Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 20: Here and There (Part Four)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Here and There (Part Four) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“We’re over here dear,” Alvera called from the sofa the three of them were sprawled out on as they watched the big screen. The large Spanish futamute and the copper haired surrogate that was ostensibly the biggest bargaining chip flanked that which they sought to acquire upon arriving in Malmo. The trio watched the big screen with some interest as the two women on the outside casually fondled the black haired female they had spread between them. Much like the current scene playing out on the couch, that which they viewed revolved around a semi-clothed figure, Nils Ekblad, splayed out over two others, Willow Ellesmere and Alvera Alejo herself, while a third, the latter’s daughter Abigail, cuddled close. The first cradled his head as he nursed from one of her breasts. The second held his right leg open as she plumbed his rosebud with four fingers. The last scissored his left leg between her own, fluttering kisses upon him as she took his cock in hand.

“Drink Mommy’s milk Nelly,” the strawberry blonde cooed as she played with the suckling man’s hair, “drink and drink and drink Baby. Just like that, good girl. Does Baby Nelly like it when Auntie Alvera plays with her pussy? Does she? Does she like it when little Abigail plays with her clitty? She makes it feel so nice when she does, doesn’t she?”

A moan of acquiescence drew a smile from the trio as the man’s hips flexed steadily under the unceasing machinations of the two Latinas. Arms bound over his head the Swede was at the mercy of these two women and the teenaged girl, but his body’s motions betrayed his willingness to be so imprisoned.

“We knew we had him then,” the lawyer explained to Vanessa as the last dipped a finger into the Ekblad woman’s pussy. “But we wanted to stretch it out as much as possible.” She then smiled and nodded as Abigail bounced the sunken den area of the suite, a towel wrapped around her waist hiding her bikini bottoms. “Come sit next to Mommy dear,” she offered patting a bit of cushion between her and the green eyed 29 year old.

Vanya Agarwal and Alexis Gerhardt trailed behind the 14 year old similarly attired and holding hands, the three having recently gone for a swim.

“When was the last time someone checked in on him?” the latter queried taking in the video she had shot two days ago.

“It’s been a bit,” Vanessa answered twirling a finger around one of the Ekblad woman’s areolas.

“Haven’t you watched that enough?” the redhead’s mother called over her shoulder as she parted ways with the younger blonde and started toward the one of the bedrooms.

“It never gets old,” Willow answered as she plopped herself down into a love seat on the other side of on air personality, pulling the now abandoned banker down with her.

Abigail meanwhile had stripped naked and bent over at the waist so her mother could remove the emerald inlaid plug in her ass and squirt a generous coating on lubricant onto the winking opening. The girl giggled and wriggled upon feeling the cool substance.

Setting the container down the lawyer adjusted her position slightly and hiked up her dress, allowing her 11 inch cock to slowly stiffen to all it’s girthy glory. True, like all lab born futagen, her girl’s rear passage was designed to be a bit more flexible, but the nine inch thickness of the tall woman’s pipe still made her one of the bigger in town. And besides, Abby did like her jewelry. She grabbed the hips of her child and slowly pulled her onto her meaty mushroom, sinking her shaft bit by bit. The younger brunette purred and hardened, her eyes lidding slightly as she was penetrated deeper and deeper until she felt her parent’s balls touching her ass. A big slippery hand found her small cock. She leaned back into the luscious pillow of tits and mother and daughter watched the screen as the grinding began.

Up and down and up and down Abigail let her greasy hand slide on the man’s cock. This was her first time off of the island. Never did she think that she would be doing something like this. To be sure over the past six weeks she had plenty of opportunities to perfect her technique. She sat next to Melody D One in Gym Class the first week when the strawberry blonde doctor had instructed them all on how to bring another off with their hands and mouths. The two had practiced on each other several times since then. They had even gone to the movies together once or twice. And of course the two had taken part in the Caring for Baby class that was a part of the freshman curriculum. They had Rachelle Berenger for their tutorial and the two had even gone back to Rattles a couple times to visit since then. She was such a cute sissy and she came buckets when she was fed. But the Alejo girl had never expected that she would be jacking the cock of a fully grown male while her mother plumbed his anal depths with her fingers right next to her.

