Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 26: Mothers Always Know Best (Part 3)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26: Mothers Always Know Best (Part 3) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Frikka Bergfors gazed out of the window in the rear lounge of the hydrofoil that sped it’s way towards Libereco. The place was pretty much empty, most of the other passengers there were sat in the front. The vessel wasn’t completely empty, there had been about a dozen or so boarding with the four of them in Aarhus. It would be another hour or so yet before they arrived at their destination and the 64 year old was stuffed as full as she had ever been in her life. Her well laid plans on how she was to deal with her wayward daughter likely lay in ruins now. A firm but slippery hand on her nine inch cock kept her right on the edge of her bliss but not over. Arms and legs bound to the seat she sat in, there was little she could do to help herself along. She was completely at the mercy of the one who was stroking her.

A glance to her left however, revealed that she was not alone in her plight. The third was likewise teasing the similarly restrained and bulging fourth. She couldn’t help but think back to the events of the previous evening that found her here in this situation now.

“You must be Frikka Bergfors,” the pretty petite brunette greeted warmly as she approached the woman holding the small sign with her name on the platform.

“Indeed I am,” the older futamute replied. “Been waiting long?”

“Not overly,” the other answered shaking her hand and tilting her head upwards to bus her cheek. “My name is Anya Basov, I’m the nurse at the sorority. The Den Mother sent me to meet you,” she explained before reaching down and grabbing a suitcase. “Is there any more?”

“Only these two and they’re on wheels. The rest is being shipped,” she filled in. “If I’m lucky it will arrive in Libereco not long after I do.”

“Then let’s get you home to the girls,” she suggested brushing a wisp of her long honey brown hair from her face and pushing her glasses up on her nose.

A meandering 15 minute ride through town that took the pair past a couple of local tourist destinations including the cathedral was filled with small talk and a layout of the usual weekend activities around the residence. Frikka found the woman friendly and informative. She found out she was 29 and the daughter of Savina Basov in Family Planning and Manisa Dakota, one of the local drivers for the LPA. She had crossed paths with both in the past, but knew them not well, both being considerably younger than she was. It was likely much had changed on the island since she had actually last lived there. Apparently after graduating from Stockholm, the clinician had spent a couple years in the clinic on the island before being selected for her current position.

“I’m surprised you wouldn’t choose to stay closer to home given the fact that you are old enough to claim offspring,” the electrical engineer pondered aloud. “You were bred in your first year once they brought you to consciousness?”

“Not the first year, but when I was a sophomore I was selected twice,” the nurse revealed. “They should be coming out of the tank this fall. They are both going to happy homes. I have another three years left here and I bred as a second year once I was in university. I’m keeping that one.” The car pulled through the large gates which then closed behind them, traversed a long driveway and pulled up in front of a large mansion. “And here we are.”

“It certainly looks impressive,” the Bergfors woman complimented taking in the massive residence framed by moonlight and illuminated by lantern like fixtures.

“Come, let’s get you inside,” the younger enthused popping the trunk as the two exited the vehicle. “Oh, I almost forgot. I’m supposed to give you this,” she added handing her an envelope when the two of them were standing next to each other behind

the vehicle.

The Norse woman broke the seal and using the light behind her scanned the contents and smiled before replacing the note in the paper sleeve and sticking it in her jacket pocket.

“Good news?”

“Seems so,” the tall brunette surmised picking up one of her cases.

The mansion was every bit as opulent on the inside as it was on the outside. The shorter addressed others she passed merrily as they moved up the stairs and along the corridors, introducing each in turn. Frikka nodded as she did so, letting herself reflect on her own heady shit filled studies in Stockholm decades ago. Once this current crisis was over maybe she could guest lecture or something. The variety of beautiful young futamutes in this place was incredible. Some were alone, others in groups of two or three. A subtle hand of one would find a sensitive place of the next as they passed, they regarding her and she did them.

“As I understand it I’ll be rooming with Hinata Jeffers?” she queried as they approached the corner.

