Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 28: Mothers Always Know Best (Part 5)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28: Mothers Always Know Best (Part 5) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

(To make this chapter easier to follow, I’ve prefaced all of the excerpts of the video ‘One Day at the Lab’ with the header ‘----Onscreen----’ and marked where that the story returns to live action or live memory with the header ‘----Offscreen----’.)

There were twelve of them, all naked and gently rounded in the midsection, on the mats moving in time to percussive rainforest music providing a cadence in the background. They were divided into sets of four, each with a trainer. Ila Agarwal had been paired with Blakely Flinders, Hailey Habib and, Daisy Thibodeaux with Calida Sandoval instructing them. Didi Flinders, Frances Connolly, and Charlotte Thibodeaux had been grouped with the recently plundered Eirwen B One with Bonnie Lockart providing guidance. Finally Jamila Faheem, Aryana Habib, Willow Ellesmere, and Katriane Connolly formed the last quartet with Brynas D Four steering them along.

“OK, time for the rocking chair stretch,” Bonnie announced over the soothing accompaniment coming out of the speakers. “Instructors, pick someone to go first from your group.”

The dirty blonde senior glanced around at the four futamutes with her. The Habib and Faheem women were Persian beauties, the first far more full bodied than the second, though surprisingly, the second was better endowed, even longer than her 10 inches. The doctor, recently a member of the school medical staff until her transfer to the daycare center had an hourglass body to go with her strawberry blonde hair but was not as impressive between the legs. And then there was her classmate Katriane. She rivaled and even surpassed, the first in some of her body measurements, but like the physician was a bit shy of length in her current company. “Katy, I think it should be you. Lie down on your back here and give me your feet.”

The other senior was carefully guided into position by the two dark haired 20 somethings as the apprentice bent her at the waist so that her legs were straight up. “Relax your ankles, you’re not doing Swan Lake. Nice and loose now. That’s right, keep them like that,” she instructed turning around. “Ok, now I’m going to slowly apply some weight to the backs of your legs so we can stretch out your hamstrings and make you more flexible. I know you mentioned wanting to try out for track and field in the spring, shot put was it? This will help with that,” she asserted applying pressure to the raised limbs of the other girl with her butt cheeks, pushing them backwards. “Feel that burn Katy? Stay with it now, stay with it. I’m going to lean back a little more.”

The surrogate glanced around at the other groups. Unsurprisingly, both freshmen had been chosen to be the first to be the rocking chair. Ila Agarwal pushed back against Daisy Thibodeaux’s legs as Calida Sandoval sat cross legged behind her head and provided encouragement. Similarly Eirwen B One was been bent at the waist by the black haired Didi Flinders whose 6’3” height meant she had to bend at the knees somewhat to provide the correct leverage with the girl nearly a foot shorter than her. She applied more torque to the Connolly girl’s legs and nodded to her fellow apprentice as Briana Engblom made the rounds handing out bottles of lubricant unseen by those on the floor.

Katriane watched the wide ass of Brynas D Four slowly creep closer as her hamstrings were stretched bit by bit. At some point she had adjusted her stance slightly as she squatted causing the Irish girl’s limbs to force the trainer’s fleshy orbs further apart, exposing her deep cleft. “She had such a lovely rosebud,” the Connolly girl thought inwardly as she peered into the crack. She had seen a good many since she had started going to school here. And whenever she did her shifts at the town hall, the girls there were not shy about pushing their shit down her toilet mouth. She had started to develop such a taste for filth she caught herself absently dipping a hand into her own Slut Suit on the bus home from school the other day to stuff a handful of fudge in her mouth as she looked out the window. Morgana Tilbury had slipped into the seat beside her and jacked her to a most wonderful cum as she fed herself, cooing into her ear as she did and causing her glasses to fog up in the process. And now there was this beautiful fleshy flower breathing in and out as she watched and stiffened. A slippery hand found her cock and slick fingers slid into her own anal bloom. She could feel them deliberately pump her in unison as Brynas adjusted her position once more forcing her legs to straighten and sliding back onto her calves.

