Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 19: Here and There (Part Three)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Here and There (Part Three) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

They sat around the small table, the four of them did, in the solarium of Bulbs and Blooms, enjoying a break on a sunny Wednesday afternoon. Carmela Jeffers, the shop’s proprietor, her assistant Veda Agapova, Růžena Hlaváč, who ran the adjoining Scents Appeal, and her daughter Silvie, her second in the enterprise sipped on various beverages while the first re-stuffed a corncob pipe full of her own herbal blend. The women were a study in contrasts, even mother and daughter, both natives of Czechia.

Růžena was but 5’6” tall but what she lacked in height she compensated for in bra and panty sizes. Her 40” hips were among the more generous in town. Her long champagne blonde dreads were done up in a thick fishtail braid and framed a face populated with a pair of merry brown eyes. The 32 year old on the other hand was of a taller, thinner build. Her cream blonde locks, while also braided, lacked the Rastafarian features of her parent. Her grey eyes also lacked some of the inherent mirth of the other. For her part the Jeffers woman, while no taller than her 55 year old counterpart, lacked the fullness of her body. Her auburn brown bob farmed a freckled face and easygoing eyes the colour of the younger Hlaváč. Finally her colleague, a product of her Russian Egg Mother, Elena and the semen of the Englishwoman Didi Flinders, had inherited the latter’s coal black hair and green peepers, but had kept the first’s freckles and sumptuous curves. Her 5’9” height favoured her much shorter parent but only barely.

The apprentices had arrived some time ago and the day’s afternoon deliveries had been received and unpacked. The girls who worked at the florists had been re-furbishing existing inventory from the hydroponic farm plus receiving a couple of special orders as it was still too early for poinsettias and other seasonal Christmas stock. For the perfume shop, whose interior was easily observed through the double doors connecting the two, it had been a pair of shipments. The first, from Creative Research Group, were a variety of compounds that combined with the wide variety of plants from the neighbouring business, were used in the manufacture of the fragrances that were the backbone of their business. The second was the regular special order from Libereco Medical Labs, where the semen samples of all the residents were kept on ice. These were used in the product most in demand by the locals, Lustrium.

The pharmaceutical was a more refined version of it’s base formula marketed as Aphrodium. Like many of the products of the same ilk that preceded it to market over the years, Aphrodium was an aphrodisiac. But a few things set it apart from it’s supposed competitors. First and foremost was that it actually worked. However, what made it truly unique was how it affected those it did. The drug’s active ingredient found it’s way into the subject’s brain through the olfactory neurons in the nose and subsequently increased the dopamine and androgen levels once there. Always intended as something to be used to slightly heighten the arousal and performance of multiple individuals in a confined space, Scents Appeal produced a variety of fragrant candles and incense to that end. The items had proven to be a reliable export for the island’s economy with orders on multiple continents, though the Foreign Trade Department had purposely dialed down supply to create demand.

Lustrium, however, was a different story. Using the genetics found in each semen sample and adding a bonding agent had allowed Creative Research Group to focus the effect of the drug on a specific individual. An unintended but welcome side effect that emerged in testing was the susceptibility to suggestion of the subject. Once they had cracked that sequence, EngInno Designs had devised and built the Mini-Mixer, a pocket sized atomizer that contained a chamber for the aphrodisiac solution, a second for the sperm specific to the target, and a third which would combine the two for application as well as the loader which made the item tamperproof once filled.

Needless to say the two substances were quite popular among the residents of Libereco, the last so much so that it was in fact a controlled substance on the island and not sold abroad. Acquiring it a Mini-Mixer with the relevant solutions was done by order and each Nest had a quota of credits in terms of how much they could obtain. The only other way to get your hands on Lustrium was to win the monthly lottery in which one full portion was randomly given away to a Nest. Occasionally, during special events like the Christmas Cum Drive and the like, an auxiliary sweepstakes would be held. Whereas the filling out the online form was always confidential in nature, the winners of the raffles were always widely announced. The regular games were weighted based on predicting who would be the target of the dose from the previous month. Those whose secret ballot had the correct name were given ‘extra balls’ in the drawing. No one in the winning Nest could win in consecutive months and one had to cast their vote within 24 hours of the lucky futamute being revealed. Naturally this lead to a good amount of speculation throughout the community up until the confirming video was produced for all to see, which in and of itself was an event. All in all, the Lustrium Lottery was quite a boon for island morale.