“My daughter’s hand feels so good doesn’t it Nelly?” the lawyer murmured as she continued massaging his prostate. “It feels so good playing with your clitty doesn’t it Baby? Up and down and up and down and up and down. Closer and closer. You can feel your cum churning inside can’t you can’t you?” she asked as their his thrusting gathered pace. “My little girl is going to make her little girl spurt and squirt and you won’t be able to stop her. You don’t want to do you? You don’t want to stop her, you want my little girl to make you spurt and squirt don’t you Nelly? You want my little Abigail to play with your little clitty until you cum and cum and cum. Yes, you do Sweetie, yes you do.” The Swede’s moan around the doctor’s nipple was all the answer the three needed. All three shared a knowing smile understanding that everything that was happening was being captured on one of the three cameras Alexis planted in the room prior to Willow’s arrival with the man.

Kajsa’s attention bounced back and forth between the screen and the massive tool sliding in and out of the young girl’s ass. This was the first time she had seen the lawyer’s pole in all of it’s splendor. When she had embraced, the bulge she had felt hinted at it’s size but seeing it was something else entirely. It was bigger than Vanessa’s and the fact that this 14 year old was enjoying her ride on the beast as much as she was incredibly distracting. The black haired woman was only partially aware that her position had shifted somewhat. Moments later she was pulled back and felt the breasts of her idol press into her shoulder blades. Her own rosebud was then penetrated from below by the redhead’s length. A reflexive quick inhale of surprise followed by a sigh of arousal signaled the dual stimulation of ass and pussy by cock and finger and her legs flopped open in lust.


Růžena took another hit as the pipe was passed around before passing it on to Veda Agapova. Carmela Jeffers sat on the other side of her and Miriam Gonzalez was on her knees before her, obediently engulfing her eight inch length again and again as the Australian brunette gradually built towards orgasm. Gently running her hands through the thick golden beige mane of the 15 year old, she glanced through the double doors at her own first year apprentice, Ananda Goswami. The black haired futamute was on her back methodically swallowing the fecal offerings of Helga Ragnarsson while the 55 year old pumped jet after jet of her creamy cum into the air as she fed her. “What a find she had been,” the Czech woman thought, thinking back once again to her first day.

The effect of the Aphrodium candles on the 15 year old was almost immediate. To be certain Růžena and Silvie were already accustomed to the rise in carnal temperature their fragrance induced and while not immune, were certainly more comfortable than most wallowing in the murk of desire they brought. And at the very least Rosemary and Chloë knew what they’d be walking into today. Even those two were breathing a bit heavier than normal as their hands reflexively sought contact with another. Ananda on the other hand, the target of those subtly probing limbs, was doing her utmost to maintain composure as her lust was slowly amped up.

“So tell me Ananda, why did you decide to apply to do your apprenticeship here?” the proprietor asked crowding in slightly, backing the girl up against the other two students and her daughter who had slipped in behind her.

“Well, I’ve always been interested in chemistry ... and plants ... and the ... things you can ... do with them,” she stumbled as she

inhaled the first fumes of Lustrium the Hlaváč women had dabbed on their cleavage. “There ... it ... seemed ... like a ... natural ... fit.”

“I see,” the dreadlocked perfumer nodded maneuvering a bit closer and letting the edge of her right nipple peek out of her loose fitting blouse. “And what would you bring to Scents Appeal? What do you think I expect from you here?”

“I’m a ... self ... starter,” the darker skinned girl mumbled spotting the areola oblivious to the fact that the others were quickly relieving of her clothes. “but ... I ... follow ... instruct ... tions ... well.”

“Hmmm,” the 55 year old murmured shrugging out of her own garments. “Eager and obedient.” Instinctively the sophomore latched onto the pink and began suckling as two hardened cocks one beige, one vanilla, pressed between them. Holding her head to her breast the Czech futamute slowly walked backwards to a nearby loveseat. As she sat, she forced her new apprentice to bend at the waist which gave her daughter the opportunity she needed to grease up the girl’s crevice with Tunnel of Love. A soft sigh escaped her lips when moments later she was slowly pierced by Růžena’s pipe. A generous squirting of Beanstalk coated the violet eyed student’s cock, this courtesy of Rosemary. The eldest Hlaváč pulled her close and began thrusting up into the Seed Daughter of Hera Michaelis. The other’s slippery tool pressed back into her swollen stomach forcing a furrow and sensuously slid up and down. She moaned around the nipple she fed from and her eyes lidded, her arousal rising higher and higher. “That’s my girl. Let Mommy feed you, let Mommy fuck your ass,” she cooed guiding her motions with hands on her hips. “Up and down and up and down. That’s my good girl, that’s my good, good girl.”