“That’s right Katy, relax your legs while we stretch out those muscles,” her classmate urged her encouragingly as she moved her torso backwards bit by bit. She glanced above the girl below her to the figure standing behind her. “Miss Habib why don’t you put a little more pressure on Katy’s ankles, pull them apart a bit more so we can do a little work on her groin muscles as well.”

“I’d be happy to,” the large Saudi futamute smiled dropping to her knees and allowing her thick length to press up against the hairband holding the Connolly girl’s honey blonde mane in place.

Pushing down more on the splayed limbs of the girl, she turned her wrists outwards which spread them apart even more. This then dropped the parted crevice of the surrogate, which had by now worked their way over the other senior’s face, down upon her cheeks. The apprentice instructor reached back with her hands and pulled her flesh apart even more then started gently rocking back and forth slowly beckoning the moistened lips of the other 17 year old to loosen. She smiled and sighed to the two at the other end of Katriane’s body when she settled her rosebud on her open maw. With dreamy eyes, she relaxed her sphincter and let her first slimy log of filth slide out of her and across the tongue of the big breasted toilet girl as she watched Jamila Faheem grease up her girthy 11 inch pole and deliberately insert it into the stretched rectal bloom of her classmate.

The dark haired doctor’s hips flexed and her massive meat sawed evenly in and out of the captive asshole matching the pace of her hand which had replaced Dr. Ellesmere’s on the stiff eight inch cock. The blonde physician meanwhile had moved next to the larger Persian and lubing up the other woman’s tool, straddled the forehead of the Irish girl before pulling her own orbs apart and lowering herself down upon it. The two shared a slow, luxurious fuck while the Canadian poured a generous amount of oil into the cleavage between them for her own length to slid in. Pressed together, the pair shared as sensuous kiss and gradually built their mutual release together.

Brynas kept her fecal flow at an easy tempo. She wanted to coax Katriane to the type of orgasm that would overwhelm her senses. Despite the fact that she was one of the few seniors that wore a Slut Suit at school, the surrogate had yet to have the occasion to actually feed the new girl. She helped bring her younger cousin Ruby along last year after she had first arrived but the senior below her, barely visible between the four fleshy mounds rubbing together, was proving to be even more talented than the redhead. The dirty blonde lazily jacked her 10 inch pipe as she watched the steady flexing of her classmate’s throat beneath it. She could feel the other’s nasally breathing against the back of her ass as more and more of her fudge oozed downwards into the welcoming maw.

She had wore a baggy sweatshirt to the gym today hiding the gentle roundness of her midsection until she removed it. She had much to give her companion but was not in any particular rush to do so. No, she wanted her arousal to lap at the edges of her consciousness as it rose and rose before her ecstasy washed over her again and again. The 5’8” futamute wanted to imprint her shorter counterpart with the memory of this feeding. She wanted to be able to induce the other 17 year old to drop to her knees any time she showed her back to her. Brynas shared a smile with Jamila as the latter continued wanking her Nest Daughter while thrusting in and out of her rosebud. The 27 year old maintained the orderly rhythm of both her actions as the first translucent white bead appeared on the crown of the Connolly girl’s cock. It wouldn’t be long now.

Katriane devoured the steady tube of sludge being fed her with little difficulty as she felt her prostate being massaged by the spongy end of the familiar cock belonging to Mommy Jamila and her own length being pumped by the hand of the same woman. The incessant up and down pressure on her forehead had long ago ceased to be a bother, trapped as she was in the near darkness of her gorging. The snick, snick, snick of the coupling taking place there provided an erotic accompaniment to the similar chorus further below and the muffled crackling that sounded within her parted lips. Though the rules of LPI stated she needed to wear her Conditioning Collar each day to school, the truth of the matter was, she saturated so easily now, she had no need of it anymore.

She could feel the pipe plunging in and out of her ass starting to throb now, much like her own. She was seconds away from being filled by other means, even as the buzzing in her own brain grew louder and louder. The Irish girl had come to love this moment, that small window in time when her body succeeded in cajoling her mind into surrender, the slight pause at the edge of her release before her bliss overwhelmed her, urged on by her eager devouring of another’s filth. “yes! yes! Yes! Yes! YEs! YEs! YES! YES!” the voices chorused within her as the slimy snake of shit slid across her tongue and down her throat “YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!” The tide of her orgasm crashed violently against her fuzzy tranquility of her feeding and her cream rocketed up her length in rapturous pulses again and again and again. Over and over her carnal delirium swamped her existence as her esophagus methodically flexed and swallowed.

