Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 2: Summertime Browns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Summertime Browns - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

There were six of them sitting at a table on the patio of Stella’s Wharfside Diner, all of whom had positions at the Libereco Preparatory Institute. At 31, Calliope Metaxas had the most tenure among them. A product of the local breeding program raised in a surrogate nest, she had been teaching Music as well as Greek since she arrived right after her graduation from the Stockholm University seven years ago. She was a concert flautist who also sang soprano in the student choir when there in addition to playing several other instruments. The pixie sized futa’s long curly brown hair cascaded over her shoulders and halfway down her back framing a mirthful face punctuated by deep brown eyes. To the right of her were the Ellesmere sisters, Willow, 29, and Wanda 27, both of whom were serving as the school’s physicians. Taller and fuller of body that the musician, the two Canadians had emigrated to Libereco after finishing their studies in their native land three years ago and had fit in quite well with the rest of the staff and student body. The blonde hair of both was tightly tied back and their deep blue eyes accented fine facial bone structure.

To their right was the Environmental Science and main English teacher Brecklyn Foster. Another that was bred via ectogenesis in the local labs 27 years ago, she was slightly taller than her counterparts from overseas. Her breasts and hips were well rounded for all that, though the former were not quite as full as the older Canuck. Her light auburn brown hair was cut in a shoulder length lob that fell down each side of a green eyed, freckled, cherubic face. Next around the table was her partner in crime who graduated in the same class as her from the University of Bergen, Heike Bischoff. Born in Germany, her family had arrived in Libereco just in time for her to begin attending LPI as a freshman as a biological female. The pair had been inseparable since. Shorter than her best friend by a few inches and a touch slighter the shorthaired redhead taught Computer Science and her native tongue. Her thick rimmed glasses were likely brought on by too many hours in front of a screen. Finally the last member of the cadre, a native of South Africa had, like her predecessor, emigrated to Libereco. Unlike her however, the 30 year old had been futanari when she arrived. The weight she carried between her legs had long been a part of her life. Taller and bigger bodied than any other at the table, the mocha skinned Amahle Yeboah, the Geography and French teacher possessed a figure was not one easily missed in the school halls. Her dark golden brown hair was pulled back into a high ponytail that accentuated her rounded face and showed off her full breasts.

It was a beautiful late August afternoon and the group chatted around a pitcher a pair of pitchers of long island ice teas and two trays of finger foods. School would begin in less than a week and all were rather interested in the information being sought by Heike on her laptop.

“You get it yet Baby?” asked Brecklyn leaning on her lover’s shoulder.

“It’s almost finished downloading now,” the German replied.

“You know, we are technically supposed to wait right?” cautioned the music teacher.

“Where’s the fun in that?” the Foster woman challenged with a grin.

“Got it,” the redhead announced, “opening the file.”

“How is everyone doing here?” asked Veronica Irving suddenly appearing at Brecklyn’s shoulder. “Can I get anyone anything?”

The freckled educator instinctively slipped her left arm around the braided blonde’s waist and pulled her closer as she continued peering at the screen. “Smart girl,” she murmured sliding her hand up the loose fitting leg of her shorts and finding flesh.

“In for a penny, in for a pound I guess. Who has the freshmen homerooms this year?” asked Calliope resigned to be a part of the minor malfeasance.

“Well it looks like there are ... three ... four ... five of them now, eight students each,” Heike related, “well, one with nine.”

“Amahle, you have one,” Wanda revealed studying the screen from the other side. “So does Elena. Pirkko too. Lilith ... and ... Carlota.

“Who did I get? Did I get the Bloomingtree girl?” the South African pressed as she watched Willow slide her hands inside the panties of the 16 year old and sliding them down along with her jogging shorts, exposing the stiff eight inch cock that was being stroked by her fellow teacher. “What about the Haataja twins?”

“Yes on the first, no one the second it looks like,” the doctor reported noting the slight disappointment flashing across the face of the dark skinned futamute.

“The Flinders girls?” the larger futamute probed further.

“Sorry,” the 27 year old clinician shrugged with a wince seeing the other’s pout.

“You have our Melody though,” Brecklyn pointed out as she slumped in her chair and popped the snaps on her one piece.

“You’re going to love her,” the younger Ellesmere volunteered. “We can hardly wait to release her from chastity her first day.”

