Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 24: Mothers Always Know Best (Part 1)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Mothers Always Know Best (Part 1) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

The weather had turned as the month had and now as the bus wended it’s way towards the suburban streets of Libereco shortly before five in the afternoon, a steady chorus of rain pattered off of it’s roof and occasionally blurred the window Freja Grönlund peered out of as she held onto one of the hanging straps. She had seen a bunch of rather wet passengers push aboard after sprinting from Stella’s as the vehicle had approached that stop and by the time she had gotten on some 100 yards down the road, all the seats were taken. She’d get a place sooner or later, the complex she lived in was near the end of the line. Satchel on the floor between her legs, she watched the downtown slowing grow smaller behind her.

It had been almost a month since that day in the theatre. Almost a month and somewhat curiously, there had been no further follow up to what happened that day. Nonetheless, she always found herself sifting through any crowd she was in with a cautionary glance. It was not as if she might not have expected it. Irma Zimmerman was 61, Rubina Ackersley was 42. Both were older than her 38. The Austrian especially could have pressed her advantage and made her servitude of that day a more permanent arrangement. She could have used her daughter Bertina to do it. After all, she was only two years younger, was her assistant on the Camera Club and they had met twice since then. Her mother could have granted her the standing needed. But rather that push her further down that path, when the students who had been there that day showed up at that first meeting prepared to continue her fecal re-birth, the strawberry blonde had steered them away from the teacher and towards the freshmen members of the group who had not been.

They have even gone out on a double date with their family’s freshmen earlier this month at The Mahogany Lounge. Bertina had made her daughter Jolanda’s stomach bulge, while she in turn rounded the tummy of the 36 year old’s golden brown haired niece, Isolina. The pair had then put the 14 year olds on display binding them lips to petals on top of the table and cuddled as they watched their cum seep through the shit between their bodies while they devoured the sludge of the other. It had served to solidify their relationship on a more equal footing and helped the Swede recover her worth once more. Even so, despite her misgivings about possibly finding herself once more in that situation, as she swayed with the movements of the bus, she couldn’t help but return there in her thoughts.

Drifting in a sensual stupor, Freja’s half lidded grey eyes met the green ones of Rubina Ackersley as the redhead smiled down her spine at her and pushed another lengthy tube of shit through her stretched lips. Throat flexing in greed, hips thrusting methodically, cock sliding up and down in an unknown muddy grip, thick globs of her cum launched themselves into the air with each swallow. Deeper and deeper she sank into her bliss as other hands smoothed a layer of fudge over her body. Her rosebud was relentlessly plundered by the automation of the Slutting Arm which only ramped up her lust each time the dildo attached to it slid across her prostate even as she felt her stomach stretching beneath the mud. Shit turned to piss, and then back to shit once more as Rubina dismounted and the 61 year old Irma Zimmerman took her place. She squatted above her, pulled her cheeks apart with soiled hands, lowered herself onto the blonde face below, and grunting, feed the teacher her a third load of filth of the day.

Bertina was next after that. At some point in time they must have attached a urination cup to her for she noticed she was pissing freely without pause, almost as if her bladder understood how quickly the rest of her was filling up with solids. There had been a brief reprise then from her toilet servitude as Jenna Ackersley, Brenna’s younger cousin by a year, shimmied up her body coating her cock in sludge and began skullfucking her. The turquoise eyed blonde was not quite as curvy as the first, nor as endowed, but in neither area was she shy. The 16 year old couldn’t stop the grin from spreading across her face as she thrust to and fro at speed. “Mom didn’t even see you at first but I did Miss Grönlund, I did,” she gushed from above. “I’ve always thought you were pretty Miss Grönlund, I always did. I always thought you had the sweetest set of lips, I fantasized about you sucking my cock one day and now here we are. So beautiful Miss Grönlund, my cock looks so beautiful sliding in and out of your mouth like this ... each time feeding you ... a little bit of shit ... feels so lovely ... better ... better than even I imagined it would be ... so much better” Freja watched the girl’s nostrils flare and her eyes lid slightly as she felt the girl’s muddy grip tighten in her hair, her speed increasing. “Hold on ... Miss... Grönlund,” she groaned, “going ... to ... cum ... now.” And then the Swedish Futamute’s cheeks bulged again and again with teenage cream.


Devonna Bouwmeester watched her eldest Sheeva guide the brown wavy bob of Lindy Hofmaier up and down on her nine inch cock beneath the table with one hand as she sipped her blueberry milkshake with the other, struggling to maintain her composure. The statuesque caramel brown haired daytrader grinned at her difficulties, peering over her laptop as she reviewed some of the transactions she had made during the day on behalf of the community. Her own pipe had stiffened in anticipation. Longer and thicker than her daughter’s, the financier saw no reason to test the young waitress straight off when she had checked in on them. “Let her warm up with Sheevie’s first,” she mused privately as she gently pushed the school principal’s girl beneath the table cloth.