Jamila’s even sawing had become subtly more ragged as she approached her own end. She felt the pulsing of the pipe in her hand that her own was echoing. Her Nest Daughter’s familiar anal grip was nursing her 11 inches to glory within it’s grip even as the student found her peak. The satisfied smile that played across her lips as thick creamy spurts of jism launched themselves onto the girl’s wonderfully rounded tits again and again. But this soon gave way to a groan and slackened jaw as her massive meat was squeezed with each pearly volley which in turn beckoned forth her own ecstasy. Each time Katriane’s flesh was stripped white by her spunky discharge, her semen surged forth painting the inner walls of the girl’s ass. Though her stomach was growing bit by bit, she knew the Connolly girl could be stretched much further. She would be fed by all of the women crowded around here and maybe more. And she would cum through it all.

Katriane had settled into a blissful floating now, her carnal instinct having completely submerged the rest of her existence. The sloppy chorus of fucking, the crackling of shit oozing downwards into her mouth, the splattering of her seed on flesh formed a background chorus to the cooing voice drifting down from above. “That’s right baby, eat up Mommy’s shit, be a good toilet girl and let Mommy Brynas feed you. Mmmmmm, it tastes good doesn’t it? So good it makes you cum again and again and again, so, so good. Yeeessssss. You’ll always want to be fed by Mommy Brynas now won’t you Katy? You’ll always want to be Mommy Brynas’ good little toilet girl from now on. Yes, yes you will.”

More and more sludge slithered down her throat as her cream was pumped from her pipe and she was filled from below. Trapped in this unending loop of lust, the softly murmured messaging told hold deep within her mind, massaging her freewill, shaping her future compliance. And in that moment a part of her decided to agree; She did always want to be Mommy Brynas’ good little toilet girl.


Taegan grinned down at her in triumph once more as she left her cock soften in her mouth in the darkness of the theatre as Rita Rae Richfield and her Aunt Callie watched. Over the past month or so Orla had gotten used to that look as her cousin had steadfastly continued to subjugate her with the encouragement of her mother. It had gotten to the point now that even the slightest push by the other girl of her will on hers would cause her to stiffen and naturally neither of her relatives had failed to notice this. The freckled girl caressed her curls as she withdrew her length and moved up further on her face, her balls now pushing up against her nose as she lined up her peehole over her lips stretched open by the movement. With a sigh from above her mouth was instantly filled with the strong bitterness of the copper blonde’s piss and she was forced to swallow as the 16 year old witnessed yet another of her humiliations.

She was gradually coming around to accepting that this might be the way thing would go in the future. It seemed that the few times she had approached the one from whose seed she had been bred about this, her cock had been taken in hand and, in the end, a gasping confession of how much she came when the other was in control was coaxed out of her as her creamy spurts were beckoned forth Mommy Cora’s touch. It was that was becoming oft repeated as of late, often initiated by innocent questions about her day at school, and ending in her admitting aloud how much she loved serving her cousin as her parent pumped glob after glob of her spunk from her six inches.

“That’s right Sweetie, show Rita Rae how much you like drinking Taegan’s piss,” Callie O’Donnell cooed pushing the curly haired blonde girl further down the road of servitude. “You’re all nice and hard for us now and you want to cum so badly don’t you, just like little Eden in the film. Look at how she thrusts up and down as Adalira jacks her, gulping down Daphne’s juice just like you are doing for Taegan now.” She could see her niece’s face cloud with distress as she looked past the thigh of her counterpart at the screen, but even as she did, her throat never paused in it’s methodical flexing. “Oh look, Ilona is taking over. Would you like me to do that Sweetie, would you like me to jack you now?” She asked rhetorically replacing the junior’s hand on the slippery length of the bound futamute.

