Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 23: Here and There (Part Seven)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Here and There (Part Seven) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Baby Dariella sat strapped into the walker they had placed her in at the daycare center before turning over to the group that had reserved her for the day in a soft yellow baby dress, her legs parted and pressed up against her body, held in place by reinforced silk bindings. She still battled daily with her identity. There was a part of her that still clung to her previous male self, a recently graduated engineering student from England. But sometimes it was hard, so hard to hold onto that piece of her existence, especially when others played with her little clitty and penetrated her lovely pussy. When that happened her body would inevitably give itself up and she would once again become a little baby girl. Much like it had been with those she was surrounded by now.

There were 10 others seated at the U shaped picnic table beneath the winterized shroud of the Pavillion Park Café, the converted shipping containers that were grouped in a horseshoe on the green around a large firepit. Her stroller sat braked within it’s arch and she was within easy reach of all seated there. Eight were students from the local school she surmised, much like four of her other Mommys, Miranda, Courtney, Briella, and Marley whom she now lived with along with her one time girlfriend who had adopted her, Juliette. There was also Mommy Kanda, Mommy Felicity, and Mommy Ellery too.

She had such a hard time remembering names now. It had taken her quite a while to keep these in her head. To her left was Mommy Tariya, her two tone dark auburn and strawberry blonde hair in braided pigtails, her watery blue eyes laughing on her face as she chatted with another ... Mommy ... Mommy Brenna. Slightly taller and fuller of body than the first, her long loose jet black waves stood in stark contrast as did her bold green pupils, but both had that same well tanned skin. Beside them were Mommy Cordelia and Mommy Winda. The first, slightly shorter than the others had had honey brown/blonde locks in a tight bun, her turquoise orbs a pleasant middle of the two to her left. The last, though even less in stature, compensated with her curves, rivaling those of Mommy Brenna. Much darker in colour, she sported shirt dark cherry red dreadlocks and amber eyes.

On her right was the creamy blonde beauty of Mommy Morgana, her long thick locks framing twin pools of deep blue. Next to her was Mommy Lubmila. A pixie by comparison her caramel brown waves and amber rounds presented a mosaic of soft shades. The last two, Mommy Vigdis and Mommy Milira, whose name she had confused with Mommy Ludmila more than once, sat next to them. As short and slight as the last, the first had dark mahogany red hair that fell just past her shoulders framing a freckled peach coloured face dotted twice with turquoise. The last on the other hand was nearly as tall as the luscious blonde three girls over, though not as full figured. Her strawberry blonde locks were a bit longer and she had a piercing green gaze.

There were two adults between the groups. One was a teacher, she had heard the younger ones call her Miss Grönlund, but she had introduced herself as Mommy Freja. Taller than all but Mommy Brenna, her long wavy ash blonde do gave her an ethereal quality her grey eyes only accentuated. The second, Mommy Bertina had long carrot red hair that framed a pair of turquoise orbs had a darker complexion and amber pupils betraying Latin roots, with a short wavy ginger red bob.

Winda Ballentyne had been looking forward to the meeting to layout the yearbook ever since she had heard the details. As a junior, this was her first one. Like Cordelia, Mili, and Viggy, she had been a member of the Camera Club last year when she was a sophomore. But only the upper classmen took part in the actual outlining of the digital document each year. No, as soon as she heard that they would be reserving a sissy from Rattles and holding a post planning get together at picturehouse, she cleared her calendar. The group of them, eight students in all and their two mentors had been hard at work since 9 AM before taking the 12:14 bus into town. Once they had picked up Baby Dariella at Rattles it was a short walk through the park along the river until they arrived at the container kitchens.

“Baby Dariella,” she mused to herself methodically thrusting her three fingers in and out the sissy’s ass. She remembered overhearing Daya telling Morgan that she had just arrived, the new baby girl of Juliette Kersey who had just returned from Copenhagen. This was the first time she had been outside of the daycare center on assignment. She glanced over at Cordelia who was cupping the trapped girly-boy’s little cockette in a pair of lime green panties and the pair shared a grin as whimpers leaked out from around the phallic shaped pacifier the third suckled. The two were good friends and apprenticed under her mother Valeri with the Libereco Broadcasting Services. They had been angling for some time in front of the camera together on one of the Unicorn Production shoots, perhaps with Vanessa Gerhardt if they were lucky, or even one or both of her younger sisters. She squirted more lubricant on her hand and slipped her pinky in next to her other three digits.