“Ingrid at the lab says all of the frosh girls have been on this new patch in addition to being locked up since they were awakened,” the Foster woman enthused somewhat dreamily, her eyes faraway, her hand reflexively increasing her ministrations of the young cock in her hand and causing the waitress to moan in response.

Amahle glanced around the relatively empty patio and spotting the restaurant’s manager leaning in the doorway casually looking on as her daughter was slowly disrobed. “Wait, wait ... how will they do that?” she queried. “We usually have 10 per in the home rooms don’t we?”

“Looks like they brought in a bunch of new staff this year,” the computer teacher divulged moving to a different page. “Yeah, she confirmed counting, “five and another librarian apparently. Oh, and they added another apprentice slot to the clinic as well Sis,” she then grinned.

“Anyone we know?” Willow wondered, speaking for the first time.

“If I’m reading this right, Mei Zhi over at the Kattegat Financial Services has a new gig,” the German read, letting a smile escape when her best friend’s hand lit on the back of the Irving girl’s head and pushed downwards. “She’s going to be teaching Business Practice and Mandarin.”

“I’ll bet Mun-Hee will be happy to hear that,” chortled Amahle. “She hated teaching Mandarin.”

“She knew it better than anyone else though,” Wanda reasoned. “At least she did.”

“Well, now she gets to teach her native Korean like she has always wanted to do,” her older sister surmised with a smile.

“Oh ... and Charlotte’s back,” the German interjected.

“From Brussels?” the older physician asked.

“Indeed Sis,” the younger Ellesmere nodded crowding a bit closer to see the display. “And she is not alone either. According to the roles, one of the freshmen is hers. Daisy, Daisy Thibodeaux. Apparently she put in a claim on the futagen her egg was used on back in 2011 two years back. Who knew? Girl was just released from the lab a couple days ago.”

“They didn’t train her there though right?” the music teacher pondered aloud.

“No, no, they never do that with the first years,” Wanda verified. “She has the implant for certain though ... and of course a cock now under lock and key for a few more days yet. Decent size for 14 years old too, as big as yours Cali. We do experience puberty differently here on the island,” she added with a wry smile.

“Who gets her?” the Foster woman inquired before sighing as Veronica’s lips slid down over her hardened length.

“Looks ... like ... Carlota is your winner,” the younger blue eyed blonde commented before momentarily removing her glasses to clean them.

“Wait, wait, wait,” Heike exclaimed after flipping back to the previous staff page after seeing a notation. “Oh, my Breck! You’ll never guess who is on this list,” she grinned as she looked at the freckled futamute beside her pumping the blonde braided head up and down on her piece. “I’ll give you a hint. She was two years behind us at Bergen and she’ll be teaching Esperanto ... and ... Physics.”

“No!”

“Yes!” the computer science teacher enthused, “This year will be Shelby Garner’s first as a teacher at LPI.”

Brecklyn let her eyes lid slightly and picked up the pace at which she was forcing the Irving girl’s head up and down on her cock, leaning more heavily on her girlfriend as she did so. The girl’s toothless lip lock on her hardened piece was carrying her away to another time. She had such fond memories of her time as the Garner girl’s Mistress Mother when they three of them lived in the residence of the Optimis Utriusque Mundi sorority at Bergen University. The lovely blonde has served her well as her Bonded Daughter. She looked forward to seeing her again.

The speed at which Veronica felt Miss Foster’s cock pistoning in and out of her mouth suddenly increased as the grip on the back of her skull firmed up. Her top had been unbuttoned and removed allowing her breasts to hang free. The hand that had been on her own pipe had left it but another smaller one belonging to the music teacher Miss Metaxas had taken its place. At the same time she could feel two more delve into the fleshy crevice of her ass and generously spread lubricant within. Moments later a third hardened member pushed against her rosebud, stretched it open, and began its implacable invasion of her anal canal as a pair of nipples pressed against her shoulder blades. Dr. Willow Ellesmere then kissed the back of her neck and began sawing in and out of her ass, matching the rhythm of the other teachers.

“Do you still have the code for Shelby’s Prostatic Stimulator?” Heike asked her companion.

“Yeeeessssss,” she confirmed, letting her answer drag on, lost in the moment, hammering the junior up and down on her throbbing iron. “Need to ... cum ... baby,” she then panted, “need to ... cum.”

“I’ll bet you do sweetie, I’ll bet you do,” the futamute in front of the laptop teased.

