Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 27: Mothers Always Know Best (Part 4)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27: Mothers Always Know Best (Part 4) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

(To make this chapter easier to follow, I’ve prefaced all of the excerpts of the video ‘One Day at the Lab’ with the header ‘----Onscreen----’ and marked where that the story returns to live action or live memory with the header ‘----Offscreen----’.)

Eirwen B One’s yoga pants had been pulled down to her knees. Her legs adorned with stripped warmers of various colours rested on the right arm of Donna Wainwright who also supported her back with her left one. The 32 year old physiotherapist sat on one of the stools next to the juice bar in The Virtuvian Plan robustly slamming her thick 12 inch length into the freshman’s rosebud. The blonde girl suckled desperately on the right breast of the tall woman while one of her Nest Parents, Willow Ellesmere, slid her slippery fingers up and down the freshman’s five inch length.

“Thanks for doing this, Donna,” the doctor complimented as the steady snick, snick, snick of the other massive member plunging in and out of the 14 year old’s ass formed a carnal symphony with her own ministrations. “No one in our house has anything close to your size and not even Kennedy is as big as you are,” she added nodding to the buxom blonde across the room.

“Always willing to do a solid for good people Will,” she answered grinning adjusting her position slightly, feeling her milk squirt time and again into the teenager’s mouth. “She’s taken her already though right?”

“Oh, yeah, a couple of times,” the strawberry blonde informed the other medical professional. “We actually had the Campbell’s over for dinner last week. They each took a hole, hollowed her out nicely. We took turns filling her up afterwards. Put her in the cradle for overnight harvesting. She loved it.”

“Good to know,” the woman with the long tweed brown hair nodded. “She was a little tight when I started, but loosened up soon enough. Now that she has relaxed, the ride is a lot more smoother.”

A mewl leaked out of the sides of the futagen’s mouth as her eyes widened slightly. A second followed the first, a third the second and her outbursts matched the cadence of cock and hand.

“Sounds like she’s ... getting close,” Donna predicted.

“I set her collar for Mesmermamillin and her implant for a slow climb,” the Ellesmere woman revealed. “I really wanted her to churn up a load. And from the throbbing in her pipe, it feels like she has.”

“Well, lucky ... me ... so am ... I” the 5’11” physiotherapist reported picking up speed suddenly.

Eirwen B One’s eyes became saucers as Willow’s hand matched the pace of the sawing stock. Her whimpers increased in volume and in pitch as the doctor held her head tight to the other woman’s nipple.

“Show Aunt Donna how much you love it when she fucks your ass,” the Canadian coached. “Squeeze her cock Dear, make her give you her load.”

A groan from the taller futamute betrayed her release a moments later creamy leakage on her relentlessly plunging browned length only confirmed it.

“Good girl Eirwen, good, good girl. Squeeze Baby squeeze. Milk her cock now,” she urged. “Take it all, take it all deep inside. Let her flood your ass Baby.”

“So good, so, so good,” the shipwright’s daughter muttered as her massive meat fired salvo after salvo of her glory into the anal canal of the freshman as the whimpering of the last reached a muffled crescendo.

“Cum Baby Girl, cum for Mommy Willow. Give me nice big spurts Sweetie,” the clinician pressed feeling the spasming in the young girl’s member increase as she gently she brushed her thumb across the crown. “Nice big spurts for Mommy. Oh ... Oh ... there we go Sweetie, there we go,” she praised as the first glob of goo pushed out of the eye of her cock and across her fingers. Quickly more followed and with each stroke a nice thick rope of cum launched itself into an inch or so upwards before collapsing onto the milking hand.

Again and again and again Eirwen felt her ass filled with warm cream as her own was pumped from her depths by the familiar fingers of Mommy Willow and she fed on the milk of the large woman who held her childlike in her arms. It was like she was in some kind of carnal cocoon, shrouded in bliss. Her eyes lidded and she let her tactile senses wash over her, not noticing her Nest Parent smile and nod at the new arrivals as they came through the door.

“Hey,” grinned Ruby Connolly as she entered the gym and spotted Wilhelmina Zimmerman setting a couple of small barbells on their accompanying stand next to a mat. The blacked haired sophomore was in a couple of her classes and both were on the school hockey team, along with her older sister Colleen. “Busy today?”