She felt the tongue of the 17 year old probe the younger girl’s rosebud and slide along her length as she pushed in and out of Ananda’s ass. Rosemary was so skilled that way, it had been a welcome surprise when she had recruited her really. Her lovely tits, the biggest in the shop now, were an anomaly if one looked at her breeding. Neither Eustace Lockart nor Valeri Ballentyne had been so blessed. The hip size and the bouncy afro though one could attribute to the last, as well as the darker complexion. The russet red hair was definitely the South African’s as were the freckles. Neither could lay claim to the senior’s blue eyes for both had them.

The 55 year old thrilled every time she felt the serpentine pink on her pole and was tempted to just enjoy the sensation, the dancer’s daughter was so talented. But this was about the black haired 15 year old and bringing her into their little family, showing her where she fit into their dynamic, showing her how she could help them, showing her how they could help her. Slowly the elder Hlaváč slid her bulk off of the edge of the loveseat as she continued plunging in and out of the Goswami girl’s starfish, the pair sinking lower and lower until the blonde’s knees touched those of the redhead’s and the nine inch cock of the last pressed up against her own cycling stock. More Tunnel of Love was squirted into the crevice of the youngest and another nipple was offered. A second thrusting pushed against the opening stretching bit by bit as the violet eyes looked imploringly into the brown ones of her new mistress with a sudden understanding.

“That’s right baby, we’re going to open you right up now, make you nice and big down there,” Růžena explained softly feeling the head of Rosemary’s cock gradually widen the sophomore’s sphincter. “Many that come in here can’t help but start churning up a big load, what with all the Aphrodium in the air. Look at how horny you are Sweetie, such a nice cock you have. I’ll bet by the time you are Rosie’s age, it will be even bigger than hers. And as you know,” she circled back as she felt the slippery mushroom of the blue eyed girl’s meat push through the last of the other’s resistance, “the customer is always right. If two of them want to fuck an ass and we have only one ass to offer them, well, we have to adjust to what the customer wants don’t we? Yes, yes, just like that baby, just like that,” she praised feeling a second slimy prong slowly work it’s way in beside her own.

Ananda’s whimper told the perfumer what she already suspected and had secretly hoped for. This was her newest apprentice’s first double anal penetration.

“She’s so tight Ma’am,” the Lockart girl gasped as her thicker tool gradually wedged itself next to the older woman’s.

“Yes, yes she is Rosie, but we’ll make her nice as flexible, you and I,” the other answered feeling the two serpentine lengths line up. “Here we go baby, here we go.” And with that the pair shared a smile and began their mutual thrusting into the younger

third trapped between them.

The two of them started out slowly at first, wanting the veterinarian’s daughter to get accustomed to the sheer width of the two prongs furrowing her ass. As big as her mother was, and Sumati Goswami was very well endowed, the girth the pair was pushing in and out of her rosebud between them was easily larger still. The persistent mewling that accompanied the pleading look on her face provided a syrupy coating of internal satisfaction to all of the others, each egged on by the fragrance of lust permeating the shop.

Gradually, the sounds, the expression, changed as her anal canal stretched to fit the twin intruders and the stimulation of her prostate bubbled to the fore. Růžena held the girl’s violet eyes in her own brown ones watching the slow transformation even as she desperately drank from her second teat. Methodically thrusting up and down with her senior apprentice she watched the latter douse the sophomore’s cock once more in Beanstalk before sliding a hand between them to jack her younger counterpart.

Soon moaning replaced the mewling as Ananda’s lips lost their hold on the Czech woman’s areola and her eyes glazed over. Gradually the black haired student’s seven inch girth grew longer until it was dabbing the bottom of her chin with pre-ejaculate with each stroke. Placing her other hand on the back of her skull the curly haired redhead tilted her head downward slightly so that the 15 year old kissed the mushroom of her own meat with each rise. As her slippery tool lengthened more and more forced itself past her lips into her mouth.