The Czech futamute took a hit from the pipe and passed it to her assistant as she peered through the door into her own shop. Chloë Atherton was setting out some perfumes from France that had arrived on the weekend while the newest apprentice Ananda Goswami saw to the needs of Helga Ragnarsson. The doctor looked to be interested in a couple of the Aphrodium candles. “I wonder what the occasion is,” she pondered privately studying the trio from afar. The blonde Norwegian was nearly as wide across the bottom as she was and had things been different she could have imagined having been her sorority sister in Stockholm all those years ago. She knew the household fairly well, they only lived down the road and across the street.

She was acquainted with Lauren Landry from her work as an orthodontist. Everyone in town had a full set of removable dentures and it was no small feat for her and her colleagues to keep up with all of that. Tuva Rasmussen taught Woodworking and Danish at LPI. Her daughter Tovi was a senior and apprenticed at Wall and Window. Samantha Swaggart meanwhile ran Kattegat Construction. Between the first two brunettes and the last blonde the nest had quite a handy bunch. Her daughter Avienda was no stranger to tools but had chosen to put her hours in at the Pavillion Park Café. The shapely swimmer had been on her list of possible candidates for apprenticeship a year ago and had she not been able to get the Atherton girl it may well have been her instead. Two surrogates made up the remainder of family the saucy blonde Arabella A Two and the more reserved raven haired Ines C One. When Tovi went to university next year, Lauren’s first would be added to the clan. Růžena had been told she had the dentist’s long curly red hair.

She focused once more on the two younger futamutes next door. Chloë had proven to be quite a find and had transitioned quite nicely over the summer, still helpful but shedding some of her meekness in favour of a bit more assertion in her manner. No doubt it helped that she now had a younger sister she had helped welcome her to LPI at the beginning of the school year. Naturally on that day her focus had been on feeding her own darling Olivia for the first time. But as she sat there on her daughter’s face, pushing her sludge down her throat, not 10 meters away the blonde 16 year old was filling her freshman sibling’s stomach the same way. The two shared a dreamy smile as she guided the younger’s hand up and down on her hard cock even as Tovi pulled glob after glob of cum from the 14 year old’s spurting member.

For her part, the Goswami girl had been in the public toilets, head up, mouth open, the duty of all sophomores on Christening Day. She had seen video of the veterinarian’s child though from her first year. There was little doubt, the Indian/Greek crossbreed was the one she wanted in her shop. Just slightly shorter than she was the luscious curves of her horse doctor mother were already evident in her own body. It was likely that she would blossom further in every way over the next year or two. The girl already sported a cock bigger than her own thanks to her parentage. The local joke was that Sumati must have taken some of the drugs she used on her patients in the stables at the Kattegat Riding Club. And the girl’s Seed Mother Hera Michaelis wasn’t too shy in those measurements either. The latter had gifted the girl her long coal black hair and big, beautiful violet eyes. When coupled with the first’s beige complexion and pouty lips it made for a face one could lose themselves in. And now as Helga pulled apart her asscheeks and made herself comfortable on that lovely visage the Czech futamute thought back to the first day the sophomore had shown up for work.

Růžena had been looking forward to this day since it had been confirmed that the girl had accepted her offer of placement. It had been a mutual decision to be sure. Scents Appeal had been on her list of places that she wanted to apprentice as well and her marks at school as well as her pre-consciousness conditioning had shown her to have an aptitude for the sciences. But it had been the stream of her first Day of Servitude that had sold the stocky blonde. She sniffed the pleasant scent of the Aphrodium candle she had lit minutes earlier. Having closed the doors leading to the flower shop next door as well as to the small finishing lab in the back the main shop was starting to gradually saturate with the aphrodisiac. Arm around the waist of Carmela Jeffers, the two canoodled and breathed in the arousing fragrance as they watched the 3:41 bus pull around the corner. She could feel

her tool hardening, her nipples stiffening.

“You ready next door?” she asked giving her neighbor a squeeze.