“Steady, more than busy,” the blue eyed girl answered embracing the first before locking lips with the redhead. “So what brings you here?” she then asked once she pulled her face away, still maintaining the pressing of their cocks together beneath their clothes.

“Want to work on my legs some today. Firm up my base,” the Irish girl lilted. She had no illusions as to her level of talent. She could skate well enough to be certain, she’d been doing that for a few years. Even played what passed for hockey a bit before coming to the island. But she was bottom of the rotation at best on this team. Girls like her friend Willie, who were tank born, had a lot of that hardcoded into them during their incubation years. What they did with that knowledge and those skills once they were brought to consciousness was different for each, but they had better starting tools to work with than she ever did.

“Fair enough,” she nodded slipping an arm around her waist and guiding her to the front desk. “Let’s see,” she pondered checking the screen on the computer. “Thabby is free right now. She’s good with legs.” The taller girl craned her neck slightly to look over one of the workstations. “There she is,” waving to a tall dark skinned girl with a mahogany red afro held back by a hairband. The other waved her hand in acknowledgement, smiled and nodded, as the two approached.

“You’re probably going to be happy to get that walking boot off for a while aren’t you?” Frances surmised as she and Colleen walked towards the physiotherapy stations.

“You’re not kidding,” she grimaced slightly. “Still think that should have been a penalty.”

“Take a number dear, take a number,” the older Connolly cautioned. “It won’t be the last time we play Velje this season.” She then turned towards the approaching figure, a lither futamute than the both of them with caramel brown hair and grey eyes. “Marcia,” she greeted. “How are you today?”

“Frances, Colleen,” she nodded. “Fine, fine. Just finished up with my last client actually, you’re right on time. You ready for your muscle treatment?”

“I’m ready to get rid of this thing altogether,” the blonde teenager muttered.

“All in good time, Sweetie, all in good time,” the other chuckled. “Come let’s get you set up.” The brunette then nodded to one of the nearby weight benches. “Loretta, Addison wants you to help me out with Colleen today.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” the buxom Whatley girl answered straightening up to her full 5’10” with a grin. A junior like the older Connolly, her full body was topped with a wavy strawberry blonde pixie and a somewhat cherubic visage. The bulge in the front of her yoga pants betrayed a sizable member, perhaps even larger than Colleen’s nine inches. A star of the wrestling and weightlifting teams, it was likely she had a future in sports somewhere.

“I’ll leave you to it then,” Frances turning towards the front desk where one of the other apprentices, Briana Engblom was just sitting down as she chatted with Jamila and Katriane. The girl with the pigtail braids waved at someone who was just coming in and when the copper blonde turned to look she spotted Bonnie Lockart squeezing the water out of her long ginger red hair. Apparently the skies had opened up since they had come in. Fortunately for her, Avalon Dance Studio was right next door so she wasn’t out there too long.

Another approached the recent arrival, a much taller futamute whose height made her seem a bit more lithe that the first, but truth be told Frances knew Calida Sandoval’s measurements were nearly identical to the Lockart girl’s. Nearly six feet tall, with her auburn red hair done up in a messy bun, she was in charge of the jogging program the training facility offered and was quite the long distance star in high school.

“I know that we were scheduled with Calida today,” the customs officer queried as she pulled up to the desk. “Is Bonnie a part of it as well?”

“Yes, she is actually,” the senior replied. “She runs the Saturday stretching classes. Miss Campbell says she is actually hoping to get the approval to bring in additional staff, but from what I’ve seen Bonnie seems to like it so not sure what the rush is.”

At that point another of the apprentices, a surrogate by the name of Brynas D Four, slid in beside the Persian doctor. With curves rivaling Katriane’s, she wore her long dirty blonde hair in a high ponytail was slightly taller than her counterpart. “So are you here for Bonnie’s stretching class Katriane?”

“Yes she is,” prompted her aunt. “You’re helping too?”

“I’ve been assigned to Callie today,” the other senior revealed. “Where she goes, I do too.”

Others had slowly gathered around the group; Willow Ellesmere, Ila Agarwal, their Nest Daughter Eirwen B One, the Thibodeaux’s Charlotte and her only child Daisy, as well as the Flinders, Didi and Blakely. Frances had seen the twins Bristol and Brooklyn a couple of minutes ago, but had since lost track of them. At the tail end was the full bodied Aryana Habib and her younger sister Hailey. The daughters of the woman who ran the movie theatre in town, the first was one of the front office staff at the school, the latter a classmate of Colleen’s, she knew. The recently arrived redhead had put her damp hair in a ponytail and the duo of instructors approached the group.