“You want to suck a cock and your cock wants to be sucked doesn’t it Sweetie?” the freckled futamute asked as the pair increased the pace of their mutual pistoning. The senior cooed encouragement in the underclassman’s ear as she held her in place. Two, three, four, five, then six inches of throbbing flesh glided effortlessly through her plush pucker. Faster and faster the three thrusted, each using the other two as handholds on their carnal climb.

“Cum for me Sweetie,” the older futamute heard the Lockart girl command throatily, content to let the 17 year old drive the encounter. “Cum for me Ananda,” she repeated jacking her with one hand, forcing her head’s rapid motion with the other. “Cum for me NOW!”

With a moan, the new apprentice began to desperately swallow as her load boiled up her cock. Despite her best efforts driblets of her cream leaked out of her mouth and down the sides of her elongated beast, there was just so much cum. And with each surge came a clenching of her ass, which in turn squeezed the two already swollen members deep within. Two groans then sounded. The cream from the pistoning pipes of Růžena and Rosemary gushed upwards uncontrollably, a maestrom of mutual lust. Even as their semen furiously geysered upwards, it flooded back downwards along their lengths and over the balls, a vanilla glaze on the first part of the new girl’s blissful initiation.

“There would be more lessons to learn,” the dreadlocked proprietor considered as she eventually began her descent. “But this was a good start. Yes it was, a very good start.”

A slight cramping snapped the Hlaváč woman out of her reverie. The soft pfft, pfft, pfft that escaped her ass betrayed the intent of her body. Ananda was still feasting on Helga Ragnarsson’s neverending tube of fudge, the blonde still bringing her seed to surface with each swallow. Chloë Atherton for her part was pumping her pipe in and out of the rosebud of the Indian/Greek hybrid. The solution for her problem seemed fairly straightforward. Still, she was feeling a little horny and a little adventurous, most likely because she was also feeling a little high, she giggled inwardly and hatched an alternative plan.

She shed her clothes and by the time she had walked from one shop to the next she had removed her reading glasses, undid her braid, and had let her dreadlocks flow over her naked body. The Norwegian’s pipe, stiff and upcurving, was begging for attention even as she attended the dark haired girl. “I’ll see to that,” the perfumer declared privately swinging her leg over the prone body of the apprentice and back up towards the customer. Squatting slightly, she pulled her cheeks apart and proceeded to coil a pile of her filth atop the other woman’s length until it vanished under a mound of brown.

Glancing across the street at the bus stop while she was doing so, the Czech futamute immediately noticed one of the departing passengers. “Of course,” she murmured glancing at the Mini-Mixer on the counter next to her the green eyed blonde had ordered. Breaking the seal she quickly spritzed her midsection rationalizing privately, “we can always call it a ‘spill’ and cook up a new batch.” Bending forward slightly, she gripped the head of the thrusting staffer and pulled her forward and down as she backed up further. Chloë’s blue eyes met her brown ones and obediently she bent in lips parted and hungrily hunted for the buried cock, sliding up and down the shitty shaft once she found it.

Smiling, she peered back over her shoulder at the doctor’s open mouthed look of momentary ecstasy when the 16 year old deep throated her tool. Pulling her cheeks apart once more, backed up further, wedging the other’s face in her fudgy furrow. She shifted right hand to the back of the physician’s skull and pressed her further in feeling her tongue eagerly swab her crevice. Despite the sludge the Atherton girl was slowly devouring as the Norwegian’s hands guided her motion, Růžena still had a lot to give. As her sphincter expanded, she felt the other blonde’s lips part with it. Straightening, she forced the other woman’s head back and another long tube of her waste began it’s journey downwards just as the bell above the door sounded and Alva Ragnarsson entered the shop.

“Oh,” she exclaimed stumbling onto the fecal festival before her. The 25 year old, another doctor and recent graduate of Freie Universitäet Berlin, stood in stark contrast to her mother, thanks to the other half of her genetic code which was supplied by Didi ‘Stick’ Flinders. To be certain, she did have the familial green eyes, but her coal black pixie cut, her 5’10” height, her thin build, were all products of the English native’s semen. “Have you seen my mother?” she asked as she approached the cream blonde proprietor through the underlying arousal the candles provided.