“Veda is adding the final touches,” the brunette answered as they peered through the window. “Silvie done prepping in the back?”

“As a matter of fact,” the dreaded blonde replied turning her head at the opening door and spotting her approaching daughter.

“That’s fortuitous timing,” the florist smiled languidly flexing her hips cat like.

“One for you,” the tall futamute detailed handing a Mini-Mixer to the Australian before taking the second, shaking it and misting her cleavage, crack, and cock then handing it to her mother, “and one for you.”

“Thank you dear,” the older Hlaváč answered following suit as the vehicle stopped for passengers to get out.

“I’d better get back to Veda so we can both put this on.” Carmela declared.

“You have enough Aphrodium?” Silvie queried.

“I’ve got an extra candle just in case, but I don’t think we’ll need it,” called back over her shoulder as she opened the door.

“See you soon,” her friend returned.

“That’s the plan,” the other grinned before turning the knob behind her and once more separating the shops.

The bus pulled away from the stop across the street and when it did six teenagers stood chattering on the sidewalk. Carmela’s third daughter Kendra, freckled like her mother but with blue eyes and blonde knotted ponytails was arm in arm with Miriam Gonzalez, the bus driver’s only child, who was starting her apprenticeship next door as well. Cute didn’t begin to describe the tall sophomore’s face whom, for all of her height, cut a rather delicate figure. On her other side was Farleigh Wainwright, a junior who much like the first was azure eyed and blemished, but had a luxurious thick head of ginger red hair. Next to them was the trio she herself had been waiting on waiting for at the crosswalk in much the same way. Chloë Atherton, her saucy dark golden blonde bob framing a mirthful face crowded next to the new girl while on the other side her senior most Rosemary Lockart, her russet red afro cocooning a face that seemed two or three years younger than it might have been locked arms with the Goswami girl. With eyes similar to Kendra, Farleigh and Chloë, her face also sported the spunky dots of the first two. Her latte colouring however caused the first to stand out more while obscuring the second. At 5’6” the 17 year old was the most curvaceous of the six, her breasts were larger than even her own, though the redhead challenged her around the hips.

Parent and child stood one behind the other as the two trios split and made their way across the road. Both sophomores were nicely rounded in the midsection, something she and Carmela had requested that the older apprentices ensure happen over the day. It bode well to see the two 15 year olds in such condition. As they got closer she noticed Rosemary and Chloë were not empty either though not as full as Ananda.

“That’s a good sign,” Silvie observed looping her hands tighter around her mother’s waist.

“Certainly is dear, it certainly is,” Růžena sighed, her cock hardening even more as the door opened and the tinkle of the bell above it sounded.


“It takes some getting used to doesn’t it?” Juliette Kersey asked as they walked towards the main doors of the labs of Creative Research Group. “The walking I mean, the balance. I mean I’ve personally never experienced it but I’ve been told there is a bit of an adjustment period.”

“Oh, I imagine I’ll be adjusting to a lot of things in the near future,” Ashley Farragher replied still trying to find a gait that took into account the mass of her new nine inch cock which, just to make matters worse, wouldn’t seem to calm down. “But I mean, that’s why they have me wearing this training belt right?” she followed up as her newborn member slid up and down slightly in the cock collar.

“You’re probably right baby,” the blonde chuckled as the glass doors opened and an attractive dark haired figure in a lab jacket emerged from the building.

“You’re just in time,” Layla Bertelli greeted hugging and kissing each cheek of the older futamute. “And you must be Ashley Farragher, the star student of my star student,” she added before doing the same to the newest of their number.

The newly endowed futamute couldn’t help but melt in her arms when she embraced her for she found the woman stunning in her beauty. Whereas Juliette had a bit of a ‘devil may care’ jauntiness to her that matched her own, this other with her black hair in a tight bun, her blue eyes inviting but at the same time piercing through any veil she might put forth, her perfect curves and a supple hardness she could feel against her own, was something else entirely. The lingered together a touch longer than necessary though at the end of it, the redhead wished they had never parted.