“So it looks like we are all here,” Calida greeted as she and Bonnie pulled up to the women dressed in a kaleidoscope of training gear.

“Let’s head to the mats everyone,” Bonnie suggested pulling her T-shirt over her head and popped the snap on her bra letting her ample breasts sway freely as she walked. “Toss your clothes against the wall there and we’ll get started.”


“It had all started with a video conversation between sorority sisters a few weeks back,” Anya mused to herself as she casually slid her fingers up and down the eight inch pipe of the restrained Hinata Jeffers. “The bonds formed in university, when a girl was away from home for the first time and clung to anything familiar, were strong. So it had been with her and Magnolia in Stockholm.”

“I’m telling you the woman is certifiable,” the thick bodied freckled girl blurted over the screen as she adjusted her position. “I stay out of her way as much as possible at work, our paths don’t really cross that often, but ask Val here, she’ll tell you the same.”

“It’s true,” the blonde Dvorak woman agreed drawing a steady chorus of creamy globs from Callidora Lockart’s little cockette with her pink pantied hand as she jacked the former husband of Eustace Lockart. “The girls in the typing pool tend to keep our heads down when she is in the building.”

“The apprentices get it the worst,” the larger futamute added, “though apparently her favourite lately is the one Berenger twins, Romy, in Environment.” The puttering of her fecal fumes punctuated her statement before a second series of crackles indicated another of the woman’s massive shit snakes was pushing into the infantilized figure’s mouth below. “Such a good little girl you’re being Callidora,” she murmured momentarily looking back over her shoulder into the trapped sissy’s wide blue eyes. “Eat up now Sweetie, eat all of Mommy Maggie’s shit and make your belly nice and full.”

“She’s always calling her in for meetings and she’s always bulging when she comes out,” Valeska Dvorak detailed. “It’s not a mutual thing at all. You know what’s makes it worse? I was talking to Kadlin, Silje’s younger sister, the other day at pilates. She’s the same way at home.” The amber eyed clerk paused momentarily to lubricate the pussy of the restrained body, just over four feet in height before slowly sliding three fingers into the slippery orifice. “From what she told me she is not letting her own daughter Vigdis find her dominant footing and she’s a junior now.”

“That’s the kind of thing that needs to start being teased out in a girl in her second year out of the tank,” Anya concurred speaking for the first time in some minutes.

“And now according to her, and granted it is early, she is leaving the same kind of imprint on Sigrid, Adelis’s first,” the Slovak/Portuguese hybrid divulged further.

“Why don’t they break up the Nest?” the Basov woman pondered.

“Right now there are higher priorities,” the Futagen Program Assistant explained, “and a temporary shortage of Matrons.”

“We had three go into Reversion this fall,” the golden blonde cut in.

“So they have no one to drop into the household above her,” Magnolia continued.

“Is anything being done?” the nurse asked as she guided the a lovely young brunette into view and pushed down on her shoulders. Moments later a soft sigh, a slight upward curl of her lips, and a distant look, indicated to the others that the student’s mouth had found her stiff eight inches.

“Actually yes,” the 27 year old secretary nodded. “Kadlin has reached out to her grandmother in Austria. She’s coming home to deal with it.”

From there it had been a non-stop series of arrangements between various medical professionals as both she and Kadlin had reached out. In the end the psychologist Maria Ribiero and the psychiatrist Veemi Annala had agreed to try some newly approved therapeutic techniques to see if the problem could be treated at it’s source. But getting the recalcitrant Silje Bergfors to go along despite not knowing what exactly was behind the curtain was why they needed her mother.

Now the doe eye brunette paused in her masturbation of the student to pull out her phone, pushing her glasses up on her nose as she did so. She looked out the window at their approaching destination and texted Kadlin Bergfors, her second in the last few hours. The first, sent last night, was the four word message “Sorry, change of plan.” It had shown a short video clip of Frikka Bergfors tied in a chair face up gorging on the shit of Laila Flores while her younger sister Delaney relentlessly pumped the cum from her cock. The one she sent now was the 64 year old once more restrained where she sat, her stomach well over swollen and the older Flores girl smiling lazily into the shot as she edged the mother of the woman she was sending it to. “Less than an hour out. Hope you’re ready.”