Plates and bowls, smeared with the remnants of their early dinner, were stacked neatly between two. The sophomore, dressed in the 50’s style skirt and blouse uniform that apprentices at Stella’s Wharfside Diner tended to wear once the patio closed for the year, industriously focused on the task at hand wrapping her arms around the seniors hips as her pace gradually increased. A glance around the establishment aptly demonstrated how the rain had put a damper on business for the day. Currently, but for them, it seemed the place was more or less empty. There were two other students on duty but neither was really active. The Gatimu girl was well rounded in the middle so she had been apparently. Dong Min Hee, on the other hand, was not quite so swollen in the stomach.

“So Firenze is dropping by here to pick you up you said?” the Belgian banker prompted her black haired beauty.

“Yes ... yes Mom,” Sheeva replied biting her lower lip. “In a ... few minutes... 5:30 she said.”

“And this is a new class is it? Pottery for the senior set?” the older pressed noticing the futamute on her knees increasing her pace.

“Yes Mom ... her ... her Grandmother’s ... idea,” the other sighed with a nod downwards, dropping her other hand beneath the table’s edge.

“I see,” she smiled with amusement, closing her laptop. She saw the Erdos girl enter the diner just as the rain began to let up. “Getting close dear, getting close to giving little Lindy your big load?”

“Yes,” she mewled her mother pulled her close, enfolding her within her embrace.

“Cum baby, cum now. Fill Lindy’s mouth full of cum, watch her drink your cream, watch now dear,” the older Bouwmeester insisted.

The 15 year old’s doe eyes burrowed into the older student’s blue ones as her throat flexed again and again.

“Good, good, Sweetie, give it all to her, drain your balls,” the 39 year old urged as the Hungarian futamute approached at their table with the Chinese/Spanish waitress.

“How are we doing here?” asked the latter cheerfully, menu in hand, brushing a strand from her golden brown bob from her face.

“I do think Sheeva here is nearly finished,” Devonna declared as her daughter’s thrusting began to abate.

“Was everything OK?” the Dong girl followed up.

“Splendid dear,” the eldest assured the senior most apprentice as she helped the other to her feet.

“Oh me?” the green eyed 27 year old asked when the Asian favoured her with a glance. “I’ve got a couple of kebabs in a bag waiting at takeout. Sheeva and I have places to be.” With that she reached in and pulled the back haired futamute from the booth by her hands, supporting her when she stumbled slightly, her jeans still around her ankles. “Best you put those back on,” she suggested to the still slightly dazed student with a grin.

“And what about you Ma’am?” Min Hee asked the tallest of the group.

“You know,” the banker considered as she casually removed the Hofmaier girl’s panties, then removed her business skirt and under things with a practiced sweep of her hand. “I think I’ll have another helping of the berry bowl with sliced bananas.” Grabbing the lubricant out of the condiment tray, she bent the girl over and flipped her skirt onto her back. A generous dose of Tunnel of Love was squirted onto her crank and then on the stiffened 11 inch monster that arched from between the woman’s legs. “Take your time though, dear,” she advised, lining up the rosebud of the youngest Hofmaier with her cock. “It’s still raining a bit and I’m in no hurry.”

The four watched the 15 year old’s eyes widen as the eight inch girth slowly penetrated her anal canal as bit by bit, she was forced down upon it by a pair of strong hands.

“Of course Ma’am,” the other waitress nodded with a smile, making a point of pulling her order pad out of her apron and writing the down the 39 year old’s request while holding the eye’s of her junior partner in her own as she sunk lower. “No hurry, no hurry at all.”


Theresa Markwell smiled down at her youngest daughter Agnes as she steadfastly suckled dosed milk from her left nipple. It had been quite some time since they had gotten together like this and, at 64, the recently retired Den Mother of the Optimis Utriusque Mundi Sorority House in Stockholm knew time waited on no one. She had been thinking of moving back to the island for the last couple of years. The twins, Florence and Gloria, were there. Each of them now had daughters in school, Painter and Piper they had named them. She wasn’t there for their Christening but the holidays always brought the family together. Last year they had visited her in Stockholm during the summer. But when Agnes had called from Kristiansand seven weeks ago, she made up her mind that it was time.

Things had not gone as she had planned in Norway and she had left her job. She was at a loss of what to do next. It was then she booked off the last of her vacation time, signed her retirement papers and got on a train to Oslo. The two of them met in the Norwegian capital, journeyed up to the Lofoten Islands and proceeded to lose themselves there for a month. There was a lot for Agnes to unpack and it took a while but gradually she became her little girl once more. The hard weather eventually chased them back down south and now the occasional lights of the Swedish countryside between Stockholm and Göteborg flew by outside as the express train sped into the darkness.