The Foster girl understood her lover’s occasional need to be dominated like she had been at the party they had attended recently, but also was aware that it was indeed an occasional need. When others had tried to take advantage of that side of her personality in the past, it had been the blonde that had shut it down. Winda’s submission was her and hers alone to command. Privately she wondered if demonstrating a willingness to wear the binding dress her mother had recently had her fitted for would further their request. Baby pussy was nice and loose now. More gel was added and the dark skinned girl folded her thumb into the rest of her hand. A squeal replaced the mewl when the Ballentyne girl brought this new pressure to bear, but gradually the opening widened bit by bit until it surrendered to this new larger probing.

In her panic the sissy had not realized that the Swedish film teacher and slipped in behind her and with a single motion slid a pair of pink leather straps around her face and attached them to the binding in the back of the stroller. The tall Scandinavian pressed a button on her phone and stepped out of her slacks as the sissy’s head was slowly tilted upwards and her lips were forced apart. Quickly reaching in, the ash blonde futamute plucked the soother out of her mouth before she could choke on it. She glanced at her watch. “The matinee would be starting in about a half an hour,” she mused silently. “I’ve still got time.” She backed herself over the open mouth of the latest addition to Rattle’s Daycare Center. “Time to feed baby,” she cooed, pulling her cheeks apart and lowering her rosebud to form a seal.

Eyes widening in surprise as her head looked upwards at the descending flesh, Baby Dariella felt her jaws being spread by the pink that had tightened around her face. A soft breath of stink seeped out of the trembling orifice above, followed by several others. Skin touched skin, a subtle rocking, and then the fudgy flow filled her mouth. Reflexively swallowing, the sissy thought back to the first time she had been used as a toilet only a couple of days ago.

She found it all so confusing the introductions to her new family that evening. Juliette of course she had known for years and her mother Tamara she had met shortly after she underwent what the others had called her futamutation. The three of them had traveled across town to the home that new mother and daughter would be residing in. Grandma Tamara lived elsewhere she found out. Rather, in this place, which they called a nest, there were three other Mommies, and four sisters. Mommy Felicity was an older blonde woman slightly taller than her Juliette. Mommy Ellery was even taller but much thinner with brown hair and eyes. The oldest and easily the shortest, Mommy Kanda had somewhat Asian features and must have been closer to Grandma Tamara in age. Her hair was a lighter than the last with a few graying streaks and her eyes sparkled blue.

Her new siblings were all somewhat duskier in skin tone but were different all the same. Miranda, if anything had to look up to Mommy Kanda. She had all of the first’s curves and as she found out later, a cock nearly as impressive as Dr. Jamila’s. Her tweed brown bob framed a cherubic countenance with a pair of green pupils. Courtney had almost all the height of what others called her ‘Egg Mother’, Ellery and nearly her figure at a much younger age. She had long hair of midnight black and grey eyes. Briella, whom she founded out later, apprenticed at the same place Mommy Juliette had told her that her sister worked, was her favourite. She was not quite as tall as Courtney but she had more generous curves. Her sapphire rounds lit up a face that draped short caramel brown box braids down one side while being shaved on the other. Lastly there was Marley, a true sister of the raven locked older girl who had inherited her parent’s lithe physique but not her length. Like Miranda, she too had a pair of facial emeralds, though these peeked out from behind long ginger brown dreadlocks that fell nearly to her waist. Each took their turns with her that evening, welcoming the newest member of their household with hands and cocks, causing waves of sissyness to crest again and again. But the next morning everything changed.

Baby Dariella woke to her Mommy’s soft touch as her soiled diaper was removed and her bottom cleaned. Grandma Tamara was also there as were three others. A black clad blonde, slightly taller than Juliette, with her short hair tied back in a pony tail looked down with a gaze of green. Cuddling next to her was a younger girl, a teenager with blue eyes who familial resemblance was obvious. And then there was a third, older like the first, but of the same height as the eldest in the room. She was the widest of hip and breast and her honey brown bob framed a freckled face that all save the child had. Her emerald pupils regarded her with a subtle mirth. Each had been introduced to her, Adelyn, Emberlyn, and Jasmine, two older sisters of her Mommy, the last her niece. Once more she remembered who she had once been and tears welled up in her eyes as restrained she could do nothing but allow herself to be handled as they others wished. A bottle was pushed between her lips by the youngest, who grinned as she did so, and she obediently suckled out of habit.