“Yes, that’s correct. Her room is just ahead,” the nurse confirmed. “Oh, you’re going to need this.” The Basov woman suddenly stopped and pulled out her phone and seeing this, her opposite did the same. Information was passed from one unit to the other, settings were adjusted, and the devices were put back in their pockets.

Upon entering the common room the pair were greeting with the largest gathering of residents yet. There were seven of them by the 64 year’s old quick count all gathered in a group. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, short, tall, curvy, lithe, it was a virtual cornucopia of nubile young flesh. The pleasant waft of filth was in the air and she suspected there was at least one more in the middle of all of them. As they passed, the older slowed down to peer into their midst and found that she was correct.

There were actually two of them. The first was a leggy redhead with a wispy pixie cut, quite tall, perhaps with even more height than her 5’9”. It was hard to tell as she was seated. She knelt in the plush leather chair but her limbs were wrapped around a second figure in a way that made the last, a slightly younger blonde, immobile. The legs of the older girl folded over the others, pulling them apart and pinning them in position. At the same time, the curvier younger student’s arms were being squeezed to her sides by the others, leaving her distended stomach on full display. One of the ginger’s hands jacked the other’s cock in time to her own plundering browned stiffness, that was sliding methodically in and out of the ass above it. The other was squeezing the gaps between her captive’s jaws, holding her mouth open.

The Bergfors matriarch smiled and grew hard upon hearing the blonde girl’s gargled whimper. Her hand reflexively fell to her own nine inches as she watched a third, a golden skinned Latina slowly back her naked ass over her parted lips and lower herself onto the other student’s face. Flashing a toothy grin down her back, she let her body relax. Moments later, the flexing of the esophagus below her pink collar indicated the flaxen haired one was being fed another load of sludge to further bulge her belly. Shortly thereafter, her creamy white glory fountained up from her glistening piece in thick globs and her hunger took on a new intensity.

“You know, we have girls for that kind of thing here,” Anya murmured sliding a plush chair behind the older futamute and guiding her into it as the surrounding students parted to allow their guest an unobstructed view of the pair.

“Who are they?” she asked as she slowly started to stroke herself.

“You know Kaja Engblom from the Security Services in Libereco?” the clinician countered placing each of the engineer’s legs over the arms of the chair.

“Yes of course,” she nodded. “Terrible circumstance that. I’m glad the community was able to help out and give her a place to

start over. Wait, these aren’t hers are they? She’s nearly as old as I am.”

“No, no,” the other brunette chuckled moving behind the seated woman, undoing her tightly wound bun and fluffing out her long cola brown hair over the back of the chair. “They’re her granddaughters. The one in the back there is Inga. Her mother is Fjola, the third of Kaja’s girls that she brought with her south. She gets her red hair from Uli Rosseau, the green grocer. She’s a junior this year.”

“And the other?”

“That’s Esja, she’s a freshman. She’s one of Ronja’s, though you’d never know it from her looks. She has a lot of Adrienne Berenger in her, the hair, the curves, the cock. Ronnie definitely bred up there,” the shorter one judged. “And this,” she then pivoted steering a lovely young girl every bit as rounded in the tummy as Esja with chestnut brown hair, turquoise eyes, and full red lips before her and gently pushing her to her knees, “this is Delaney Flores. She’s Esja’s roommate. She’s also the daughter of the sorority physician Mirabella Flores. We’ve been training her to develop her cocksucking skills. She gotten to be very good at it.” The nurse caressed the back of the girl’s head giving it a subtle push. “Go ahead, show our guest what you’ve learned since you’ve been here,” she encouraged. Frikka broke her gaze on the Engblom cousins and met that of the brunette kneeling between her legs. The latter gave her a hopeful smile, licked her lips, and then slowly enveloped her entire length with her plush ruby pucker.