“This is Layla Bertelli, who helped me with my thesis at Aarhus, just like I did you in Copenhagen. She’ll be your direct supervisor here,” the Kersey woman announced breaking the spell. “Layla, this is Ashley, the student I was telling you about. She just completed her doctorate in Chemical Engineering. I think you’ll find she’ll be a good addition at CRG.” The freckled blonde then turned back her younger friend. “This is where we part ways for now. I have to get back to the clinic and check on your new sister. I’ll be back to see how you are doing later. Now I’ve arranged for you to stay with Layla and her mother for now. I had all of your stuff sent there-”

“The girls will have you settled in by the time you get home tonight,” the third interjected taking Ashley’s hand in her own. “They can’t wait to meet you by the way.”

“If nothing else, it will be an easy commute,” the shortest joked fluttering inwardly as the eldest rubbed her thumb back and forth across the back of her palm, stiffening her even more.

“I’ll leave you to it then,” Juliette declared as she turned and walked back from whence she came.

“Come, let’s go inside and get started,” the scientist prompted sliding her arm behind the other’s back.


After what had happened on Monday afternoon in Hidebound Leatherworks Rebekka had started wearing a hat. It was one thing to be crowded around and brought off by a single family in the relative seclusion of facing bench seats on the bus. It was quite another to be fixed in place like a scarecrow and be used over and over again as a toilet in the middle of a downtown shop. Adelyn had told her she had closed early but the redhead had no idea whether or not she had been telling the truth. She didn’t know who had witnessed her depravity beyond those who had taken part in it. No it was best to hide her identity as well as possible for the next while.

She had also started wearing something else that day, two things actually. The first was the Slutofier Belt that Monica Hartley had locked around her waist. Even now, sitting in the bus shelter waiting on the 4:17 to Highbury it was insidiously edging her to a glory denied. And with each subtle thrust, her motion betrayed the crinkling of the second new piece of attire her Mistress had her wear, a pair of cotton diapers under a plastic lining that she was slowly becoming accustomed to.

“It’s for your own good Baby Bekky,” Mistress Madison had explained to her in the shop as she changed her with the help of the other girls. “You’ve completely ruined your jogging pants by making poopies in them. But you liked that didn’t you? Poopies feel

nice against baby’s balls don’t they?”

She knew at any time she could duck behind a nearby bush and remove them. She also knew he didn’t dare do such a thing. Not if she ever wanted the 14 year old who held her lust hostage to ever allow it to be free, even temporarily. To be sure, the young blonde girl allowed her to dispense with the second whenever she went into work at The Mahogany Lounge; she was not that cruel. Still, she wondered how long that would actually last, especially given that she would be apprenticing there in less than a year. Reflexively the 31 year old adjusted her position, letting her legs drift apart a bit more as her thrusting slightly increased in intensity. She was so preoccupied with her current plight, she failed to notice the others approaching until they entered from both sides of the shelter cornering her on the bench.

“Look, it’s Baby Bekky!” exclaimed Rosalina F Four

“That’s what you’re calling her now?” asked Keisha Hartley incredibly as she laughed loudly

“As of Monday,” Jovita Barbosa revealed. “It’s too bad you couldn’t make it.”

“Wish I could have been. I had Debate Team,” the librarian’s oldest daughter explained. “We have a big meet coming up in Göteborg in a couple of weeks.”

“It was your little sister’s idea actually,” the Native American featured surrogate informed the second plopping herself down beside the older futamute unceremoniously and sliding her onto her lap. “Up we go Sweetie.” As she placed one of the women’s legs over each of her own the crackling that sounded hinted at her undergarment.

“Wait, is she wearing-”

“Yes, yes she is,” the curvy blonde confirmed. “That one came from your mother after Baby Bekky here completely filled her joggers with yummy poopies.”

Rebekka’s hips humped with more vigour of their own accord. She looked around for her Mistress, her niece, the other girls from the shop but saw none. “How could this be?” she asked herself as Rosalina’s arms circled her waist and found her throbbing cock protruding from her lovely infantile cocoon of cotton but still covered by a layer of fleece.

