Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 29: Mothers Always Know Best (Part Six)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29: Mothers Always Know Best (Part Six) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Babysitter   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“And here we are,” Theresa Markwell announced as she slowed her bicycle to a halt at the end of the bricked path that came out next to the building that housed both Wall, Windows & Floors and Driftwood Creations.

“The hill down from The Mahogany Lounge is always fun,” her granddaughter Painter with a grin as she wiped the sweat from her brow.

“How are you doing dear?” the matriarch asked her youngest daughter as the four of them parked their mountain bikes in the nearby stand.

“Fine ... I guess,” Agnes vacillated. “A little nervous.”

“That’s to be expected, new job, new living arrangements,” her mother comforted with a glance downwards. She was hard once more thanks to her setting the implant to increase slightly back at the restaurant. And no doubt she was full with her next load.

“You look like you could use a drink Sis,” Florence noted pulling her water bottle out of it’s holder and handing it to the golden blonde haired futamute before starting up the ramp of the loading dock.

“I actually could use a pee,” the 33 year old countered.

“Everyone needs to hydrate after a ride like that,” the eldest chided. “You were the only one not to pack liquids before we left. Drink.” The former Den Mother watched the other pout slightly but in the end tip the plastic container to her mouth and take several big gulps before pinching her legs together slightly. “Good, good, “she mused silently before turning towards the workshop once more. “Let’s go meet your new employer.”

“Hey, looks like the gang’s all here,” Florence called back over her shoulder peering through the large doorway. Upon hearing this Painter bounded up the incline behind her followed by mother and child. The curvy 39 year old counted five others inside in total. Clara Manley, a little over 10 years her senior ran the enterprise. A bit thinner, though just as tall, her chestnut brown hair was tied back in a pony tail as she bent over the shoulder of the youngest apprentice present Briar B Two. She smiled inwardly at the sight of the second, a product of her own seed from the egg of Schuyler DeBoer. She was doing so well here with the other girls, she was glad she had suggested her to Clara last year. Tovi Rasmussen and Sienna Martineau, a senior and junior respectively, were chatting as they put away the last of the tools. She caught sight of the last, a relatively new addition having arrived last month, just as she rounded the corner into the hallway that connected the interior decorators with the furniture shop that shared the building with them.

“Good, good, just like that,” she nodded as the girl worked the paint mixer. “You’ve got the hang of it. Once you’re done with that, do the Robin’s Egg Blue. We’ll need four big cans for Monday.” She peeled back the student’s ginger red hair and smooched her on the cheek before turning her senior most staffer. “You made it did you? We were starting to wonder.”

“We took the bikes and then the rain came,” the Markwell woman returned. “Had to pick our spots between cloudbursts on the way here.”

“Hey,” Painter called across the floor to the other two apprentices, relieving her grandmother of her aunt as she looped an arm around the latter’s waist. “Meet the newest member of the staff at Wall’s Windows, and Floors. Come on Aunt Agnes, let’s go

say hi to the girls,” she urged before dragging the 33 year old along with her. The four met next to the long layout table that dominated the middle of the room that was often used for planning and prep before a crew was sent out on a job. “So this is my Aunt Agnes. She was in Kristiansand, Norway for a few years doing interior design after graduating, but just decided to return to the island. Aunt Agnes this is Tovi,” she began gesturing towards a solidly built futamute taller than both of them with green eyes and an auburn brown bob. “She’s a senior. Her Mom teaches woodworking at school.”

“Big,” the brunette observed as she pulled the older blonde into her embrace. “But not quite as big as me,” she added grinding slightly against the other, pushing her tongue through her lips. “Mmmmmm, another one,” she murmured imperceptibly recalling that first morning after Christening Day when Miss Garner had shown up for class in a Slut Suit. How easy it had been to turn her. “This one had the same feel,” she mused privately

“And this is Sienna Martineau,” the Markwell girl continued moving on to the other. Though she too wore a bob of auburn brown, it was the only similarity between the two. Whereas the Rasmussen girl had an ivory skin tone, the latter was slightly darker no doubt due to her Seed Mother being Constantina Martinez. She also had the Deputy Mayor to thank for her amber gaze and lesser measurements, at least in comparison to the buxom 17 year old next to her. “She’s a junior just like me, we take Art together.”

The French/Spanish crossbreed stepped in for another hug, not quite as firm, a smile and a kiss before letting her hand drift down to feel the cock of the golden blonde as she held the framed blue eyes of the new arrival in the similarly lensed ones of her own. “And a little wet?”

“Just a little,” the long haired 16 year old confirmed placing her own hand on her classmate’s and slowly moving both up and down on the bulge beneath the dress.

At the same time Theresa had drifted over to Clara and the two were watching the introductions taking place. The Australian fumbled blindly for a moment before pulling Briar away from her paint mixing and into their mutual embrace.