The rain pattered off of the triangular glass planes of the rounded enclosure that shrouded the terrace of The Mahogany Lounge from the elements. Standing in stark contrast to the much darker interior the area was light and airy with a variety of hanging and potted plants providing islands of privacy with wonderful views of the sea from the bluff the restaurant was located on. Theresa Markwell sat around the round table with her direct family. The turquoise eyed twins Gloria and Florence sat to her left. Though not identical the pair did share quite a few similarities in build, both being taller than their younger sister Agnes with whom she shared a train south from Stockholm and sat on her right.

The first, a bespectacled honey blonde, was a research scientist at Libereco Medical Labs. The second, possessing a slightly shorter, straighter cut of golden beige was an interior decorator at Wall, Windows, and Floors where she had just secured a position for her third child Agnes. Between them sat her granddaughters. Piper at 15 years old was, like her name hinted, quite gifted musically. She was a very talented with the piano and the viola and was picking up the clarinet. She was the polar opposite of her more analytic parent and multiple honey blonde rat tail braids reflected that. Her cousin Painter, a junior, focused her creativity in a different direction. Nearly as tall as Florence at 5’7”, she apprenticed in the same shop as her mother and now her aunt would be working in. Her long wavy golden brown hair framed a beautiful green eyed face. A further interesting feature of both girls was the fact that their respective Seed Parents Amalea and Valentina Fabbri, were mother and daughter themselves.

Aldona Castillo, the proprietor of the establishment, was also the Matron of the Nest her twins resided in. The five, along with one of the Assistant Managers, Pelita Swaggart, her girl Petula, and a redhaired freshman surrogate Gracie H One made up the household. They had welcomed the opportunity to guest the pair for a night the previous evening before each moved on to more permanent housing. At 64, Theresa knew upon returning she would likely be pressed into service as a Matron herself. As expected, she found out she would be completing a Nest that included Maria Ribeiro and her daughters Imala and Jelena, Regina Crandall and her girl Indigo, as well as Fryda Barbosa and her youngest Tayla. Agnes, on the other hand, would be moving in with her new boss Clara Manley and her bunch.

“I hope you found everything to your liking,” Sassa Grönlund offered standing between the eldest Markwell and the twins.

“Oh it was wonderful,” Theresa nodded. “The eggs were fluffy, the vegetables crisp, truly a well made quiche. The chef should be complimented.”

“Bellina worked on your order,” the willowy junior informed her flipping to the last page of the illustrated menu displayed the staff, their headshots, and a few relevant details. “Would you like to tell her yourself?”

“Yes, yes, the girl deserves to to know what a good job she has done,” the Australian concurred.

“Give me a moment,” the sandy blonde smiled texting into her phone.

“Of course,” the matriarch agreed turning back to her family. “So Florence, Agnes, Painter and I are on our way over to Walls, Windows, and Floors to introduce Clara to her new employee after this. What will you and Piper get up to once we leave here?” she asked the other twin.

“Bike back into town,” Gloria replied studying the sky through the glass. “It looks like it’s cleared up now; Might end up at the gym, not sure.”

Presently another young futamute showed up at the table. Much shorter than the Grönlund girl, shorter than even Agnes and Piper, the petite but curvy Bellina Rosseau was almost angelic in appearance. A lovely caramel brown bob framed a beautiful face dotted with turquoise eyes, not unlike Theresa’s eldest children. Dressed in nothing but a deep cut white frilly blouse and an apron that did little to hide her fledgling length nor the somewhat bulging belly above it, she chewed her bottom lip and nervously spoke. “I’m Bellina Rosseau and I made your order. You wanted to see me Ma’am?”

“I wanted to pay you a compliment young lady,” the former Den Mother commented patting her lap. “Perhaps even give you a tip.”

The younger apprentice looked over her shoulder anxiously at her taller counterpart, who gave her a gentle push and whispered into her ear “It’s Ok, we’re all in the service industry here.”