Upon hearing the lover’s exchange, Veronica grinned around the flesh pummeling her throat, reached back into the crack of her ass, and scooped up a glob of lubricant. Someone grabbed her hand and squirted a mound of the clear gel onto the palm, filling it even more. A series of quick thrusts, one, two, and then three of her fingers were sliding in and out of her teacher’s sphincter and she felt the grip on her head slacken, the body before her grow pliant. The 16 year old glanced up at the computer science teacher with another curling of her lips.

“Make my baby cum sweetie, make her cum,” she short haired futamute suggested caressing the blonde’s hair

Veronica leaned into the fucking cock of the school physician as her own was jacked, and finding her teacher’s prostate, industriously re-doubled her efforts to coax her to her end.


“Just put your stuff down here for now and have a seat on the patio,” Pushpa Banerjee had told Ejiri Yua when she had lead her and her best friend, the older woman’s daughter Maalika, into their new home. “I just have to warm up dinner. It should take but a few minutes.” It was a stroke of luck really, finding two teaching position in the same school, a girl’s school, and in her colleague’s hometown nonetheless. She would be teaching Home Economics and Japanese, her Indian counterpart Biology and Hindi. Apparently the institute thought languages very important.

“Every staffer at school teaches something in addition to their speciality,” the older woman confirmed at the table later. “When I taught there it was English for me.”

“Oh what did you teach besides that?” the Japanese girl asked.

“The same as Maalika here, biology,” the older woman answered smiling. “But that was a few years ago. These days I run the school library. Not quite as hectic, though it does have its moments.” Changing the subject she then queried. “So as I understand it you were not a member of the Optimis Utriusque Mundi sorority in Stockholm.”

“No, I lived on my own off campus,” Yua revealed. “Sorority life would have been too much of a distraction for me. Your daughter and I bonded over a coffee shop in the Gamla Stan...”

That had been two days ago. And now for the second time in less than a week, the three of them entered the modular dwelling once more. But Yua was not the same person she had been 48 hours ago. She had changed; literally. The 26 year old now sported a seven inch cock she could barely get her fingers around that had grown from her clitoris. Her pussy had reduced in size until it was no more than a small hole for urination. They had explained the rest to her; the removal of her reproductive organs for medical purposes and the fact that they were still being kept alive on life support; how the population and demographic expansion of the settlement was highly planned and coordinated with selective breeding; how valued she was as a new donor to the gene pool. And she had to admit, the first time she had jacked herself to orgasm had been incredible. Well to be honest, so had the other two times ... three times. Needless to say, she was going to have to practice some self-control.

“We put your stuff in the room down the hall,” Pushpa explained as they entered the kitchen. “We’ll get to it eventually, but let me show you around first so you can find everything you need. This obviously, is our kitchen...” A small tour of her new home was carried out that took her through the living and dining areas, the two full baths, the patio she had already been on, the laundry room before ending in the rec room which also seemed to double as an exercise room. At least that was her guess given the structure that took up a third of the room a foot away from the north wall.

“Mom had it built a few years back,” Maalika informed her. “Enni Haataja did the actual work, but Mom told her what she wanted.”

“It’s how I’ve kept my body like it is, despite the fact that I am nearly 50,” the older Indian pointed out. “It’s a great workout, you should try it out.”

“Now?” the Japanese teacher asked.

“Sure,” her friend replied. “Here let me take your jacket.” She handed over the garment and let herself be guided into the contraption for the framework was of such a size that she would be entirely inside of it. “You need to sit here, like that, right. OK, your feet go back here on these pads,” the taller girl directed, her fishtail braid brushing by the face of the seated teacher as she reached back. Two clicks sounded and Yua found she could not move her feet.

“And your arms go here,” the elder explained as each took a hand and placed it on a grip on either side before strapping it down by the wrist. “This isn’t going to do dear,” the elder then lamented. “She is not going to get the full effect of this thing wearing all of that. Help me out here,” she then instructed picking up two pairs of scissors and handing one to her daughter.

The pair them proceeded to snip away the rest of Yua’s clothes even as the latter protested until she was completely nude.

“There that’s better,” the matriarch nodded picking up a tablet from the table while appreciating the naked figure of the oriental beauty trapped in the metallic frame. She slid a finger along the screen and then suddenly the latter sighed and the tension in her body from her most recent disrobing slackened. “Oh that felt good didn’t it?” She queried rhetorically with a smile. “You had Dr. Landry for your transition didn’t you?”

“Ye-ye-yes,” the Ejiri girl stammered trying to come to terms with the warming between her legs and the hardening of her cock.