It was a touch that Orla was quite familiar with, her Aunt knew exactly what worked best on her cock, knew exactly where to touch and how. The flow of urine from her cousin was slowing now, she was nearly empty. It wasn’t so bad really, she had been under meaner girls at school. Taegan wasn’t like that. Even though they were the same age, even though they had been brought to consciousness the same day, she felt there was a nurturing, mother-baby aspect that was developing in their relationship. They had both been to the daycare center before and sat next to each other in class when Baby Frieda had been brought around that one day. She wasn’t sure if this was that, but sometimes she wondered.

----Onscreen----

I can feel your cock throbbing in my fingers Sweetie,” Ilona murmured as she evenly stroked the blonde 15 year old. “You must be churning up a massive load down there. Just a massive load ready to erupt like a volcano. You have such a nice, thick cock Eden, such a nice thick cock and it wants to cum so badly now doesn’t it?”

“Not as thick as mine” Bonita Castillo blurted leaning back and displaying her tool and it’s six inch girth with a grin.

“Not as thick as any of ours,” the lab assistant returned with a knowing look as she continued her ministrations, “but thick enough. And she really needs to spurt for us. Look at her hips thrusting up and down within the bindings, trying to meet my touch.”

“She really needs to cum badly Miss Leppanen,” Adalira agreed crowding her face close to the bound sophomore’s.

“Well, we certainly know how to make that happen don’t we, Sweetie?” the black haired woman asked the trapped futamute rhetorically. “we know how to make you cum buckets, yes we do. We know how much you like to be fed, you and your mother both.”

“I make sure she goes to school with a full stomach every day,” Daphne informed the others as she raised herself from her flatmate’s face. “We really like breakfast time in our house.”

“How is she with the Haataja twins?” Adalira asked, helping the junior turn around.

“They’re pretty good actually,” the Michaelis girl responded squatting once again. “More often than not the four of them end up dogpiling at one end of the bed. “Hey, do you and Adalina want to get together with them? Do a twin on twin thing?”

“It’s something all sets should have I think,” the Finn concurred. “I was talking to Maria Ribeiro the other day and she was saying that there are studies out there that indicate that twins learning from twins is a positive. It research in it’s very early stages obviously. I mean we can’t even breed for them with any consistency here though they do tend to show up a bit more often than most.”

“They are quite cute,” the light caramel blonde junior added finding her purchase on the young Darrow’s face.

“Viiva thinks so too,” the 36 year old nodded, referring to her niece. “She gives them riding lessons every week.”

“Well,” the curvy redhead paused in mock reluctance. “I guess if it’s all for science, I can ask my sister.”

The three shared a grin and a chuckle before turning their attentions back to the fourth strapped down beneath the ass of the third.

“Time to make you cum Sweetie,” Ilona cooed with a nod towards the shapely junior.

Daphne pulled her cheeks apart and pushed back a bit more until her rosebud was but a half inch from the spread lips of the 15 year old blond girl below. With a smile and a sigh she let her ass flower bloom and the tip of a slimy brown mass started to ooze out with a series of crackles, expanding the opening between her petals as it widened. Eden lay her tongue flat an invitation for the filth to slide across it and down her throat. Eyes lidding with lust, she readily accepted the older student’s fudgy gift as she had so many times before, her esophagus flexing in acquiescence.

“That’s right Baby, eat it all up, eat Daphne’s lovely shit,” the Leppanen woman encouraged as she stroked her. “I can feel you getting close now, so very close. Keep eating her lovely chocolate, keep stuffing it down. It’s going to make you cum isn’t it? Yes, yes it will. Toilet girls always cum when they eat shit and you are a very good toilet girl aren’t you Eden? Yes, yes, you are.” The raven haired woman glanced downwards and grinned. “Oh look, a bead of cum ... and another ... you’re almost there Sweetie, almost there. Do you want Daphne and I to go a bit faster now? Would you like that?” she then asked knowing the sophomore couldn’t answer. “Let’s go a little faster.” And with that the luscious 16 year old grunted and increased the speed of her fecal flow while their supervisor quickened the pace of her hand.