The 64 year old placed a large latex napkin that each of the tables were equipped with on her lap and turned the young student around exposing the porcelain cheeks of her ass. “Mmm, so pretty,” she complimented using her fingers to prod her legs apart before sliding them deliciously along the depths of her cleft. Placing her onto her thighs she then leaned the Rosseau girl back, undoing her apron as she did so. “This is your first year here isn’t Dear?” she asked not expecting an answer, having already read it in the menu. Meanwhile Gloria had grabbed the girls ankles and lifted up her legs while Sassa grabbed one of the knobs built into the edge of the table and pulled it out, revealing it to be the end of a bar that extended out some four feet.

Bellina looked at her older counterpart wide eyed as the latter secured her spread ankles onto the bar with a pair of leather straps she had pulled from her pocket before lifting her apron and pouring a generous amount of strawberry flavoured lubricant over her cock, balls, and ass. “It’s Ok ‘Lina, it’s Ok. Lay back and enjoy,” she comforted as her blouse was undone and her breasts came into view.

“Oh aren’t they lovely,” Theresa cooed as her hand found the sophomore’s stiff pipe and began to pump. “So nice and round for a young age. You should come over here and feel your classmate’s titties Piper. Pull your chair up between me and your Aunt Agnes and tease your friend’s nipples.”

“It says here, they are 35D’s Mom,” Florence declared impressed. “They’re as big as yours.”

“She’s one of the more popular underclassmen on the gymnastics team,” the youngest Markwell informed the others sliding into place. “Morgana Tilbury can’t get enough of her. She’s Miss Jeffers favourite too,” the rat tailed teenager added with a touch of envy.

“Indeed,” the older Markwell agreed. “And she is only 15. She may well be bigger than all you girls by the time she is finished growing.” She then turned to her granddaughter. “Dear could you please unbutton Grandma’s dress and pop the snap on her bra? There we go, what a Sweetie you are, now go play with your friend.” The golden blonde shrugged the top of her garment off and with her free hand tilted the caramel brown bobbed head towards her right areola. Instinctively, the kitchen porter’s lips parted and she began suckling to the pace of the snick, snick, snick of a hand on cock. Gloria pulled her chair in a bit more and brushing her golden blonde wavy hair behind her ear, pushed two fingers into the rosebud before her and matched the rhythm of the others.

The interior decorator flipped her own menu to the back pages and perused the contents then pulled out her phone. “They think of everything here,” she observed as she typed in the control code of the Rosseau girl’s implant and collar that was printed along with her measurements beneath her picture. She swiped the level bar a touch to the right bringing forth a muffled whimper from the nursing 15 year old as her hips began to involuntarily thrust up and down slightly in time with the carnal manipulations of the other three Markwells. “There we go,” the darker haired twin announced with a chuckle. “She’s on a slow climb and her sensors have been set to detect Mesmermamillin. She won’t cum until she’s churned for a bit but she will be thirsty Mom.”

Bellina couldn’t help herself, her body was at the mercy of this motherly woman and her progeny. Up and down she felt her cock slide between the greasy fingers of the first, while a second massaged her little walnut with two, no now three more. Meanwhile, her fellow gymnast had dipped her own in the lubricant that had been spilled upon her and was lightly teasing the bumps on her breasts causing her to stretch to meet her touch. And through it all she nursed greedily on the proffered nipple, her head held fast, her throat swallowing as she siphoned the milk of the eldest into her mouth. The sophomore submitted to the whims of the others, lost in her lust. Her eyes lidded with desire, her mind grew hazy and her

thoughts lost all focus as she was slowly brought towards her end.

After a while Theresa could feel the restrained girl’s tool begin to throb. She was starting to get close. Gloria had added her pinky to the other three digits she was sawing in and out of the kitchen porter’s ass. Between the two of them and the machinations of her youngest granddaughter the Rosseau girl was squirming under their constant relentless ramping up of her heat. Piper had initially trapped one of her arms under her own following her example but Bellina long ago given up the struggle. They would spasm occasionally in their prison but never really threatened to break free. And on and on the edging of the beautiful young futamute went. Her mewling was a near constant now, even as she desperately suckled her will sapping nourishment from first one teat and now the other.

She reminded her so much of her darling Agnes at a similar age. Those long summer evenings when her older twin sisters, home from university in Bergen, played similar roles to those mother and daughter did now. Even on the train from Stockholm, when she had strapped her youngest girl into restraints and babied her, it had stirred up those memories. “Yes, this Bellina was just like her Agnes,” she decided inwardly as she continued pumping her young member, “just like her.”