The graying blonde’s hand glided smoothly up and down on the length of her daughter’s cock as she nursed. Bound and froglegged in a portable restraining structure she had packed form their trip the honey blonde 33 year old was at her mercy. The private cabin they shared was at the end of the car and she was acquainted with the woman who worked it. They would not be disturbed. “Let Mommy take care of you Baby,” she murmured as she dripped more Beanstalk on Agnes’ stiffness, “Let Mommy make you feel good.” Normally nine inches long and seven in girth, it had grown to over double it’s length thanks to the lubricant. Now her hardened pipe snaked between her breasts and dotted the bottom of her chin with pre-ejaculate on each upstroke.

Setting the bottle down, she started the gradual climb on the pace at which the mechanized dildo attached to her Slutofier Belt was penetrating her rosebud and then brought her second hand to bear on the slippery flesh before her, causing a moan to escape from around her nipple. “There we go Baby, more slippery for your lovely cock so we can make it grow bigger and bigger. Would you like that? Would my Sweet Agnes like her cock to grow bigger and bigger?” she asked rhetorically increasing her masturbatory motion with the latex below. “Yes, she would, bigger and bigger and bigger, yes, yes,” she cooed feeling the familiar throbbing begin.

With both of her hands bent to the task, Theresa caused the phallus of the younger Markwell to increase length much more rapidly than it had been. It had pushed past the chin of her youngest now and was bumping against her bottom lip. “Mommy can feel Agnes’ big cock throbbing, Mommy knows her Sweet Agnes wants to cum doesn’t she?” Taking one hand off of fleshy beast momentarily, she pried her areola from the nursing mouth, and then used her bosom to cradle the bound blonde’s head forward. “Open up Sweetie, open those lips for Mommy, take the nice big cock in your mouth,” she murmured as she started a rocking motion with the other’s skull. Obediently the blue eyed futamute’s lips parted and bit by bit the head of her own cock was engulfed between them.

Longer and longer the slippery pipe grew and as it did more and more disappeared each time the honey blonde feverishly bobbed her head. Bigger and bigger, faster and faster, more and more. Agnes’ eyes lidded with lust. All the pain, all the anguish, all the anxiety, all the tumult about leaving Norway and coming home, all of that was no more. There was only one thing that existed now, only one thing. Her throbbing cock’s need to cum. Mommy’s hands moved faster and faster, her walnut was mechanically pummeled, her tongue lashed about crown and stock. The rising, the rising, the rising-

“There we go Sweetie,” Theresa murmured as she removed one hand from her daughter’s member and reset the dildo, slowing down her own stroke so the latter could enjoy her moment. “Cum for Mommy Sweet Agnes, have a nice big cum now. That’s my good girl, drink you cream Baby, empty your balls for Mommy, drink it all up,” she cooed caressing the honey blonde bob of the 33 year old. “That’s my good girl, that’s my good, good girl. Mommy will make sure Sweet Agnes finds her place on the

island, yes she will. You just leave it to Mommy. Mommy will make sure Sweet Agnes always feels like she does right now.”

As the youngest of Theresa Markwell’s three daughters continued swallowing her load in her Mother’s embrace, she couldn’t imagine a feeling any better than the one she felt then.


Trudy Wainwright glanced around at her colleagues. There were six of them seated at the picnic table under the seasonal enclosure than now shrouded the eating area of the Pavillion Park Café, only a couple younger than her own 60 years, including her lusciously curved colleague at the Port Authority, Theodora Darrow. None of them had actually grown up in the community, all having arrived in adulthood, some with children already in tow. Like the two eldest, Erika Hofmeier and Chang Chun-Hei, who also opposite her, the Head of the LPA’s Mechanical Division and nominally through it the Fire Department, the short blonde had been a member of Optimis Utriusque Mundi in Stockholm. It was through the sorority that she had been first introduced to the community.

She was one of two to have been female, each having been one of the early ones to undergo their futamutation off island. The other being Theo herself. The German and the South Korean, lovers for years now, had taught her well, lessons she had later passed on to her own children, and who in turn were passing on to their own. So far there was only the one, Donna’s daughter Farleigh. But Lindsey had been used as a breeder a few times as a teen and it was likely she would claim at least one of them. Even her youngest Tanya, a senior, already had one in the tank.

As with the head of customs, the two women to her right the petite Marta Barbosa and the much larger, pale haired Aniera Noonan had also emigrated to the Libereco directly having earned their degrees prior to their arrival. Though the last already possessed a cock when she arrived at Aarhus it had been her friend, who was a year ahead of her, who introduced her to the lifestyle. The first had just recently sat down, having closed her shop ‘News of the World’ for the day. She was quickly devouring a serving of rice and chicken balls as the others tended to the beautiful bed headed girl strapped and splayed out between them. At 16, Avienda Swaggart, one of the establishment’s six apprentices, had a body to die for no doubt partially due to the fact that she was a member of the school’s swimming team. Caramel brown locks tossing from side to side, she whimpered as her body gyrated madly under the carnal manipulations of the older futamutes.