“Painter seems to have adapted well to her aunt being in town once more,” the brunette observed as she casually unbuttoned the blouse of the 15 year old.

“I was quite interested to see just how Agnes would interact with her two nieces,” the 64 year old revealed. “She has always been submissive with me and the twins, but this is a new generation.”

“Is it what you expected?” the interior decorator asked relieving the girl of her top and revealing the mauve babydoll she wore underneath before starting to unbuckle her belt.

“Well, obviously Painter is a bit ahead of Piper being a year older,” the former Den Mother explained watching her daughter slowly succumb to the fondling hands of the three teenagers surrounding her. “And she’s done a good job from what I’ve been told helping build her confidence, tease out her dominant side while at the same time maintaining her hold over her. This is really the first opportunity they have had to be around Agnes in a while. She didn’t come home in the summer. Painter developed her ability to exert control since then. It’s early but I like the early signs I’m seeing.”

Somewhat curious, Florence took a peek around the corner that the redhead had disappeared around down the hall towards the woodworking shop and spotted her talking to one of carpenters from next door, Rhianna Moore with her ever present leather satchel. A couple inches over six feet, the Welsh blonde even made their Tovi look short, though the latter had an advantage in other places. The two were standing next to a stack of finely finished wooden panels and other parts on a dolly with a pair of their apprentices Nadia F Four and Erato Vasilakis. The first, very dark and very tall, though still shorter than the one beside her, was a hybrid of Ramona Garner and Mumbi Gatimu. Her lithe build also put her in the other’s shadow but spoke to an inherent athleticism. From what others had told her the surrogate was quite the volleyball player. The deference of the Greek/English crossbreed, two years younger than the senior was easy to spot. Her ivory complexion, cream blonde bob, and doe eyes presented a picture that contrasted with the other, whose arms, wrapped around her waist, fluttered up and down her torso as the pair gently rocked to and fro.

“Bobby Jo, Rhianna, Nadia, Erato,” the Markwell woman greeted. “How are you all?”

“Oh, the same, the same,” the tallest among them replied with a smile. “Aiming for nails, hitting fingers, you know how it goes.”

“So what is this then?” the turquoise eyed futamute queried nodding to the item on the platform.

“Just something Bobby Jo and I have been working on,” the Moore woman answered. “It was her idea actually. Nadia and Erato here helped out. Gave me a chance to teach them a few tricks with machinery.”

“It’s probably nothing you haven’t seen before, at least in parts,” the Noonan girl dismissed with a sheepish grin. “All I did was suggest putting them all in one place and making it look fancy.”

“We were just on our way over to your place to try it out,” the carpenter divulged. “You seem to have a crowd over there.”

“What’s it do exactly?” the interior decorator pressed falling in step with the rest of the group as they continued towards the shop she had just come from.

“You’ll see,” Bobbi Jo grinned.

Clara Manley gently set the pace of the surrogate’s bobbing head on the Theresa Markwell’s cock as the two stood arm and arm watching the scene unfold before them. Agnes had been relieved of everything but her panties and had been pushed down to her knees by the three students. Her lips were wrapped around the ample pipe of the Rasmussen girl as it rapidly sawed in and out of her mouth, at the behest of the 17 year old’s hands on her skull. To her left was the Martineau girl still sliding her hand up and down the length of her shaft through the material. Beside her was an empty juice bottle that her niece had forced her to guzzle down only minutes before, knowing full well her bladder was ready to burst. For her part Painter was lightly tracing her urinal port just below her balls and whispering into her ear. The husky brunette groaned and the 33 year old’s cheeks flared as she suddenly began to swallow. Her body trembled and tears welled up in the blonde’s eyes as she desperately tried to control herself while gulping down the senior’s creamy load.

“I can see what you mean,” the Australian murmured glancing down at the turquoise eyed surrogate below. “It looks like our Painter is staking a claim. How are you enjoying your granddaughter Theresa?”

“I love my family Clara,” she smiled adding her own hand to the back of the girl’s head and pushing the pace with a sigh. “Yes, yes I do.”

“Clarice Whatley told me that little Briar here has been a naughty girl,” the brunette started pulling her hand away and squatting next to the 15 year old. “I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but she is being punished right now. Here let me show you.” And with that she popped the snaps in the gusset of the babydoll and pulled up the front revealing a chastity device strapped around her waist fitted over her cock which looked to be nearly as long as her own eight inches.

“Oh,” the 64 year old exclaimed surprised as she felt her cock throb. She watched as Clara gooped up her right hand with lubricant and pushed her slippery fingers into her cleft from behind.

“No touching your tool for a little while Sweetie,” she cooed into her ear as the tell-a-tale sounds of her manual penetration began to sound, “But we can make you cum in other ways can’t we?”