“She is going to be a wonderful little girl, your Dariella,” Adelyn Kersey complimented watching her daughter Jasmine familiarize herself with caring for a newborn.

“She really likes her formula Mom,” the latter declared tracing an areola with her free hand. “She’s bigger than me.”

“Yes she is, 35D as a matter of fact,” Juliette informed her as she and her mother strapped unbound her momentarily. “Just a little smaller than I am.”

Two of the women held her in place while the medical patch across the back of the sissy’s shoulder blades was peeled off and replaced with a new one by the third. A lovely soft orange baby dress with lace lined nipple holes was quickly dropped over her body before restraining each leg into the stirrups on the changing table and immobilizing her arms once more. The 67 year old then squirted a generous glob of Tunnel of Love into Baby Dariella’s exposed crevice and onto an eight inch dildo mounted on a Slutting Arm that folded up from beneath the table. Smiling calmly she slowly pushed the thick latex length into the captured rosebud. Reaching into the drawer underneath Tamara emerged moments later with her hand wrapped in soft yellow while

Flipping the switch on the side of the new apparatus, she lowered her pantied hand to cover the cockette as it started to involuntarily began to thrust.

“I think baby is ready for her morning feeding dear,” the psychiatrist suggested. “This will be her first time won’t it?”

“Yes, it will,” the new mother confirmed with a bit of a smile. “I deliberately held off until our entire family could be together. The rest will be able to have their way with her tonight, but we have her all day.”

“Who will go first then?” Emberlyn asked, caressing Baby Dariella’s hair.

“Why don’t we let her decide?” her older sibling offered moving to the other side of the curly haired brunette.

“That’s a good idea,” agreed the youngest of the three with a nod, looking down at island’s newest sissy. “What do you think Sweetie? Who would you like to feed you first? Grandma Tamara? Mommy Juliette? Aunty Adelyn? Aunty Emberlyn? Or Cousin Jasmine?” With each name Dariella’s eyes slid from one face to the next, but in the end instinctively shifted back to one in particular. “Aunty Emberlyn it is then.”

A pink round was then pushed into Baby Dariella’s mouth and twisted until her jaw widened as much as it could. Her head was tilted slightly forward and a pair of braces firmed her head in place pressing her curly dark honey brown locks until she couldn’t move her head. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the woman with hair only slightly lighter than her own remove her clothes. The freckles painting Aunty Emberlyn’s body were more extensive than those of her younger sister’s. Smiling down at her through her oval rimmed glasses, she climbed up onto the changing table and approached her from behind.

Her cock, larger than Juliette’s, bounced off of her nose as she moved forward and she prepared to allow the fleshy beast to plunder her throat. But she kept moving, her balls dragged themselves over her face, then her peehole passed by, her perineum as well, but still she kept moving. All the while she thrust relentlessly into the pantied hand of Grandma Tamara as the large latex length plunged in and out of her pussy. Fingertips found each of her nipples and she whimpered aloud at the sudden new touch as her Mommy pulled up a chair and sat next to her head. Caressing her curls, she smiled in a reassuring manner as Aunty Emberlyn pulled apart her ass cheeks and lowered herself until her rosebud was but an inch above the Baby Dariella’s open mouth.

“Time for baby’s first feeding,” Juliette cooed as her older sister released a silent gaseous sample of her stink. “Is my little girl hungry? Is my little girl ready to eat?” she asked as she slid a hand to the front of the sissy’s throat. She watched her ex-boyfriend’s eyes widen as her sibling’s sphincter expanded and the tip of her load became visible. There was a small struggle with the abrupt realization of what was about to happen but the bonds held the sissy motionless. Emberlyn looked down her back with a nurturing expression. She then let out a small grunt and began to push out a lovely soft log that lazily coiled in the bottom of Dariella’s mouth slowly filling it as tears well up in the latter’s eyes.