“She is rather busy at the moment eating my shit dear,” the shorter futamute informed her as she scooped up some of her previously deposited waste from below and spread it on her hardened eight inches. “You look a little peckish yourself though, Alva,” she observed drawing the other close. Gently pushing down on her shoulders, she watched the younger Ragnarsson’s eyes lid as her nasal passage registered the scent designed specifically for her. “Yes, yes, you certainly do look like you could use something to eat and perhaps a place to put your pokey pipe there.” The perfumer smiled as with a practiced motion the black haired doctor slipped her panties down, slid her tool between the round clefts of the blonde apprentice, and then engulfed her own shitty prick in one.

“Using the mother as her personal toilet while the daughter’s lovely lips acted as her cock’s private masseuse, it didn’t get much better than this,” she reflected as she let the tide of lust rise around her. “Well, maybe it could, maybe it could a little bit.” With that Růžena Hlaváč relaxed her urinal tract and let her piss cascade downwards over the hands of Helga Ragnarsson onto the back of Chloë Atherton’s skull.


Over and over the thick dark cock filled Ashley Farragher’s mouth with cream as Mumbi Gatimu’s hands gripped her skull and continued thrusting her tool in and out. Juliette had facefucked her in the past much like this, but this woman’s load was almost endless. And all the while her glistening rod slid up and down in Francesca Bertelli’s hand as three of the woman’s fingers caressed the new found erogenous zone deep in her ass. The Italian scientist was an expert, bringing her close, bringing her to the very edge, and then letting her slide back down in a most Sisyphean fashion. Eventually however, the Kenyan’s jets abated and the tall African pulled out of her mouth. And it was then that the redhead saw that Layla Bertelli and the younger girl she understood to be her daughter, casually canoodling with each other against another desk, lab jackets open, naked underneath, taking in the new staffer’s first blowjob. Both of their pipes arched proudly between the white folds of their garments, despite the older’s recent fellatio by the younger. Each was strangely rounded in their midsection, something she had failed to notice before.

“Does our lovely Ashley want to cum?” Francesca murmured into the engineer’s ear as she continued edging her. “Does our lovely Ashley want to shoot her spunk for the first time?” asked further as Layla separated herself from her progeny and bent down in front of the trapped girl, her blue eyes looking deeply into the carrot topped futamute’s brown ones as she kissed her deeply. “Does our lovely Ashley want Layla to help her have her very first cum?” The England native’s moan through the locking of lips was the answer they were all expecting.

The youngest circled behind the redhead then pulling a collar out of her pocket while her mother produced a black leather hood from hers. The last released the new staffer from her tongue dance long enough to slide the shroud over her head. Her daughter meanwhile clipped the restraint she had around the neck of the new arrival and all watched as the sensors contained within sunk through skin. Layla nibbled on tongue and lip as she attached the mask to the padding of the chair. Then with a glance to the lab’s administrator, the Gatimu woman fingered her tablet. The headrest began tilting back forcing the Farragher woman’s face upwards. At the same time, the veil tightened across the bottom of the jaw parting her plush lips.

“It’s time for lovely Layla to help you have your first orgasm Ashley,” cooed Francesca as she maintained her hold on the 25 year old’s ecstasy. “Would you like that Ashley? Would you like lovely Layla to give you your first orgasm?”

“Yewh,” she blurted in desperation, her mouth unable to ennunciate.

“Beg her Ashley, beg Layla to make you cum,” the eldest Bertelli commanded.

“Pleawh aya, mawh me whum, pleawh,” she struggled further, sinking deeper into servitude.

Layla smiled down at the restrained redhead, caressed her cheek and smiled, before turning around and letting her lab jacket fall to the floor, revealing a pair of luscious ivory orbs. The scientist looked down over her shoulder into the doe eyes of the bound newcomer and let her hands drift down to each hip. Gliding backwards, she pulled her fleshy rounds apart exposing her deep dark crevice and the trembling petals of her ass flower deep within.