Briar squealed around the flesh in her mouth and began to rock in rhythm to her boss’s ministrations, her tongue lashing out frantically plastering the underside of the rigidity sliding across it. Grey eyes from above pierced her turquoise ones. Her grandmother slammed her meat in and out even faster now. She could feel it throbbing and swelling, even as the buzzing in her own mind grew louder and louder. “Cum for me Baby, cum for your Grandma!” she commanded as the fingers in her ass massaged her walnut again and again. She whimpered as her body was commandeered by the two older women. “Yes, yes, cum for your Grandma, Sweetie,” she heard the voice beside her whisper into her ear. “Cum now Baby, cum.”

The ginger’s cheeks bulged with the seed that had made her mother and moments later ropes of her own spunk shot up from the hole at the end of the device that held her cock captive. Over and over she worked her throat relentlessly to take the brunt of the pearly spurting in her mouth as she uncontrollably offered up her own ecstasy. The sophomore lost herself completely in lust, her desires becoming one with those of others. Again and again and again, hips arched and the lava deep within erupted endlessly until gradually the flow became less and finally stopped. A softening cock was withdrawn and flopped over her face. Her lips were pushed forward and then another flood began, this one bitter and golden. Her snaps were re-fastened, a second body slid up her backside and pinned her to the first, then a second deluge soaked her skull from behind. As she swallowed and as she was drenched Briar surrendered to the moment and began to yellow her babydoll with piss.

Up and down and up and down and up and down the hand of the Martineau travelled on Agnes’s throbbing cock while her niece traced the rim of her peehole, teasing her flesh, making her tremble. The buxom brunette who had recently dumped a massive load of cum down her throat, pushed her own urinal orifice over her mouth at the behest of her younger relative.

“She really needs to hydrate,” Painter insisted as the senior jockeyed her hips into place, sliding back and forth to force her lips apart once more. “She has to be thirsty after the workout you just gave her. Drink up Sweetie, drink Tovi’s yummy piss.”

Hips flexing involuntarily, her stiffness throbbing, her own faucet tingling with the round and round teasing of a single finger, the bespectacled blonde desperately gulped down the frothy flow as it cascaded down her gullet.

“Keep swallowing Baby, keep swallowing like a good girl,” she heard her sister’s daughter instruct even as her esophagus was desperately enslaved by the girl above. “It’s OK Aunt Agnes, I know you’re full, I know you need to piss. I know you’ve needed to for a while now. You’ve been trying to hold it in, trying to control your natural instincts. But you can’t anymore can you? You can feel yourself ready to cum can’t you? And you know that when you do you won’t be able to hold it back anymore. It’s OK Sweetie, let Sienna make you cum while you drink Tovi’s piss,” the younger Markwell cooed as she slipped a strand of her honey brown hair behind her ear with her free hand. “Cum for me Baby, cum for me now and let yourself go, cum now Aunt Agnes, cum.”

The hands on the back of her head pulled her even closer and the steady stream of bitter yellow became a fire hose. The crown of her cock was massaged through the material by a second hand and with a groan she surrendered her cream to the fondling fingers. A shudder shook her body then and slumping slightly her dyke of resistance burst, releasing a gushing of gold downwards as her pearly treasure rocketed upwards. Her body’s reflexes forced the 33 year old to cede control of herself to the three apprentices that had hemmed her in. Humiliated but at the same time relieved, fluids flooded from her spreading one dark stain below while a second one grew from her erupting love lava above. And through it all, even as her bladder drained itself in her undertow of bliss, her gulped went on unrelenting as she was filled anew.


Laila Flores glanced over to her right from her perch atop Adelis Bergfors as she gripped Kadlin Bergfors hips and pulled her down on her 10 inch cock. Frika, the first of the Norwegians she had enslaved was no longer clothed nor strapped into her chair but rather a larger tub like structure that she and Kadlin had assembled earlier. And she was not alone. Rather, the four teenagers that had surrounded her earlier in the afternoon were similarly bound and splayed. Each of the five wore a head brace with an oral spreader holding their jaws apart. Their dental plates having long ago been removed the quintet swallowed methodically as the hoses attached to the first steadily pumped slimy brown fudge into their mouths. All of them were on a increased dose of Fecalmillium on an intervenes drip and as a result the group wallowed in the depths of their communal filth.

Each rocked rhythmically causing their hips to rise and fall with each creamy spurt that was captured by the half submerged nozzles attached to their cocks. Just below each of those a smaller line emerged from the much that periodically turned yellow with the release of a bladder. Ten areolas, also captured by suction were being siphoned if their milk at the same relentless rate. Outside of the upturned faces, only froglegged knees where visible above the surface of the sludge. The hoses themselves, at one point attached to one of the containers that sat empty next to the wall all now drew their sustenance directly from muddy murk in which they were immersed; a fecal cycle of life.