“Relax now Sweetie, let Aunty Emberlyn feed you now, show her what a good little girl you can be for Mommy.” Back and forth the blonde ran her finger over the restrained futamute’s neck until the first flexing indicated she had swallowed. “There we go, wasn’t that yummy?” she encouraged. “Let’s try another.” Glancing up at the freckled brunette with a nod, more soft waste piled up in the sissy’s mouth while she continued her single digit massage. Even as she cried her hips gyrated wildly within her constraints. Another reluctant gulp brought more praise. “That’s my good girl, let Aunty Emberlyn teach you to be a good toilet for Mommy.” Dariella saw her look to her right moments later the speed at which the latex lumber pistoned in and out of her brown bloom increased causing her to moan.

Though her face was still twisted in disgust, the salty moisture of her eyes had gradually abated as her desire and her depravity slowly, ever so slowly, became one. Over time she had lost count of how many mouthfuls her Mommy’s massage had convinced her to swallow. All she knew was that the space between them was getting shorter now as her hips thrust lustfully again and again. Baby Dariella could feel that familiar stirring deep within that she always tried to fight off when soft panty clad hands played with her clitty. Tried but so far had always failed. Even though she could watch the slimy sludge slide downwards into her mouth, her body kept telling her how wonderful it was to be eating it.

The pace at which her mouth was filling increased as she was looked upon with satisfaction by her Mommy, by her Aunty, by her Grandma. Over and over, her appetite was urged forward with a gentle finger while others called for her ecstasy and still more teased her nipples. Closer and closer each came to the next touching, twisting, tangling with the other, binding themselves together in a unified whole. Her existence had careened into a syrupy soup of lust, the flexing of her esophagus methodical and deliberate, her arousal joyously dancing with all and everything. And then her world exploded. Thick globs of her cream arched upwards splattering on her soft orange cleavage again and again as her consciousness bound itself to this new reality.

“There we go Sweetie,” Mommy Juliette cooed as she continued massaging her flexing neck. “Come for Mommy, show Aunty Emberlyn how much you like her shit.” Over and over she launched her never ending load as she relentlessly devoured the dirty slime that coiled onto her tongue. “Yes, such a good little girl you are. Such a good toilet you are going to be for Mommy and her friends,” she heard her murmur as she let her eyes drift close, luxuriating in the moment. Baby Dariella had found her place of pleasure. She would be a good little toilet for Mommy and her friends.

Her little clitty erupting with her goo abruptly snapped the sissy out of the daydream she had woven in the darkness of the woman’s anal canyon. As she methodically devoured the muddy meal from above she wondered if Mommy Freja knew her real Mommy. Again and again she arched her cum upwards as her stomach filed with sludge and she decided that they must be because Baby Dariella wanted to be a good little toilet for Mommy and her friends.


“So as I understand it, you’re kind of a utility player for the team?” Tessa Manley queried as she casually jacking Anjolie Dakota below the surface, “jumping in wherever needed, whenever needed?”

“That sounds about right,” Lilith Montrose confirmed with a nod from the other side of sturdy framed futamute in the massive hot tub filled with shit. “Mostly 3 through 5 though. We like her out there when the other team has a small that gets on a heater. Anjie is a demon defender on the ball and very versatile. She can sub in for anyone in the lower end.”

There were 14 of them in there all told on this Saturday afternoon, all gathered around a central island that lay some three inches below the surface. The container itself wasn’t as quite deep as what one might expect though the curved sides made it easy for anyone within to slump down. Additionally, all along the rim there were a variety of rubber restraints that could be used when needed. The Manley sisters had reserved the timeslot as soon as they had heard they would be minding students from Libereco, all of whom wore conditioning collars as well as the matching ring around their cocks. And when Iskra Agapova had heard they had she had bartered for her group to be among them. Both sisters were seated opposite each other; the 23 year old Tessa, her bob auburn red, and 22 year old Tina, her do a longer honey brown, both with the grey eyes of their mother. Beyond her was the lone freshman Tammy Gatimu sitting in the embrace of one of the three seniors present Eris G Four. The first, with her peach complexion, golden beige dreadlocks drawn back into a high ponytail, and doe’s gaze contrasted sharply with the second’s ivory skin, chocolate brown bob, and blazing green eyes.