The retired Den Mother glanced over at her 33 year old child and her lips curved upwards. Painter had her left arm around her shoulder and was holding her close, pining her arms at her sides. Her dress had been pushed up over her hips exposing the bulge beneath her sky blue panties of her lovely long thick cock. It measured nine inches by seven, larger than anyone else in the family, though both of the grandchildren could end up outdoing their blonde aunt. The eldest of the two used her right hand to jack her through the silk front panel and trapped as she was the blue eyed girl she had journeyed south with could only hump her hips to meet the ministrations of her niece, her eyes glued to the 15 year old on her back.

“Good, good,” she thought inwardly. “They wouldn’t be living in the same house so it was important to establish the proper relationship between the submissive Agnes and her more dominant nieces whenever possible.” The 16 year old’s rhythm had fallen in line with the rest and meeting the girls green gaze with her grey one, she nodded and then increased her pace. Like clockwork, the rest of the Markwells did likewise. “I’ve got such a talented family,” she reflected as each of the futamutes under carnal distress moaned with the increased stimulation.

“Going to cum for me Dear?” she asked the Rosseau girl, her hand sliding faster now, her thumb sliding over the top of her mushroom with each stroke. “Going to give me nice thick spurts Baby Girl? Going to give Mommy Theresa all of your lovely cream? I can feel you throbbing, I know you want to cum so badly. So cum for me Sweetie, give me all of your lovely spunk.” Further and further the four of them went, pushing the captured two closer and closer until with a little squirt, the first drippings of ecstasy leaked out of Bellina’s cock. With each of the eldest Markwell’s strokes white spurts increased in size until she was shooting lovely big globs of cum onto her rounded tummy. “There we go Sweetie, cum for Mommy Theresa. Cum for Mommy Theresa while she feeds her little girl. Yes, yes, just like that Baby, just like that.”

The grey eyed honey blonde peered once more at Agnes and Painter. The 33 year old was bucking again and again as a dark stain appeared on the silk covering her cock at the behest of her niece’s carnal command. The latter held her closer now, cooing into her ear as she talked her through her cresting bliss. “Gloria and Florence had taught their daughters well it seems,” she surmised with an inner smile of satisfaction before returning her attention to the sophomore on her lap. The lovely Rosseau girl continued coating her stomach with cream stroke after stroke as she whimpered around the nipple she fed from, her body being pillaged by three generations of Markwells.

Theresa shared a gaze with Gloria and then Piper as the trio urged the apprentice’s orgasm to endless fruition. Again and again and again her semen surged forth as the 15 year old was driven to ecstasy. Caressing the softness of the caramel brown bob, once more she peered past her. The darkess on Agnes’s panties was growing each time Piper’s fingers traversed the nine inches of the cock of her aunt, planting the seeds of submission within the first to the second little by little. “Gloria and Florence had indeed taught their daughters well,” she repeated to herself with pride. “And now, now they would have their Aunt Agnes to practice on as well.”


At some point during the film people had swapped places. It was now Rita Rae Richfield that had her hand on Orla’s cock, and her Aunt Callie had substituted a slutting arm for the fingers she was plundering her ass with a while ago. Her cousin Taegan and the redhead’s mother were having their way with the usher Shasta Bouwmeester. The tall blonde futamute and the saucy freshman had pinned the apprentice between them and the latter’s legs were folded up against her shoulders. The first was deliberately sliding her thick 10 inches in and out of the girl’s rosebud while the wavy haired 14 year old slowly worked her own smaller tool into the same hole next to the older woman’s massive one. Alexandria held the three close with a bear hug and the dusky Beanstalk coated length of the Bouwmeester girl slid up and down in the valley of cleavage between them as the movie played on.

----On Screen----

It had started with out in the lab with Adalira Zimmerman, Daphne Michaelis, and Eden Darrow processing semen samples together under the supervision of Ilona Leppanen. Each was dressed in a white lab jacket and little else beyond lingerie it seemed. Partway through the task the apparatus they had been using stopped working and the Finnish lab technician called EngInno Designs to have them send someone over to look at it. But as they waited events took a different turn as the two older students began to tease the younger one. Soon enough the 36 year old had also joined in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.