Settling further down on the redheaded Bergfors upturned face, Laila’s carnal swaying slowly forced the lips of the 41 year old to spread open wider and wider until she could feel that the entirety of her rosebud was well inside their rim. She slipped one slippery hand around the pipe of the nurse, nearly as long as her own and just as thick, and with a sigh allowed her sphincter to relax as she began to pump. A lazy smile formed on the 22 year old’s face as she felt her filth ooze downwards into the mouth of the woman nearly twice her age while her iron pipe sawed in and out of the ass of Kadlin Bergfors. Even though three days ago she barely knew them, certainly not on a personal basis, the Goth girl found that, one by one, she was subjugating the Norwegian family. True she had nothing to do with the one in the next room, but as the future financier understood it, she would be at the bottom of the family totem pole, even below the two teenagers wallowing in the sludge with their friends. Those two would be easy enough to enthrall. Perhaps she could introduce her little sister to them.

Really it was only the grey eyed 27 year old in front of her that she had not left a lasting impression on yet. That said, it was telling that the momentum for their mutual thrusting was being supplied by the older futamute. “Time for your first lesson Sweetie,” she thought to herself bringing her other hand up to the back of the clinician’s head. Interweaving her fingers around the auburn brown ponytail, she palmed the back of the other’s skull and applied steady pressure forwards and down. The university student watched as her older counterpart, though lidded eyes, first took notice of her sister’s leaking pipe staring up at her. Closer and closer she pushed her until, licking her lips, she stabbed downwards and engulfed the length, her pace matching that of her hips. “That’s right Sweetie, suck your sister’s cock, make her come for your mistress,” she murmured with a hidden grin as her slimy mud continued it’s relentless exodus.

Once the five of them had been secured in the big mud tub in the lounge next door, Maria Ribeiro and Veemi Annala had swapped out the video loop they had began with for a second, one that featured not only the shitting asses of the Bergfors women, but also added in their own as well as that of Laila Flores.

“That’s my price for my part in all of this,” the green eyed girl had insisted on the video call they had shared earlier. “I want the woman to be as willing a toilet slave to me as she is for her family. I’ll send a link to video for you to splice in at the end of this call.”

“If we’re going to add her, well, why not us?” Veemi asked Maria as the footage downloaded later.

“No reason not to really, I imagine we could increase her scheduled therapy sessions going forward,” the Ribeiro woman, “Perhaps to once a week?”

“That sounds about right,” the Finnish/Kazakh hybrid nodded. “How are the arrangements with your mother going?”

“She has a place set aside for Silje already,” the dark haired Brazilian divulged. “I mean they can always use willing mouths in processing. I’m sure if it turns out that it would be best for Frika to join her, another can be found for her as well.”

“That’s good to hear,” the blonde smiled, her blue eyes twinkling. “It was important we remove her from her old hunting grounds in order for the new conditioning to solidify in her psyche.”

“So we thought your first session went quite well Silje, but we are going to want to book you in for some follow up appointments,” Maria explained getting up from her chair. “We thought it best that you be transferred out of your current position as the Energy Administrator to remove what influences there might be there for backsliding.”

“But I did nothing wrong,” the tall Norwegian protested as Veemi patted the back of her hand to comfort her.

“Regardless of whether you believe you did anything wrong, there were complaints,” the 29 year old pointed out chiding her gently as she watched her partner bend over at the waist in front of her desk out of the corner of her eye. As the short 37 year old did, her mini skirt rode up on her hips as she parted her legs a bit further presenting a pair of barely concealed rounded orbs, that while not overly generous were perfectly proportioned to her pixie like build. “Radomila over in Placements was able to find you a position over in Processing that would suit your technical background.”

“You know my mother Abriana, the Reversion Administrator over there,” the amber eyed psychologist prompted over her shoulder without looking. “You’ll be reporting to her.” She paused a beat and casually rolled her hips slightly subtlely pushing herself back a bit more towards their patient and smiled when she saw the reflection in the computer screen. “Let me see what is available on our schedule...”

When Silje turned to acknowledge the Ribiero woman’s comment about her mother she was greeted with Latina’s barely clad orbs stretching the material of her mini skirt less than two feet away from her and hardened immediately. Somehow, in some way, it seemed so familiar, but she couldn’t discern how.

“So you’ve been here all afternoon,” Veemi mentioned to the Bergfors woman offhandedly pressing into her slightly. “You must be hungry...”

“Hungry ... yes ... yes ... she was hungry ... somehow ... all of a sudden ... hungry,” came thoughts unbidden to the freckled futamute’s mind

“Are you? Are you hungry Silje? It’s supper time. Do you feel like eating supper?” the blonde cooed giving the other a slight push in her lower back.

“Supper ... hungry ... time to eat ... yes ... time to eat ... supper,” the voice inside continued

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.