Ashley watched the black haired woman she was intoxicated with slowly lower her hips until she felt the weight of her resting on her upturned face. She felt herself gradually sink deeper into the greasy canyon of stink until the edge of the flowery orifice rested on her bottom lip. A series of soft pffts sounded each running into the next until they became one. As her mother used her hands to keep her dancing on the brink of her bliss, the youngest squatted, flanking her other side. Blue-eyed like her parent and every bit as curvy if not quite as tall, her long tweed brown hair lay loose around her shoulders. A second set of fingers joined the first on the 25 year old’s cock and draping her right arm around her shoulders, she began softly rubbing the front of her neck.

“This is my granddaughter Megyn, Ashley,” Francesca introduced as the young girl smiled and pecked her cheek. “She doesn’t actually live with us, but she’s only a couple of blocks over with her Egg Mother Berwyn Maddocks. She is going to help you have your first cum as well.”

“I’ve been looking forward to this ever since Mom showed me your picture the other day,” the 16 year old gushed with a

squeeze. “You’re going to love this. I’ve never had a pussy, but I’d never trade my cock for one.”

“Ready to cum dear? Ready to have a great big cum?” the Italian scientist asked with a grin, knowing the answer. “Here we go then. Layla here is going to feed you her wonderful shit and you’re going to love eating it so much you will shoot your cream again and again and again.” She nodded to her daughter, who relaxed her hips further, sighed, and allowed her assflower to bloom.

The trapped redhead watched the sphincter expand and the thick slimy snake of sludge lazily slide downwards through her lips and onto her tongue. It was such a bitter taste, but she could do nothing to stop it. Her head was braced in position, her mouth was held open and the shit from above slowly layered itself in her maw like soft ice cream. The fingers on the front of her neck, on her cock, in her ass, all found more urgency and she swallowed reflexively as her hips arched with more vigour. The flavor of the filth was horrid, but the hands beckoning forth her desires battled against her better instincts. She tried to reach out and grasp control somehow, but found that each time she did, it floated further and further away.

“She getting close?” Mumbi asked checking the tablet.

“She’s starting to throb,” nodded the older Bertelli, the former lab administrator. The two got along famously and Francesca had been more than happy to turn the reins over to the Kenyan so she could concentrate on her work ... and her play. “Oh, yes, she is starting to throb, aren’t you baby?” She looked over to her granddaughter. “You feel her cock pulsing Megyn?”

“Oh yeah,” the junior grinned thumbing across the redhead’s crown as she followed the path of her grandmother. “I think she is really starting to love the taste of Mom’s shit.” With that she craned her neck slightly and licked the long soft log as it descended coating her own tongue in brown. “It’s so yummy. I hope she likes mine as much as she likes Mom’s.”

“I’m sure she’ll like all of our shit dear,” Francesca assured the girl as she glanced down. “Oh, she’s starting to bead.”

“She’s swallowing on her own now too Grandma,” the brunette blurted removing her hand from the Farragher’s woman’s neck.

“Yes, it certainly does look like she has discovered how much she loves the taste of shit,” the tall African agreed.

“Yes, it does,” the eldest concurred. “It looks like she loves it so much she is going to cum for us.” She pecked the restrained futamute on the cheek as she relentlessly forced down the dirty delicacy she was being fed. “Are you going to cum for us Ashley? Are you going to have a great big cum? Show us how much you love the taste of Layla’s shit dear, have a great big cum for us, have a great big cum for us right now.” With that the woman hooked a finger with the youngest generation of Bertelli’s and increased their pace while at the same time repeatedly stabbing at the new staffer’s prostate.

All reason abandoned Ashley then, only the visceral need to find her bliss mattered now. As she gulped down the endless length of lovely sludge that pushed across her tongue, any remnants of resistance that had been desperately clinging to her consciousness slid away and a wave of ecstasy overwhelmed her. Her hips humped crazily upwards as they could within her restraints, the buzzing in her head blinded her thoughts to all else, and her newborn cock erupted with thick wads of cream splattering noisily on her boobs.

“There we go dear,” the auburn brown haired futamute cooed as she pulled jet after jet of syrupy seed from the Farragher woman’s tingling tool. “Yes, you do love the taste of Layla’s filthy fudge don’t you? And just think, she won’t be the only one to feed you. After she’s done, Megyn will sit on your face and then I will too sweetie. Mumbi here will have her turn as well, maybe a couple of the other girls in the lab. And through it all you will cum and cum and cum. With the regimen we have you on once you get saturated with shit, you never stop so long as we keep feeding you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.