The medical professional had positioned the chair well. Slumped as she was now, the bobbing head of her colleague’s child was in direct line with the Engbloms some four feet away, if that. She was right, the freshman was indeed talented. She felt her tongue swirl around her pipe each time she plunged down upon it. Her eyes alternated between meeting her imploring turquoise orbs and watching the shit of others slide effortlessly down the throat of the curvy young blonde as her sister cooed encouragement and deliberately stroked her meat, launching volley after volley of her seed upwards. A large vanilla skinned girl with a jet black bob and bangs had replaced the first, her face heavily made up in a darker asthetic. Seeing she had an audience she climbed up the front of the pair so her ass was facing the Scandinavian seated across from her and her thick cock thumped on top of the wheat blonde head of Esja directly in front of Inga’s face.

A second figure appeared behind the chair opposite, as tall as she was, with auburn red hair tightly bound like hers usually was, but with curves more luscious. She nudged the back of Inga’s skull forward and the girl lips obediently wrapped themselves around the offered prong taking the entirety of it’s massiveness. The first peered down at the flexing throat as the thick vine of sludgy mud flowed from her assflower into the lips pried open. As she twisted in place, her lovely rounded breasts hove into view, nearly spilling from the white sleeveless undershirt she was wearing. “They were even larger than Adie’s” the tall traveler thought silently. Her green eyes then flashed backwards and captured Frikka’s stare, the curve of her lips a taunt the older futamute could not answer.

“Who is the one on top?” she asked breathlessly, her eyes glazing with lust as the 18 year old’s cadence on her cock slowly began to increase and she felt fingers begin to massage her temples, leaching her self-control from her even more.

“That one?” floated down the voice of the nurse. “That one is Delaney’s big sister Laila. She’s a post grad in her fifth year; Finance. She’s a real beauty isn’t she?” the 29 year old asked as the second log of the Goth student petered out only to be followed up by another thick third moments later. The Bergfors woman now had a third focus competing for her attention, her steel blue eyes darting back and forth between those of one Flores girl and the next and Esja Engblom greedly gulping down shit while she was stroked to glory.

“There is a lot to like about Laila; lovely tits, nice big ass, thick meaty cock, and a personality that doesn’t take no for an answer,” the bespectacled brunette described watching Inga swallow the 22 year old’s load while her head was held in place from behind by the other redhead. “But you know what the best thing about her is Miss Bergfors? The best thing about Laila Flores is her capacity. Her shits go on forever. That’s her third one and you’ve seen how big they are. They’re huge. She probably

has that much and more besides still inside, waiting, just waiting, for the right mouth.” She felt a jab in her arm, followed by another, but was too far gone in her lust to react to either. Her hips were flexing now, pushing her pipe further down the freshman’s throat each time she slid her lips downwards, her tongue caressing her length, her crown.

“How is she doing?” asked a dark haired Latina in a lab jacket falling in beside the nurse as the pair watched the eldest sister disengage from the two Swedes with a final spurt of cream across the face of the older.

“Quite well doctor, I think she is nearly there,” Anya reported before turning her attention back to her charge. “This is Doctor Mirabella Flores, our physician here at the sorority, my superior, and the mother of the two lovely girls you seem to be so taken with.”

“Well met my dear,” she smiled pleasantly. It was then that Frikka felt the probing of two fingers into her anal canal for the first time causing her to groan. “Yes, we taught Delaney how to use her fingers as well. She really is quite good at this kind of thing.”

“There are a pair of girls in town, the Vesterbergs, high school aged,” the Basov woman revealed. “Their mother has a rather large tool, thicker than even Laila’s. They’ll be getting ones of their own next month I believe from what I hear. Anyway, she wanted them both to learn how to suck cock and take one up the ass but thought hers would be too big to start with.”

“She reached out to the sorority for advice,” the other interjected. “We could see the need so we began tutoring them privately. Once a week, we go into town, sometimes it’s me, sometimes it’s Anya, but it’s always with our lovely Delaney here. She has such wonderful technique, wouldn’t you agree?”

