Beside her was her assistant a pretty girl with Native American heritage by the name of April Stormwater. Other her other side were two more. The first, younger but fuller figured with cream soda blonde hair, was Oriana Jeffers, who ran housing in the community. The last, shorter than all of the others by a few inches but for all of that curvier than even the last, was Radomila Zidlicky who was responsible for connecting people with jobs, or as they referred to them, placements. With black hair and green eyes, it had been with her that she had first spoken. When she had let slip that, among the other listings, she herself was in the market for an assistant, the conversation had taken a turn.

“Quite informative,” she answered before sipping her coffee. “Your community’s record on education is quite impressive too I might add. I had no idea that a place the size of Libereco could produce that many scholars in that many fields. I wouldn’t have believed it at all if it weren’t for the fact that all of your girls studied abroad and in multiple countries at that. Which brings me to my next question. Where are all then men?”

“Our woman do not seem to produce them,” Radomila revealed. “And we’ve been here for almost 100 years now. As you can see we have a renowned genetics lab on the island. They believe it has something to do with the water table.”

“The girls over at the lab have been studying this phenomenon for quite some time,” a new arrival interjected as she arrived with coffee for the rest. “As you know, we practice planned communal population here through an advanced form of ectogenesis.”

“I saw that,” Mildred nodded. “Is it true that none of you have reproductive organs anymore? Am I understanding that correctly?”

“Yes and no,” Oriana answered cryptically. “By the way, this is my niece Magnolia,” she introduced indicating the hefty young woman with mahogany red hair and grey eyes. The girl had all of the girth and possibly more of Radomila but the height of the other three. “She is the assistant to the Futagen Program Administrator.”

“That is what you call the girls born through echtogenesis?” the 59 year old quizzed.

“Exactly,” the younger Jeffers replied. “As for our reproductive organs, we all still have them, they are just not located where you’d expect to find them. Anyone that takes up residence on the island has theirs removed and they are kept on life support in the genetics lab. Egg production is slowed, anywhere from four to six a year, but the ovary is sustainable for much longer. There is no menopause at least not as you are familiar with it.”

“It allows for better genetic selection,” Savina detailed. “We can breed for appearance, personality traits, intellectual tendencies, a variety of things.”

“The secret sauce behind your scholastic achievements,” the golden blonde at the other end of the call nodded in comprehension.

“Exactly,” the Housing Administrator confirmed. “And the added benefit of our methods of parenthood? All of the things you need to worry about every month as a woman, all things of the past once someone gets the procedure.”

“Both Maggie and April here are products of that system, tank born here on the island,” the black haired Polish woman pointed out.

“And I’ve already got a daughter,” grinned the redhead. “Althea. Tankborn, just like me. She’s a year older than Juniper. Actually apprentices at the Town Hall.”

“I still have to wait three years,” April lamented.

“Why is that?” the Greenwood woman queried.

“It’s just better family planning,” the older blonde on the island explained. “No doubt you have firsthand experience with this. As I understand it Juniper’s mother is 30 years old? We like to give our girls more time to prepare for parenthood so no woman takes responsibility for a child until they turn 28. As there really isn’t a biological clock in play, we have the time.”

“Speaking of sauce,” Mildred pondered with the beginnings of a smirk forming on her lips. “Given you have no males, where do the other half of your genetics come from?”

“We have our sources,” the Basov woman answered cryptically with twinkling eyes. “We’ll fill you in once you get here.”

More details were discussed between them and by the time the call had ended she was already making arrangements to move to the island. Between two flights, one an open prop, and a ferry it was a half day’s travel from northern Finland if all the connections were hit. It wasn’t a stroll down the road but it was better than trying to make it work from Strasbourg. The procedure wouldn’t affect her all that much as she was already past menopause, but she would need to discuss it with Juniper and her mother.

Juniper was enthusiastic for the move and the fact that she wouldn’t need to deal with her period every month anymore. Lenora had taken more convincing but she had looked at the numbers, which even she had to admit were impressive. It no doubt helped her get past the odd demographic of the island settlement that the Greenwoods by and large were a family of successful females. And so two weeks later they had shown up at the ferry port at Helsingborg, Sweden where they were escorted onto a hydrofoil by April Stormwater.

At 59 years old, Mildred Greenwood had come to believe she could no longer be surprised by what might happen to her in life. And yet here she was holding the hand of her grand niece Juniper, both freshly released from the clinic after recovering from their procedures where they were picked up by the woman who would be her supervisor, Radomila Zidlicky, about to attend her first meeting as a member of Libereco’s government, her newly grown eight inch cock pressing firmly against the front of her one piece.


Between the generous sludgy loads of Gwendolyn Eikenboom and Valentina Fabbri, who had taken turns feeding her and milking her cock of it’s pearly essence Audrée Babineaux’s stomach had begun to round. But the two blondes were far from through with the French futamute. No, the lovely daughter of the first Guinivere, only 16 but every bit as tempting, perhaps even moreso, had produced a spreader bar from somewhere and after the first rose from her browned lips, she was laid down and folded back upon herself, her wrists and ankles secured above her head. Her pulsing petals, now pointing towards the ceiling, were smeared with shit and in her daze she watched the junior grin then slowly sink her similarly coated meat into her anal depths. As the Italian/Kiwi crossbreed pushed an endless slimy pipe of filth down her throat, the younger blonde sawed her length in and out of her rosebud causing her walnut to thrum and throb while her mother stroked her cream onto her now naked breasts.

Eventually the green eyed 31 year old had completely emptied herself of waste, peering down her spine lovingly to watch the old woman gobble down her second fecal feast, but not before the excited outbursts of the youngest flaxen haired beauties heralded her the flooding of her bowels with cum. No sooner had the Fabbri woman allowed her a brief respite than the muddied pole of the apprentice pushed past her lips for her to clean. Her jaw remained slack when the girl withdrew her glistening cock and slid upwards to flood her with piss. Desperately she swallowed the bitter juice as Guinivere looked down upon her triumphantly, her will to serve firmly embedded in her instincts by this time. And when the curvy student swung around and spread her cheeks, she obediently opened her mouth wider for her third course of the afternoon as she felt her mother replace her anal thrusting and a new hand find her pipe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.