“There we go Baby Bekky, up and down, up and down, up and down, just like that,” cooed the brunette in her ear, one hand forming a ring around her pistoning pipe while the other incessantly traced her glans. “Baby’s horny right now isn’t she? Baby wants to cum doesn’t she?” she then asked as her friends cuddled up on either side of the diapered 31 year old, which heightened her lust even more. “Does Baby know why she wants to cum so bad? Baby wants to cum so bad because Aunt Rosalina has special powers that make Baby all hot and bothered when she’s close. Aunt Rosalina can even make it so other girls who get close do as well. “That’s right Baby,” she urged as the redhead’s thrusting took on a new desperation. “Fuck Aunt Rosalina’s hand Sweetie, up and down, up and down, faster, faster. Baby wants to cum doesn’t she? Aunt Rosalina and her friends know how to make Baby Bekky cum. Yes we do,” she assured the older futamute pecking her cheek as the 4:17 rounded the corner.

The three shared a smile and Keisha then got to her feet and quickly pushed her jeans and panties to the ground. Jovita then reached in and started massaging the Hearn woman’s balls through the thickness of her swaddling as her classmate backed up.

“Baby’s hungry isn’t she?” the surrogate prompted as flesh touched flesh. “Open up Baby Bekky, open up now, let Aunt Keisha feed you her yummy shit.”

“Baby wants to make peepees and poopies when she gets fed doesn’t she?” whispered the Barbosa girl as she watched the nearly full bus pull up to the stop. “Yes, yes she does. I can tell. Make peepees and poopies for Aunt Jovita, make your diapers nice and full.”

Several passengers disembarked the vehicle, students and adults alike on their way home. But rather than continue their journey, some paused unbeknownst to sudden submissive, to watch the scene playing out before them. With amusement spilling into arousal they witnessed the redhead succumb to the will of the three high school students in a suburban bus stop.

Somewhere in Rebekka’s mind there may have been an awareness of her surroundings, but it was of little concern at the moment. Her lips willingly parted when the Hartley girl rocked back and forth upon her upturned face until with a sigh the freckled girl began filling her mouth with fudgy filth. Again and again she gulped down Keisha’s delectable dump as her lust careened wildly out of control. Her vigourous humping caused the cotton of her garment to gently caress her peehole and rosebud, imploring, beckoning, then all too quickly demanding, her surrender. The touch and tingle flooded through her, she could not refuse their lustful demands. She gave her body over to the teenagers and relaxed in their embrace. A hiss, a crackle, and her bottoms grew heavier. Thrusting up and down wildly on the masturbatory machinations of one she painted her diapers with piss and mashed her ass up and down on the rapidly growing mound of mud coiling out of her. The more she pushed out the higher it grew until she could feel the warmth of her waste being massaged into her balls as she continued to swallow the thick tube of sludge from above.

“Cum for Aunt Rosalina Baby Bekky,” she heard a far off voice say.

“Cum for Aunt Jovita Baby Bekky” another urged.

Then more voices, voices she couldn’t place, voices from nowhere chimed in, laughing as they did so, “Cum Baby Bekky, cum, Cum for us Sweetie!”

Her lust erupted forth, plastering the fleece caressing her cock over and over and over. Her thick goo greased her pole as it was relentlessly jacked while her diaper furiously filled with her fudge, growing bigger and bigger as more and more pushed out of her ass. She wallowed in the sloppy contentment of her bliss as she greedily gulped down her slimy sustenance, oblivious to the cheers, the laughs, the snide remarks that occasionally pierced the fog of her ecstasy. None of it mattered right now. In this moment she was Baby Bekky. And Baby Bekky loved doing baby things.


The three of them smiled down at him as they gathered around the bed Darryl lay strapped into. Dr. Jamila Faheem, the only one remaining from her hydrofoil journey from the mainland, stood nearby with tablet in hand, peering through her oval rimmed glasses, monitoring her vitals. A younger, high school aged girl with lighter hair with turquoise eyes held a pair of pale green satin panties up against his cock. She had heard the first call her Nika earlier. And then there was the last, who had made no secret of her identity when the he had awoken. Even through his stupor at the time she could see the resemblance between Juliette and her mother Tamara. True the latter had green eyes to his fiancée’s blue ones, and her hair was strawberry as opposed to cream blonde, but the angular face, the somewhat mocking smile, they were there. And she could see where her lover had gotten her curves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.