Somewhere along the line both her arms and her legs had been restrained by leather straps to the chair she sat in and now the engineer was trapped where she was, not that she wanted to move. Up and down and in and out and up and down and in and out, the young brunette was playing her lust like a piano speeding towards a crescendo having added a third finger to the symphony she was performing on her prostate.

“You know, we never did ask you Frikka,” the doctor continued as a third figure appeared from behind, “are you the right mouth for my lovely Laila? Are you the one who will be an obedient toilet for her? I certainly hope so, we all do actually,” she suggested helping the post grad up the back of the chair while her assistant tilted the Norwegian’s head back and placed an oral spreader in her jaw. “She has so much more to give and I’ll bet you haven’t eaten for awhile have you. It just seems like a perfect storm wouldn’t you say?”

“It’s a perfect something,” the 22 year old snickered as she spread her cheeks exposing the muddy depths of her crevice.

“Yes, you look famished. I don’t think we should waste any time Laila,” Mirabella instructed. With that the black haired girl smeared her face with filth as she lowered herself onto it. Moments later her cheeks were bulging with slimy sludge as the Goth girl pumped her full of her waste, her green eyes staring down imperiously, her smirk evident. She had no choice but to swallow as fast as she could. “That’s right Dear, eat up now, eat it all like a good toilet. Good, good. You probably haven’t done this in a while, but it looks like you haven’t lost a thing Frikka. You ready to cum for us Frikka? Are you ready to give my Delaney your precious cream? I’ve given you a little something to help you saturate much faster, you can probably feel it now that you are munching down Laila’s mud.”

A fourth finger was added and then in short order the freshman squeezed her thumb in beside it. Her arm went in past the wrist even as she maintained the manipulations of her mouth on her cock. She could feel her head begin to buzz. The swallowing was reflexive now, her hunger insatiable, her greed for the slimy fudge of the green eyed girl driving her towards bliss faster and faster. Up and down, in and out, up and down, in and out, gulping, gulping, gulping. And then there it was. Her technicolour ecstasy bloomed before her, her nine inch pipe exploding in lust. She could feel the throat of the 18 year old below desperately trying to keep up with her release but felt her cheeks getting fuller and fuller despite her swallows. And then there was air and a hand. The Norwegian felt her seed splatter crazily against her blouse again and again as more fudge forced it’s way down her gullet. Lips closed over her crown again drinking from her cum fountain until full then once more freedom. On and on it went as she sunk further and further into a depravity unplanned.


The five of them sat in the Pavillion Park Picturehouse ready to take in the early matinee on a Saturday afternoon. It was drizzling out and the first light snows had fallen and left so outdoor activities weren’t really an option. Orla O’Donnell, only a couple months into consciousness sat slumped in one of the reclining chairs, her short curly blonde hair and brown eyes a picture of innocence to the casual passerby. Her jeans just had been removed as had her panties and now each leg was splayed over those of her neighbours, her Aunt Callie on her left and her cousin Taegen on her right. She had protested at first but the pair had smothered her in sweetness while continuing to disrobe her until she was naked from the waist down and her breasts lay exposed for all to see.

It hadn’t been like this before, it had always been a private thing, a secret thing. She wasn’t even sure her any of her mothers knew. Oh, sure, she had been christened just like any other freshman, and she understood that hers was a mouth to be used by others. And it was regularly. Two weeks ago she had been randomly selected for a Day of Servitude during homeroom. She had never eaten so much shit or spurted so much cum before. If she wasn’t a willing toilet before then, she certainly was now. But this, this with her cousin Taegen, this was different. When they were introduced to each other both of their mothers made clear that each was to help the other just like the two of them had. They were the same age, they would be in the same classes, they would graduate together, they were equals. All this was pointed out to them. But somehow, it was starting not to feel that way. She thought back to that first day when her mother Cora had dropped her off for a sleepover back in September. The three of them had decided to take a walk through the natural trails west of town for a sunset campout before it became too cold to do so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.