A long muffled moan escaped from the between the spread cheeks of the Michaelis girl that slowly changed into a series of higher pitched whimpers as the bound teenager tried to keep up.

“Look at her go,” praised the Zimmerman girl. “Not a hitch in her rhythm. I can see her stomach starting to expand a bit though. Is she going to have room for the rest of us?”

“If she doesn’t, it will just come out the other end right?” the blue eyed beauty shrugged offhandedly from her perch.

“She can hold a lot,” The Castillo girl assured the senior. “I was in the same class as she was when her Day of Servitude came up last month. She took five of us plus the teacher before she started filling up her suit.”

“There we go,” exclaimed the eldest as the first of the thick ropes of cream launched itself upwards. “What a gusher you are dear. Look at all that cum. You have so much in you today,” she continued as with each pump another long pearly volley was pulled from her pipe. “So much cum Sweetie, so, so much cum...”

----Offscreen----

“Lovely Eden sure looks like she loves eating shit doesn’t she Baby?” Her Aunt Callie cooed as she continued to jack her in time to the slutting arm’s plunging below. “Look at how much it is making her cum dear? Ilona is right, she is a real gusher! I’ll bet you want to cum like that don’t you, my beautiful Orla? You want to spurt your creamy load again and again and again don’t you? And we know just how to make you do that don’t we Sweetie? Should we show Rita Rae here how to make you cum like Eden? Should we? I think she’d want to know how to make you do that, wouldn’t you dear,” she then asked letting her eyes drift to the other girl as the latter helped her cousin reverse her position.

“I’d love to see how to make Orla cum like that Miss O’Donnell,” the ginger grinned enthusiastically, allowing herself to be used as a brace for the other 14 year oldwho lowered herself once more.

“Aunt Callie-” the strapped down protested meekly even as her thrusting hips within the bonds betrayed her arousal.

“Shhhh, shhhh, I know dear, you want to cum so badly,” she comforted as she slightly increased her stroke. “And Aunt Callie and your cousin Taegen are going to make sure you do. We’re going to make sure you cum and cum and cum. And Rita Rae here is going to watch to see how we do it so that she knows how to make you cum as well Sweetie.”

“But Aunt ... Callie,” the golden blonde struggled through a moan as she felt the crown of her cock thumbed with each rise of the fingers on her pipe. The fleshy cheeks of her familial classmate pressed against her face and reflexively she let her lips relax and form a ring, the heat of her impending ecstasy forcing her silent surrender. A hissing of gas flooded the narrow crevice with the scent of the other 14 year old, then an abrupt expansion of her anal ring accompanied by the crackling she had come to know so well heralded the arrival of her muddy meal. Taegen’s freckled face looked down upon her as her slimy sludge slid across her tongue and she began to methodically work it down her throat. Her lust had freed her from any misgivings and though she might regret her willing public submission later, as she gobbled down the filth of her cousin and humped in the grip of her mother’s sister she could conjure up none in the moment.

----Onscreen----

“So we got a call about a broken processor?” Alexandria Richfield commented offhandedly peering at the screen of her tablet as she walked into the lab. “One of the VKR70’s according to the work order here.”

“We’re over here,” Ilona called out from behind a tall row of medical cabinents.

The tall blonde sniffed the air and a smile slowly formed on her face as she approached the source of the voice and now she noticed, other tell-a-tale sounds of a fecal feeding. As she rounded the corner, her suspicions were confirmed. One of the apprentices, Eden Darrow was restrained in a reclining lab chair, legs spread, head braced and face up. Plopped atop her open mouth was the luscious Daphne Michaelis, the well endowed daughter of one of the senior staff members at the lab. An unending snake of shit steadily pushed downwards from the second through the lips of the first. Meanwhile, the woman who had called her over, the black haired Ilona Leppanen methodically pumped rope after rope of creamy jizz from the bound girl’s cock while the oldest of the students, Adalira Zimmerman sawed her thick 10 inch length in and out of the 15 year old’s rosebud. Bonita Castillo flashed her green eyes at the new arrival and left the side of her classmate when the buxom engineer enfolded her in a kiss as she took in the scene.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.