Naida Petrovsky and Nina I Three, the team’s starting back court, bookended the first’s heir apparent, Apollonia Joubert. Not as tall as the two upper classman on either side, she had the kind of pouty caramel coloured face with amber eyes framed by loose copper red curls and a blossoming body that caused others to melt. Her sensual squirming within the straps she was being held in place by was a tell-a-tale sign that hands of the other two were busy below. Ingrid Ragnarsson, her long blond hair braided in a high ponytail as always, looked on with amusement at the sophomore’s plight. She had not missed her opportunity to plunder the girl’s body at tryouts and then later in The Mahogany Lounge once she started apprenticing there. Her sister Alva had been along for that one. They were already planning a return visit. She squeezed the arm she had draped around the Justine D Two as Apollonia sighed, visibly aroused. The latter, her curly dark golden brown hair cut short, grinned mischievously, her blue gaze twinkling in mirth at the other 15 year old’s dilemma.

Next to her the other Manley girl, Tina, luxuriated in the muddy morass, shit caked to her long hair making it a darker shade of brown. She slumped slightly which caused the crown of her stiff nine inch cock to break the sludgy surface. With a sideways glance towards the blonde Norwegian, she reached towards the distracted basketball player. Crooking a hand behind the surrogate’s head, she pulled her onto the slimy head of her tool and set her up and down pace, making sure she swallowed a mouthful of fudge with each bob. The even darker skinned Vritta Agarwal, her wild afro stacked up in a mauve kerchief atop her head flanked the fifth year Landscaping Major to her right. Though only slightly taller than the university student, her ample locks made the difference between them seem even greater. The last second year present Victoria Irving knelt forward, arms strapped across the island, her blonde braid thoroughly browned. The voluptuous peach coloured figure of Iskra Agapova methodically slid three fingers in and out of the younger girl’s rosebud with her left hand while the motion of the right betrayed her stroking motion.

As her thick auburn brown box braid, tied back in a top knot, swung back and forth with her momentum, she hummed a nurturing melody comforting the muddy futamute she fondled. The diner’s apprentice subtly rocked back and forth, her flexing throat and lidded eyes telling a tale of fecal hunger and then pleasure that came with it. In and out she worked her hand, allowing the younger girl to ride the waves of her lust while her stomach filled with filth. Her belly was nicely rounded now and mostly submerged in the surrounding shit. As Iskra withdrew her fingers once more a thick tube of slimy sludge followed it out. The two grad students exchanged glances and Tina snaked her free hand under the surface and found Vritta’s eight inch cock. The java skinned girl’s jaw slackened abruptly and the half-Russian pushed her dark head into the crevice of the paler sophomore. Holding her skull firmly in place, the pair shared a grin as the body of the third obediently relaxed and she began to swallow, entering her own plane of bliss, her seed launching itself into the murk as well.

Now freed from her embrace of the short haired futamute Ingrid focused more on what was happening to her left. Naida and Nina had moved Apollonia slightly, shifting her lower in her bonds so only her head was above the surface. After pushing an adjustable piece of the rim forward, forcing her skull to tilt upwards, they returned their hands once more to their mutual manipulations. In this new position, the crown of her eight inch member poked up through the mud she and the others wallowed in, slight ripples forming around it with every upstroke of the senior’s arm. The back and forth rocking of the junior’s gave away her relentless prostate massage.

“Such a beautiful girl you are,” the Assistant Coach murmured turning towards them, fetching a pair of rubber straps from the edge of the tub. “Such a beautiful, beautiful girl.” One was quickly secured across her forehead pinning her skull in place, then the other similarly held the bottom of her jaw fast. Each was then gradually tightened down forcing her mouth to open wider and wider. “Such a beautiful, beautiful, hungry girl,” the blonde repeated scooping up some shit, nodding to the other two basketball players to join in. Three hands acted in unison, turning her airy copper red curls a slimy dark brown, her caramel complexion the same dirty shade, filling her mouth with full of the delicious filth they all bathed in, all the while jacking her, all the while fondling her little walnut.