“She told you about the implant right?” Maalika questioned her colleague as she pulled the plug on the connector of the drip feed needle the clinic insisted she leave in place, sterilized it, and inserted another hose into it before opening the value to a clear bag marked TT.

““Yes ... It was ... neccess ... ary,” came the struggled reply.

“Well, yes ... it is. We all have them but it sounds like she didn’t explain exactly what it is they do,” the woman with the controls interjected. “For one thing, they stimulate your prostate into producing more semen. We’ve had yours running constantly since you’ve had it installed. That’s why you produced so much when you came those four times in the hospital. Quite the shows those were by the way.”

“The clinic records everything,” her former classmate chimed in.

“They also help you recover faster from your orgasm,” her mother added watching her daughter fetch a nozzle on a hose connected to a container from the cupboard. “You probably could have masturbated another four times with the same result.”

“It looks like you might be wanting to cum again sweetie,” Maalika explained greasing up her pole and fitting the apparatus over the steely flesh between her friend’s legs. “Best we make sure you don’t make a mess.” Two more hoses with nozzles and a second tank were then produced and attached to each of her areolas.

“But the third thing it does, the third thing, is key,” Pushpa continued, watching her daughter work and caressing the other girl’s hair as she moaned. “It controls your orgasms. You see each of the implants has a code and if you have it, you can control the oragasms of the person it is installed in. And in your case sweetie, we do. So in essence, you have a nice big cock now and we get to decide when you can cum with it.” The woman then took out what looked to be some kind of leather mask and slipped it over the restrained futamute’s head before dropping a metal frame around it to hold her skull in place.

“We’re going to have so much fun,” gushed the futamute with the fishtail braid.

Yua could hear the ratcheting of gears as the mask tightening around her face and slowly forced her chin down, her forehead up, and thus her mouth open. She watched as the older Hindu then pinched the back of her jaws and removed her teeth enmasse.

“Oh, they didn’t tell you about this either?” the older woman pondered holding the two complete plates of dentures in her palm. “We all have them dear,” she informed the Japanese girl partially removing her own to prove her point before popping them back in.

“It makes things ... smoother,” Maalika giggled as she disrobed revealing a cock both longer and thicker than her own.

The senior Banerjee placed her teeth on the table nearby and then passed from her line of sight. Moments later Yua felt her butt cheeks being pried apart and held in place by something cool and then a further sensation as something was squirted into her ass crack from top to bottom. The newly formed futamute then heard the clatter of something being put in place behind her and the same sound as her friend attached a bench like seat across the front of the apparatus only inches from her face.

“Almost ready,” she chimed as she seated herself upon it, the head of her glistening bronze cock resting on the bound girl’s bottom lip. “How are you doing back there Mom?”

“Ready when you are dear,” the Oriental 26 year old heard the woman say as she felt something thick push against her rosebud. Maalika reached behind her head and twisted something until her top lip rested firmly on the crown of the cock before her. She saw her colleague grin and nod to her parent unseen. “Time for your workout baby; time for you to work up a sweat.”

With that she felt herself plunged into from behind while the prong that had been threatening to pierce her throat did just that as the seat her friend sat on began moving to and fro. At the same time the three nozzles that had been attached to her various erogenous zones started pulsing and suckling. In and out, in and out sawed the two cocks as her Hindi friend pulled her head in with each stroke, smiling as she did so. The three siphoning leads kept pace with the cornholing she was receiving from the two Indian futamutes and as the two slowly sped up, so did they. But still though her arousal climbed higher and higher despite her predicament her release was mechanically blocked as the older said it would be. But gradually her resistance frayed under the carnal assault like a length of worn string, it broke.

The two shared a grin over the head of the girl they were subjugating to their will as the body of the latter slackened slightly and became putty in their hands to be molded as they saw fit. Both mother and daughter were thrusting robustly now, pistoning in and out with little regard to the Japanese teacher between them. Sweat furrowed their brows as it did the third and with a nod to the younger, the older slid two fingers across the tablet and set it down. Each gripped the third, one her skull the other her hips as both of their cocks erupted simultaneously with their creamy gift. Yua had no choice but to swallow the seed the other teacher spurted down her throat each time she slammed her balls against her chin as her anal canal was flooded with cum at the same speed. But still her own climax was denied her. Over and over her holes were plundered as the pair force fed her their euphoria until gradually they both began to slow and soften finally stopping their motion altogether.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.