The tall blonde lawyer was sliding three long fingers in and out of the junior’s assflower, while the two 64 year olds teamed up on the doe eyed girl’s cock, the black haired Asian sliding a greasy hand up and down it’s length while her paramour’s fingers danced on it’s crown. Trudy and Theodora shared a smile that slowly found it’s way around the group as they lightly traced a path around each of her areolas.

“So have you heard two more of our number have are coming to town?” Erika conversed to the younger of her sorority sisters. “Class of ‘83, just like us.”

“Who’s that then?” Trudy asked sipping from her drink.

“Frikka Bergfors and Theresa Markwell,” the retired Principal responded. “Apparently Theresa is moving back with her daughter Agnes.”

“Wait, isn’t she the Den Mother in Stockholm?” the Garner woman inquired.

“I’m told she’s calling it a day,” Chun-Hei speculated, maintaining her slippery grip on flesh thrusting across her palm.

“Any idea who is replacing her?” Marta wondered between bites.

“Just rumours, but I heard it is someone from LPI they are looking at,” the Asian added.

“I’d turn it down if they asked me,” joked the 61 year old Montrose woman,” her eyes betraying her mirth as she kept massaging the anal passage of the squirming student. “I’m having too much fun right here.”

“What about Frikka?” pondered the shipwright. “I seem to remember she was quite the star in engineering. Didn’t she have a

comfy consulting gig with Envirodyne?”

“It’s a family thing,” Libena Dvorak cut in stopping next to the table.

“A family thing?” frowned Erika suddenly concerned.

“Yeah,” the tall redhead confirmed about the impending arrival of the newest member of the nest she resided in. “That’s all I can say about it.” Smiling suddenly, she shimmied out of her panties and stepped up onto the table top. Turning around she pulled apart her 37 inch cleft and lowered herself onto her apprentice’s face, balls resting on her forehead but leaving a half inch gap between her rosebud and the full lips below. Arching her back, she sighed allowing her sphincter to expand, aand a thick brown snake of shit to slide out of her and into the 16 year old’s open mouth. “Has anyone else here fed Avienda yet?” she asked changing the subject. “You all look like you’ve had plenty to eat here.”

“Not as of yet girls night out and all,” the South Korean returned.

“And the night is still young,” the Customs Officer added as the others twittered in amusement.

“Then I guess it is on me to make you cum isn’t it baby?” The Slovakian/Swedish hybrid mused as she pulled her phone out of her pocket.

The others at the table, upon seeing this, re-doubled their tactile teasing causing the caramel brown haired swimmer to mewl, her hips humping vigourously with the increased stimulation.while she gulped down her muddy sustenance hungrily. Patrons at nearby tables watched in anticipation as the beautiful futamute was toyed with by the six women, for Marta too had joined in on the action, deliciously tracing a finger over the 16 year old’s testicles.

“Eat up Sweetie, eat it all up and cum for the nice ladies,” the 6’0” tall café manager cooed, bearing down and increasing the pace of her outflow. “Here we go, Avienda, here we go. Nice big spurts now, nice big spurts.” And with that she moved her thumb across the slider bar and with a moan the shapely student obeyed.

Again and again and again, the Swaggart girl’s cock erupted with her cream as the six community elders kept her ablaze with lust and her trainer continued filling her with filth. As a junior, she had really begun to stretch her wings and explore her dominant side at school whenever possible. At home Arabella’s sweet lips were her rosebud’s constant companion. But here, here, she understood her place. She relished the feel of Libena’s cock in her mouth, in her ass, the feel of her cheeks resting upon her own, the feral smell of her stink, the taste of her slimy sludge sliding across her tongue. Again and again and again the Swaggart girl’s cock erupted with her cream.

Erika glanced at the clock above the newsstand as she dipped a finger into the flow of shit and slipped it in her mouth, before sharing a look with the rest. “We’d love to stick around dear, but we truly do have a place to be,” she declared to their hostess.

“Oh?”

“We’re taking a pottery class on Friday nights now across the park,” Marta explained.

“So this may well be a regular occurrence then?” the Dvorak woman surmised, her eyes drifting down to her apprentice’s spurting member.

“Could well be,” Trudy guessed. “But we really do have to get moving now.”

Libena peered around to the other patrons. “Going to need some volunteers to take the place of these wonderful woman,” the curvy redhead announced. “Avi here really wants to keep cumming and she has an appetite. Anyone want to help me out?” The buxom futamute smiled as she pushed another log of shit downwards. There was no shortage of raised hands.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.