This wasn’t Apollonia Joubert’s first road trip with the basketball team. No, there had been three others last year. But this was the first time she had ever been in one of the tubs in the sorority house. Apparently there were two of them and normally they were reserved for residents from what she had been told. She didn’t care about the circumstances that somehow granted her access to one now, she only wished that Naida and Nina would let her cum. Their fingers were holding her on the verge of her bliss, denying her passage, and she knew not why. In her short time apprenticing at The Mahogany Lounge she had learned a lot of the little tricks most of her classmates didn’t know about. She doubted any of Vritta, Justine, Victoria, or Nandi knew as much about the controls of the Prostatic Stimulator as she did. Certainly Tammy and Sigrid didn’t, being freshmen and all. And as good as Nina was, her fingers were not nearly as masterful at plumbing the depths of her rosebud as Alicia Hearn’s were.

And now here she was teetering on the edge of ecstasy, the browned form of her Assistant Coach looming over her, shit dripping off of her body and into the stinky soup around her. Elbowing the ferry pilot’s daughter aside, the dark skinned junior shifted her position then, threw the younger girl’s legs over her shoulders, and pushed her fat tool through her assflower, replacing the other’s hand on her cock with her own. As the braided blonde slowly lowered herself onto her pasty face, Nina began to deliberately thrust into her, stroking her throbbing member in time with her hips. Her whimpers were then muffled her recent idle snacking now becoming a deluge of delicious filth as a thick tube of fudge slid across her tongue and down her throat. Relentlessly she gulped and gulped but still, still, they would not let her cum. Why, why, she was being a good girl. Why wouldn’t they let her cum?

“Too bad for you Sis,” Ingrid mused inwardly as she steadily fed her shit to the Joubert girl. “This time, I’ve got her all to myself.” The Norwegian peered at the surrogate at her feet then at her stiff soiled cock. Reaching out, she palmed the back of the basketball player’s skull and forced her onto her muddy meat, sighing when the other acquiesced and took her eight inches in one go. With her free hand she coloured the guard’s hair much the same as they had that of the futamute beneath her only moments ago. “Such a beautiful girl,” she thought once more immersing herself in the lust of the moment, “such a beautiful, beautiful girl.”

Suddenly keening with lust and nowhere to direct it Naida cast a glance over to the other side where she saw Coach Lilith drawing Anjolie onto her lap. Crawling over the platform, she slid back into slimy pool head first, emerging as a muddy silhouette before them with her mouth full of filth. She knew the mocha skinned teacher had a big cock, the school yearbook listed it at 10 inches in length and 7 in girth, and she could see her team mate rising and falling, eyes lidded as she rode the first’s rhythm. Wiping the shit once more from her eyes, she lined herself up and lowered her rosebud onto the younger futamute’s hard pipe, her own pressing between their flesh below the surface. Gripping her head in her hand’s she pressed her lips to hers and partook in a deep dirty kiss as the three began the sensual grind of a mutual coupling.


By the time the transport from the Libereco Health Clinic pulled into the ferry parking lot, the Alejo’s and Vanya Agarwal had gone their separate ways, leaving only Alexis and Vanessa Gerhardt together with Willow Ellesmere standing next to the communities newest visitors, the Ekblads. Peering through the windscreen the redhead saw the familiar face of Kadlin Bergfors, with whom she had graduated in Berlin a few years ago. Always a bit of a cutie more than a stunning beauty, her auburn brown hair was tied back into a ponytail and her curvy body was hidden mostly beneath the grey hospital garb that matched her eyes.

“Express to the clinic?” she cracked through the open side window of the mini-van.

“That sounds like us,” Alexis shot back with a smile opening the side door. Together with her daughter they guided Nils Ekblad to the back seat and strapped him in. As both Vanessa and Alvera had once more breastfed him on the way back from Sweden, much of whatever resistance he might have had was drained from him. Their luggage went in beside him before the three other

piled into the middle bench and the doctor climbed in next to the nurse.

“So that’s our girl is it?” asked the driver pulling away from the curb.

“Not quite yet, but I imagine soon enough,” Willow replied. “We’ve already started the conditioning. We’ve been recording it all. I imagine Tamara or Fjola will want to have a look. How’s the new girl doing?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.